Charlotte Harrison and The Cat Fight part 1 by pim parnell M/ff cane

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
pim_parnell

Charlotte Harrison and The Cat Fight part 1 by pim parnell M/ff cane

Post by pim_parnell » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:06 pm

Charlotte Harrison and the Cat fight part 1 M/ff cane

Dr Browning was sitting at his desk, catching up with some much overdue paperwork, when Jasmine Williams burst in. Barely had she knocked when she opened the door without being invited. Dr Browning glared over the top of his reading glasses at the hapless member of the Remove (year below Charlotte and co before their demotion); Jasmine was flushed and panicky.

“Sir, Sir, Miss Reynolds sent me to fetch you.“ Jasmine took a deep breath; as if hurrying there had taken all the wind out of her sails.
“Do please come in.” Dr Browning said sarcastically. Jasmine blushed deeper and gabbled,

“Sssorry Sir but Miss Reynolds said it was very urgent” in a flurry of over quick words, hoping she wouldn’t be punished for this little violation in military protocol.

“Very well Miss Williams,” Dr Browning instinctively snatched up a long cane that seemed to live out on the front of his desk, feeling there was no point putting it away as it was in constant use.

“By the way Miss Williams I would like a 500-word essay on why always adhering to protocol makes an efficient, effective service. On my desk by Friday break please.” Jasmine slumped slightly feeling deflated. “And another thing; when going around the academy a cadet should always carry themself as if on parade or being inspected. Ramrod straight, shoulders back, until told otherwise!” Dr Browning barked. Jasmine immediately stood up, as if someone had pulled a string attached to the top of her head, like a marionette.

Jasmine Williams, who had been a recent transfer from outside the usual military establishment, did her best to stand to attention, still learning the ways of the school and the ways of being in a top flight armed services education and research establishment. It wasn’t that Jasmine wasn’t bright enough, although she has real difficulties passing any assessment set, but her written work, when produced on a pc, was exemplary and her attention to detail and the accuracy of her lab work was some of the highest level work the academy had ever seen in a member of the Remove.

Jasmine was a tall, 5ft 8 plus sized girl of 12, with long dark blonde hair, which she jokingly called ratty because it was too dark to call mousey. Hazel eyes that were startlingly bright with a fleck of green. Café au lait coloured skin and a real lack of body confidence. Despite having an IQ of 150, she hadn’t so far produced the amazing work that was expected of someone as clever as she was. Her transfer was really a last ditched attempt at finding somewhere that would bring out her talents and make something of her extraordinary intellect. Unfortunately, she hero worshipped “The Minxes”, and had been warned by more than one person to keep away from them if she wanted to get on at the academy or wanted to sit down on a regular basis.

When Jasmine had first started at Palmer Sutton, all of one term ago, she was initially shocked by the level and frequency of corporal punishment being carried out. The use of canes and tawses being wide spread at the school and used for, sometimes, what seemed the most trivial reasons. Getting three late marks in half a term or failing an on the spot kit inspection could earn you an unpleasant interview with one of the Deputy Discipline Officers, or if it was a more recurrent problem then an ‘intensive discussion’ with Dr Browning, Senior Discipline Officer, and one of the three senior members of staff at Palmer Sutton. By sheer good luck, and with a little help from her new friends, she had, so far not attracted the attention of Dr James Browning, and so far not had the ‘pleasure’ of a visit to his study.

Dr Browning looked at Jasmine, “Well girl what are you waiting for? Lead on.“ Jasmine scuttled down the corridor to where all the noise was coming from, hurrying, but doing her level best not to run in the corridor, another one of the strictly enforced rules at Palmer Sutton. Dr Browning followed her with his gown flowing, looking a little like a large black raven. Jasmine shivered involuntarily at the thought as she led him to all the commotion.

Slam! The 3rd Chemistry lab’s door swung open, almost knocked off its hinges by the violence with which a singularly unimpressed Dr Browning entered the room, quelling all the noise instantly. In the middle of the room were Charlotte and Rue on the floor still in fighting mode. The girls were both covered in dust and also looked like they had been dragged through a hedge backwards. Very quickly they disentangled and got to their feet trying to smooth out their rumpled uniforms which were even torn in a couple of places.

“Would somebody please tell me what on earth is going on in here?” Dr Browning asked in what seemed like a very reasonable tone of voice. Rosie went to reply and he held up his hand to stop her. “Ruth-Ann (Rue’s full name) ? Miss Harrison? “ The two girls stopped fidgeting and got themselves into parade rest. Rue looked across at Charlotte and gulped.

“Nothing Sir.” Rue answered.

“I see.” Dr Browning walked around the back of the two hapless girls then brought his mouth close to the height of their ears and said quietly, but still loud enough for everyone in the room to hear “If I don’t have an answer within the next two minutes I shall thrash you both every day for a week and twice on Sunday!|” The girls both swallowed, a large lump in their throats.

