Grocery Store P 1 - 6 FF/M by Otkfme2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Otkfme2

Grocery Store P 1 - 6 FF/M by Otkfme2

Post by Otkfme2 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:50 am

Grocery Store FF/M by Otkfme2

This happened to me when I was in college. I went to the grocery store to pick-up a few items that I needed for supper. The store I went to had a free coffee area for the customers where you could get a free cup of coffee and sometimes they even had cookies and donuts. This happened about 4:30 PM when everybody seemed to be buying something for suppertime, and the store was quite crowded. I had in one of those small baskets that carry a few items in one hand and I was reaching for an empty coffee cup with the other hand. A woman was standing in front of me and she had just poured herself a full cup of coffee. Anyway, I accidentally bumped her with the plastic basket and coffee spilled down the front of her dress. To make matters worst, the dress was a light colored cotton dress and the dark coffee spread all over the front of her dress.

I said, “I’m sorry. Is there anyway I could make it up to you!”

“Are you kidding. Now I will need to dry clean this dress, and even then I’m not sure if the stain will come out. If you were one of my kids, I would give you a good hard spanking when I got home,” the woman said.

“I’ll pay for the dry cleaning, but is there anything else I could do to make it up to you,” I said.

“I wasn’t kidding about you deserving a spanking,” she said. “If you pay me for the dry cleaning and you agree to follow me home for a spanking, I’ll forget about the whole thing.”

“But I haven’t been spanked since I was twelve years old,” I said. “Isn’t there any other way I could make it up to you?”

“Either you agree to the spanking and paying for the dry cleaning, or I will make a big scene in the store, and you don’t want that to happen.”

“Okay, I’ll take a spanking,” I said.

“Good,” she said. “Put down your stuff and follow me home. I don’t want to be seen like this for very long.” So I followed her out of the store and we got into our cars and I followed her home. Once we got there, she showed me in and said, “Why don’t you sit on the sofa while I go into the bedroom and change.” So I sat there and waited. Soon she came out wearing a different dress and she took a chair from the dining room and placed it in the middle of the living room. She sat down on the chair and turned to me and said, ”I want you to come over to where I am seated, and stand there with your arms at your sides.” So I went over to her and I stood as she directed me. “When my kids were growing up, I always spanked them on their bare bottoms and they were expected to follow my every command or else they received a more severe spanking, and I expect the same from you. Do you understand?”

“Yes I do,” I replied.

“Also, during the spanking you shall refer to me as Mrs. Anderson if you need to address me, but otherwise you will only speak when spoken to. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Yes what?” she asked.

“Yes, Mrs. Anderson,” I said.

“That’s better,” she said. “Now I want you to stand still with your arms at your sides while I prepare you for your spanking.” So I had to stand there while she unbuckled my belt, unzipped my slacks, unbuttoned them, and guided my slacks to the floor. I started to say something and she said, “I told you I always gave my kids spankings on their bare behinds, and that’s what you’re getting. So stand still and don’t say a word!”

Then she grabbed a hold of the waistband of my underwear, and she pulled them down to my ankles. I was now standing naked from the waist down in front of a woman I had just met. I had an erection, and she noticed it. “I see you are a little excited. My boys sometimes would have erections at the beginnings of their spankings, but they would always go down by the end of the spanking. Now lay over my lap.” She first hiked up her skirt and then she positioned me so that my penis was between her legs. Then the spanking started. She started lightly but soon the spanks really stung, and she covered my whole bottom. While I was still over her lap and while she was spanking me she asked, “I never asked your name, what is it?”

“Clyde,” I answered.

“Clyde, I’m sorry we had to meet this way, but I am glad you decided to come home with me for a spanking.” I felt like a little kid being spanked by my mother. Soon the spanking stopped and she said, ”After a hand spanking, I would always paddle my kids. So stand up, and once I get up I want you to bend over the back of the chair with your hands on the edge of the seat.”

“Yes, Mrs. Anderson,” I said.

“Now you are learning and acting like a good boy,” she said. As I leaned over the chair, I saw her go into the bedroom and get a paddle. It was a long wooden paddle with holes in it. “This is really going to sting, but my kids could take it so you should be able to handle it. You now will get 50 swats of the paddle. If you move from your position, I will add more to that, so be sure and stay bent over.”

I was surprised how much the first swat hurt. When I was younger, my parents would sometimes paddle me, but the paddle never had holes in it. So by the time I had received about forty swats, my bottom was really hurting. On the next swat, I stood up and rubbed my bottom. “I told you not to move from your position,” she said. “For that, you will receive ten more swats. Bend over, again.” So I bent over to receive twenty more swats. At fifty swats she said, “That takes care of your fifty swats, now stay bent to receive your extra ten swats of the paddle.”

I bent over again and I stayed bent over until the last two swats. They were so painful that I stood up again and rubbed my poor hurting bottom. “Clyde, it seems like you want me to spank you all day. Standing up again will cost you extra ten swats again. Please bend over, again.”

