The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Four

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Four

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:20 pm

The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story – Part Four

The next morning, he woke early. Nat needed the coffee, but he also needed the time to think. Going downstairs he started to heat the water on the stove. Once it was boiling he poured it through the funnel-like coffee apparatus. It was functional and made a decent cup of coffee. That was all that mattered to him.
Sitting down at the table, he thought about the situation. He had been hasty in saying that everything would be addressed in the first two or three days that they’d be there. Because he’d said it, he knew he had to stick to it. Yet, there had to be something he could do.
Last night had proved to be interesting. He did wonder if Alyssa remembered the last punishment she received. The one that she insisted on; because she was adamant to get another item crossed off that list.

Alyssa woke up when the sun came in through the window. She hurt. Yesterday had been awful. Today was going to be another day of awful. Just like the night before, she didn’t remember coming up to bed. She was here, so Nat must have carried her up. What had happened right before that? Ugh, she wished that she remembered.
She rolled out of bed and walked into the small bathroom. Brushing her teeth, she thought through the events of the night before. She had tried to convince Nat that he didn’t need to look at her bottom. He’d gotten one more thing off that long list, but she couldn’t remember what it was. How was it possible that she didn’t remember what it was? Glancing up at the mirror, Alyssa realized that she’d been brushing her teeth for a solid five minutes. Any longer and she’d be brushing all of the enamel off them. Quickly rinsing out her mouth, she splashed some cold water on her face and turned to go back into the bedroom.
Then, she slowly turned back to the mirror. This was not what she’d been wearing yesterday. Nat must have put her into a new pair of pajamas last night. She wanted to be outraged that he’d changed her clothes and super embarrassed or something like that. Really, she was grateful. It meant that she didn’t have to bother trying to change into new clothes. Taking a deep breath, she nodded to her reflection. Today would be better. There might still be a lot of punishments. However, she wasn’t going to say anything stupid like she did yesterday.
Walking out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom, Alyssa began going down the stairs. Suddenly she felt a lot of pain. She stepped backward, going back up onto the second-floor landing. Yes, she had the pain then, also. Ugh, she really wasn’t awake.
Think, brain, she commanded herself as she walked back and forth across the small area. Five steps in one direction and five in the other. It did take a moment, but she realized the pain she’d felt, it wasn’t there. Not when she was just walking. Going up and down stairs, though? Then the pain was definitely there. Turning towards the steps, Alyssa stared at the first floor. She could do this. Taking a deep breath, she stepped down.
It must be some weird muscle that she hadn’t used in a while, she assured herself. Or a muscle that she’d pulled somehow. Something like that. All she had to do was make it downstairs. Taking a deep breath, she walked slowly down the stairs. The pain was pretty bad, but not to the point where she couldn’t move.
Alyssa had almost reached the bottom step. She was still half asleep, now she was confused. She’d already been sore, now she was in pain, more than she had been last night. Nat stopped her before she even set foot on the floor. “Go back upstairs, Lyssa,” he told her.
“Huh?” she looked at him.
“There is a pair of black heels in your bag, I spotted them the other day. Bring those down here,” Nat told her.
It was probably a good thing that she was still half asleep. She was too tired to say anything back. Instead, she did what he said. Alyssa traipsed back upstairs, moving slower than before. He’d seen her shoes. So what? If he knew anything about shoes, then she would worry a little bit. But it was Nat. He couldn’t tell a black pump from…well, a black pump.

