Grocery Store 7 - 12 FF/M By OTKFME2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Otkfme2

Grocery Store 7 - 12 FF/M By OTKFME2

Post by Otkfme2 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:18 am

I am adapting to be living in Mrs. A’s house very well. I have to clean up a lot better than I used to, but I do see where it makes the house look better. I really enjoy the home cooked meals and I also have my own space. I also like that Liz lives close by, so we are able to see each other on a daily basis.

On Tuesday, after I came home from class and had eaten supper, Mrs. A had a small project for me to do. She had me go down to the wood shop and get some hooks that could go into a wall. Then she had me secure the hooks on the wall above my headboard. Next, Mrs. A went downstairs and came up with a large wooden paddle with holes in it, a leather paddle that looked like a larger ping-pong paddle, and a black riding crop. These were hung above my bed where I sleep every night.

“This way I won’t have to run downstairs to get paddles, if I want to spank you. They will also be a reminder that Elizabeth and I can spank you at any time.” Mrs. A said.

“But do they have to hang in plain sight where everyone can see them?” I complained.

“Yes they do. And if any friends of mine ask about them, I will tell them they are used to spank you. I will also allow my friends to use them to spank you. So you better behave.”

“I plan not to get into trouble.” I said.

“Also, keep the door to your room open when you are not in it. If I find it shut, you will automatically be spanked.”

I was hoping that my spanking would be kept between Liz, Mrs. A, and myself. But now, it will be more obvious to anyone who enters this house. This living arrangement does save me a lot of money and it has so many benefits, so I think I can stand a little embarrassment, now and then.

Tuesday night, it took me a little more time to fall asleep, because the paddles were a constant reminder about my spankings.

Everything went well on Wednesday, until I went to class in Philosophy. There was a test today that counted for about one half of my final grade. With my recent move, my spankings, being together with Liz, I did not study very well for this test. The tests were scored by the end of class and I found out that I got a D. In fact, I did so bad that I was only one point away from getting an F.

When I finally got home, I quickly changed into my t-shirt and lounge pants and went to the kitchen to eat with Mrs. A.

“You look very sad. What is going on?” Mrs. A asked.

“I just took a test that I didn’t study enough for, and I didn’t do so well.”

“Tell me more.” Mrs. A said.

“With my recent move into here, and with me spending more time with Liz, I guess I didn’t study like I usually do.”

“So how bad was it?” She asked.

“I got a D and I was only one point away from an F. I can’t believe I am going to ask you this, but will you spank me?” I asked. I really felt unhappy about myself.

“I guess I would have heard about this later, so I do think a spanking would help you out.”

“I know I could of gotten a better grade if I would of just studied a little more.” I said.

“Let’s finish eating, then you clear off the dishes while I make a few phone calls, then I will spank you.” Mrs. A said.

I didn’t feel like eating very much because I was mad at myself plus I knew that I was going to be spanked. Mrs. A left the kitchen, and I cleaned up the dishes and pans.

I was walking out of the kitchen when Mrs. A said, “Bring me the big wooden paddle with the holes in it.”

That is the paddle that I don’t like to be spanked with. It has a real sting to it, unlike the other paddles. As far as I am concerned, only the cane hurts worse than this paddle. I also felt sort of embarrassed getting the paddle that I would be spanked with.

I handed the wooden paddle to Mrs. A and asked, “How do you want me?”

She quickly pulled down my lounge pants and said, “Step out of your pants and then lay over the end of the couch, so that your knees are on the couch and your hands are on the floor.”

That made it so my naked bottom stuck up high, and all I could see were her shoes and ankles.

“Spread your knees and brace yourself.”

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

“How many swats do you think you deserve?” She asked.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

“About fifteen. That paddle really stings my bottom.” I said.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

“If you think you deserve fifteen, then I will give you twenty.”

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

“I am happy that you asked me to spank you.”

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

“That shows me you are taking responsibility for your actions.”

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

Then the doorbell rang. “Stay in position and don’t move. I am not done with your spanking yet.”

I didn’t want anyone to see me like this, but I stayed in position. I was pleased when I heard Liz’s voice.

“Come on in. I am not quite finished with him yet!”

SWAT! SWAT!

“Stay in position so we can examine how red your butt is.”

Then I felt four hands feeling my sore naked bottom.

“Clyde’s butt is very red and feels so warm.” Liz said.

“I called Elizabeth to come over, just before I started your spanking. Why don’t you two go downstairs and be with other. I think Clyde needs your support.” Mrs. A said.

So I stood up, and rubbed my bottom. I grabbed my lounge pants and then Liz and I went downstairs.

Liz immediately sat on the couch and said, “Don’t put your lounge pants on, and just lay over my knees.”

She pulled up her short summer dress and I lay over her lap. It was so nice to feel her warm body next to mine, to smell her perfume, and to hear her voice again. I thought for sure that she would feel sorry for me, and would rub lotion on my poor sore bottom.

But then, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK. “Joyce told me that you thought you got a bad grade on the test because of moving and the time you spent with me!”

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK. “You know that is not true.”

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK. “You got the bad grade because you didn’t take the time to study”.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK. “Isn’t that true?” SPANK, SPANK, SPANK.

“I’m sorry!” I said. “I guess I wanted to blame someone else for my bad grade.”

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK. “You know I am always willing to help you study, if you need it.”

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK. “I’m sorry! I’ve learned my lesson.” I said.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK. “Okay. I believe you. Stand up and then we can kiss and make up. Then I will help you study.” Liz said.

We kissed and held each other. It was nice that the couch was very soft because my poor bottom was very sore. When I asked to be spanked, I never expected a double spanking.

[b]Grocery Store Part 8[/b]

At last, it was finally Saturday morning. I had no classes, no commitments, and I could relax. But then I remembered that Mrs. A had set up with me that I would receive a regular punishment spanking, if needed, on Saturday morning at ten o’clock in the morning. I had slept in late, and it was just about ten o’clock. I now remembered that she wanted me to shower first, and stand outside of the punishment room in either my pajama bottoms or lounge pants, with no underwear underneath. So I hurried up and took my shower, dried off quickly, and put on my pajama bottoms as I quickly ran down the stairs.

I had been spanked earlier in the week for leaving the shower a mess and having a messy room, so I thought I wouldn’t be spanked today. Besides, I was now very conscious about keeping everything nice and clean, so I wouldn’t get spanked. Then I heard Mrs. A talking to Liz as they walked down the stairs.

