Long Overdue

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Spoiledrottenbyu

Long Overdue

Post by Spoiledrottenbyu » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:47 pm

Jenny has been misbehaving for weeks now, pushing limits, talking back, challenging him at every turn and he didn’t know how much longer he could take it. The way she talked to him sometimes made him so mad, like she thinks she is so much smarter than him. He really needs to teach her a well-earned lesson. If he didn’t put a stop to this behavior now it would only get worse. He decided he was going to deal with it right away.
“Jenny, can you come here please?” “In a minute, I’m doing something”, “Not in a minute, now Jenny!”, “I said in a minute, I’m busy!” That did it, he took a deep breath & walked into the bedroom to find Jenny on her iPad playing a game. He snatched the iPad from the bed, “This is what you’re doing? You’re too busy to come when I ask you to because you’re playing a stupid game!?!” He firmly said without raising his voice. Jenny was about to scream at him for taking her iPad like that but something in his tone stopped her; instead she calmly stated that the game was almost over & she said she would be there in a minute, what was the big fuckin deal?”
“First, you do not cuss at me; understood?” Jenny looks down, “yes daddy”, “Second, the big deal is I asked you to do something and you put your game before my needs, you put everything before my needs when it suits you but expect me to jump for you!” “That isn’t how this relationship works little girl & you know it.” With that he took hold of her upper arm and helped her to her feet, “now I said come here” he said very sternly.
Jenny tries to pull away, “I can walk by myself” but he just gripped her arm a little harder “I gave you your chance to walk out to the living room alone & you chose not to so now I am going to help you and if you pull away again I will hold on by your ear, do you understand me?”, “I hear you but…” “I said do you understand?” a little sterner this time. “Yes, I understand.” With that he walks her out of the bedroom and into the living room. His plan was to sit down and have a conversation with her about her behavior, but as soon as she tested him again; in the moment when he was already questioning her behavior, she sealed her fate. He walked her right to the corner, “when I let go of your arm I expect you to put your hands behind your back, if you know what’s good for you, you won’t open your mouth.” She was about to protest, but again his tone; he was so calm, so in control. She took a deep breath as he let go of her arm & slowly put her hands behind her back. He stood next to her for a minute to make sure she didn’t try to turn around or say anything, then he turned and took a seat on the couch.
He couldn’t believe she listened to him & didn’t fight him, the softer & firmer he spoke to her the more responsive she was, he was going to have to remember that. If that had been the trick all along it would have saved him a lot of stress. “Daddy” “I said not a word, do you want to start your time over?”, she didn’t answer which was the correct answer. She might just learn yet, but he doubted there would ever be a time when she wouldn’t need some discipline.
He decided he was going to have her stand quietly in the corner for 5 minutes then he would try & have the intended conversation with her while she was still in the corner. When 5 minutes were up, he cleared his throat & began to speak, making sure to keep his tone low & firm. “Jenny, I wanted to sit and have a conversation with you, but due to your behavior when I asked you to join me, we are going to try something new. You are going to stay in the corner and we are going to talk or should I say you are going to listen and if and only if I ask you a question will you speak, do I make myself clear?” “Yes, Daddy”
“I don’t understand your behavior the last couple of weeks, you have been talking back more than usual, you aren’t listening, you’re doing whatever you want, and I don’t understand why you are being so rude and disrespectful. Can you explain to me why your behavior is going downhill?” “No Daddy, I don’t know & I don’t think it’s true.” “So, what your saying is that you haven’t been misbehaving more than usual?” “That’s what I’m saying Daddy, I don’t know what you’re talking about & I think it’s all in your head!”, “Is that right?, okay well now you are just going to listen, I gave you a chance to explain yourself.”
“I am tired of your smart mouth, you are short with me, you have a tone like I am stupid, you don’t listen, you disrespect me & I’m done.” “I am going to put an end to this bad behavior right now, going forward there will be some form of punishment as soon as possible, I am no longer going to allow you to get away with disrespecting me.” “Now you stand there until I tell you different.”
He got up & went into the bedroom to get his back scratcher, it was made from bamboo and the best spanking implement he never knew he had. He walked back to the living room and placed the back scratcher in Jenny’s hands. He heard her take a deep breath, “Yes little girl I have a long lesson in store for you today.”
He walked back over to the couch and made himself comfortable, he planned on them being there awhile. After another minute or two he cleared his throat, "okay Jenny come over here please and keep your hands behind your back, stand in front of me." Jenny slowly turned around & started walking towards the couch, hands behind her back carrying the back scratcher. When she got to the couch, she stood in from of him as she was told; keeping her eyes to the floor. “look at me Jenny” slowly she lifted her eyes to meet his, “hand me the back scratcher please” she did as she was told “thank you.” “Now I am going to give you a very long overdue extremely earned spanking, please lay across my lap.” Again, Jenny did as she was told, she could tell he meant business.
He helped get her in position and placed his hand on her bottom, usually he would have lowered her pants first & started her spanking on her panties but he intended to spend quite a bit of time on her bottom this afternoon & decided spanking in layers would be best. “I am very disappointment in your behavior the last couple of weeks, you have been rude and disrespectful and now you’re going to be punished for your behavior.” With that he started the spanking. For at least 5 minutes he spanked her with his hand, left, right, left, right making sure he didn’t miss an inch from mid-cheek to sit spot, over & over in at a slow steady pace. She squirmed, kicked & begged but he had her where he wanted her, and she wasn’t going anywhere she could kick and squirm all she wanted. Then he stopped and told her to raise her hips, when she didn’t comply right away he picked up the back scratcher and spanked her across her upper thighs, making sure to get them both, the sting even through her jeans was enough for her to raise her hips involuntary “that’s more like it” he reached under her and unbuttoned & zip her jeans, he then lowered them to her knees leaving her panties in place for the time being. He noticed her butt was already a nice shade of red and her thighs had a small welt from the back scratcher.
Again, he started with his hand from mid-cheek to mid-thigh, down one cheek and up the other. She was going to remember this spanking. He knew she was crying softly and was trying so hard not to reach back, the kicking & pleading was picking up, but he was nowhere close to being done with her. All her bad behavior came flooding back to him as he picked up the back scratcher. “I run this house little girl, you do not question me, do you understand?” without any warning he brought the back scratcher down, up one check and down the other going even a little lower on her thighs. She was kicking & crying trying so hard to get away, but he wasn’t done, he put down the back scratcher and put his fingers in the waist of her panties, with one tug he brought them to meet her jeans at her knees. He gave her about 15 quick hard swats with his hand and picked up the back scratcher, he rested it across her very red, very sore butt. “Little girl, if you ever walk again from me in a store again, I don’t care the situation as soon as we get home you will go to the corner and get a very sound spanking” with that he raised his arm and let the back scratcher find her mid-thigh, the damn broke, she was sobbing and begging, pleading, apologizing over and over and still the spanking went on from mid-cheek to mid-thigh he spanked & lectured, lectured & spanked. He made sure she understood everything she did wrong and then he stopped, he put the back scratcher down. He gently began rubbing her lower back, allowing her to catch her breath and pull herself together. The sobbing turned to crying “it’s okay little girl, I forgive you, come on now it’s almost over, stand up and bend over the arm of the couch so we can finish your punishment” she didn’t know what to say the tears started again but she did as she was told & got to her feet. “Go ahead and step out of your jeans & panties, you won’t be needing them anymore today, now over the couch.” She heard him unbuckle his belt and couldn’t stop the tears, “I’m so sorry daddy” “I know you are little girl; I know.” “Your spanking was for your behavior the last couple of weeks and my belt is for not coming when I called you in here.” “You have 40 coming and then off to the corner you go” with that he raised his arm and let the belt land right across the middle of her lower cheeks, she jumped but put herself back in place, he didn’t make her count, he focused on the top of her thighs and lower cheeks. She was sobbing by 5 and had given up the fight by 10. She would remember this spanking for a very long time. After 40 swats he put his belt back on allowing her time to slow her crying down, he helped her to her feet and pulled her close, he kissed her forward, swatted her butt and sent her to the corner for another 5 minutes. Jenny stood in the corner, crying tears streaming down her face, her cries turned to hiccups and the tears slowed down by the time he called her to him. He had her super soft comfy pj’s in his hand and helped her in them, then he brought her over to the couch and held her while she apologized again. After a little bit she had calmed down and they were ready to enjoy the rest of their evening. Jenny made sure to be on her best behavior.
Before bed Jenny looked in the mirror & had never seen the shade of red her butt was, she knew for sure sitting would not feel good for days, she hugged herself tight; she had never felt so loved.