In a very small voice Charlotte attempted to answer this unanswerable question, knowing full well the punishment for what they had been doing wouldn’t be much less than Dr Browning’s threat. “We had a disagreement Sir.”

“I can see that! “ Dr Browning Slapped the backs of Charlotte’s legs three times. She bucked at it but returned to parade rest. “About what? Ruth-Ann” Dr Browning switched his gaze to Rue.

“Erm. Nnnothing Sir.” Rue didn’t usually speak with a stutter except when confronted by Dr Browning. Dr Browning stepped back and slashed the cane through the air a couple of times whilst still standing behind the two nervous girls.

“Charlotte, do you have anything to add before I cane you both here and now as a starter to how the academy treats cadets who exhibit what is seen as dumb insolence.” Charlotte was about to say how that wasn’t fair when she exchanged a look with Rue and bit her lip. “Ok, if that’s the way you want to play it, I don’t have any problem with giving you both six for dumb insolence before we adjourn my study to continue this discussion further. Ruth-Ann, Charlotte; bend over that table facing each other and hold hands.”

Charlotte and Rue did as they were told, initially thinking that is was amazingly understanding by Dr Browning, but once in position they realised they were standing on tip-toe and that maintaining their balance was going to be very difficult.

“I am going to give you both six, I do not expect you to count or any of that nonsense, but if you move out of position or reach back then the first time I will give you that stroke again, and any subsequent times I will add another two strokes and the penalty strokes will double with each infraction. I will start with Ruth-Ann.” With this Dr Browning walked over to behind Rue, flipped up her skirt using the end of the cane and positioned himself to parallel to her left hip.

Rue was athletic and her long legs were toned and muscles taut, but filling nicely her white cotton knickers. Rue took a deep breath as her skirt was lifted and laid her head sideways on the desk holding onto Charlotte’s hands tightly.

Dr Browning took back the cane and brought it down with a vicious slash; Rue fighting for all her might not to give him the satisfaction of giving her penalty strokes. Rue’s grip on Charlotte’s hands grew tighter and Charlotte’s hands in turn became tighter too, not letting her friend earn extra cuts. The second cut came down with a flick of his wrist at the end, parallel to the first cut, denting the fabric of Rue’s knickers where the cane landed. Rue drew in her breath in surprise and Charlotte/s grip became tighter still. The third stroke landed on the tops of Rue’s legs and Rue yelped, almost standing up in reaction. Charlotte gripped the hardest she had ever held anything to stop Rue from standing up. The fourth knocked the fight from Rue, and a gentle sob escaped her mouth, catching her by surprise when it hit again on top of the third strike. The spectators murmured at this but were silenced by a glare from Dr Browning. The fifth cut was in between the first and second, and Rue squeaked, tears leaking from her eyes. Charlotte wanted to comfort her friend, but could only stroke the backs of Rue’s hands in reassurance. The sixth stroke was” the killer.” As it hit, Rue’s resistance crumbled, she let out a wail and started to sob hard, Charlotte still hanging onto her hands.

Without a word Dr Browning walked around to behind Charlotte grasped the hem of her uniform and laid it over her back.
“The same applies to you Miss Harrison.” Charlotte gulped and held onto Rue’s hands for dear life, resting her cheek against the cool wooden top of the science bench.

Dr Browning again stood by Charlotte’s left hip and let fly with the first stripe. It connected with a ‘thwip,’ catching the edge of Charlotte’s derriere, where it peeped out from the edge of her fuller figure. Charlotte drew in a sharp intake of breath. The second cut landed lower than the first and it caught the edge of Charlotte’s cheek again, branding her flesh with the cane. At the third stroke Charlotte’s hands slipped from Rue’s and she stood up, hands instinctively flying back to protect her skin.

“Back in position Miss Harrison and I will give you that cut again.“ Reluctantly Charlotte eased herself back down and Rue reached across to grab Charlotte’s hands and caught them, holding them tight. Dr Browning flipped up Charlotte’s skirt once more and let fly with cut number three once again. Charlotte bit her lip hard, doing her best not to cry out, tasting the metallic taste of her blood. The fourth stroke was applied to Charlotte’s ‘sit spot,’ directly in the crease, searing into her skin and leaving a dent in her knickers. Despite herself Charlotte yelped at the intensity and kicked her legs a little. The fifth cut landed again on Charlotte’s sit spot and she hissed as the cane stung like a million bees. The sixth was applied in between cuts one and two and by then Charlotte was feeling her six, strictly speaking the seventh stroke, cutting into her ample flesh.

“Now stand up the both of you, at parade rest, and lead the way to my study if you would be so good. The girls did this almost automatically, trying to ignore the fire burning on their behinds as they walked smartly towards Dr. Browning’s study.
Dr Browning turned to Miss Reynolds “If you will excuse me now, I have something I need to attend to.” Dr Browning clicked his heels together in academy salute and marched swiftly towards his study and the two unfortunate girls.

more soon

love pim