“Elizabeth had nothing special going on this morning, so I invited her over to participate in your punishment spanking.” Mrs. A said. “Besides, she needs to learn how to use this room to its fullest extent if she is going to use it to spank you.”

“I am excited to be here!” Liz said.

“Before we came downstairs, I showed Elizabeth what the shower looks like when you use it.”

“I agree with Mrs. A, that you need to be punished so you will do a better job of cleaning up.” Liz said.

“I will unlock the door, so we can get started with Clyde’s punishment.” Mrs. A said. I entered the punishment room and she continued, “There are some rules that I will want you to follow, when I punish you on Saturdays.”

“Okay. I will follow them. What are they?” I asked.

“First, you will follow our commands, without questioning us.”

“Okay. I can do that.” I said.

“You are only to speak only when spoken to or when asked to talk.”

“I can do that.” I said.

“And you will get extra punishment for speaking out of turn, complaining, or moving out of position. Plus, like today, you will receive extra for showing up late.”

“I was hoping you didn’t notice that I was late today. I sort of overslept because I forgot about this.” I said.

“There you go again with your excuses. No excuses. You need to take responsibility for your actions.”

“Sorry about that.” I said. “I just have to get used to living here.”

Then Liz said, “We will start each punishment session with an inspection. So take off your pajama bottoms and stand in front of me, with your legs spread and your hands on your head.” Then Liz sat down on a chair.

“Do I have to do this every week?” I asked.

“Clyde, you are complaining again.” Liz said. “Hurry up and stand in front of me.”

I couldn’t help it, but I had an erection from standing naked like this, in front of these two women.

Liz handled my erect penis and balls, and felt my skin around them. “You said that you would keep this clean shaven for me. I feel little hairs all over.”

“I was late getting down here, so I didn’t have time to shave down there.” I complained.

“See, all we get are more excuses from you.” Liz said. “Besides, it looks like you haven’t been shaving down here for several days. You do need to be punished.”

“If you want to shave Clyde before we spank him, go ahead.” Mrs. A said. “I’m not in any hurry.”

“Clyde, stay still while I run and get a razor.” Liz said.

Then, I had to stand there while Liz shaved me. This made me feel like a naughty little boy in two ways. First, I felt like a little boy because I now had no pubic hair. Second, because the women in my life were about to spank me. Also, as Liz is becoming more my girlfriend, this is even more embarrassing for me.

After I was shaved, Mrs. A said, “Elizabeth, come over here.” She went to a dresser that had many drawers in it. “Here are all of the cuffs you can use on Clyde. To start out, lets put wrist and ankle cuffs on him. They will make sure he stays in place.”

So I had to hold out my arms and kept my legs spread while the cuffs were fastened on me. These cuffs were bright red and made out of Velcro, so they went on me very fast. Then Mrs. A led me over to a wooden X that was on one wall.

Mrs. A rolled over a stool and told Liz, “You can stand on this and fasten his wrists up high, while I fasten his legs.” So now I was standing there, with both my arms and legs apart. “This is a good way to start his punishment. Grab a paddle, and I will stand on one side and you can stand on the other.”

Then my paddling started. They started off not hitting me very hard, but their intensity strengthened as they paddled me. “You are lucky Clyde.” Mrs. A said. “You will be punished in many positions, so it will give you variety.”

After a brief paddling, they unfastened my cuffs from the wooden cross and then Mrs. A had me stand in the middle of the room, with my legs apart and my hands on my head. “Let me show you what I like to do when punishing men.” She went to a dresser drawer and pulled out what looked like a long and wide shoestring. “Let me show you how to use this.” Then she wrapped it around the base of my penis and balls, and between them. It was put on me so it was tight, but not too tight, and it also gave me a big erection.

“This will usually make a man have an erection, if they don’t have one already.” Mrs. A said. “It will also make them hold their erection until you are done with their punishment.”

Then I was lead over to a piece of furniture that looked like a barrel that was cut in half. It had two legs that were spread apart, and that was where they wanted me to kneel. This kept my knees spread far apart. Then I draped myself across the curved surface. It had a hole cut in it, so my penis and balls stuck through it. My arms were next secured to eyehooks in front of me.

The sides of the barrel that I was draped over were cut off, so that they had easy access to my penis and balls. “I like to spank men over this because your can spank and play with them at the same time.” Mrs. A said. “Lets use riding crops this time, that way we can spank him all over.”

Now my spanking started all over again. With the riding crops, they are able to easily spank me on my inner thighs, and also make sure that every inch of my naked naughty bottom is turned into a nice shade of red. What was different for me was that I was feeling both pain and pleasure, because my penis and balls were being played with at the same time. Also, being over the barrel like this, I was unable to tell who was doing what to me.

“Clyde, I was planning to show Elizabeth more of the room”, Mrs. A said. “But I already see we have turned your poor bottom a nice shade of red, so I want to show her one more piece of spanking furniture.”

So then they unsecured me from the barrel and led me over to another part of the room. In front of me was a strange piece of furniture. First of all, it was a form of stocks, which held your arms and wrist in place. But the front of it was lower and it came out on two sides.

“Knell on the wood, and put your head and wrists in the stock.” Mrs. A said.

To knell on the wood, that meant my legs were stretched wide apart and they immediately secured my ankles and thighs to the contraption. Then I put my head and wrists into the holes of the stock, and it was secured in place. I felt very exposed and vulnerable in this position. My penis and balls hung down out in the open, and my bottom cheeks were spread wide apart.

“I like to end a punishment session with a man on this. As you can see, you can spank his most tender spots of his bottom, which are usually missed with a traditional spanking.” Mrs. A said.

“Yes, I really like this one. I will use this a lot with Clyde if I need to spank him when we are downstairs.” Liz said.

“It works best if we use the very small paddles on him and the wooden spoons.” Mrs. A said.

Just when I thought every inch of my bottom had been spanked, now I was really feeling the sting in my most sensitive areas. I was even being spanked around my bottom hole and also on my hanging, exposed penis and balls.

When I thought I couldn’t take anymore, Mrs. A said, “I have something special to show you, Elizabeth.” I heard one of the drawers open again. “This is what is called a prostate massager with a built in vibrator. If you use it at the end of a punishment session, the man almost always forgets how hard he was spanked. First you put this special lube on it, and then you insert it into him.”