So I bent over the chair again and this time really grasped the edge of the seat so that I would stay in position. In this manner I was able to take the next twelve swats. As I received the last swat she said, “Stay bend over until I say you can stand up. I want to examine your bottom.” Then I felt her hands on my poor bottom. At least they were soft and didn’t sting like the paddle.

“I will make you a deal,” she said. “If you agree to be spanked by me at the same time next week, I won’t make you pay for the dry cleaning.”

Since I was a college student and money was tight, I said, “Okay, I guess I would agree to another spanking from you, Mrs. Anderson.”

“The next spanking will be more severe and I expect you to be here right at 5 o’clock a week from today. Before you leave, I want your complete name, phone and address so if you don’t show up, I know how to contact you. But you can stand up now, and pull up your pants.”

So I left her the information she needed, wrote down her house address, and told her that I would be sure to be there next week. I left wondering what my next spanking would be like!

Grocery Store - Part 2 FF/M

Last week I went to the grocery store and I accidentally knocked a woman who was getting coffee. I went all over her white cotton dress, and made a big mess. I offered to pay for the dry cleaning of the dress and anything else I could so. Well, she had me follow her car to her house, and then she spanked me. I was told that if I showed up at the same time next week for another spanking, I wouldn't need to pay for the dry cleaning charges. I'm in college and money is very tight, so I agreed to another spanking.

It was a Saturday evening and I was supposed to be at her house at five o'clock. Traffic was all tied up because of an accident, so I was running a little late. By the time I got to her house, I was over five minutes late! I rang the doorbell, and Mrs. Anderson answered the door with a portable phone in her ear.

"I told you that it was very important that you be on time for your spanking." Mrs. Anderson said. "I was trying to call you right now to see what was delaying you. Now that you are finally here, go into the living room and take off your slacks, shoes and socks. Put them in the corner of the room and then wait for me to give you your spanking. Since you were late, you will get an extra paddling. I'll get the paddles and stuff, and will be right with you."

I felt embarrassed taking off my clothes in a middle of the living room of an older woman that I had just met a week ago. My mind was racing with thoughts of what this spanking would be like. The phone rang, and I could hear Mrs. Anderson talking to someone, but after a few minutes she went to her bedroom and came out with some spanking implements and paddles in her hands.

After putting a straight back wooden chair in the middle of the living room, she called me over to her. "Stand in front of me with your hands at your sides." Then I felt her fingertips in the waistband of my underwear and soon they were at my feet. "Please step out of your underwear so they don't get in the way of your spanking." She next tossed them over to the corner where my slacks, shoes and socks were located. I was now completely naked from the waist down, and I also had an erection. My face was also red from embarrassment.

"Don't worry about your erection, just bend over my knees for a hand spanking to begin with. I wish you weren't so late since I have other plans for tonight. Stay still for this hand spanking." Then Mrs. Anderson started to spank me. I felt like a naughty little boy being spanked. Mrs. Anderson doesn't like me to say anything, so I kept quiet. After about two minutes of spanking, she said, "Now stand up and then bend over the chair so that I can paddle you. Also, take off your shirt."

I stood up and took off my shirt. Now I was completely naked as I bent over the back of the chair. I gripped the seat of the chair very tightly because the last time she spanked me, I got extra when I got out of position. I saw her reach for the paddle with holes in it. That paddle really stung my ass when she spanked me the last time. "You are going to get fifty swats of the paddle. Keep quiet and stay in position, or I will give you extra swats. Also, spread your legs apart."

I spread my legs apart a little, and was very aware that left my penis and balls dangling between my legs. I felt a swat from the paddle on my inner thighs, and she said, "Now spread you legs wider than that." She kept swatting my inner thighs until my legs were wide apart. This completely exposed my most sensitive, tender parts of my ass to the paddle. "Now stay in that position while I paddle you." Then my paddling started.

As she was paddling, she said, "I had my white dress dry cleaned, and to my dismay, the coffee stain was still left on my dress. So now you have ruined my 200-dollar dress. If you agree, after the paddle I am going to use a cane on you. I only used the cane on my kids if they were very, very naughty; since it is so severe. It's either the cane or you pay me 200-dollars for a new dress. What do you want to do?"

As a college student, I didn't have an extra 200-dollars to give her, so I said, "I don't have the money to pay you back, so please cane me." I didn't believe that I said that, since I had read how painful a caning could be, from articles in magazines about European school punishments.

After about 40 swats of the paddle, her doorbell rang. "Stay in position while I take care of this." I didn't want extra swats, so I stayed in position. I heard the door open and heard Mrs. Anderson talk to another woman. To my surprise, her friend was now in the living room and was looking at me. She was about my age, and now I really felt embarrassed and humiliated.

"Clyde, this is Elizabeth." Mrs. Anderson said. "We have a dinner date that we don't want to miss. I also told her about the incident in the grocery store."

