Margaret Part Six (FF/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Otkfme2

Margaret Part Six (FF/M)

Post by Otkfme2 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:52 am

Margaret Part Six (FF/M)

This is the continuing story called Margaret. If you haven't read the previous stories of this title, I strongly suggest it. Read and enjoy!

The next morning Margaret said, “For your surprise today, Laura is going to swing by here with her boat this morning. She wants you to be wearing your swimsuit, a t-shirt, plus your shoes and socks. But first I need you to bring out your swimsuit.”

So I went into my room and got my swimsuit and handed it to Margaret. To my surprise, Margaret took some scissors and cut out the mesh lining that was inside the suit. “Laura wants to clearly see your erection when your suit is wet. I guess you really liked her and had and had big erections when you were around her yesterday. So did you react that way, Clyde?”

“Yes I did, but this will be so embarrassing for me”, I protested.

“She doesn’t care so stop complaining. Laura will be here shortly so eat a quick breakfast and then meet her down on my dock. If you are late, she will give you a spanking on her boat.”

So I quickly ate some breakfast that Margaret had prepared, showered and shaved, and got dressed. Even without my swimsuit being wet, you could clearly see the shape of my penis and balls. I also shaved down there so I wouldn’t be spanked for unwanted hairs. Also, after I began to leave Margaret’s cabin, she said, “Wait a minute, Laura wants to make sure your bathing suit is wet when she meets you on the dock. So face me.” Then she took a garden hose and sprayed it on the front of my suit. “Turn around and bend over,” I did so and now both sides of swimsuit stuck to my body like a second skin. “Have a nice time with Laura.”

I didn’t want to be late so I ran down to the end of the dock as fast as I could. I was glad I did because once I got there, a fairly large boat pulled up to the dock. Laura jumped out of the boat and said, “ Clyde it is so nice to see you again. I see Margaret soaked your swimsuit like I wanted. I can clearly see that you like seeing me again.”

I sort of blushed but I didn’t dare try to cover up my erection because I knew I would be spanked if I tried that. “Come on board.” Once I did Laura continued, “I want you to meet my best friend Jan. She lives on the lake too and when I told you about you, she wanted to come along too.”

Soon the we left the dock and Laura was steering the boat. Jan sat next to me and asked me many questions. I explained to her that I was staying at Margaret’s cabin while we were completing an assignment during the college break. That lead to many other questions about the assignment, about me being spanked and how I had met Laura.

Laura pulled the boat up to a dock that was next to a small cabin. “This cabin has been in my family for years. It used to be used for the discipline of slaves, and then was used to discipline me when I was growing up, and now for you, Clyde. My family has kept it clean and we have upgraded it in many ways, and me and my sisters have used it for their boyfriends. After I first met you, Clyde, and Margaret told me about your assignment, I thought you should experience what this cabin is like.. Jan knows how to effectively use this cabin for discipline her boyfriends too. Now she is engaged but was still willing to help me out.”

When Laura opened the door, I was amazed at what I saw. The cabin was so much bigger than the punishment room Margaret had was the walls were completely full of spanking implements. In the middle were well made but old spanking benches, trestles, and various other things I had never seen before.

There was a wooden bench on one side of the room and Laura and Jan sat on it and asked me to stand close to them. “Take off your t-shirt and then hands on your head and stand still for us. Jan first wants to inspect you”, Laura said.

I was very embarrassed because I had just met Jan, but I stood in front of her. I felt her fingers in the waistband of my swim trunks and soon they were at my ankles and Jan lifted my feet so now I was standing naked, except for my shoes and socks in front of her. Margaret had taught me to spread my legs while standing for inspection.

“Clyde has been trained well”, Jan said.

“Yes, that is what I like about him plus he is still easily embarrassed and reacts very well too”, Laura said. “See, he already has a big erection”

Jan then played with my penis and balls while I stood in front of her. “Yes, Clyde will be a fun boy to discipline and we have all day to work with him.”
Then Jan had me lift one leg up at a time, and she took off my shoes and socks. I was so embarrassed to be standing naked in front of Jan but I was also aware of my big erection.

Next Jan lead me by my penis over to something I had never seen before. It was sort of an upside down Y with tow extensions coming out of the center of it. They had me lay on it with my legs spread wide apart and they took velcro strips that were attached to it so they secured my legs apart. They was also a hump in the middle of it and they made sure that my penis and balls hung out and were completely exposed on one side of it. The hump made sure that my naked bare bottom was raised up high. Then they secured a very wide velcro strip around my waist and it was attached to the bottom of this device so I was unable to raise up. There was a small pillow on it that I could place my head and then I had to extend my arms out at my sides. My arms were next secured to it.

