Budget Blown

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
shysparkles2010

Budget Blown

Post by shysparkles2010 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:39 pm

Anne slid the last package under the guest bed and stood up just in time to hear the door close. She hurried out of the guest room to go meet Scott at the door. As she did, the first few moths began to flutter. She knew she had blown the budget for this month, in just one shopping trip. Sure she got really great deals, but she knew Scott wouldn’t be impressed. As she gave him a huge hug, she tried to convince herself that it would be ok this ONE time. If she was able to get the credit card bills.. and just slip in things now and then, he wouldn’t know, Right?!!?!?!

“How’s my girl?” Scott gave her a warm hug, and the moths fluttered. Anne gave him the smile she only had for him. He always made her smile, even in the hardest times. Something about his touch, sent electric shocks down to her deepest places. She also knew that he had her back, even if that meant warming her backside while reaffirming that. “I had a great day today, thanks for asking! I spent a few hours with some friends, but seeing you makes my day amazing!!” She smiled up at him. He wrapped his arms further around her and hugged her even tighter to him. Anne took a moment and drank in the smell and feel of his arms around her. In this moment, this space and time, her world was complete and she was whole and safe and loved and cherished.

Anne made the mistake to look deep in his eyes, the moths grew 12 sizes and she gulped and brushed his lips with a quick kiss pulling away. She used the excuse of getting dinner started as she pulled away. “Sorry, I just got home not too long ago, I’ll get dinner on now.” Scott frowned, knowing there was something more to that cloud that crossed his girl’s pretty eyes, but he decided he wouldn’t press to much at this point. “I’ll help, we can do it together.” Scott followed Anne into their kitchen and watched her transform into a confident woman again for just a few moments. One of his favorite things was to watch her in her element. She often felt his eyes starring at her, it used to make her self-conscious and anxious, now it just was a part of him that she had come to love. Scott beamed at her as she flipped on the radio in the kitchen. He stood at the edge of the kitchen leaning against the door, just watching as she swayed in time to the music she’d turned on. He knew this was a rare treat for her, a chance where she knew what she was doing, and knew she could get lost in the music and the smells of the food she prepared for him.

Anne pulled out spices and other ingredients and set them out on the kitchen island. She pulled out an onion and a pepper and started slicing and swaying as she did. He snuck up behind her resting his hands on her hips and leaned in to kiss her neck gently. He didn’t need to ask what was for dinner as he could smell the steak beginning to grill on the stove. “Fajitas,” he asked softly. She nodded .. it was something she knew she could get together quickly, something that she knew he liked. “Is that ok? “ she looked back at him cautiously. “I can do something different if you’d rather?” He looked at her, another cloud had passed over those eyes – a cloud of caution, a cloud of that little girl lost that he knew needed probing soon. “Fajitas are one of my favorites, sweet girl. How can I help?” They proceeded to cook and sway and talk over their day until dinner was finished.

Scott set the table as Anne put the last touches on the meal and brought it out to the table. After they finished eating, Scott put his napkin on the table and looked over at Anne. She finished and looked over at him, their eyes meeting. Scott knew this was the time to push a bit.

“Ok Jen, time to spill, what’s troubling you today?” Anne froze, how did he know? She stammered “I… I don’t know what you mean… nothing I guess…” Scott frowned. Clearly, this was going to need a bit further pulling than he had wanted. “Anne,” he began again, the tone in his voice a mixture of concern and sternness. He wasn’t going to let her off this easily, mainly because he was genuinely concerned about her. She looked up at him again, trying to decide what her next best move would be. He looked so hot, she really didn’t want anything but to lead him into the bedroom. Did she really want this to start in his study first? The answer was a resounding no! “Nothing’s wrong, honest, now, how about desert?” She raised her eyebrow playfully as she slid off the kitchen chair. She reached her hand out and Scott took it into his. He stood as well, but he had a different location in mind for his brat.

Scott began walking with Anne down the hall, he knew she was headed to their bedroom, but he paused halfway down the hall. “Lets hold off on that for just a moment, little one.” Anne’s heart sunk in an instant .. landing with a hard thud in her stomach. The moths turned into full-fledged monarch butterflies and began a dance in her stomach that caused her fajitas to sizzle again! OH why didn’t she take him up on that glass of wine?!?!? Anne’s mind flew to all the possible ways this was NOT going to be good, and how to minimize the impact on her …….assets.

Anne looked up at her Strong, Sweet Guy and saw the deep concern etched on his face. “I’ll tell you later…” Even she didn’t believe the conviction in her voice. Scott pulled her into his study, sat in his big overstuffed chair, and pulled her onto his lap. He looked deep in her eyes, moved her hair behind her ear, and took a deep breath. That breath was Anne’s undoing. That breath meant he knew something was wrong, and that breath was the beginning of a journey that would pull the deepest darkest secrets from her soul. “Anne, you are worrying me. I know you aren’t yourself tonight and I need to know what is wrong.” Anne looked to her hands, and waited a moment, hesitant to begin. “Anne, NOW!” Edide’s strong words made Anne jump a little. “Please honey, tell me! Are you ok?”

