Girls Night Out

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
schoolgirl058

Girls Night Out

Post by schoolgirl058 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:06 pm

The spring air came in through the open window as Chloe sang along to radio, cinching the towel around her as she finished applying her makeup. Finally, she was going to have a girl’s night out with her best friend in the entire world! Natalie lived four hours away from Chloe’s home in Dallas and she missed her more than anything so this girl’s night out had been much anticipated! A strong hand snaked around her waist pulling her against a rock hard chest. Looking up in the mirror, she saw her husband nuzzling her neck. Sergeant Jack Morris, dashing in his blue police uniform, was one of the most handsome men she had ever seen. Ten years her senior, he was her rock, keeping her grounded and on track…sometimes taking whatever measures necessary to make sure that it stayed that way.
“Are you going to be good tonight, Chloe?” Jack’s voice growled against her neck, sending shivers through her. Turning, she faced him, giving him a slow, sexy smile.
“Aren’t I always?”
Smiling and shaking his head, Jack released his wife and stood back against the wall. He loved her so much; she was beautiful, inside and out, but she could try his patience at times. When they met, she had been a wild 20 year old, getting into some sticky situations with Natalie but over the last four years; she had grown up a lot. He had spent a lot of time those first couple of years putting her over his knee constantly but lately, it was happening a lot less. She was more responsible, finishing her master’s in business and followed the rules they had made for her. Tension over her going out with Natalie tonight gripped his stomach, Chloe tended to throw caution to the wind with her best friend but hopefully, time had curbed her wild ways. Glancing out into their bedroom, he saw jeans and a shirt laid out on the bed, smiling at her choice. It was sensible, something he would approve of.
“Is this what you’re wearing tonight?
Chloe glanced out, curling iron in hand. She felt a tiny twinge of guilt; the sensible outfit was simply an outfit she had discarded in her quest for her outfit for the evening, one that she was positive Jack would not approve of.
“Do you like it?” Chloe looked her herself in the mirror and mentally crossed her fingers. Jack was working the 11 to 7 shift tonight, going in early to have a meeting. He would never know if the short black mini skirt and hot pink lacy tank top waiting in the closet.
“Yes babe, I love it. I hope you have a good night darlin’ and call me when you get home. Don’t be out too late and remember,” he paused until she met his eyes, “do not drink and drive.” She had done that a couple of times in the first few months of their relationship and to remember the punishment still made her stomach twist. She could not sit down for days…no she would definitely call a cab. With a kiss, he was gone, leaving her alone with her thoughts. She smiled at herself, reassuring herself. He would never know if her outfit and she was going to have a great time tonight…she could feel it.
The music was blaring as Chloe stepped inside the bar and she was ready to have a good time. She scanned the bar for Natalie, finding her waving at her from the bar. An appletini was already waiting for her and she made a beeline for her friend. Hugging her, she sat down in a bar stool and took a sip of the drink waiting for her.
“I am so glad to see you!” Chloe looked around and then back at her friend. She missed her so much and was so happy she was able to come down tonight to see her.
“I know, it’s been way too long and look at you-you look amazing! I can’t believe Jack let you out of the house wearing that, you about gave five guys a heart attack on the way over here!” Natalie looked her up and down and Chloe smiled conspiratorially. Natalie was one of the few people who knew of Jack’s…unconventional way of dealing with his wife from time to time.
Chloe shook her head. “There is no way he would have let me leave with this on so we’ll keep this our little secret.” She smiled and then secretly shivered. If he saw her right now, he may not be able to control his desire of flipping up her VERY short skirt and spanking her bottom right here. Black thigh highs and high heel Mary Janes made her look like some sort of naughty schoolgirl and her lacy tank top showed off the curve of her breasts…yes, this would surely have to be their little secret.
The hours passed for the two friends, men passing them, smiling appreciatively at the pair and two men sending over a couple of rounds for the girls. Harmless smiles were thrown in the direction of the guys and then Chloe resumed telling the stories of her and Jack, Natalie telling her of what was going on in her life.
