Jamie’s spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Licks4ever

Jamie’s spanking

Post by Licks4ever » Wed May 08, 2019 3:24 am

I have written a few spanking stories including ‘ Daddy spanked me bare’ under the Licks UK name.

Here is another.

Jamie’s Spanking
I had been dating Jamie for a few months now, and yet there was something missing in our relationship.  He was bright, good looking, and yet disinterested it seemed. He thought more of himself than he thought of me, and sometime between now and when he went to college in the next few weeks, I was going to dump him.

I'd been to Jamie's house on a few occasions, it was on route into town from where I lived, so it made sense to meet there.  We'd never had sex there. In fact our sex life was very tame, and. I'd resorted to sucking his cock and then wanking him off to cool his ardor on those infrequent occasions he pressed them on me.

Jamie's dad William was a different kettle of fish. It was easy to see where his son got his good looks, but in contrast to Jamie's often indifference, William was always attentive and very courteous to me, and had that inner strength that an older man often has.  Had I picked the wrong man in the family I mused?

I arrived to meet Jamie in the middle of another of one of their interminable and irritating rows. The previous week William had threaten to take his strap to Jamie if he didn't show some respect. Although I assumed this had been a joke, Jamie had surprised me and gone very quiet as if he’d done a mental shiver. I wondered what that meant.

After letting me in, they resumed their arguing, Jamie fending off William's warnings with disdain, and I could see William seething with anger. I tried to calm them down but Jamie laughed at his dad. All of a sudden the mood changed, and I sensed Jamie realised this.

William left the room and when he returned he was carrying an old leather strap in his hand. About 2 foot long and 2 inches wide, it was split into two at one end and was fairly stiff. It looked fearsome, and I could see that Jamie was genuinely scared.

‘Right, I think you and I had better have a little talk in my bedroom. I'm getting a little tired of your constant arguing and disrespect to me, so we’ll have a little pants down session upstairs.’

I must have sat there open mouthed.

William turned to me. ‘We’ll be a little while Kate, but this is something that needs addressing right now that won’t wait. Jamie won’t be going out tonight, so I’ll drop you off home in the car after I've finished with him upstairs.’ I looked at the rain pouring down outside and nodded dumbly. What on earth was happening?

They both left the room and a few moments I heard them upstairs, William quite loudly and Jamie rather less so. Whatever was happening, the stuffing had certainly been knocked out of him!

A few moments later I heard a loud slapping type noise, repeated in at regular intervals. If I wasn't mistaken it sounded very much like someone was getting a spanking! I had to see this for myself, I quietly opened the door and crept upstairs.

Once on the landing, I could hear quite clearly Jamie's cries after each spank. The door to the bedroom where the sound was coming from was slightly ajar, and trying to keep this quiet as I could, I poked my head through the gap. Luckily I can see straight onto a set of mirrored wardrobe doors, and in the reflection I can clearly see Jamie bent over the end of the bed with his pants and trousers around his ankles! William was using the leather strap to spank his son's bare bottom!

My goodness he was really laying it on, and Jamie's cries were getting louder and louder after each spank landed across his red wealed bottom. After each spank landed Jamie called out' one sir',' and two sir',' three sir' etc, and at this point he had reached 17 and was whimpering after each and every spank.

Something must have alerted William to my presence for he looked up into the mirror and saw me! Surprisingly, he motioned to me to enter, but put his fingers to his lips to silence me, and continued the spanking.

I now had a birds eye view of my boyfriend’s bottom being strapped. Good and hard too, William was whipping his son with long arcing spanks. Although Jamie wriggled and writhed after each spank, he returned to his original position and did not try to avoid the spanking. He lay there obediently, even though his bottom must have been on fire, calling out at every spank.

After the 24th spank, William stopped and said ‘I think you had better leave us now Kate, I'm going to finish off with the cane and I don’t think it’s fair to Jamie for you to witness this. He can get a little upset being caned after a strapping’. I caught Jamie’s eye looking at me in the mirror, his eyes staring at me and he didn’t seem either surprised or even concerned that I had seen him being spanked. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours before William broke our revere.

‘Assume the position Jamie,’ William ordered. Jamie immediately rose from his bent position over the end of the bed, and after taking pants and trousers off completely, knelt on all fours on the bed. He put his head down and arched his back and spread his legs wide apart, allowing me to see his erect cock and balls dangling between his very well spanked rear. He put his hands on his head and pushed his nose into the bed and waited. Wow! what a view I had and my pussy was gushing it seemed. I realised that William was waiting for me to leave so I turned and left them, shutting the door quietly behind me.