“Can I insert it into Clyde, if you tell me how?” Liz asked.

“It would be good for you to know how this works. I have a feeling that you may be using it a lot on Clyde.” Mrs. A said.

With my bottom cheeks already spread wide apart, I slowly felt it enter me. I filled me up, but didn’t seem too big.

“Before I turn it on, get some paper towels ready. I works remarkably fast.” Mrs. A said.

Once Liz returned with the paper towels, I felt it start to vibrate inside of me. I couldn’t believe the sensation that came over me. It felt like my penis swelled way up, and ripples of pleasure surrounded my whole body. It was like I had lost all control of my body, and I felt my cum flowing from my penis. All of this was happening to me, and they weren’t even trying to milk me.

“This is amazing!” Liz exclaimed. “Let all of your cum keep flowing out of you, Clyde,”

Now I could feel Liz wiping the cum from my penis, as I was totally wrapped up in all of this pleasure.

Then I was unsecured from this thing and allowed to shower and lie on my stomach on my bed. I felt very strange because I could feel that I was thoroughly spanked and it still hurt, but I also felt very good and mellow, at the same time.

[b]Grocery Store Part 9[/b]

After my weekly punishment spanking on Saturday morning, I went up to my room and laid down on my stomach. I was so drained of energy from the spanking and the prostate milking that I slept hard and woke up at two o’clock. Then I went to the kitchen, made myself a sandwich, and made sure I cleaned up real well. I had to carry a pillow around with me because it still hurt to sit down. I was now happy that all I wore around the house was lounge pants and a t-shirt, because I didn’t want anything tight against my sore bottom.

I had made a date with Liz to see a movie tonight, or do something special, so I gave her a phone call.

“I understand.” Liz said. “We can just stay downstairs and be close to each other. I will come over around 6:30, after you have eaten.”

So I was happy that Liz still wanted to be with me. We share so many of the same likes and dislikes, and it is so easy to talk to her. Besides, I like the fact that Mrs. A and Liz were friends even before I met Liz.

Now I was very careful around the house, because I didn’t want to suffer through another punishment spanking next week, like the one I just had.

I ate another great meal prepared by Mrs. A for supper. She said, “I have a monthly meeting tonight of women who have unexpectedly lost their husbands at an early age. Will you be here tonight?”

“I was going to take Liz out for a date.” I said. “But I am still sore from my spanking this morning, so Liz will be here shortly, and we will stay downstairs.”

“That is good, because we have very private discussions, and they won’t want a stranger in the house overhearing their conversation.”

Then I helped Mrs. A with the dishes and cleaning up the dishes.

Liz arrived and said, “Thanks for having me over to help punish Clyde this morning. I learned a lot about how to use the room.”

“I gave you a key to it, so if you ever feel you need to use the room with Clyde, you are welcome to it.” Mrs. A said.

“I was especially impressed with that prostate massage vibrator.” Liz said.

“Yes, if Clyde ever gets to horny and you need to calm him down, feel free to secure him down and use it on him. It quickly gets rid of any built up sexual tension he may have.”

I couldn’t believe that were talking like that, when I was standing in the kitchen with them.

“So Clyde, how did you feel about the prostate massager?” Liz asked.

“Yes, I was amazed how fast it worked and the pleasure it gave me. I have never experienced anything like that. It made me cum so fast.”

“It sounds like it may be used on you some more, because Elizabeth likes it too.” Mrs. A said. “Why don’t you two head down to the basement, because my women friends should be arriving at anytime.”

When we got downstairs Liz asked, “Is your poor bottom still sore from this morning? Do you want me to rub lotion on it?”

“Yes, I would really appreciate that.” I said.

“Good, grab a towel and the lotion, take off your pants, and I will cool your bottom down.”

Liz was wearing a thin summer dress and she took the towel from me and put it on her lap. I gladly took off my pants and settled down over her lap. I actually have grown to like being over her lap like this. I get to smell her unique perfume, feel her warm body next to my naked body, hear her soft sweet voice, and feel her smooth soft hands on my body.

“I am growing to like being over your lap like this with you.” I told Liz.

“I am glad you like it too.” Liz said.

“It makes me feel so close to you and that we have established a real bond together.” I said.

“Yes, I thought we would get along together very well when I first met you and spanked you.”

“It is amazing, but now even when I am spanked by you, I enjoy it because I believe it has brought us closer together.” I said.

“I am glad to hear that.” Liz said. “Because I want to keep on spanking you as long as we are together.”

Then I heard Mrs. A yell down the stairs, “Clyde and Liz, come up stairs. My friends would like to meet you.”

So I quickly got off of Liz’s lap, pulled on my lounge pants, and went upstairs with Liz. When we got upstairs, the furniture in the living room was arranged in a circle, and there were about five other women besides Mrs. A, all about her same age.

“This is Clyde and his girlfriend Elizabeth, who lives down the block.” Mrs. A told them. “Clyde is now living here in exchange for helping me around the house. They both also attend classes at the nearby college.”

“Glad to meet you!” All of her friends said.

“Clyde, go around the room and meet them.” Mrs. A said.

So I walked around the room and talked to each of the women. They all seemed very nice and interested with me. Liz also walked around with me, and met them too. After I was done meeting them, Mrs. A had me go back to the middle of the room.

“They noticed your bedroom and the paddles that were handing on the wall, and had some questions for me.” Mrs. A said. “So I thought I would have you come upstairs and tell them yourself. So why don’t you start with how we first met?”

I was little embarrassed to tell them but I said, “I met Mrs. Anderson at the grocery store. She was having a cup of coffee, and I accidentally bumped into her, and the coffee spilled all over her dress. After that, I agreed to be spanked by her.”

“The dress was ruined, and since he had no money, Clyde has continued to be spanked by her.” Liz continued. “I also got to spank Clyde, and to save him money, he has agreed to live here and to still be spanked by both of us.”

“In fact, he received his first weekly punishment spanking this morning.” Mrs. A said.

“Could we see?” They all asked.

“Elizabeth, grab a chair and put it in the middle of the room.” Mrs. A told Liz. “Clyde, you knell on the chair and bend over it.”

“But………..?” I protested.

“Bend over it unless you want to be punished further downstairs.” Mrs. A said.