Anne sobbed out………”I blew it and I don’t want to tell you because I know you will be disappointed and will hate me……….” Anne buried her head in her hands choking out a sob. The next sound she heard made Anne tremble, and the tears to free flow. Scott let out a deeply held sigh. The sigh that told Anne she was in serious trouble. Trouble she had, once again brought to herself. Scott just waited, he knew at this point in time, she’d blurt it out in her own time. He couldn’t help feel a bit of relief. He knew she had some medical problems, and he feared the worst. After a few moments, Scott placed his hand on her upper thigh.. “Go on.” Anne squeezed her eyes closed and began. The words gushed out in one rapid fire stream. “I was out with the girls and we went to the mall and there were all kinds of good sales and I kind of spent more money than we agreed I could spend and I’m really sorry I don’t know why I did it honest.” She threw her head against his chest and cried more, knowing that the look in his eyes would be more than she could bear. Scott waited a full minute before speaking. It was the longest minute in Anne’s life. She could hear the ticking of the clock in his office booming in her head. Between the clock ticks, her heart thumping against her ribs, and the deafening silence, her world stopped at least 60 times. Scott sat still and waited, his hand never left her upper thigh, but he waited. He knew the moment he wanted to speak would come eventually, but he wanted to make Anne take the next move. Finally, the moment he waited for arrived, and Anne looked up from her lap, where her hands trembled nervously, up into his eyes. He could see her eyes going bluer and bluer. This happened when she cried, mood eyes he called it. Scott could tell her mood was bluer than blue, and he knew that his girl was truly remorseful.

Scott took one last deep breath before he began. He spoke gentle, but firm. He knew yelling at her wouldn’t be beneficial to his girl, it may make him feel better in the moment, but in the long run it would only hurt both of them. His voice was stern, but calm as he spoke. “Anne, we have talked about this multiple time, haven’t we?” Anne nodded; her eyes flew back down to her lap. Scott tapped her chin with his index finger one time. This was not a time she was going to get away with avoidance, He needed her to look into his eyes so she knew how serious he was! Anne hesitated a moment, until she felt Scott tilt her forward, one sharp smack to the seat of her jeans caused her to know that he was beyond serious. Tilted back into sitting position, Anne knew to bring her eyes up to Scott’s. Scott’s eyes were hard, he was very serious about this point. “I’m less angry about you breaking the budget, then I am about you fibbing about it to me earlier tonight!” Anne started to look back down, only for her chin to meet his finger. She gulped and forced her eyes back to his. “I was very worried about you! And I don’t like to be worried.” Scott paused .. helped Anne to her feet quietly, and lowered her jeans. He’d hoped to be lowering these in another room of their house tonight, but that was not to be. Anne couldn’t help it .. when the jeans slid down her hands flew to try and cover her panty clad bottom. Scott’s eyebrow shot up as he looked sternly at her. Anne moved her hands quietly and felt herself falling over Scott’s lap in one fluid movement.

Ten Sharp Cracks stung across the fullness of her bottom, before the next words came out of his mouth. Anne squirmed and kicked as the burn began. “Owieeeeeeeee….” Anne cried out. “Enough young lady!.. we are far from the point where this stings! Tonight, you will learn that breaking rules are NOT going to be tolerated.” Ten more swats… each one loud and stingy… they all fell in the exact same spot, the burning on her bottom intensified. All she wanted was to rub at the sting, or beg for him to move to a new spot, but she knew neither one would benefit her. She tried shifting, praying it would make the sting move to a different spot. She felt his hand raise up again……… And fall on the innermost part of her thigh ……. SMMMMMMMMMACKKKKKKKKKKK………… She cried out in pain. This was the most sensitive part of her body, and she knew this was a warning for trying to squirm away earlier. She sucked in her breath… and forced herself to return to the proper position. Ten more swats fell on the original place, each one purposeful, firm and strong… none harder than the others, but each one intended for her to feel. Each one added to the layer of stinging intensity growing in her bottom. Finally, the swats stopped and his hand rested on her panty-clad bottom.

“stand up,” Scott’s voice was quiet, but firm. Anne knew this meant now. She slowly stood, his hand helping steady her as she found her feet. “Look at me, “ this command was almost a whisper, but still as stern. Anne looked deep into Scott’s eyes. “That part of your spanking was for making me worry needlessly. I was afraid something was wrong, very seriously wrong, and that was NOT kind of you!” Anne felt her heart break, she hadn’t meant to worry him, but she knew that she had. “I’m so sorry, I honestly didn’t mean for you to worry……I really just wanted to not cause any issues tonight.” He nodded, and stood in front of her. “This is what you need to do now. You have 5 minutes to bring EVERYTHING you bought today, down here.” He pointed to a spot on the floor in front of him. “I mean EVERYTHING young lady!” Anne stared up at him.. chewing on the corner of her inner lip. “I’m WAITING!” That was all she needed .. she flew up to the guest room and began gathering the bags and packages she’d shoved under there, what felt like just moments ago. Scott stood at the door to his study arms crossed as he watched her scurry down the hall.