As I let the room I heard a ‘Whoosh! And the sound of the cane whipping across Jamies’s bottom. ‘Awwww! He squealed, and seconds later another stroke whipped across his bottom.

I made my way downstairs, but wishing I could have spectated a little longer. My boyfriend was getting the ultimate discipline and I had seen most of it!

After about 15 minutes, William came downstairs, looking a little flushed himself.

‘Ok Kate, I’ll drop you off home, it’s an awful night isn’t it?’ No mention of the startling events I had just witnessed, all very matter of fact.

Only when we were in the car did he speak again.

‘I'm sorry you had to see that Kate, I haven’t spanked Jamie in quite a long time, but he had that one coming.’

‘I agree William, I've thought he has needed taking down a peg or two for ages’, I replied, almost surprised at the level of my assertion.

‘Do you?’ William responded.

‘Oh absolutely, Jamie can be a bit of a prat at times’

William grinned. ‘So you think I should have disciplined him more regularly then?

I nodded. ‘Definitely. I hope he’ll be sore in the morning’

‘Oh he will, the cane after a strapping is quite effective, and he’ll be very contrite tomorrow.’

‘So Kate, I gather you found Jamie’s punishment, er…how shall we say, exciting?’

I nodded again, and blushed a little. Too exciting I thought. All I wanted to do was get home and rip my jeans off and frig myself! My panties were soaked and I hoped that it didn’t show through to my jeans.

William looked at me and grinned. ‘Did you realise you were touching yourself whilst you watched your boyfriend being spanked?’

‘Oh My God! I'm really sorry Mr Rogers, I hadn’t realised that. I feel so silly now, I don’t know what came over me.’

‘I think you got turned on by seeing Jamie being spanked is what happened, its quite common. Did you notice that Jamie had an erection?’

Kate blushed. ‘er, yes I did actually, but why was that?’

‘I think because you were watching him. He seemed to like that’

‘Oh God’ I mumbled.

‘I take it you’d like to see Jamie’s next spanking?’ he asked.

‘Is he going to be spanked again then?’

‘Oh yes, almost certainly. I’ll get him to ask you himself to be there’.

Oh wow! My boyfriend was going to ask me to see him being spanked by his father! And I was going to have a ringside seat!
I felt my pussy creaming once more at the very thought of it.

‘I didn’t think you’d want to see me again.’ He said sheepishly

‘Why is that? Because I saw you having your bare bottom being spanked by William?’ I teased.

Jamie blushed furiously, but nodded.

‘You deserved it you know,’ I told him. ‘You can be such an idiot at times.’

‘Yes, I knew I was pushing my luck, but I wanted to impress you’.

‘Impress me? Why?

‘Don’t you know? I really like you Kate.’

I laughed, ‘Well I can tell you that your actions have given me exactly the opposite impression!’

‘Really?’

“Absolutely. I’ll be honest with you Jamie, you’re off to college in a weeks time and after that I didn’t expect to see you again.’

‘You’re joking!’

‘No.’

‘In fact, as I told your Dad, I thought what he gave you was precisely what you deserved.’

‘You mean you think I deserved to be spanked?’

‘Yes, and still do.’

‘Well it looks like you’re going to get your wish Kate, Dad has told me to ask you to come over on Friday before 7pm.’

‘To watch you being spanked?’

Jamie nodded, blushing furiously.

‘Then I’ll look forward to that!’

‘You will?’

‘Definitely! I enjoyed seeing you being spanked as much as anything I've ever seen! In fact I’d like you to do something for me to prove what you said about liking me.’

‘What’s that?’

‘I want you to strip naked to be spanked, rather than just dropping your trousers and pants.’

‘You’re kidding right?! You want me to strip in front of you and Dad?!’

‘Yes, naked. Not a stitch of clothing, not even socks. Personally I don’t think you’ve got the bottle to do it’

‘I’ll prove you wrong then Kate, I meant what I said.’

‘Ok, we’ll see on Friday.’

‘Kate, I'd rather that no-one else knows about this, it could be….er…well, embarrassing to say the least if people knew I was still being spanked at home.’

‘Don’t worry Jamie your secret is safe with me,’ I assured him, but warned him also, ‘As long as you’re naked on Friday I won’t mention a word.’

Friday
‘Come in Kate, good to see you again. I presume you know why I've invited you?’

‘Yes William, I think I do. You want me to witness Jamie being spanked again. I assume you’re gong to give him a real lesson this time?

‘Spot on, I knew you were a smart girl. Come on through. William led the way into the lounge where Jamie sat waiting for us.