I really didn’t want to, but I went over to the chair, knelt down on it, and bend down. At least this way, I wouldn’t to see who was behind me. Next, I expected that my lounge pants would be pulled down, but to my surprise, they were completely taken off of me. Now I was totally naked from the waist down in front of these women who I had just met. All I had on was my t-shirt that was hemmed up high, so I was totally exposed to them.

To further my embarrassment, Mrs. A said, “Now spread your knees apart for us.”

“Please, do I have to?” I complained.

“You know better than complain. Do it now!” Mrs. A said.

Now I was aware that the women would not only see my recently spanked bottom, but also my penis and balls, which were dangling down between my legs. Also, I was also excited, so I had an erection going on.

“Go ahead, you can touch and feel his recently spanked bottom.” Mrs. A said.

Then I felt many hands on my poor bottom. They were also making comments on how red it looked and it was still warm from my spanking.

After a while, Mrs. A said, “Clyde needs an over the knee hand spanking for his complaining tonight. He has already agreed to be spanked by my friends, so if you would like to spank him, sit down and he will come over to you to be spanked. Since he had a severe spanking this morning, just give him a light hand spanking.”

I thought I wouldn’t be spanked anymore today, so I wasn’t expecting this.

“Clyde, stand up and put your hands on your head, and ask each of my guests to spank you.” Mrs. A said.

When I stood up, I was very aware of my erect penis, but I still put my hands on my head. Then I went to each of these women that I had just met, and asked them to spank me. Luckily, they only hand spanked me, but it still stung my very tender bottom.

After I was spanked by all of her friends, Mrs. A said, “Clyde, now stand in the middle of the room with your hands on your head. Elizabeth, go and get the wooden paddle with the holes in it.” Liz handed the paddle to Mrs. A. “Now milk Clyde while I paddle him.”

Liz had milked me enough times that she knew how to get me to cum quickly. But now I was feeling both pain and pleasure, as I had to stand there with my hands on my head. Soon, I felt my cum explode out of me, and I felt Liz make sure that I was completely drained.

After all of that, I felt so tired that I just went to my room and went to bed. Since I am not allowed to close my door, as I was falling to sleep, I could hear the women talk about spanking me. All of them thought they had a good time, and hoped that they would be able to spank me in the future. Finally, I fell asleep, and my Saturday ended.

[b]Grocery Store P 10[/b]

Now it was Tuesday, and after classes, I decided to go out on a date with Liz. I have never met her parents, so I decided to pick her up at her house. She only lived a few blocks away, so it was very easy to pick her up. I made reservations at a very nice place to eat, and then I thought we would go out dancing. This would be my first chance to have a real date with Liz, since I moved into Mrs. A’s house.

When I arrived at her house, I found out Liz’s dad was away on a business trip and I met her mom. I was surprised how much Liz looks like her mom.

“Liz has told me a lot about you.” Her mom said. “It seems like you two are very compatible, and I know she likes being with you,”

“Yes, I also adore your daughter.” I said.

“Well, have fun and remember that this is a weekday night.” Her mom said.

Then we left the house and got into my car. “What was your mom referring to when we left, that this is a school night?” I asked Liz.

“Although I am a grown woman, I still live at home, so I still have to follow her rules. So on weekday nights, I have to be home by 11:30 pm. On weekends, I can stay out until 1 am. Otherwise, I get punished by being grounded or in other ways.” Liz said.

“Well I will watch the time and make sure you get home in time.” I said.

Then we went out to eat at a very nice restaurant. It wasn’t very busy, so we were able to talk, and enjoy good food at the same time. I really wanted to let Liz know I care about her.

After a very good meal, I took her to a club where we could dance. This was a place that played music from the 70’s and 80’s, so it was fun music to dance to. I may not be the best dancer in the world, but I have taken dance lessons and am not afraid to be on the dance floor.

I really like to dance with Liz with the slower music. That way I can hold her close to my body and we can continue to talk to each other. I like to feel Liz’s nice firm breasts next to my chest when we slow dance. Many times this gives me an erection, and I am pretty sure Liz can feel it when we slow dance so close together.

Anyway, we really were enjoying ourselves when I finally looked at my watch. To my surprise, it was almost midnight. So I told Liz, and we quickly left the club.

“I feel so bad.” I told Liz. “I told you I would watch the time, and I let you down. I hope you aren’t punished for it.”

“Well, if you tell my mom that it was your fault, which is the truth, maybe I wouldn’t get punished.” Liz said.

I went up to her house with Liz and sure enough, her mom was still up waiting for her. “I was getting worried about you.” Her mom said. “You always get home early on weekday nights. It is late and I guess I can settle this with you in the morning.”

“Don’t punish Liz for my getting her home late.” I said. “I was the one who was suppose to be watching the time. We were having so much fun dancing together, that I lost track of time. It wasn’t her fault.”

“If you want to keep dating Liz, you must get her home on time. So do I hear you saying that it was your fault?” Her mom asked me.

“Yes, don’t punish Liz. It was my fault.” I said.

“I feel someone should be punished, so do you agree to take Liz’s punishment, so you can keep dating her.”

“Yes, I guess so.” I said.

“Liz has told me that she spanks you. Is that true?” Her mom asked.

“I am surprised she told you. But yes she does spank me.”

“So would you agree to be spanked by Liz and myself for getting her home late? That way I would allow you to keep dating Liz.” Her mom said.

“I guess I want to be spanked, if this would allow me to keep dating Liz.” I said.

“I feel a spanking is most effective if it is administered in a timely matter. So lets get your spanking over with right now.” Her mother said. “So for the rest of the evening, please refer to me as Mrs. Taylor.”

“Yes, Mrs. Taylor.” I said.

“When I spank Clyde, I usually have him take off all of his clothes except for his under shorts, and I sit on a couch and have him stand in front of me.” Liz said.

“That’s a good idea.” Mrs. Taylor said. “Neatly fold your clothes and place them on a chair, and we will be sitting on the couch,”

I never expected to be spanked tonight, but I folded my clothes and stood before them.

“Stand in front of me.” Mrs. Taylor said. “Now place your hands on your head and stand still. I taught Liz to spank her brothers on the bare, and you will be spanked that way too.”

Then, to my embarrassment, Mrs. Taylor slid down my under shorts and had me step out of them. I couldn’t help it, but I was displaying a full erection. Then Mrs. Taylor started to touch me around my penis and balls, which embarrassed me more.