Anne returned quietly to the study, three separate times, pushing past him each time, avoiding eye contact.. she’d looked at him out of the corner of her eye each time. The third tome her heart skipped a beat. In his hand was a small leather paddle. She’d never seen that before, but it looked scarier than anything she’d ever seen. She set the last of the bags in the spot he’d pointed to and stood looking down, hands covering her bottom, knees trembling. Scott quietly circled the pile, and Anne, shaking his head. “How much did we agree you could spend?” Scott waited… “A couple hundred dollars,” Anne stammered. “Two Hundred Dollars!” Scott clarified and Swatted Anne once with the paddle… Anne yelped .. “Yes Sir…….” Anne rubbed at the spot absentmindedly. “HANDS!” .. Anne’s hands flew to the front where they waited. “How much did you spend, Anne?!” “I dddon’t know……….” Anne’s voice was barely audible… WHAAAAAAAAAAAACKKK .. another sharp sting from the paddle found its mark on Anne’s bottom. Gulping tears flew to her eyes. “HOW” whackkkkkkkkkkk “MUCH” whaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk .. Anne sobbed out.. .”I ddonn’t knowww… Honestttt.” Scott stopped and sighed and picked up the first bag, finding the receipt .. he went through bag after bag after bag … pulling out the receipts, sighing at each one.

Scott added the receipts and looked in Anne’s waiting face. “Anne, if I were to give you one swat for each dollar you spent over the two hundred we agreed on, neither of us would sleep tonight!” Scott began. “ I don’t know what to do, honestly. Do you have a guess how much of the budget you blew tonight?.. DO you young lady???” WHAAAAAAACKK …….. “About three hundred …… she whispered quietly. “You spent, Seven Hundred and Forty Seven dollars” Anne gasped audibly as her eyes looked into his. .. “How much?!?!?” “You heard me young lady! That was totally irresponsible and unacceptable! Hands on the chair, NOW!” Anne grabbed the edge of the seat of the chair, knowing this was not going to be easy to stand up through. Scott sensed her fear and spoke a moment gently. “Anne, I’m very, very disappointed in the decisions you made today! We set a budget for a reason, and you spending that much money eats into our savings!” Ten hard sharp whacks landed all over her bottom. She danced after the last stinging blow landed. Scott waited a moment then put his hand on her lower back, pushing her back over into position. “We are far from done young lady!” Ten more blows landed up and down her bottom.. from the top of her thighs to the fullest part of her bottom.. Anne lost count after four.. she sobbed and grasped the edge of the chair so tightly that her knuckles turned white. Scott stopped, “Stand up Anne, “ Scott began. Anne slowly stood, eyes glued to the ground, tears rolling down her cheeks, hiccupping sobs wracking her body. “This is very hard for me to do, because I know it is hard for you,” Scott whispered quietly, “I am sending you to the corner.” Anne’s eyes flew to Scott’s. “nooooo,” she began to plead. “Enough Anne! Your bottom needs a break and I want to make sure you understand this will not be tolerated!” Scott knew Anne had a hard issue with corner time, based on some emotional abuse she’d had before. He also knew, it was based on being left alone there for hours. “Anne, I want you to stand right here and wait, you will not rub your bottom, you will not move out of this spot, am I clear?” Scott left Anne standing in front of the chair and went into the kitchen. He returned a moment later with a kitchen timer. “Sweetheart, I know in the past, you were left in the corner. Two things about corner time tonight, First, I am setting the timer. You will be in the corner for 10 minutes only. When the timer goes off, you may leave the corner. Second, I am going to be sitting right behind you while you are in the corner. I promise I won’t leave you.” He spoke gently as if he was speaking to a wounded animal. “Do you understand?” Anne looked at him, nodding through her hiccupping sobs. “Go now,” Scott watched her go to the corner and position herself correctly. Once she had, he set the timer and set it near her. HE moved the straight back chair and say just feet behind her.

After ten minutes, where he had to put her nose back in place several times, the timer went off. Anne jumped out of the corner at the sound of the bell, Scott suppressed a grin, putting a stern look back on his face in time. “Anne, I think you learned your lesson for tonight. Tomorrow, some of this is going back to the store! Am I clear?” Anne nodded, sobbing soft. “But maybe not everything.” Scott picked up the small Victoria’s Secret bag ….”Maybe some of this would be ok to keep.”

Scott took Anne’s hand …… picked up the lotion and the bag of lingerie.. and led his girl into the bedroom…

Mulege77

Re: Budget Blown

Post by Mulege77 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Good story. Although, at $500 over budget, 24 swats with the paddle seems like she got off easy. A small price to pay for such an overage. ;)

angelofmidnight68

Re: Budget Blown

Post by angelofmidnight68 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:08 pm

good story sis, I agree, she did get off easy