“Okay, I’ve got to stop. I’m at my limit and my face hurts from laughing,” Chloe rubbed her cheeks and pushed her empty martini glass away. Natalie agreed and leaned back in her chair. A strong arm wrapped around Chloe’s shoulders and she turned, half expecting to see Jack but was surprised to see one of the drink buyers smiling at her. She could tell from his slight wobble and the unmistakable smell of too much beer that he had way too much to drink and instantly felt nervous.
“Hey there baby,” he slightly slurred, leaning in close to her. Chloe smiled slightly, and then slid off her chair to disentangle herself from his grasp. She glanced at Natalie, who was grabbing her bag. “I think that you and I should go somewhere a little more private.”
“Sorry, I don’t think so,” Chloe edged away from him. His arm reached out, surprisingly fast for someone buzzed and grabbed a hold of her upper arm. She twisted her arm, attempting to break his grasp but only ended up being hauled against him. She struggled to get free, regretting her decision to even accept his drink in the first place. She heard Natalie calling for help and in a matter of seconds; a huge bouncer grabbed him by the back of his shirt, attempting to pull him off her. This jerk was either incredibly stupid or incredibly drunk but wasn’t letting go until the bouncer yelled for the bartender to call the police then proceeded to punch the guy square in the face. Natalie grabbed Chloe’s hand, pulling her away from the chaos that ensued and hurried her outside. The cool night air was a nice break from the heat of the crowded bar and Chloe leaned up against the brick wall, rubbing her arm. Police sirens screamed in the background and the bouncer pushed the offending drunk out of the door and onto the ground. The punch must have dazed him; he just laid there rubbing his jaw.
Two police cruisers pulled up and Chloe inwardly groaned. One of the other sergeant’s on the force stepped out of the cruiser and went to speak to the bouncer. Chloe turned toward Natalie, cringing.
“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Chloe muttered, wishing she had her jeans and cardigan on now.
“What’s wrong?” Natalie glanced over her shoulder. Maybe Chloe had seen Jack and was panicked because she was in trouble.
“Ma’am, we need to speak to you about what happened to-…Chloe?” Chloe turned to face Tim, smiling slightly. Not only was he on the force with Jack, Tim was a regular at their house and now she was sure Jack would know about this. He glanced at her outfit, then back up at her. He turned, requested one of the officers call Jack and then turned back to Chloe, who suspiciously looked like a naughty schoolgirl but he would let Jack handle that. “How’s your arm?”
“I’m fine, Tim, really. The guy didn’t hurt me and I am just going to go home.”
“No, we need to get your statement and Jack’s on his way, I know he would want to know about this,” Tim stopped her, his voice firm. “Why don’t you have a seat in my car and I’ll get your statement in a minute.” With that, he guided Chloe and Natalie toward the car.
They climbed in and shut the door behind them. Chloe laid her head back and thought about how badly Jack was going to kill her. She did not even have the energy to think about how many things he was going be mad about; the outfit, her lying about the outfit, drinking too much…yes, she drank way too much.
It seemed like it took five seconds, not the five minutes it took for Jack’s car to come screeching to a halt in front of the bar. Chloe heard Natalie mutter “oh boy” under her breath as Jack spoke with Tim, glancing over at the car. From five feet away, Chloe could see Jack’s jaw clenching, a dead give away of his anger and her stomach flipped. She pulled on her skirt to no avail as Jack walked over to her side of the car. He motioned for the window to be rolled down, which she quickly complied with. He leaned down and looked into her blue eyes.
“You okay, darlin’?” His southern accent tended to be accentuated when he was angry and right now, it sounded like steel under his southern accent. Chloe simply nodded and he opened the door. “Let’s go ladies, I’m taking you both home.”
Chloe slid out of the car, Natalie following, not daring to look at Jack. His eyes about popped out of his head at the sight of his wife’s slender legs in black thigh highs, with the hem of her skirt barely below her firm bottom. He put them both in his squad car, told Tim that he would bring her to give her statement in the morning and then slid into the front seat. Chloe glanced over at him from the passenger seat, opened her mouth, and then closed it again. She waited until they pulled away from the bar and then started,