Then Elizabeth said, "I would have pulled down his pants and spanked in at the grocery store. He is a very naughty boy. Let me examine his well spanked ass."

"Clyde, stay in position as Elizabeth examines you." Mrs. Anderson said.

Next, I felt her hands on my warm and burning ass, and her hand even went between my legs and grabbed my penis and balls. "It seems like he is enjoying his spanking."

"Men and boys seem to get excited when they are spanked." Mrs. Anderson said. Then she reached for the cane and started swishing it in the air. "I don't have time to give you your full spanking, so I am going to give you two strokes of the cane. But I will need you to come back next week for the rest of your spanking. So stay still."

Next she gave me two swift strokes of the cane. It felt like two burning lines of fire going across my ass. It was more than what I ever expected, so I stood up and rubbed my poor ass.

"Since you stood up, you will get the full twelve strokes of the cane next week." Mrs. Anderson said. "Also, the rest of your paddling. So be sure to be on time. You can get dressed now."

As I went to the corner of the room and to get dressed, I heard Elizabeth ask Mrs. Anderson, "Is it OK if I help you spank him next week?"

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea."

I left Mrs. Anderson's house real fast, and I wasn't looking forward to another spanking from Mrs. Anderson, especially since Elizabeth will help her with my spanking.

Grocery Store Part 3 FF/M

This will be my third spanking from Mrs. Anderson for spilling coffee on her dress at the grocery store. I am a student in college, and can’t afford to buy Mrs. Anderson a new dress, so now I have hesitantly accepted being spanked by her. Last time I was spanked, I arrived late plus she had a dinner date with her friend, Elizabeth, so now I need to go back for yet another spanking.

My spankings have always been at 5 PM on Saturday, so I left my house early to be on time. Since it was on Saturday, I had time to shower and put on clean clothes before I left my dorm room.

When I rang the doorbell, Mrs. Anderson’s friend, Elizabeth, greeted me. She is about my age and it really did embarrass me to have her help with my spanking last time. She was wearing a very short dress and had on some very nice perfume.

“Clyde, it is good you made it on time for your spanking. Joyce, you call her Mrs. Anderson, is in the bedroom getting some things ready. So she asked me to prepare you for your spanking. She says you already know to strip down to your underwear and put your clothes in the corner. I will put a wooden chair in the middle of the living room, and you can stand in front of me when you are ready.”

So I took off my clothes, except for my boxer shorts, and put them in the corner. I had decided to wear loose fitting boxer shorts and now I wish I hadn’t. Elizabeth’s perfume was having quite the effect on me. Between her being my age and not knowing what was going to happen to me next, I had an erection already, and you could really tell it. But I went over and stood in front of Elizabeth.

“Joyce told me even more about you when we ate dinner last week, so all week, I was looking forward to spank you. Now, put your hands on your sides and hold still.” Elizabeth said.

Slowly, she put her fingertips into the waistband of my shorts and they dropped to my ankles. Now my erection sprang out at her. “I like the way you react to me! Step out of your shorts and then go over my lap for a warm-up hand spanking.”

Then she opened her thighs so that my erect penis would dangle down between them. I became even more excited because I was able to see her pink panties because she hiked up her dress. Although I don’t like being spanked like this, I do enjoy being next to a woman’s warm body, smelling her womanly scent, and feeling their hands on me.

“Spread your legs, like you do for Mrs. Anderson, so I can spank your whole butt.” I spread my legs and then felt her hands rub my naked bottom. “Joyce was right, you do have a very nice butt to spank.” I started to squirm a little bit, but then felt her powerful thighs clamp around my penis, to hold me in place. Next, Elizabeth started to spank me. Unlike Mrs. Anderson, she cupped her hand so that she was able to spank me more in my inner thighs and my whole bottom.

“I grew up in a family with three younger boys.” Elizabeth said. “My mom and dad both worked, so I was allowed to discipline my bothers by spanking them. It feels good to have your over my lap and to be spanking you. I am glad you showed up late to Joyce’s house last week, so we could meet.”

Elizabeth continued spanking me and then I heard Mrs. Anderson walk in. “The spare bedroom is now ready for Clyde’s spanking. You can stand up now and follow me.”

When I entered the bedroom, I first noticed that it had a single twin bed in it, and had pillows and a towel in the center of the bed. There was a nightstand next to the bed, and neatly laid out were some paddles and a cane. On the other side of the bed was another table. It also had paddles, a cane, and some wooden spoons on it. The main light was not turned on, but three smaller lamps lit up the bedroom.

“Since you are going to be both paddled and caned today, I thought it would be easier for you to endure it laying on the bed. So lie down on the pillows so your bottom is up high. Also, spread your legs.”

Since I ruined Mrs. Anderson’s dress and agreed to be paddled and caned, I laid down on the pillows. The two women positioned me so that my penis hung down, in plain sight, between my spread legs. I have never been naked and in such a venerable position in front of two women.