In the middle of the lounge was a piano stool, green velvet covered with handles on each side of it.

‘Ok Jamie, now that Kate is here, we’ll make a start. Take your pants and trousers down and kneel on the stool. I want your hands on the floor.

Jamie started to undo his jeans buckle without question.

‘Excuse me but don’t you think you have forgotten something Jamie?’ I asked.

William looked puzzled at his son.

‘Oh! Er…yes, I suppose so. You want me to….’Dad. Kate has told me she wants me to strip for my spanking.’ Jamie stammered, looking more than a little crestfallen.

William looked at me, and then a smile lit up his face.

‘Excellent idea Kate! Wonderful! I agree entirely, you should of course be naked for your spankings. Ok, everything off. Anything else Kate?’

‘No William, that was it really.’ I replied. Although I think that Jamie’s spanking should be a long and hard one until he’s sore and sorry for being so rude to us both’

‘Very well, that’s what we’ll do then’

This should be interesting!

Jamie looked at me and began taking his clothes off, starting with his tee shirt, and then his socks and shoes. His jeans quickly followed leaving him just in his white boxers. He looked at me and his Dad, and then pushed his pants down to his ankles and then took them off and put them on the pile with the rest of his clothing. He was now naked, just as I wanted, and just as he had promised. His cock was semi hard, but clearly poking out from his pubic hairs, and it looked like it was getting harder by the minute!

‘Ok, kneel on the stool.’ William ordered. Jamie knelt on the stool, pushing his legs wide apart until they touched the handles. He leant forward and put his hands on the floor. Wow! What a view I had of his bare buttocks and his now erect cock and balls!

Once he was in position, William took up the leather strap and drew his arm back in a long arc. He gave me a glance and I smiled at him. The next second it descended right onto Jamie’s bare ass.

WHACK! AWWWWW! Jamie screamed.
WHACK! OUUUCHHH! Sing out the count Jamie, you’ve missed one already’ William warned his son.
‘One sir! Jamie cried out on the second spank.

WHACK! AWWW! ‘Two sir!’

William measured his spanks carefully, spacing out each one of over a second or two. Each spank was delivered right across both buttock cheeks full force, just as if he was trying to break his son for my benefit. Although I felt a little guilty, I was so enjoying this very public whipping. My pussy was creaming my panties already. Jamie’s cock swung in time to the spanking.

WHACK! OUUUCCHH! ‘Seven Sir’!
On and on the spanks rained down on my poor boyfriend’s sore bottom.

William took a rest after the first dozen and told his son to put his hands on his head and kneel on the stool. Of course this meant his cock was blatantly on display for me to see. I was mesmerised by the sight of it twitching up and down. William looked at me staring at Jamie’s cock. He winked salaciously.

The second dozen was a repeat of the first, except Jamie’s pleas were now getting more strident.

WHACK! OOOHHH! Please! ‘Eleven Sir!

Eventually William reached two dozen and instructed Jamie to kneel once more. His cock was now only half erect, that last session had taken it’s toll on his ardor.

William laid down the strap and went into out of the room, returning moments later with a long rattan cane. Oh dear, Jamie was really going to suffer now. And yet, he didn’t murmur a word of protest, even though this spanking wasn’t even deserved. Was he doing this for me?

I looked at his teary face and knew that yes, he WAS accepting this spanking for me! Oh my Goodness!

If the leathering he had just received from his father was painful, then what came next was even more so on an already well-strapped bottom.

The cane was soon whipping down across Jamie’s buttocks.

WHIP! Oh! NO, pleeese! One Sir!
WHIP! Aaawww! Two Sir!
WHIP! AWWWW! Three Sir!
WHIP! OUUCCCHHH! Four Sir!
WHIP! Plleeese not so hard Dad! Five Sir!
WHIP! Oh my God! Six Sir!
WHIP! AWWWW! Seven Sir!
WHIP! Eight Sir!
WHIP! Nine Sir!
WHIP! Ten Sir!
WHIP! Eleven Sir!
WHIP! Twelve Sir!

On and on once more, though I have to admit I was now feeling more than a little guilty for bringing this onto Jamie. William however, seemed to be enjoying his son’s predicament, almost as if he understood and was testing him to the limit. His bare buttocks were lined with red/blue weals. They looked very painful.

At last he laid down the cane, and bade Jamie to rise.

‘Ok, I've finished with you now Jamie.’

Jamie rose, and clutched his wealed bottom. His cock had now shriveled to nothing, and was lost once more into his pubic hairs.

