Charlotte Harrison and the grass fight part 3 by pim parnell M/f cane

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
pim_parnell

Charlotte Harrison and the grass fight part 3 by pim parnell M/f cane

Post by pim_parnell » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:09 pm

Charlotte Harrison and the grass fight part 3

Both girls were fighting the urge to be sick for different reasons. Charlotte because she was being forced to watch her best friend, the closest she had to a sister, being caned. It was one thing to hear the swish of the deadly instrument through a closed door or to listen to it slashing down on one when bent over something, but quite another thing to have to stand there as a witness, helpless to prevent the punishment.

Carolyn felt sick because the back of the chair she was bent over pushed against her stomach and the sound of the cane whistling through the air was almost as bad as when it connected with one’s derriere.

“I am appalled that a girl of your tutor group would behave like this. It is clear to me that I have been a little too lenient of late with the remove generally. This is going to change straight after lunch when I will call a special assembly.” Dr. Browning lectured as he walked around the room slashing the cane down to add emphasis.

“Miss Heyward I don’t expect you to count them as we both know how many you are going to get. “ Dr. Browning stopped right by Carolyn’s folded form and ceremonially neatly inrolled up the right cuff of his shirt. The wait was screwing with both Carolyn and Charlotte’s calm making them feel ‘antsy’.
Suddenly without further warning, the first of the cane cut made an exactly horizontal dent in Carolyn’s smart pencil skirt and Carolyn took a sharp intake of breath. In charlotte’s mind, she flinched, a second cut landed a little further down her taut skirt leaving a second sharp dent, again Carolyn did not cry out but gulped to stop herself from being sick and gripped the seat of the chair tighter. Charlotte momentarily closed her eyes.

“Eyes open, front and centre Miss Harrison!” Dr. Browning snapped without looking round at her
T
he third cut was lower still on the stretched skirt leaving the deepest dent so far. Carolyn let out a small meow at this one. The firth came almost immediately after the third lower again below the third swipe. This time Carolyn yelped with surprise and pain and it took all of her will power to not stand up at it.

The fifth stripe was placed exactly in between the first and second cut parallel to the others. Carolyn started to tear up at this and a small tear escaped her tear duct and landed on the seat of the chair.

The sixth cut was always traditionally in any literature read meant to be the hardest stripe of the lot but Dr Browning never felt his canings needed this so the sixth stroke was in between the second and third cut Carolyn’s skirt not looking so immaculate and reminiscent of corrugated roofing tiles.

“You may get up now Carolyn and stand next to Charlotte.

more soon

pim

https://www.spanko.net/spankingstories/ ... f=3&t=6928 Charlotte Harrison and the grass fight part 1

https://www.spanko.net/spankingstories/ ... f=3&t=6928 Charlotte Harrison and the grass fight part 2