“Jack...”
His glance at her stopped her mid sentence. She had seen that look before, usually before she was about to be spanked until she couldn’t sit down comfortably for a week. She sighed, staring out the window until they pulled up in front of their house. He cut the car off, then turned around to face Natalie in the backseat. Giving her a brief smile, he jingled his keys.
“Natalie, I will ask you to go upstairs to the guest room. My wife and I need to have a conversation privately.” Natalie nodded solemnly; glad she wasn’t going to be in Chloe’s shoes. Jack ushered them into the house, Natalie whispering good luck to her friend before climbing the stairs to turn in for the night.
“My office.”
Chloe walked down the hall to his office, her high heel sounding loudly on the wood floors. She heard Jack locking up the house and waited nervously in front of his desk. She tugged on her skirt again, knowing it was futile. She heard Jack walk in the office and shut the door behind him. He walked around the desk and sat down, leaning back in his chair, looking at his wife. If he were not so angry, she would be sexy right now. Her long auburn hair was wavy around her shoulders and her blue eyes wide. She chewed on her lip nervously and had her hand clasped behind her. Her hot pink tank top clung to her breasts and her short, pleated skirt would expose her bottom if she bent over too far.
“What in the world were you thinking Chloe? You wear that outfit and accept drinks from men in a bar…” Jack shook his head. “Do you know how afraid I was when I heard that you had been involved in an incident at that bar? I had known idea what happened and all the possibilities scared me to death.”
Chloe looked up from the floor, tears filling her eyes. He sounded so disappointed and all she had been trying to do was have some fun. She never meant for any of this to happen, but yet it had. It had not been Natalie’s fault, she should have not worn this outfit, lying to Jack about it and she should have turned those stupid drinks down.
“I’m sorry Jack, I never meant for it to get out of hand like it did,” her voice was barely above a whisper. She wiped away a stray tear and then looked at him. He stood up and walked around the desk, gathering her in his arms. She laid her head against his chest and sighed. He let her stay that way for a moment then pulled back from her. Putting his hand under her chin, he pushed her chin up until their eyes met.
“I love you, you know that? I just want you to be safe, that’s why we agreed to rules for you.” Chloe nodded, knowing where this was going. “You’ve given me no choice; we agreed that when you disobeyed rules, you would be punished.” Stepping back from her, he leaned over the desk, pulling a paddle from the desk drawer. Chloe hated that paddle; the dark wood gleamed in the light of the office and the holes drilled seemed to make it feel like her bottom was on fire. He tapped the paddle against his palm, and then pointed it at the arm of the couch against the wall. She moved slowly, and then glanced at him once more before draping herself over the arm. Her skirt rode halfway up her bottom, showing off black lacy panties. Her bottom was small and compact, the edges of her creamy white cheeks peeking out. She shivered, more from anticipation then cold, squeezing her eyes shut.
CRACK!!!!
The noise always got her first, then the awful sting that seemed to cover her entire bottom. She squeezed the couch cushion and clenched her teeth.
CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!!
The swats in rapid succession blistered her bottom and she felt the first sensation of hot tears prick her eyes. Her bottom felt like it was on fire and it would only get worse.
CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!!
The paddle smacked her bottom repeatedly, turning it from a rosy glow to crimson red. The creamy white that had been peeking out from her panties was now scarlet and the first sobs were coming from her throat. He continued his assault on her bottom until she went limp over the arm and then instantly stopped. Rubbing her back, he comforted her until she managed to stop sobbing and a barely audible sniffle was heard. He helped her up and wrapped her in his arms, kissing her forehead. She snuggled against him, knowing she was forgiven.

dickgoodman

Re: Girls Night Out

Post by dickgoodman » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:38 am

Very Enjoyable and well written. Many Thanks for taking the time

wildgrl90

Re: Girls Night Out

Post by wildgrl90 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Yummy! Thanks for writing this! Now im in the mood to go clubbing! haha

Tara