“Since Elizabeth is here to help me spank you, it shouldn’t take so long. Try to stay still, otherwise I have some rope ready to tie you down so you don’t move.” Mrs. Anderson said.

“I will be good and not move. Please don’t tie me down.” I said.

Then my paddling started. Elizabeth was on one side of the bed and Mrs. Anderson was on the other. So both of my bottom cheeks were being spanked at the same time, in this rapid-fire method. I had a choice of which side of the bed to watch, so I so to watch Elizabeth spank me. She did have a real pretty face and nice flowing blond hair. Also, I almost couldn’t believe I was allowing a woman my same age to spank me like this.

As I was being paddled, the whole lower region of my body warmed up, and I couldn’t help that I was still maintaining an erection. After what seemed like a half hour, they stopped paddling me and soon I felt four hands on my warm bottom.

“His butt looks a nice red color now, and is very warm.” Elizabeth said.

“Yes, I think he should receive his twelve cane strokes now.” Mrs. Anderson said. “Clyde, before you came I showed Elizabeth how to use the cane and she practiced on a pillow. I guess you will find out how well I taught her. I will give you a cane stroke, and then Elizabeth will give you the next one.”

Then Elizabeth said, “We also decided that you should count each stroke and when you are ready, ask for the next stroke. That way we will go at your own pace. So now, ask for your first stroke. Be sure and count and say ‘Thank You, Mistress’ after each stroke.”

I couldn’t believe that now I would have to ask for each stroke of the cane, because I remembered how much it stung me. But I said, “Please give me the first stroke of the cane.”

I heard the cane noise a few times cane and clenched my bottom cheeks, and then it finally landed on me. It felt like a hundred bees stinging me in a straight line. But I took a deep breath and said, “One, thank you, Mistress.”

“Now it will be my turn!” Elizabeth said. “Let me know when you are ready.”

I really didn’t want to ask to be punished like this, but I said, “Please give me the next cane stroke.” I heard the unique cane noise again, then the searing pain. “Two, thank you, Mistress.”

Then I felt fingers on my poor naked bottom again. “You left a nice cane mark that Clyde will feel for a long time. Good Job!” Mrs. Anderson told Elizabeth.

I did pretty well like this until my ninth cane stroke. I forgot to count and my hands went back to rub my poor bottom.

“I warned you about moving.” Mrs. Anderson said. “Elizabeth, secure his legs with this rope, and I will secure his hands.” Now I felt I couldn’t move at all. “Since you forgot to count, that stroke will be given again.”

It took a lot of concentration, but I was able to count and thank them for all of my remaining strokes. “You have some lotion on your side, Elizabeth, so lets rub some lotion on his butt.”

It felt really cool and nice. I felt their hands everywhere. “Go ahead and milk him.” Mrs. Anderson said. “He took the paddling and caning very well.”

I was still restrained with the ropes, and I felt Elizabeth’s fingers stroking the shaft of my penis. Although my poor bottom really hurt, I was also having a lot of pleasure. I relaxed and a large load of cum came out of my penis. Then I collapsed on the bed and pillows.

“I do like the way Clyde reacts to me. Lets release him and then he can get dressed, once he is ready to.” Elizabeth said.

The two women talked in the living room as I lay on the pillows for a while, trying to figure out what just happened to me. I finally was able to stand up, walk into the living room, and finally got dressed. It felt good to put my clothes back on again.

“Joyce has a great idea for us.” Elizabeth said. “We were going out to eat after your spanking, and I convinced her to bring you along. So will you go with us?”

I didn’t have any plans, so I said, “Yes, I will go with you. It might be painful for me to sit down.”

“We can bring a pillow for you to sit on.” Mrs. Anderson said.

So off we went to a nice restaurant, compared to the fast food places I usually go to. It felt a little funny for me to engage in conversation with the women who had just spanked and caned me. But the more I talked to Elizabeth, the more I found out we had in common. She was also attending classes at the same large university that I am enrolled in. All three of us talked for a long time, and then Mrs. Anderson drove us back to her house.

“Your butt is probably still sore. If you lay on the bed again, we will rub lotion on you again.” Elizabeth said.

“That would be nice.” I said. So I took off my pants and underwear and lay on the pillows again. Soon, I felt the cool lotion on my still burning bottom.

When I stood up, Mrs. Anderson said, “Why don’t you two meet at my house at 5 PM next Saturday, again. And Clyde, give your phone number to Elizabeth, so she can call you.”

So I gave Elizabeth my phone number and finally was able to go back to my dorm room. Now I have mixed emotions about Elizabeth. I really like her, even though she has spanked me and milked me.

Grocery Store Part 4

Well after my spanking and caning on Saturday, Elizabeth did call me several times on my cell phone. It was easy to talk to her, and we talked for a long time during each call. Now, she is letting me call her Liz, and I am looking forward to see her again on Saturday. The more we talked, the more I liked her and the more we had in common. I grew up in a family where my dad was an over the road salesman, so he wasn’t around very much. I also had a sister who was only a few years older, so when my mom was working, I was disciplined by my older sister. So I was always spanked by strong females in my life.