“I see Clyde is clean shaven.” Mrs. Taylor said.

“Yes, since he is now living at Mrs. Anderson’s house and she also spanks him, we require that he keeps himself clean shaven. It also makes him look like a naughty little boy.” Liz said. “Sometimes I shave him, just to make sure he stays nice and smooth.”

“Clyde, turn around so I can see what your naughty bottom looks like.” Mrs. Taylor said.

Once I turned around, I felt Mrs. Taylor’s hands on my bottom cheeks. “He does have a nice firm bottom to spank.” She said. “Now spread your legs wide and grab your ankles.”

I knew I would get a more severe spanking if I didn’t do this, so I bent over for her. To my surprise, she felt me in the area between my balls and my bottom cheeks.

“Just as I suspected.” Mrs. Taylor said. “He still has some hairs in this area. Do you see them Liz?”

“Yes, I do see them. Now that you point them out.” Liz said.

“I want to shave you before you are spanked.” Mrs. Taylor said. “We will get off the couch, and I want you to lay on the couch on your back, with your head at one end.”

I laid down that way and Mrs. Taylor went to the bathroom to get some stuff.

When Mrs. Taylor returned, she had a large towel and some shaving supplies. “Now I want you to raise your legs straight up, and Liz, I want you to pull his legs back towards his head and spread his legs apart.”

Mrs. Taylor put a towel under me and then I felt the cool shaving cream on me. “This is the best way to shave you down here.” Then I felt the razor wipe away the shaving crème and the coolness of the air. “I suggest you hold still, Clyde. I don’t want to nick you with this sharp razor.”

I didn’t like what was going on, but I stayed very still while she shaved me. “While you are like this, I might as well make sure your whole bottom is hairless.” Mrs. Taylor said. Next, I felt the shaving cream on my entire bottom, as she shaved me all over. “Bring his legs back even more Liz, so I can make sure he is perfectly smooth all over.”

After being totally exposed like this to Mrs. Taylor, who I had just met, she said, “Now you really look like a naughty little boy! Stand up so we can get your spanking started.”

I didn’t notice it before until I stood up and noticed what Mrs. Taylor was wearing. She must have been getting ready for bed, because she had a robe on. Before she sat down, she took off the robe and she was wearing a thin pink nightie.

Mrs. Taylor sat down in the middle of the couch again, next to Liz, and patted her lap. “Lets start you out with a nice over the knee hand spanking. So lay across my lap.”

Once I lay over her lap, my penis dangled between her bare thighs, and she put her thighs together to hold me tight. “Now be a good boy, and spread your legs apart. And Liz, hold his arms behind his back so he can’t move.”

Now I was feeling many mixed emotions. I was very embarrassed to be totally exposed in this position, knowing that I was about to be spanked by Liz’s mom. Liz had also worn a shorter skirt on our date, and she parted her thighs and her skirt rode up, so my head was facing down between her legs. My bottom felt very tender, from being completely shaved, and I could smell their sweet perfume and their warm bodies. Then my hand spanking started.

Mrs. Taylor started lightly on one cheek, then the other. She cupped her hand so that her fingers would land in my most sensitive spots. Also, every spank was just a little harder than the previous one. It was actually good that Liz held my arms behind my back, because I did try to squirm about a little.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK

“See, your bottom is turning a nice shade of pink.” Mrs. Taylor said. “Liz, take one of your hands and feel his bottom.”

“Yes, it does feel very warm, smooth and nice.” Liz said.

“Liz, why don’t you get up and prepare your bed for Clyde’s further spanking. Take off your spread and put three pillows in the middle of the bed while I spank him a little longer.” So Liz carefully got up and left the living room.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK

“Liz has told me a lot about you. You really like her, right?”

“Yes, Mrs. Taylor. We have a lot in common and she is easy to talk to.” I said.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK

“Now, if you keep dating her, you have to expect to be spanked by both her and myself.”

“I realize that now, Mrs. Taylor.” I said.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK

“And I expect you to treat her with the most admiration and respect.”

“I am already doing that, Mrs. Taylor.”

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK

“Good, then you can stand up and we can join Liz in her bedroom for more of your spanking.”

Liz’s room looked so orderly and feminine. Her whole room smelled like her wonderful unique scent. In the middle of the bed were three pillows stacked on top of each other, with a towel on top.

“Lay on top of the pillows so that you bottom is up high and your penis is dangling down, and not on the pillows.” Mrs. Taylor said. As I lay down, she continued, “Be sure your legs are spread wide and grip the headboard with your hands.”

I felt completely exposed to the two women in this position. Then I felt a tapping on my inner thighs, “Spread your legs a little bit further than that.” Mrs. Taylor said.

“This is the position I would spank my younger brothers when they were really naughty.” Liz said. “Mom, I brought in all of our paddles and spanking implements, so we have plenty to choose from.”

“Good girl! I know I can always count on you.” Mrs. Taylor said.

Then with Liz on one side and her mom on the other, my spanking resumed again. I couldn’t help it, being in Liz’s room and so exposed, that I still had an erection going. Although I was being spanked, this was making me feel an even closer bond with Liz.

Also, the more that I was spanked, the more I felt that nice glowing warm feeling in the lower part of my body. Between the two of them, I was feeling the familiar sting on my whole bottom. They were leaving no part untouched. It also stung a little more than usual because my whole bottom was shaved prior to being spanked.

“His naughty bottom looks really red, I think we should stop now.” Mrs. Taylor said. “Liz, why don’t you relieve Clyde of his sexual tension and milk him.”

“That’s a good idea!” Liz said. “Clyde, stay in position and don’t move. Then I will also rub some soothing lotion on you.”

Then I felt my exposed penis being stroked, and soon my body relaxed and my cum flowed out of me. It also felt good to feel the cool lotion on my warm bottom.

“You should expect a spanking like this if you are late again, or if I hear you disrespect my daughter in any way.” Mrs. Taylor said.

Then I was allowed to finally get dressed. Liz gave me a big kiss and I left for my new home in Mrs. A house.

[b]Grocery Store Part 11[/b]

When I got home, Mrs. A’s house, I was greeted at the door by Mrs. A.

“Do you realize what time it is?” She asked. “It is 1:00 AM in the morning. You are lucky I didn’t lock you outside. You know you are never to stay out this late on a school night.”

“I’m sorry!” I replied. “I was also late getting Liz home, and I was spanked by Liz and her mom.”