Now I was completely secured to it, my arms stretched out and my legs spread apart, When I didn’t think things could get any worse, they took where my legs were attached, and spread them out even more. Now I was really exposed, helpless, and secured to this thing. Next, they went over to the wall and moved a switch and the thing moved up higher and higher. After it had stopped, I was about three feet off the floor and I could see that both Laura and Jan had smaller leather paddles in their hands.

“We are going to start you out with a paddling , Clyde, and we are also have fun playing with your exposed penis and balls,” Laura said.

Then my paddling started at the same time I felt my penis being stroked. I had so many mixed emotions. I could image that Jan, who I had just met, was stroking me while both of them were spanking me. I felt the pain from my spanking but the pleasure from the knowing fingers that were stroking me. All I could do was to lay there and moan in pleasure while also saying “ouch, ouch” from my paddling. I could also smell the sweet perfume from both Laura and Jan so I was well aware of my erection too.

My penis was brought to a full, hard erection and when I was all set to cum, the stroking stopped. Now I was begging them to let me cum as well as to stop spanking me.

“You are making too much noice, Clyde. Maybe this will shut you up,” Jan said. I felt a gag near my mouth, I open my mouth and soon I felt it being buckled to the back of my head.

“We are going to turn your bottom cheeks a bright red color,” Laura said. I watch as the got a tawse, riding crop, and some large wooden paddles with large holes in them. I tried to complain but the gag stopped me. Now the pain really started. My spanking felt like a very red sunburn, a very hot burning sensation as I was secured down and unable to move. But I also felt a warm glow inside my whole lower half and at the same time my penis was still being stroked now and then. I finally just collapse and took in the both pain and pleasure of my spanking.

“Lets stop for now and spread come cooling cream on his bare bottom. It is so red now and must be very sore,” Laura said.

Then I felt four hands on my very sore bottom and the cool and soothing lotion rubbed all over me. I couldn’t see who was doing in what, but it felt so good.
Then my gag was taken off and I said, “Thank you, Mistress”.

“You’re welcome,” Jan said. “Lets leave him secured for about 15 minutes while we have something to drink and we go outside.”

So I was left there, secured to this unusual spanking bench. Now everything was quiet and I was thinking about how I got into this position be ing tied down to this spanking bench. I was thinking about Margaret and about our assignment about finding out about discipline in our lives and with dates today. I thought we would be at Margaret’s cabin discussing events in our lives but I was never expecting something like this! So many mixed emotions were going thru my mind.

The next morning Margaret said, “For your surprise today, Laura is going to swing by here with her boat this morning. She wants you to be wearing your swimsuit, a t-shirt, plus your shoes and socks. But first I need you to bring out your swimsuit.”

So I went into my room and got my swimsuit and handed it to Margaret. To my surprise, Margaret took some scissors and cut out the mesh lining that was inside the suit. “Laura wants to clearly see your erection when your suit is wet. I guess you really liked her and had and had big erections when you were around her yesterday. So did you react that way, Clyde?”

“Yes I did, but this will be so embarrassing for me”, I protested.

“She doesn’t care so stop complaining. Laura will be here shortly so eat a quick breakfast and then meet her down on my dock. If you are late, she will give you a spanking on her boat.”

So I quickly ate some breakfast that Margaret had prepared, showered and shaved, and got dressed. Even without my swimsuit being wet, you could clearly see the shape of my penis and balls. I also shaved down there so I wouldn’t be spanked for unwanted hairs. Also, after I began to leave Margaret’s cabin, she said, “Wait a minute, Laura wants to make sure your bathing suit is wet when she meets you on the dock. So face me.” Then she took a garden hose and sprayed it on the front of my suit. “Turn around and bend over,” I did so and now both sides of swimsuit stuck to my body like a second skin. “Have a nice time with Laura.”

I didn’t want to be late so I ran down to the end of the dock as fast as I could. I was glad I did because once I got there, a fairly large boat pulled up to the dock. Laura jumped out of the boat and said, “ Clyde it is so nice to see you again. I see Margaret soaked your swimsuit like I wanted. I can clearly see that you like seeing me again.”

I sort of blushed but I didn’t dare try to cover up my erection because I knew I would be spanked if I tried that. “Come on board.” Once I did Laura continued, “I want you to meet my best friend Jan. She lives on the lake too and when I told you about you, she wanted to come along too.”

Soon the we left the dock and Laura was steering the boat. Jan sat next to me and asked me many questions. I explained to her that I was staying at Margaret’s cabin while we were completing an assignment during the college break. That lead to many other questions about the assignment, about me being spanked and how I had met Laura.