This is what I actually liked about Liz. She told me even more about her family and how she spanked her younger brothers. That is why she liked the opportunity to spank me. We also discussed our goals in life, and our values. She liked the fact that I volunteered to be spanked after spilling coffee on Mrs. Anderson’s dress. That showed her that I like to take responsibility for my actions. I guess I learned that growing up. Liz also told me that Mrs. Anderson’s husband died in a tragic automobile accident, and she now lives in the house alone.

So when Saturday rolled around again, I showered again before I left my dorm room. But this time, there were many people using them, so it delayed me. By the time I got to Mrs. Anderson’s house, I was fifteen minutes late, and I was sure I would be spanked again.

After I rang the doorbell, Liz greeted me. It was now getting warm outside and she was wearing a thin, summer dress. I walked in, she closed the door and gave me a nice big hug.

“Your late. We’ll take care of that later, but it is good to see you again.”

When she hugged me, she must not of been wearing a bra, because I felt her nipples on my chest. She had very nice perfume on and I reacted as before. So I knew she could feel my erection pushing up against her when we hugged.

“Joyce has fixed us a great supper, so lets eat first.”

Mrs. Anderson’s dining room table was all set and the steaming hot food was already on the table. Liz and I sat next to each other, and Mrs. Anderson sat across from us. After a short prayer, we started eating. It was great to enjoy a home cooked meal like this. Liz sat very close to me, and even had her hand on my thigh when we were eating.

“Elizabeth is almost like a daughter to me.” Mrs. Anderson said. “After my sons grew up and moved away, and then my husband died, she has helped me emotionally and physically around the house. What is also nice is that she lives only a few houses away. Our families have known each other for a long time. Elizabeth also told me you have talked on the phone several times.”

“Yes, we talked for a long time. I actually would like to know her even better. We have a lot in common.” I said.

Then Liz said, “So after we eat, we have a proposal for you. I think it should benefit all three of us. But first, let’s finish eating.”

The food tasted so good, I almost forgot that I would be spanked for arriving late. After we ate, I acted like a real gentleman and helped in clearing the table of dirty dishes.

“Now lets go into the living room and talk.” Mrs. Anderson said.

Liz quickly sat down in the middle of the couch and Mrs. Anderson sat on a nearby chair. As I was about to sit down, Mrs. Anderson said, “Before we talk, stand in front of Elizabeth. Remember, you were late.”

As I stood in front of Liz, she said, “Clyde, just keep your hands on your head. I will prepare you for your spanking.” I looked down, and Liz undid my belt, unzipped me and soon my pants were at my feet. Although Liz had spanked me before, I really felt embarrassed, standing in front of her while she undressed me. Then I felt her fingertips of my shorts, and as they slid down my legs, my erect penis stuck out in plain view.

“See, I like how Clyde reacts to me.” Liz said. “Now step out of your pants and underwear, then go over my lap for your spanking.”

Like last time, her powerful thighs wrapped around my penis and held me in place. Liz likes to spank me with my legs apart, so I spread my legs for her.

“Clyde is being a very good boy today.” Liz said. “He spread his legs without me even asking him to.”

Now I had mixed emotions when my spanking started. I felt excited that Liz, who I have grown to like in many ways, was spanking me. I also felt like a naughty little boy, like when I was over my sister’s lap, for a spanking. But I did like feeling Liz’s body next to mine, smelling her perfume, and feeling her hand spanking me.

While Liz kept spanking me she said, “Clyde, we know money is very tight for you and that you probably are not eating the best foods. Joyce, Mrs. Anderson as you call her, has a spare room and office you could use, and needs help around the house. If you moved in with her, I would be close to you and we could be together more often. What do you think about moving into here?”

I felt I was in a very vulnerable position, with Liz still spanking me. “What would be expected of me, and what would I pay?” I asked.

Mrs. Anderson answered me with, “You could stay here for free, if you helped me around the house. You would also agree to be spanked when I feel it is needed.”

“I also know that you and I agree on many things and we could help each other with our classes.” Liz said. “But you would have to agree to be spanked by me, even if we were to end up dating each other. I could even help you move tomorrow.”

“You have given Clyde a good warm-up spanking.” Mrs. Anderson said. “Lets continue this conversation while Clyde bends over the dining room table for the paddle.”

“Good idea.” Liz said. “Stand up and take off the rest of your clothes, and then bend over the table.”

I knew I would be paddled, so I took off my clothes and bent over the table. “Spread your legs apart, for us.” Mrs. Anderson said.

Now I was completely exposed again. “Can I spank him with your big wooden paddle with the holes in it?” Liz asked Mrs. Anderson.

“Yes. It always makes an impression on him, and leaves his butt very red.” Mrs. Anderson said. “Since you like to spank him, why don’t you give him his swats?”