“Please, no more of your excuses. You know you deserve to be spanked right here and now.” Mrs. A said.

“As I said, I was just spanked and am very sore. Please don’t spank me!” I pleaded.

“Then let me see your spanking results. Drop your pants right now and bend over.” All I wanted was to go to bed, but instead I dropped my pants and underwear and bent over.

Next, I felt her hands on my very sore bottom. “Yes, they did do a good job of spanking you. But you still deserve a spanking. I will be home all day Wednesday. Why don’t you decide when you want to be spanked and bring me the large wooden paddle with holes in it. Drop your pants and bend over, and I will give you at least nine swats with it.”

“Thank you for not spanking me now.” I told Mrs. A. Then I went on to tell her, “Yes, I will get the paddle for you so you can spank me sometime during the day.” I couldn’t believe I said that to her. I wasn’t looking for another spanking so soon. “I just need to sleep now.” And off to bed I went.

Wednesday is my busy school day. I have classes from the morning until five o’clock. I do have an hour break in the afternoon, but that is before my Philosophy class that I did so bad on the test, so I decided to stay at school and study instead of being spanked.

I was expecting to get home, eat with Mrs. A, and then have her spank me. But when I got home, the house was full of women and there was a smell of food everywhere. Mrs. A came up to me and said, “Once a month this group of my friends have a potluck supper, and it is my turn to have it here. There is plenty of food, and you are welcome to join in. Also, before you arrived from your classes, I told them about you. So first, change into your lounge pants and t-shirt, then just enjoy the food and eat with us.”

“Okay.” I said. “I have had a long day of classes and I am very hungry.”

So first, I went into my room, closed the door, and changed clothes. I also made sure my room was neat and clean, with everything put away in its proper place. After I changed clothes I headed for the kitchen.

The kitchen table was full of freshly homemade food. I got a plate and heaped the food on it and went out into the living room. There were women seated on every chair and they even had all of the kitchen chairs in the living room.

But the women who were seated on the couch scooted over and one of patted the couch in the empty spot and said, “Here is a spot for you, please join us.”

As I was eating this fantastic food, they asked me many questions.

“How long have you been living here? Do you like it here? How did you meet Mrs. A? Why are you wearing those clothes? Why are the paddles hanging in your room?”

Now their questions were getting more personal and embarrassing for me, but I decided to answer truthfully. As I answered their questions, they kept asking more and more personal questions. I was also busy eating, but soon I noticed that as I answered their question, the whole room was quiet and all of the women were listening to my answers.

As I said, I answered their questions honestly, and soon I was telling them how I am spanked by Mrs. A, Liz, and their friends. I also ended up telling them about the spanking I just received from Liz and her mother.

Then Mrs. A asked me, “Aren’t you suppose to bring out the wooden paddle from your room and ask me to spank you?”

“Please, not now!” I pleaded. “Not in front of all of these women.”

“If you wait any longer, your spanking will be doubled or even tripled. So go to your room and bring out the large wooden paddle with the holes in it.”

“Okay. But this is unfair and embarrassing.” So I went to my room and got the paddle. I always hate to get spanked with this paddle because the holes make the paddle really sting me.

As I returned with the paddle, the women were rearranging the chairs so they were in a large U shape. In the middle of the U were two wooden straight back chairs facing the women and they were about a foot apart. Mrs. A was standing next to them.

I handed Mrs. A the paddle and she said, “Clyde, take off your pants and kneel on the chairs with one knee on each chair, then bend over and put your hands on the floor.”

“But this will completely expose me to all of your women friends!” I complained. “Can’t we do this later on, after they are gone.”?

“You just added an extra five swats to your spanking for your complaining and trying to delay your spanking.” Mrs. A said. “If you wait any longer or complain some more, then I will another five more for a total of ten added swats.”

“Okay, I’m taking off my pants.” I said. “Don’t add anymore swats.”

“When Clyde finally got home really late last night, he agreed to at least nine swats of the paddle. Plus he added five more for his complaining, so he will get at least fourteen swats of the paddle.”

As I knelt on the chairs I asked again, “Is this really necessary! I don’t want to completely expose myself to all of your women friends. This isn’t fair.”

“You just added another five swats for a total of nineteen swats, and I am going to round up that number to twenty swats. So you better hurry up, bend over, and put your hands on the floor.”

Even ten swats from this wooden paddle really stung and left my poor bottom really red, and now I am going to get twenty swats on top of the spanking I received from Liz and her mom last night. Plus, with my knees spread wide apart and being bent over like this, my penis and balls were completely exposed and dangled down between my legs.

“Clyde brought home Elizabeth, his girlfriend, too late last night, so he was spanked by Elizabeth and her mom. This made him really late getting home, and since he was recently spanked, I delayed his spanking until now. Before I give him at least twenty new swats from this paddle, you are welcome to come up to see and feel his bottom from his recent spanking.”

“Please, this is so embarrassing!” I complained.

“Be better be quiet, or even more swats will be added.” Mrs. A said.

So now I was aware of all of these women around me, and some were even touching my totally exposed bottom. I even felt fingers on my skin around my dangling penis and balls.

“I notice all of his hair has been shaved down here, and he feels so nice and smooth.” One woman said.

“Yes, Elizabeth and I like to keep him this way, shaved and smooth.” Mrs. A said. “Since he is a naughty little boy, he might as well look like a little boy. Besides, it serves as a constant reminder to Clyde that he will be spanked if he is naughty. In fact, Elizabeth’s mom shaved Clyde last night. She even shaved his whole bottom. That is why he feels so smooth and nice.”

“Clyde, your spanking is going to work this way. After you ask me to start your spanking, I will give you one swat from the paddle. Then you are to say the number for that swat, then ‘Thank you. Please give me another.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mrs. A.” I replied. I hate it when I have to count my swats, and then ask for another one. “Will you please start my spanking now?”

I heard the women comment, “You have trained Clyde well.”

I braced myself and then, SWAT.

It seems like when I am spanked with this paddle, the first and last swat stings the most. But I replied, “One. Thank you. Please give me another.”

SWAT!

“Two. Thank you. Please give me another.” I have never been spanked in this position before, with this paddle, with my legs spread so wide apart. This made even my most sensitive skin sting and hurt.

SWAT!

“Three. Thank you. Please give me another.” Now I was beginning to forget that all of these women were watching me being spanked, because it stung so much.

