A New Charlotte Harrison story by Pim Parnell part 1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
dahlin_cassie

A New Charlotte Harrison story by Pim Parnell part 1

Post by dahlin_cassie » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:58 pm

“Charlotte Angelou Harrison! What do you think you are doing?” Dr Browning thundered as he strode across the quad towards Charlotte and her friends who were having a grass fight in the newly mown grass cuttings. Dr Browning’s bellow caught Charlotte in mid shove as she was pushing a bundle of dried grass down Carolyn’s jumper as Caro squealed half in alarm half giggling. Charlotte immediately dropped her handful and along with her friends attempted to stand up straight, eyes front, clothing hastily smoothed down but still considerably disheveled.
In a flash, James was in front of the girls and looking over his half-moon reading glasses as he was in the middle of dealing with the admin sitting on his desk he had cut across the quad to get a cup of tea as a short cut and mug in hand glared at the unfortunate group. Charlotte gulped audibly and tried to marshal her thoughts to answer the unanswerable question, well un-answerable in terms that would be acceptable to Dr Browning.
“Wwwe were having a grass fight, Sir. We didn’t mean any harm.” Charlotte unconsciously picked a stray strand of grass out of Rue’s hair.
“We had a free lesson.” Suki piped up. “
It’s not like we were causing any harm.” Added Rosie. James looked at the rabble with a steely gaze.
“Firstly a study period is not and I repeat not a free period. Why aren’t you all either in the common room or your form room learning the parts of an Uzi submachine gun and stripping it down and putting it back together again Straight after lunch if I recall correctly, unfortunately, Professor Hillstead has been called away unexpectedly so I will be taking you and I expect you all to get 100% on it as you had time to do this!” Dr. Browning waved his hand over the scene of devastation. “Right tidy the quad up, back to how it should be as a part of a military education establishment. Make yourselves fit to be seen and report to my study at break and woe betide anyone who either has a hair out of place at 11 am, or if the quad is not perfect or if I hear so much as a cough out of you, you will be even sorrier and sleeping on your tummies for a month!” With that, James turned crisply and walked away leaving the girls in no doubt that he meant what he said.

Charlotte who was usually seen as the leader of the group of miscreants gulped and looked round at the mess they had made of the quad. She looked over at Carolyn and mimed a line going across her neck.
“Oh hell! We’re never going to get it sorted and changed before break!” Charlotte absently ran her hand through her hair making it even more like a bird’s nest. Rue brushed some of the worst off the shoulders of Carolyn’s blazer and looked down at the state of her skirt.
“Charlie, don’t panic!” said Suki. “If we all work together we can at least make an effort before our summoning. “
“Why don’t we spend 10 minutes on the quad and then go and get changed and washed up before break?” Rue suggested. The girls all turned to their actual leader who wasn’t who most people thought of, but quiet little Rosie’s word always carried the most weight in the group. The girls played up to the fact Dt Browning thought their leader was Charlotte as she was going to get whacked worse being Dr Browning’s ward anyway so if she was seen as the leader it didn’t make much difference to how badly she got punished. Charlotte felt that not having the responsibility of being the leader was a fair exchange as when she was going to get it as it would be worse no matter if she was actually the leader or not. And if it saved some of Rosie’s hide it was all well and good..
The girls nodded, someone set a timer on their phone and they quickly started tackling the worst of the quad. Rue found a grass rake which made clearing up much easier. When the alarm went off the girls brushed their hands off, scooted up to their rooms to change and make sure their hair and shoes were perfect and all grubby marks had been washed off.

Just as the bell went for break the minxes skidded to a stop outside Dr Browning’s study and as regulation dictated when on punishment detail the girls faced the wall standing to attention eyes front heads up listening for the smallest sound to tell them whether he was in or not. The girls stood there for a good five minutes before Dr. Browning’s door was snatched open and the man himself appeared, immaculate as always, frighteningly calm and, glaring all at the same time.
The minxes didn’t understand why they had this drive to misbehave, disrupt, and constantly get into lots of trouble considering how unpleasant the punishments were. They did try to behave but from time to time but somehow they found this almost impossible. It was just as well their grades were good because otherwise, they might have found themselves on what was commonly known as ‘the transfer list’ and moved to another school, very often with nowhere near as good facilities, teaching staff, or resources. Yes ok they would have to spend at least 2 years in the military in some job or other, to offset the cost of their outstanding education, this was made clear on admission and as a student at Parmer Sutton everyone had signed an agreement to this effect during their final interview. Any who objected to this found themselves without a place at the prestigious establishment and on ‘the transfer list’ before they had even spent half an hour there.

Dr Browning gave the girls a cursory once over and was impressed at how tidy the girls had managed to make themselves. “Right inside all or you!” He barked. One by one the minxes filed past their nemesis nervously fidgeting with their hands trying to contain their rising alarm at how much trouble they might actually be in. Dr Browning walked behind the line of girls all standing to attention looking for any fault in their appearance. Disappointed but also impressed he did not find any. He walked round to his chair behind his desk and sat down. Looking severely at the miscreants he muttered ‘at parade!” and the girls crisply did as they had been drilled to and stood at parade rest.
Dr Browning got out the heavy tome that was the traditional punishment log. Looking over his half-moon glasses aware how much more intimidating he was when peering over the top of his old-fashioned spectacles.
“So who’s particularly bright idea was it this time?” Dr. Browning snapped and immediately looked at his ward. “Miss Harrison, would you care to explain yourself?” Charlotte gulped and deliberately didn’t look towards Rosie.
“We saw the freshly mowed grass and couldn’t resist it Sir.” Involuntarily she gulped again thinking what an extremely stupid idea it had been to have the grass fight. Dr. Browning glared.
“I see,” His few words somehow carried so much menace. “And what exact part of the Academy’s regulations does it say that this behaviour is acceptable?”
“Erm, it doesn’t Sir.”
“Exactly. You will each receive 50 demerit points.” The girls all groaned, Dr Browning held up his hand for silence. “I am teaching next lesson so do not have enough time to deal with you all but whilst I am away I want all of you to copy out the Academy regulations pertaining to behaviour around the school and what the regulations say about uniform and appearance while sitting in complete silence in the hall, at separate desks, spread out. You will be supervised by any prefects who are available and you will continue to do this until I am next You are extremely lucky I am teaching next lesson as at the moment I want to take the hide off the lot of you!. I will come and collect you from the hall at the end of morning school. If I get any report that you have not done as you have been told I will take a very dim view of it. You are Dismissed!”

The girls with heavy hearts walked in silence to the hall.

End of part 1

more soon

Pim

Hillside

Re: A New Charlotte Harrison story by Pim Parnell part 1

Post by Hillside » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:12 am

Very enjoyable start , look forward to the next part, best spanks.