Grocery Store Part 5

Well, it is actually happening to me. Now it is Sunday and I am moving in with Mrs. Anderson. I wonder if I will ever be able to call her Joyce, like Liz does. Anyway, Liz wanted me to first drive over to Mrs. Anderson’s house first, because we would meet there and Liz knew of some nearby stores that we could get free boxes to pack my stuff in.

When I arrived, Liz greeted me with another big hug, and soon our cars were full of boxes. Since I lived in a dorm room, I didn’t have that much stuff. Liz did insist on putting all of my clothes in her car, which meant she even went through and packed up my underwear. I did have some bedding, books, laptop computer, but my prize possession was my stereo system. We were able to get everything into our two cars and then we went back to Mrs. Anderson’s house.

The bedroom where I was paddled and caned would be my new room. This used to be her son’s room, who has since married and moved out. All of the dresser drawers were empty, as well as the closet, and Liz insisted on putting my clothes away. The other bedroom was now converted into an office. Mrs. A, as I will refer to her from now on, said I could also use it as a study room, and I could use her computer as well.

Her bathroom was a family size, with two sinks, and a nice bathtub, that was also a shower. Mrs. A had her own bathroom and shower off her master bedroom, which I was not allowed to go into.

I would be allowed all kitchen privileges and Mrs. A would also cook meals for me, which was fantastic. Since I had my own cell phone, she didn’t need to worry about me using her phone. It seemed like an ideal living arrangement for me. Since her house was very close to campus, it was just a short drive for me to go to classes.

I asked Mrs. A about my stereo system, and she said she didn’t want it in her living room and it didn’t fit into my new bedroom. But she has a solution that she didn’t even think Liz was aware of. She led Liz and I near her back door, and there was another wide door. It lead us down carpeted stairs to a finished basement. I guess this was originally built for their kids to play in, so it had good soundproofing. I was surprised because it had a nice couch and chairs, and even a television. This would be a great place for my stereo. Mrs. A also said that Liz and I could use this space for being together in private. I would be responsible for keeping it clean and nice.

In another adjoining room were the washer, dryer, and furnace. I was also allowed to use them; I just needed to use her special soap. There was also a bathroom and a special stand-alone shower. If I were to get dirty doing yard work or anything else, I am supposed to use this shower. The upstairs’ shower is to stay clean and nice, since Mrs. A sometimes has guests over.

In yet another room was a wood shop. Her husband had been very good working with wood and other things, so she had kept it as he had left it. I was given permission to use any of his tools or to make or repair things in the shop. I only needed to keep everything neat and clean, like the way it is right now.

Then there was one last room she wanted to show us. It had a special lock on it, and she also gave Liz a key. I, however, would never get the key to this room. When the door was opened, I was surprised at what I saw.

“This started as the punishment room for the kids, as they were growing up. Later, it was turned into our punishment/play room for my husband and me. Since he was very good with working with wood, he made the spanking bench, the wooden X, many of the paddles, and most of the other stuff in here. This is where I would spank him and also punish him. Liz, this is a great room for you to use with Clyde. I will also use this room when Clyde needs to be spanked and punished.”

There were many paddles, crops, ropes, cuffs, etc on the walls. There was a large wooden X on one wall, and many wooden things in the middle of the room that had straps on them.

“Your husband must have been very good to design this for you.” Liz said.

“Yes, I do miss him but now I am glad that Clyde is staying with me. I feel more secure, now that I am not living alone, and also this room will be used again. Just be sure that you keep it locked when not in use.”

“Before we go back upstairs, can you show me how to use one of these items?” Liz asked.

“Clyde, get undressed so I can show Elizabeth.”

“But I haven’t done anything wrong!” I pleaded.

“Remember, you promised to be spanked at any time by either of us, so get undressed.” Liz said.

So as I was taking off my clothes, Mrs. A said, “This is the one I liked to use on my husband the most. It is a form of a wooden horse that Clyde will have to straddle. It has a place for his arms and legs on each side, and there are straps, if needed.” After I had all of my clothes off, she said, “Clyde, go ahead and get on the horse.”

It was low enough and easy to get onto. One arm and leg was on one side, and my other arm and leg was on the other. It spread my legs apart, and Mrs. A positioned me so my bare bottom hung over the edge of it. “See, my husband made a notch at the end of it, so that a man’s penis and balls hang down, and are completely exposed. Also, noticed how his butt cheeks are separated. This way you can spank him in the more sensitive areas, that normally aren’t exposed during a spanking.”

“Let me get a paddle and see what happens when I spank Clyde on this.” Liz said.

I did feel quite exposed on this thing. And when Liz spanked me, it did sting me more than a normal paddling. I felt Liz’s fingers on my exposed naked bottom. “I see what you mean, Joyce. I think I will enjoy spanking Clyde on this thing,”

“Well, I have to run upstairs and get some things done.” Mrs. A said. “I will leave you two down here together. Just be sure to lock the door when you are finished. Then I heard her go up the stairs.