He looked at me.

‘Kate. I think it’s your turn now don’t you?’ William smiled at me, knowingly.

‘What do you mean dad? Kate’s done nothing wrong.’ Said Jamie rubbing his very wealed and very sore bottom.

‘Oh I think she has son. Kate has been a rather naughty girl, and she needs a spanking don’t you Kate?’

I looked at William and then at Jamie. William had called my bluff and I now knew he understood everything. He was making me see his son’s good points at last.

‘William is right Jamie. I made you strip because I wanted to see you being spanked naked. I've also encouraged your father to spank you longer and harder than you probably should have been. I deserve a spanking, just as he has said.

‘Where do want me William?’

William smiled and pointed to the stool that Jamie had only just vacated. I was going to be very exposed to both of them in that position!!

‘You may keep your bra and panties on Kate.’ William said.

I looked at William. ‘With respect William, I don’t think that is right or fair do you? I asked Jamie to strip for his spanking and he has done. Its only fair that I do the same for him’

Neither of them spoke, and I motioned William to undo the buttons at the back of my cashmere jumper, and quickly removed it. He unzipped my short black skirt at the rear and I slipped it off my legs, leaving me left in just my white bra and bikini panties. I have to wear a bra, I'm proud of my 34DD breasts, which are firm, with sensitive brown nipples that attract men’s eyes even through my clothes.

I treated them to a sensuous slow removal of my last remnants of clothing, firstly my bra and I rubbed my breasts after I had taken it off. I then slowly lowered my panties and took them off and gently lobbed them onto the pile of my clothing. I blushed as I could see the stains of my pussy juices on the gusset of my panties. I stood before my boyfriend and his father, naked, with my breasts bared for their pleasure and my dripping pussy on display. To say I was in a heightened state of sexual arousal would be an understatement! Being half Italian I am hairy down there, very hairy in fact, but thankfully my hairy pussy fortunately obscured not only how wet I was, but how big my clitty was growing.

William sat on the piano stool and bade me to him. I knew he was going to get intimate with me and I bent across his knees. The hand spanking that followed was painful in that it made my bottom sore, but it was also pure unadulterated pleasure as far as I was concerned. His hand spanked every inch of my bare buttock cheeks and made them hot, burning hot it seemed and the heat radiated into every other adjacent area! Jeez, I felt that liquid was pouring out of my pussy, I've never ever been nearly as wet as I was then.

After maybe five minutes (or was it hours?) across William’s knees, during which his hard erection constantly was rubbed on me squirming around on his lap, he stopped, his rested on my hot buttocks, a finger running along my anal crack, how I would so have loved him to go further!

‘I think you’re warmed up enough for now Kate, would you bend over the stool now please? I'm going to spank you with two dozen of the leather strap. Let’s see if you can take these as well as Jamie did’

I think he meant for me to bend over it, but I felt the need to show them my nakedness, so I copied Jamie and knelt on the stool with my hands on the floor. I spread my legs wide until they touched the handles, of course my legs being shorter than Jamie’s I had to spread them much further. Boy was I showing off everything I had got to these two men! I felt my ass cheeks stretch wide apart, so they must have a first class view of my asshole too!

My breasts hung down, gently swinging with every movement.

’24 spanks Kate, sing them out for me please’ William instructed.

WHACK! Oh My God! Ouch! One Sir! I lurched and my heavy breasts swung to try and stay with me.
WHACK! OH! Sweet mercy! Two Sir! Back swung my breasts once more.
Wow! I didn’t think anything could hurt this much. And yet, it was kinda nice too.

WHACK! Ouuuchhhh!!! Three Sir! Oh wow I was going to have to let my breasts swing whichever way they wanted to!

On and on, and I now knew what Jamie had experienced, even though I suspect William wasn’t laying them on as much as he had done with his son.

WHACK! AAWWWWW! Four Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Five Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Six Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Seven Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Eight Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Nine Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Ten Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Eleven Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Twelve Sir!

At last number 12 arrived across my red hot throbbing cheeks. And just as Jamie had done I pushed myself up and knelt with my hands on my head, looking at William, and letting him and Jamie stare at my naked body. I felt I was there just for their pleasure, a toy, a slave for them to play with. I was about as submissive as I have ever been, or even could have imagined. My bare breasts were on display for these two men, and I felt my pussy juice leak from me onto the seat of the stool below me.

William moved behind and put his hands on my breasts. ‘I wondered what these would look like without your bra.’ He said, slightly squeezing them. He played with my erect nipples until I felt my clitty throbbing in unison. Jamie just sat there mesmerized.