SWAT!

“Four. Thank you. Please give me another.”

SWAT!

“Five. Thank you. Please give me another.” I was only a quarter of the way through with my spanking, and it was really hurting already.

“Don’t squirm around, or I will add more swats to your spanking.” Mrs. A said.

SWAT!

“Six. Thank you. Please give me another.” Now I had to concentrate on holding still.

This continued on until I received the full twenty swats of the paddle. Now my poor bottom was really sore and heated up. I still stayed in position because I knew that I would receive more swats if I stood up before given permission to.

“Remember the tickets I handed out when everyone came in for door prizes? Well now they will be used for something else.” Mrs. A told the group of women. “Although Clyde has just been spanked with the paddle, I still believe he deserves an over the knee hand spanking from one of you. The person whose number is draw will sit in the center of the couch, and Clyde will lie over your lap for this spanking. So ladies, clear the couch and someone get a hand towel from the bathroom, so you can put that on your lap and Clyde will not accidentally mess up your clothes.”

I heard some shuffling about and then Mrs. A said, “And the number is 216.”

“Yea, that’s me!” I heard a woman exclaim.

“So sit in the center of the couch and Clyde will ask you to spank him. Clyde, stand up now, put your hands on your head, stand in front of Alice and ask her to spank you.” Mrs. A said.

My poor bottom was burning hot from the paddling, but yet when I stood up I still had a raging erection. It must have been an automatic reaction to seeing all the women in the room again. I put my hands over my head and walked over to the couch. Seated on the couch was a woman about ten years older than me with a nice summer dress on. A towel was placed on top of her dress. I didn’t want to say it, but I said, “Will you please spank me.”

“I’d be happy to.” Alice said. “Please bend over my lap.”

The couch helped me lay horizontally, so my full body weight wasn’t on her. Although the towel was on her, I felt her thighs widened and my penis and balls dangled between them.

“Spread your legs so she can properly spank you.” Mrs. A said.

Now I was completely exposed again, but this time in a different position. I actually do like being in this position, over a woman’s lap. I can smell her perfume, feel her warm body, and feel her body as she breaths. So when my spanking started, although it stung my tender bottom, I didn’t mind it.

After a few minutes, Mrs. A said. “Can someone get my scarves by the door. I will need them for the next stage of Clyde’s spanking.” Then I felt a scarf go over my eyes so I couldn’t see. Next, my arms were moved behind my back and secured with another scarf.

“The next number to be drawn will rub lotion on Clyde’s bottom, while he is still laying on Alice’s lap. Number 240!”

“That’s me!” I heard a woman’s voice say.

“Here is the lotion. Apply it all over his poor bottom.” Mrs. A said.

The lotion felt very good. “My, his poor bottom is really hot.” The woman said. I could feel her fingers go everywhere. They made sure my legs stayed apart, and it was very arousing to have this done to me.

“Now help Clyde stand up, since he can’t see. And Clyde, stand there with your legs spread apart.”

I couldn’t see anything, but I was still aware I had a full erection.

“The next number drawn will milk Clyde. Number 201.”

“That’s me!” I heard.

“Put some lotion on your hands and use the towel that was Alice’s lap.”

Then I felt her hands stroking my penis. Not being able to see only enhanced my feelings and my sensations.

“Go ahead, and let it go.” A woman whispered into my ear.

Soon, I literally exploded into the towel. She kept stroking me until every last drop was out of me.

After a minute or two, the scarves came off my eyes and hands. Looking around, I could not tell who rubbed the lotion on my bottom or who had milked me.

“Clyde, you can go to your room now.” Mrs. A said.

Now I was wondering what I got myself into, living in Mrs. A’s house.

[b]Grocery Store Part 12[/b]

Now it is Friday, after school and Liz has invited me over to her house to meet her friends. Liz knows I love food, so she decided this should be a potluck. Since I can’t cook, I went to the store and got a big tub of potato salad.

Liz doesn’t live that far away, so I decided to walk there. It was a nice warm day with not a cloud in the sky. It was nice to be outside, to hear the birds chirp, smell the freshly mowed grass, and to feel the warm breeze on my face. I was used to being in stuffy classrooms or studying at home, Mrs. A’s house, so it was nice to be outside.

When I got to Liz’s house, I rang the doorbell and Liz let me in. Although I arrived at the time Liz wanted me to, I was surprised to see the house full of her friends. Liz, being a wonderful host, introduced me to all of her friends. All of her friends seemed to be around my age, and seemed to have welcoming personalities. I am not very good with names, so I soon forgot their names and I was more concerned about the food. When I got to the kitchen, I noticed that my plastic bucket of potato salad was the only food that was store bought. There were lettuce salads, meat casseroles, many vegetable dishes, a homemade apple pie and even an angle food cake.

“We waited until you arrived before we started to eat.” Liz said. “So why don’t you be the first in line to eat, and we will join you in the living room.”

Once I had a heaping plate full of food, Liz had me sit in a large recliner chair in the living room. The other couches and chairs were already arranged in a circle. As her friends came in with their food, they began to ask me questions about myself. They seemed to be genuinely interested in my life, my goals, and my ideas. Her friends were very pleasant with me and listened to everything I said. They were also interested in how I met Liz. I, of course, didn’t mention anything about Mrs. A or my spankings. I was just glad that I was wearing regular clothes because with all of this feminine energy around me, I hard an erection going on.

When I was done eating, Liz came up to me and said, “Clyde, don’t worry about the dishes, my friends will take care of that. I want you to go into my room, shut the door, and change into more comfortable clothes. I have a t-shirt and lounge pants on my bed for you to wear, and leave only your socks on. Don’t come out of my room until I tell you we are ready for you.”

I really didn’t want to change into lounge pants with no underwear, because I knew it would make my erection visible to all of her friends. “What is going to happen to me?” I asked. “Is this really necessary?”

“Unless you want to be spanked right here and now, you better go into my room and change clothes.” Liz said in a very stern voice.

So I went into her room, closed the door, and changed into the lounge pants and t-shirt. It was a real turn-on for me to smell Liz’s strong scent in her room, to see her pictures, to feel all of her feminine belongings. So now I had a really big erection going on, and I was unable to hide it wearing just these thin lounge pants.