“I never knew this room existed.” Liz said. “We can help each other down here with our school work, and this way it makes it easy to spank and punish you, whenever I want.”

“I am surprised too. When I first accepted to be spanked by Mrs. A, I never thought that I would be living here or that she had a room like this! Can I get down now?”

“Not yet. I want to first spank you with a few new things that are down here.” Then she started spanking me again. Some of the things she used either made more noise or stung me more than what I was used to being spanked with.

“Clyde, in going through your clothes, I want to pick out for you some different clothes to wear. First of all, I want you to wear some different underwear. Also, I want you to wear lounge pants with no underwear when you are not attending class or going out. That way it will be easier for us to spank you. I now know your size, so I will pick some up for you.”

I just answered with “OK”, because Liz was still spanking me while she was telling me all of this.

“You can get down now and get dressed. You still need to hook up your stereo down here and finish unpacking upstairs.”

Finally I was unpacked and moved into this new place. That night as I lay on the same bed that I was paddled and caned on, I wondered what I had actually agreed to. I knew my life was in for a big change.

“Before each swat, I am going to ask you a question.” Liz said. “After each swat, answer the question and address me as Mistress. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” I answered. After knowing Liz on a more personal basis, it felt funny calling her ‘Mistress’.

“Do you agree to continued to be spanked by Mrs. Anderson?” SWAT

“Yes, Mistress.” I thought that I would have to agree with that.

“Do you agree to continued to be spanked by me?” SWAT

“Yes, Mistress.” I had hoped that if we saw each other in more of a personal relationship that she won’t spank me.

“Will you move into Mrs. Anderson’s house?” SWAT

“Yes, Mistress.” Now I was looking forward to my move.

“Will you agree to date me and know me better?” SWAT

“Yes, Mistress.” I was happy to answer yes to that. I have grown to really like Liz so I am glad she asked me that question.

“Will you agree to be spanked by me at any time for any reason?” SWAT

“Yes, Mistress.” I didn’t want to answer with yes, but knew I would be spanked even more if I said no.

“Clyde has been very good, so why don’t you rub lotion on him at this time?” Mrs. Anderson said. “So Clyde, hold still and don’t move.”

Then I felt very cool lotion on my warm bottom. It felt so good. But then I felt Liz’s fingers on my penis and balls. “Hold still!” Liz said.

I felt myself grow bigger and bigger, and finally exploded my cum into her hands. She had a paper towel, and after I was emptied, she cleaned me off.

“Clyde, now come over to the couch with me.” Liz said. Mrs. Anderson had a towel on the couch for me to sit on. Once I was seated, Liz gave me a big kiss on the lips. Then Mrs. Anderson left us alone on the couch as we cuddled and talked to each other. Now my life was really going to change.

Grocery Store Part 6

It was wonderful to wake up in the morning and smell bacon and eggs. It was also nice that the bathroom was close by and I didn’t have to wait in line. It is now Monday, and I didn’t have any classes until noon, so I thought I would spend time getting used to where I live now.

“Come on into the kitchen and eat your breakfast”. Mrs. A yelled out to me. “Don’t worry about being dressed yet, it is okay to be in your pajamas.”

My breakfast was already on a plate at the kitchen table. I sat down and Mrs. A sat across from me with a cup of coffee. “I would like to settle on some rules around the house right now.” She said. “This way you can’t say you didn’t know about them.”

“That sounds good to me.” I said.

“I expect you to make your bed every morning and have your room neat and clean everyday. The same with the living room, and the downstairs. If you use the kitchen when I am not here, I want you to wash your own dishes and pans, and put them away, if possible.”

“I should have no problem with that.” I said.

“You are also to help with the vacuuming and dusting every week, and mow the lawn, rake the leaves, and shovel snow. If you want to stay up late at night, please go downstairs, since I go to bed early. You are never to go into my bedroom or bathroom, and if you are unsure about something, be sure and ask me.”

“All of this sounds good.” I said.

“I also want to know your schedule every day, so this way I will know if I should fix you something to eat. If I have guests over, you are to either work in the office or go downstairs.”

“I should be able to follow these rules without any problems.” I said.

“If you break any of my rules, you will be punished. If it is a minor rule, I will want you to drop your pants and bend over for a quick spanking. But if you agree, once a week I will take you downstairs to the punishment room to settle things. So when would you like your weekly punishment?”

I didn’t think this topic would come up so soon. I have classes everyday of the week, so I said, “How about Saturday mornings?”

“That would work for me, too. Since you will probably want to sleep in on Saturdays, how about we schedule your punishment for ten o’clock.”

“That sounds good for me. That way I can sleep in. I will be real good and probably will not need to be punished.”

“Either way, I expect you to shower and be standing outside of the punishment room in either your pajama bottoms or lounge pants, with no underwear. You can also wear your slippers, if you want. Do this every Saturday at ten o’clock.”