Laura pulled the boat up to a dock that was next to a small cabin. “This cabin has been in my family for years. It used to be used for the discipline of slaves, and then was used to discipline me when I was growing up, and now for you, Clyde. My family has kept it clean and we have upgraded it in many ways, and me and my sisters have used it for their boyfriends. After I first met you, Clyde, and Margaret told me about your assignment, I thought you should experience what this cabin is like.. Jan knows how to effectively use this cabin for discipline her boyfriends too. Now she is engaged but was still willing to help me out.”

When Laura opened the door, I was amazed at what I saw. The cabin was so much bigger than the punishment room Margaret had was the walls were completely full of spanking implements. In the middle were well made but old spanking benches, trestles, and various other things I had never seen before.

There was a wooden bench on one side of the room and Laura and Jan sat on it and asked me to stand close to them. “Take off your t-shirt and then hands on your head and stand still for us. Jan first wants to inspect you”, Laura said.

I was very embarrassed because I had just met Jan, but I stood in front of her. I felt her fingers in the waistband of my swim trunks and soon they were at my ankles and Jan lifted my feet so now I was standing naked, except for my shoes and socks in front of her. Margaret had taught me to spread my legs while standing for inspection.

“Clyde has been trained well”, Jan said.

“Yes, that is what I like about him plus he is still easily embarrassed and reacts very well too”, Laura said. “See, he already has a big erection”

Jan then played with my penis and balls while I stood in front of her. “Yes, Clyde will be a fun boy to discipline and we have all day to work with him.”
Then Jan had me lift one leg up at a time, and she took off my shoes and socks. I was so embarrassed to be standing naked in front of Jan but I was also aware of my big erection.

Next Jan lead me by my penis over to something I had never seen before. It was sort of an upside down Y with tow extensions coming out of the center of it. They had me lay on it with my legs spread wide apart and they took velcro strips that were attached to it so they secured my legs apart. They was also a hump in the middle of it and they made sure that my penis and balls hung out and were completely exposed on one side of it. The hump made sure that my naked bare bottom was raised up high. Then they secured a very wide velcro strip around my waist and it was attached to the bottom of this device so I was unable to raise up. There was a small pillow on it that I could place my head and then I had to extend my arms out at my sides. My arms were next secured to it.

Now I was completely secured to it, my arms stretched out and my legs spread apart, When I didn’t think things could get any worse, they took where my legs were attached, and spread them out even more. Now I was really exposed, helpless, and secured to this thing. Next, they went over to the wall and moved a switch and the thing moved up higher and higher. After it had stopped, I was about three feet off the floor and I could see that both Laura and Jan had smaller leather paddles in their hands.

“We are going to start you out with a paddling , Clyde, and we are also have fun playing with your exposed penis and balls,” Laura said.

Then my paddling started at the same time I felt my penis being stroked. I had so many mixed emotions. I could image that Jan, who I had just met, was stroking me while both of them were spanking me. I felt the pain from my spanking but the pleasure from the knowing fingers that were stroking me. All I could do was to lay there and moan in pleasure while also saying “ouch, ouch” from my paddling. I could also smell the sweet perfume from both Laura and Jan so I was well aware of my erection too.

My penis was brought to a full, hard erection and when I was all set to cum, the stroking stopped. Now I was begging them to let me cum as well as to stop spanking me.

“You are making too much noice, Clyde. Maybe this will shut you up,” Jan said. I felt a gag near my mouth, I open my mouth and soon I felt it being buckled to the back of my head.

“We are going to turn your bottom cheeks a bright red color,” Laura said. I watch as the got a tawse, riding crop, and some large wooden paddles with large holes in them. I tried to complain but the gag stopped me. Now the pain really started. My spanking felt like a very red sunburn, a very hot burning sensation as I was secured down and unable to move. But I also felt a warm glow inside my whole lower half and at the same time my penis was still being stroked now and then. I finally just collapse and took in the both pain and pleasure of my spanking.

“Lets stop for now and spread come cooling cream on his bare bottom. It is so red now and must be very sore,” Laura said.

Then I felt four hands on my very sore bottom and the cool and soothing lotion rubbed all over me. I couldn’t see who was doing in what, but it felt so good.
Then my gag was taken off and I said, “Thank you, Mistress”.

“You’re welcome,” Jan said. “Lets leave him secured for about 15 minutes while we have something to drink and we go outside.”

So I was left there, secured to this unusual spanking bench. Now everything was quiet and I was thinking about how I got into this position be ing tied down to this spanking bench. I was thinking about Margaret and about our assignment about finding out about discipline in our lives and with dates today. I thought we would be at Margaret’s cabin discussing events in our lives but I was never expecting something like this! So many mixed emotions were going thru my mind.