Chariotte Harrison grass fight part 2 implied caning M/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
dahlin_cassie

Chariotte Harrison grass fight part 2 implied caning M/f

Post by dahlin_cassie » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:49 am

Charlotte Harrison and the grass fight part 2 Implied CP

The minxes exchanged looks as they marched like condemned prisoners towards the hall and the next hour and forty minutes of enforced boredom. The prefects, three of them, stood arms crossed feet tapping impatiently not being best pleased with the girls as they had to forgo their coffee and chat to supervise the unruly horde, but at the same time you never said no to Dr Browning – not if you wanted to get on, stay on or succeed in any way.
The friends trudged in and sat down at the desks indicated by the more senior prefect Harriet Haughley, assistant Head Girl and her best friend and prefect buddy Beverley Simmons, scowled as she had work she wanted to do, handed out lined paper, a black biro and a hastily copied photocopies of the relevant regulations. Beverley stopped at Carolyn’s desk,

“If it wasn’t for you brats I could have finished my essay by lunch!” Beverley handed each minx all they needed and walked back to the front of the hall, sitting next to Harriet who snapped,

“What are you waiting for? Get on with it!”

The minxes hastily looked down at the long list of rules, some of which they had never heard of, they had to copy and groaning to themselves, picked up their biros and started writing.

Forty minutes in Charlotte put her pen down to rest her aching wrist for a moment.

“Why have you put your pen down Miss Harrison?” Beverley asked crisply. “It’s an hour until the finish of morning school, get on with it or Dr. Browning hear.”

Charlotte glared at the prefects briefly then picked up her pen once more and started writing. The minxes all followed suit and redoubled their efforts for the next fifty minutes until Harriet told them to stop.

“You can stop writing now. Put down your pens. Make sure your name is on the top of the paper and Beverley will collect them.”

Carolyn snorted to herself at this thinking Harriet had done far too much exam invigilating of late.

“I suggest the six of you pop to the loo and make yourselves look half decent before going to Dr. Browning. “ With a scrape of chairs, the demoralized group headed off to their ablutions and to drag a comb through their mostly untidy hair. Taking a deep breath Rosie took the lead and reached for the door leading her friends forward to an uncertain but probably painful immediate future.

The minxes were unusually quiet, internally playing out the coming scene without any hope of mercy on the part of Dr. Browning who didn’t do any kind of compassion where misbehaving pupils were concerned. Someone found a comb that was passed around and the worst of the now dried grass picked out of their hair.
As usual, Rue looked like she had just stepped out of an advert and Charlotte looked she had just stepped out of a completely different advert, advertising washing detergent. Charlotte dried her hands on her skirt and marched the minxes to Dr. Browning’s study and knocked on the door. and stood to attention in front of the desk awaiting more instructions.

“Enter” came the stern voice belonging to the fierce and feared Discipline Officer. With trepidation, this time led by Rosie, the less than immaculate group of girls all trooped in and stopped in front of James’ desk. Dr Browning, as usual, appeared to carry on with his work while the hapless five stood there waiting, at attention. After a couple of minutes, the girls started to fidget. And without looking up he snapped

“Stop that at once Rosin Quarelle You are a cadet, not an ill-mannered thug who hangs around the local bus stop!” Rosie gulped and this outburst had the effect that all of the guilty stood stock still until Dr. Browning was ready for them. Putting down his pen James’ pale grey eyes looked up and for a moment looked over the sorry state of the girls.

Parade rest! “ He barked and the five crisply snapped to parade rest. His eyes travelled over every detail of their appearance and shook his head. “I cannot believe that cadets at Palmer Sutton, in what year are you in? “ Dr Browning asked as if he didn’t know exactly what year, house and form each girl was in.

“Upper Remove ( 14-year olds) Sir.” Carolyn said quietly gulping not daring to look at her friends.

“Upper Remove? Your behaviour today was not the sort of thing I’d expect even a first-year to do!” The girls looked at their shoes sheepishly.