“I don’t know if you know this, but I also work part-time for the university. I work in a job where I have access to the student records. Your college education is so important, that I propose that I help you with your grades. If I find out you are doing poorly in a class, I would like you to accept spankings from me until your grades improve. This could take place on Saturdays too, if you want.”

“I plan to do well in my classes, so I don’t think it will be needed. But I do feel it would give me incentive to do well in college, so I guess I would agree to that to.” I said.

“Also, before you woke up this morning, Elizabeth dropped off some lounge pants, t-shirts, and some underwear you should wear. We both agree that if you are not going to classes or anywhere else, and you are in my house, you should wear a t-shirt and lounge pants, with no underwear underneath. That way it will be easier to spank you at anytime.”

“That will be nice and casual for me. Okay with me.”

“Here are the things she brought over. I can take care of the breakfast dishes, so why don’t you shower and put on these things.”

“Sure, I don’t have classes until noon, so I can try them on.”

So I took my shower and changed into the lounge pants and t-shirt that Liz got me. The first thing I noticed was that she hemmed up the t-shirts. On the lounge pants, all of the snaps or buttons were missing from the flies. So I guess I would be little bit more exposed than what I was used to. But everything she got me was made of a nice soft material. The underwear was a special kind of briefs that had plenty of room in them.

“Come on out in the new stuff that Elizabeth got you.” Mrs. A said. “Stand next to me so I can see what modifications she made.” I felt her hands around the fly and also on my bottom. “I like the way she hemmed up the t-shirt, so it will always be out of the way.”

Then she surprised me. Mrs. A quickly put her fingers in the elastic waistband, and before I could even react, the lounge pants were around my ankles. “Yes, these will work very well, when we need to spank you. You can pull them back up, now.”

After that, I re-arranged my bedroom a little bit more, changed into clothes for my classes, and left the house. My classes went well, and I got home a little after five o’clock. It is so nice to walk into a house and smell good food being cooked.

When I saw Mrs. A, she said, “Before we eat, I want to point out and show you a few things. Come with me.”

First she took me into the bathroom and showed me the shower. “I guess your definition of clean is not the same as mine. There are towels on the floor, and there is used toothpaste in the sink. And your toothbrush, toothpaste, shaver, and other stuff are all over the bathroom. Now lets look at your room.”

She took me by the arm and dragged me into the bedroom. “Your bed is made but you have clothes on it. Your drawers are not shut and clothes are hanging out of them. This is not acceptable. You said you would keep things clean and neat.”

“I’m sorry. But…”

She sat down on the bed and pulled me toward her. “You said you would accept a spanking anytime if you broke a minor rule. This is actually more of a major rule, but this can’t wait till Friday.” Her hands were already unbuckling my belt, and unzipping my pants. “So you are going to be spanked before we eat.” Now, my pants and underwear were at my ankles.

“Bend over the bed with your elbows on the bed, I will be right back with my large wooden hairbrush.” So I bent down and waited. “If you are going to live here with me, I need to make sure you follow my rules.

Then my spanking started. Usually, Mrs. A would start me off with a hand spanking, but not this time. The hairbrush was big and it really stung my naked bottom. Soon, I felt very warm inside.

“Your butt now has a nice color to it, and this should serve as a good reminder to you. So change your clothes and come out and eat. You can finish cleaning up after dinner.”

I changed back to my t-shirt and lounge pants, which were lying on the bed, and went to the kitchen to eat. Mrs. A didn’t say much while we ate, but afterwards, I cleaned up while she was on the phone.

After I had everything cleaned up, I heard the doorbell ring and Mrs. A answered the door. She let Liz into the house. “Joyce called me and said she had to spank you, already. Let’s go downstairs where we can talk.” Liz said to me.

“Okay, sound good.” Then Liz and I went downstairs.

When we got downstairs, we sat on the couch together and Liz said, “Joyce told me she had to spank you already because you didn’t clean up things. Is that true?”

“I thought I did, but I guess they didn’t meet her standards.”

“Well, if you are going to live in this house, you better do a better job of cleaning up. Why don’t you stand up and let me see how red your butt looks.” So I stood up, and quickly my lounge pants were at my ankles, and I felt her soft hands on me. “Why don’t you lay over my knees and I will rub some lotion on you.”

I like being close to Liz, so I lay over her lap. She had a short skirt on again, so my penis dangled between her thighs. I immediately felt her hand on the inside of my legs, so I spread my legs for her. Then I felt the cool lotion on my sore bottom, and her fingers spreading it everywhere.

“It feels so good to be over your lap like this.” I said to Liz.

“I hope to have you in this position every time I come over here, whether to spank you or to apply lotion to your sore butt. I am happy to hear you enjoy it. Now stand up.”

I stood up and I had a big erection. “Put your hands behind your back, and stay there.” She ran into the bathroom and came out with a wet washrag. Then she stroked my penis until I exploded into the washrag.

My t-shirt came off and then we spent hours very close together, in the basement. What a wonderful first day in my new surroundings.