After a minutes rest, during which William came behind me and with his hands mauled my buttock cheeks, I got down into position once more. The second set of leathering was better, my bottom was hot now and the spanks were less painful. At the same time the heat inside me just kept growing.

WHACK! AAWWWWW! Thirteen Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Fourteen Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Fifteen Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Sixteen Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Seventeen Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Eighteen Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Nineteen Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Twenty Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Twenty one Sir!
WHACK! AAWWWWW! Twenty two Sir!
WHACK! Ouchh! Twenty Three Sir!
WHACK! AAAHHHHH! Twenty Four Sir. Thank you Sir!

I knelt once more on the stool and after a few moments a still naked Jamie helped me to stand up. I looked him in the eye, knowing what he had gone through for me.

‘I'm sorry Jamie, that was really naughty of me encouraging your father to spank you. I apologize and hope you think I've been sufficiently punished.’ I have never felt so contrite. Or so horny either!

Jamie bent down and kissed me. God it was awesome! We kissed and kissed, our naked bodies rubbing against each other, and soon we were sliding down onto the floor! Jamie was mauling my bare breasts and his hard cock was poking into my clitty, which was surely poking though my hairs.

I had my hands around his neck and spread my legs apart so he could reach me there too. I don’t know how but we were suddenly making love, the best love I've ever had. I was cumming almost immediately his cock entered me. I've heard girls talking about multiple orgasms but thought it was just talk, but here I was in the middle of several thousand of them!

I don’t know when William left the room and for all I knew he could have been watching us fuck like animals. It was wild! Jamie came in me bareback, which I'd never allowed before, but he was still hard and kept thrusting and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I just wanted him inside me forever. He came a second time, by which time I was howling with pleasure, my legs wrapped around him and my body open for his cock.

After we calmed down, and lay naked with our arms around each other, I stood and picked up the cane. I looked at Jamie.

‘I have to do something Jamie.’

‘You’re going up to dad?’ he asked.

‘I need him to do this. To make us equals. I'm not sure I understand it myself so I can't explain to you. I’ll show the marks to you afterwards’

Jamie nodded in some sort of understanding and I nakedly left the room holding the cane and went upstairs. As I stood outside the door hesitantly, I had to wipe some of Jamie’s cum from my thighs as it ran out of my soaking pussy.

I knocked on William’s doors and without waiting for an answer I entered. He was sitting on his bed, naked, holding his cock. He must have been wanking when I knocked.

‘Kate!....I er…..’ he stammered all embarrassed.

‘I bade him to silence, and after laying the cane down on the bed beside him, I moved his hands away.

‘I seem to have caused this, so I had better deal with it don’t you think?’

His cock was hard, oh so hard! And big too. I'd had one or two cocks in my mouth and whilst Jamie wasn’t the biggest by any means, his dad was bigger than anything I'd ever seen! I took him in my mouth and gave it as much loving as I have ever given a cock. I licked his balls, tickled his ball like I know men love and ran my finger along his anal crack making him shiver. Within minutes he was writhing and I knew he was going to cum. I drew him deep into my throat, as far as I could, my nose up against his pubic hairs. Despite his pleas, I kept him there until he blasted the back of my throat with spurt after spurt of his thick cum. I looked up at him and let him know I was swallowing his thick salty cum. Licking my lips, I kissed him gently on his lips.

‘Whip me with your cane please William. You know I thoroughly deserve this, and more, and I want to show Jamie the marks of your caning across my bottom.’

I knelt on the bed on all fours, pushing my nose into the bed and arched my back, spreading my legs once more. I put my hands on my head as Jamie had done. This was a truly humiliating position!

William didn’t protest, but he did take up the cane, and again my bottom felt the lash of a spanking from him. The cane was severe, that is certain, and I screamed after ever stroke. But I never avoided a single one and at last he gave me the twelfth and last whip. I bent there gently crying, hands still on my head, legs still wide apart, showing him everything. I cried, not just from his caning, but from the emotion of the whole session.

I saw that he was erect again, and my bare bottom and pussy was open to him. I knew he was hesitant about fucking his son’s girlfriend. He needed a little help.

‘Are you going to stand there waving that flag pole or does a girl have to beg to have her pussy fucked these days?’ I mocked him.

‘I sensed him smile, and he told me I would pay for my insolence later. All I know is that he held my bottom as he ploughed into me and spattered my pussy with an endless stream of cum which actually leaked from me! He remained hard and continued thrusting into me until he came again, during which time I had had several more intense orgasms that I would never ever forget. Father and son had given me four fillings of their hot seed in less than an hour.