KaCG

Re: Long Overdue

Post by KaCG » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:28 am

Now thats a good spanking

Spoiledrottenbyu

Re: Long Overdue

Post by Spoiledrottenbyu » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:53 pm

I went back to reread my story and noticed the end got cut funny and some of it is missing... here is how it really ends

“Little girl, if you ever walk again from me in a store again, I don’t care the situation as soon as we get home you will go to the corner and get a very sound spanking” with that he raised his arm and let the back scratcher find her mid-thigh, the damn broke, she was sobbing and begging, pleading, apologizing over and over and still the spanking went on from mid-cheek to mid-thigh he spanked & lectured, lectured & spanked. He made sure she understood everything she did wrong and then he stopped, he put the back scratcher down. He gently began rubbing her lower back, allowing her to catch her breath and pull herself together. The sobbing turned to crying “it’s okay little girl, I forgive you, come on now it’s almost over, stand up and bend over the arm of the couch so we can finish your punishment” she didn’t know what to say the tears started again but she did as she was told & got to her feet. “Go ahead and step out of your jeans & panties, you won’t be needing them anymore today, now over the couch.” She heard him unbuckle his belt and couldn’t stop the tears, “I’m so sorry daddy” “I know you are little girl; I know.” “Your spanking was for your behavior the last couple of weeks and my belt is for not coming when I called you in here.” “You have 40 coming and then off to the corner you go” with that he raised his arm and let the belt land right across the middle of her lower cheeks, she jumped but put herself back in place, he didn’t make her count, he focused on the top of her thighs and lower cheeks. She was sobbing by 5 and had given up the fight by 10. She would remember this spanking for a very long time. After 40 swats he put his belt back on allowing her time to slow her crying down, he helped her to her feet and pulled her close, he kissed her forehead, swatted her butt and sent her to the corner for another 5 minutes. Jenny stood in the corner, crying tears streaming down her face, her cries turned to hiccups and the tears slowed down by the time he called her to him. He had her super soft comfy pj’s in his hand and helped her in them, then he brought her over to the couch and held her while she apologized again. After a little bit she had calmed down and they were ready to enjoy the rest of their evening. Jenny made sure to be on her best behavior.
Before bed Jenny looked in the mirror & had never seen the shade of red her butt was, she knew for sure sitting would not feel good for days, she hugged herself tight; she had never felt so loved.