“Eyes front young ladies!” Dr Browning was far from being in a good mood. “ I have your pathetic attempts at copying the appropriate regulations out and I can say they are atrocious. You will be copying out the regulations every break (recess) and lunchtime until you will be able to quote them in your sleep. You will also be going to bed at seven-thirty every night for the next half term just like any first-year (8-year old) and as you are incapable of behaving like a member of the Upper Remove you will lose all your privileges until half term also, your studies will be locked only with access to collect books etc under the supervision of either any available member of staff or prefect. Any prep not finished before bed will be finished Saturday and Sunday afternoons or if still not finished in any detention earnt for not doing one’s prep also until half term (Some UK independent schools have Saturday morning school and sport fixtures in the afternoons. Half term is a week long holiday in the middle of a term). “ The minxes thought this punishment although a bit of a hissy fit not too bad and relaxed a little.

“Ahem. “James cleared his throat at their parade rest becoming too ‘rested’ “I think you all also deserve at least six for your behaviour.” (Six is shorthand for six of the best usually with a cane.)

“Oh give me a break!” Charlotte said to herself at this.

“I beg your pardon Young Lady! Did I ask for your opinion?” Charlotte shook her head. “I can’t hear you. Did I ask for your opinion Miss Harrison?”

“Nnno Sir. “Charlotte answered miserably.

“Right I want to see Rosin first and the rest of you wait outside until I call you. Dismissed.” The girls clicked their heels, turned smartly and marched out of Dr Browning’s study.

The rest of the girls stood outside trying to overhear Rosie’s unpleasant interview. Every so often there would be a swish and the minxes as one all winced.
All of a sudden the study door opened and Rosie in floods of tears fled the room.

“Next!” Dr Browning called from the interior and his next victim entered his lair closing the door behind them. Again those left outside tried to hear what was going on but all they could hear was an occasional swish and yelp and the victim fleeing once more. When only Charlotte and Carolyn were left Dr Browning came to the door and said

“As you two are usually the ringleaders I will see you both together.” Charlotte thought this was a little unfair but had learnt by now that giving Dr Browning any lip (sass) was the easiest way to at least double any punishment. The two friends walked into the study with their hearts in their mouths. Dr Browning shut the study door harder than usual and went back behind his desk.
“At Parade ease!” He snapped and Charlotte and Carolyn did as hours of drill had programmed into them snapped to parade ease.

Dr Browning looked over his half moon reading glasses and pursed his lips.

“I am appalled by your irresponsible behaviour. What sort of example are you leaving for more junior cadets?”

Charlotte and Carolyn looked down at their feet.

“Eyes front when I am talking to you!” Dr Browning snapping the girls out of their safe internal worlds. Both girls looked up and straight ahead in reply.

“I know there is no point asking you why you did it as all I will hear are the same old excuses. Its not good enough! “

Dr.Browning made a decision then and there and picking up the cane from his desk moved a high-backed chair to the centre of the room.

“As you two are the ringleaders I have decided to make an example of you both. Instead of bending over the desk I want you to bend over the back of this chair and grip the seat of the chair. You are to stay down until I tell you otherwise, if you stand up or move that stripe will be given again, do you understand me?”

Charlotte and Carolyn looked at Dr Browning aghast.

'You are out of your fucking mind!' is what Charlotte thought but wisely did not say out loud. All either girl said to this was

“Yes Sir.”

“Carolyn you first. Bend over the back of the chair and grasp the sides of the seat.” Charlotte was stunned that Dr Browning was punishing them together and the fact he wanted them to bend over the chair rather than the desk they usually bent over alarmed her.

Stiffly and hesitantly Carolyn went around the back of the chair and without a word did as she had been told. Dr Browning swished the vicious cane through the air a couple of times purely for effect although it was widely known that he did this it didn’t help to calm one’s nerves when actually being the thrashee. Carolyn exchanged a glance with Charlotte who gave her a slight nod of encouragement and Carolyn closed her eyes, somehow it made the coming thrashing easier to bear with eyes closed shut.

end of part 2