Although I shut the door to the bedroom, I could hear Liz say to her friends, “Clyde is in my bedroom changing clothes, and now is the time that we should change our clothes. I told everyone to bring either a short summer dress or a short skirt, so now is the time to change. If you brought your nightie, or something similar, that would be even better. After we have all changed clothes and are seated again, I will bring Clyde out. If you have some spare time, you can help with the dishes.”

I heard a lot of shuffling around and then Liz finally knocked on the door and told me to come out now. She took my arm and led me to the center of the room. “Clyde, stand with your hands on your head right next to me.”

“But then they will all be aware of my erection.” I pleaded.

“Unless you want to be totally naked, do it now!”

So I put my hands on my head and I was very aware that my thin lounge pants were tented out. Then Liz told her friends, “Since you are my friends and Clyde is now my boyfriend, I want you to know him better. I also want Clyde to know you better, too. Although Clyde has many attributes I like about him, he tends to have a hard time remembering names. That is why I want him to meet you this way, so he will remember your names.”

“What will take place is Clyde will walk up to you and say your name. If he does not know your name or says the wrong name, Clyde is to lie over your lap for a quick hand spanking. During his spanking, you can remind him of your name. After his spanking, he is to thank you using your name. He will do that the rest of the evening until he can stand in front of each of you and tell you your names. Any questions?”

I wasn’t expecting this, and it was very embarrassing for me to stand next to Liz while she was talking. “I noticed he is wearing lounge pants, I thought you told us we would be spanking him on his bare bottom?” Someone asked.

“You will be able to spank him on his bare bottom.” Liz said. “Before his first spanking, his pants will be taken off.”

“He looks excited already. What if he has an accident?” Someone else asked.

“If Clyde has an accident, he will be more severely spanked by me. Also, if I think an accident may happen, I will bring him up here and you can take turns milking him. If Clyde feels he needs to be relieved, he can ask to be milked too.” Liz said.

This was embassassing me even more. Not only will I be spanked but also milked by Liz’s friends.

“By the way,” Liz continued, “Clyde recently told me that he enjoyed being over my knee, even if he is being spanked. So I think he will enjoy being spanked over my friend’s knees, and don’t be afraid to spank him. I also have a one-minute timer, to be used for every one of his spankings.”

As I looked at her friends, I just noticed that most of them had changed their clothes. One thing that helps me remember names are the clothes people wear. Since I am very poor at remembering names, I knew I was going to get spanked a lot. I also noticed that her friends were wearing short dresses or skirts, and this made me even more embarrassed.

“Liz!” I said. “I don’t want an accident during my first spanking. Please help me.”

“Did you hear that!” Liz said to here friends. “Clyde wants to be milked already, so he doesn’t have an accident. Who wants to start?”

“Lets blindfold him so he can’t tell who is doing what to him.” Someone said.

“I have a large headband in my purse. That should work.” Another woman said.

Soon, my eyes were covered so I couldn’t see and Liz said, “Clyde, stand there with your legs apart and your hands behind your back while you are milked. And someone get some paper towels to clean him up.”

When I came over to Liz’s house to meet her friends, I didn’t think it was going to be this way. My pants came down and my t-shirt was pulled off, and I stood there naked, with my legs apart. Since I couldn’t see, I didn’t know what to expect. I smelled the women’s wonderful perfume and felt their hands all over my body. I was almost ready to explode anyway, so it didn’t take long for my cum to explode out of my erect penis. I was cleaned off, and by the time my eyes were uncovered, everyone was seated again. So I couldn’t tell who milked me.

“Clyde, now it is time to walk up to one of my friends and say her name.” Liz said.

I knew there was a Cindy among her friends, so I walked up to a woman and said, “Glad to meet you Cindy.”

“Sorry, my name is Jane. So go over my lap so I can spank you.” Jane was wearing a very short summer dress. She raised it up even higher as I rested my weight on her soft thighs. Since I was just milked, I could tell that my sensitive penis was between her thighs. I knew Liz always want me to spread my legs apart a little, so I did that.

“I will start the timer right now.” Liz said.

Then my spanking started. Liz had about ten of her friends at her house, so I figured I would receive at least twenty one-minute spanking, since I was so poor with names.

“Clyde, you have to remember that my name is Jane and I am very happy to meet you.” Jane said while I was being spanked. “Since Jane is one of my best friends and we do many things together, I hope you can join us more often.”

“Your minute is up.” Liz said. “Thank Jane for spanking you and then go to my next friend.”

“Thank you for spanking me, Jane.” I said.

“I hope you forget my name, so I can spank you again.” Jane said.

Then I went up to another one of Jane’s friends. “Hello Cindy, glad to meet you.”

“Clyde, my name is Mary, so over my lap you go.”

One thing about being spanked this way, I am very aware of the perfume or scent of the woman. I thought maybe I could associate their scent with their names. Some women’s perfume really does turn me on just smelling it, and Mary had on such perfume. I couldn’t help it, but I could feel my penis grow long and hard while I was being spanked.

I thanked Mary, and then went up to another one of Liz’s friends. I was wrong, of course, with her name, and went over her lap for a spanking. Now my bottom was starting to warm up, and also this woman was feeling me between my legs between spanks. I thanked her, and walked up to the next woman.

Before I could say anything, the woman said, “Liz, look at Clyde. I think he needs to be milked again.”

Liz came over, led me to the middle of the room and blindfolded me. I stood with my legs apart and hands behind my back. Hands were on me again and soon my cum exploded out of me again. I don’t know what was more embarrassing for me, being milked multiple times like this, or going over their laps to be spanked.

Eventually, I started to put the scent of the woman, their clothes, and the faces together with their names. One of her friends got to spank me five times, and now, for sure, I will remember her name.

By the time I remembered everyone’s name, it was late and her friends had to leave. Liz had me stay naked and they hugged me “Goodbye” before each of them left. I had made it through the evening with no accidents because I was milked many times, as needed.

“You better get dressed and go home.” Liz said. “Saturday is your punishment morning, and I will be there again to help out. I thought this evening worked out well with my friends getting to know you and this way you will remember their names.”

“I certainly didn’t expect this!” I said.

“I have told my friends that if we are doing something with them and you deserve a spanking, that they can help out. My parents should be home soon, so you better leave.”

Liz gave me a big long kiss and we held each other very tight. Then I changed into my regular clothes and walked home. This time I was not aware of the birds or the weather, I was just aware of my warm recently spanked bottom and the different scents of the women that was on my body.