Nat had heard her coming downstairs. More than that, he’d heard her start to come downstairs, he’d heard her exclamation and confusion over the pain. He’d listened to how slowly she was moving. He was fairly certain she had no idea what was causing the pain. She’d figure it out soon. He’d caught her before she got all the way down the stairs and sent her back up to fetch something.
She was not going to be happy with what he had in mind for the day. Not one single bit, he shook his head to himself. He was seated at the table when she came back down. She did look slightly apprehensive. While he wasn’t proud of it, he was pleased. Alyssa needed to be slightly more apprehensive about things, specifically the way she decided to behave. He watched from the corner of his eye as she put the shoes on the small coffee table that was near the sofa next to the stairs, and then approached. He nodded to the chair, making it clear that she should sit.
He kept his eye on her as she approached, carefully taking everything in everything around her. At the same time, he could tell she was apprehensive about what might happen that day. She moved slowly, however she did come up to the table. Nat gave her a small smile, and again, nodded towards the chair. “Have a seat,” he said.
He could tell there was going to be trouble. She looked at the chair but made no move to sit down. “Nat, maybe just this once,” she began, and then looked over at him.
He shook his head. “No, Alyssa,” he told her, watching the disappointment fly over his face. “Every meal is eaten at the table, you sit in a chair, you behave,” his voice was firm. “Nothing about that has changed. Now. Sit. Down.”
She turned to him, a pleading look in her eyes. “Please,” she whispered.
“One,” Nat took a sip of his coffee. His tone didn’t vary, he spoke as if they were discussing the weather.
“Two,” he placed the cup down on the table and glanced over at her. She was biting her lip and blinking quickly.
“Three,” he said, calmly. He was willing to bet that she’d behave. Picking up his fork, he stabbed a piece of the eggs. “Four,” he counted. She moved and sat down on the chair, squeezing her eyes shut as she did so. He heard a small squeal of pain, but that was it. Alyssa opened her eyes and looked over at him. Nat nodded his head in approval. “Good girl,” he told her, knowing that she needed the praise. “Eat your breakfast before it gets cold.”

Alyssa was bouncing around in her chair, trying to find a comfortable position. It was impossible. She couldn’t place what had caused the pain she was feeling. She couldn’t figure out what the pain was, either. She’d never felt anything quite like it. “Alyssa,” Nat said quietly, his voice firm. It was his way of telling her to stop moving.
She tried. She really did. However, within 30 seconds, she was shifting about. “Alyssa,” Nat said, his voice slightly louder. “stop moving about in that chair, sit still and eat your breakfast.” Alyssa stopped moving the minute she heard his voice. “That was your one and only warning,” Nat continued. “If it happens again, you’re going to have a whole new reason why it is uncomfortable to sit down.”
She’d been fine up until the last sentence. If he had just stopped there. Hearing him say that, Alyssa swore, it was like she couldn’t help herself. It was as if he were challenging her to do it. She waited though. Nat even gave her a nod, the one that he used when he was pleased with her behavior. She ate some of her breakfast, giving him a small smile.
She was just about to start moving in her chair when she heard Nat clear his throat. Alyssa looked up from the plate of eggs. He was staring at her, a very serious look on his face. “I wouldn’t,” he said to her.
“I’m sorry,” she stammered.
“Test me,” he replied. Alyssa gave a small nod and lowered her head. She could still see him. But, she wasn’t looking directly at him. He nodded, stood up and walked towards the kitchen area.
The moment he was gone from the table, Alyssa began to shift in the chair. It was so uncomfortable! She wasn’t even paying attention to what Nat was doing. “Young lady!” his voice boomed through the first floor. Alyssa jumped slightly, her body lifting up and then coming down on the hard wooden chair.

Nat saw her jump in surprise. “You can’t help yourself, can you,” he asked her, grabbing a spatula from the kitchen and going over to the table.
“Nat, please,” she began, tears starting to roll. He shook his head cutting off whatever excuse she was about to give.
“No, Alyssa,” he told her. “Stand up, right now.” He walked to the other side of the table, placing himself next to her. She had stood up and looked slightly frightened. “Bend over and place your hands on the seat of the chair,” he told her.
She did so, more obedient that he’d seen her in a long time. “Now,” Nat pressed on. “You’re just over thirty. I think thirty with the spatula should be sufficient.”
He heard her let out her breath in relief.
“Thirty on each cheek,” he clarified, as he tapped her bottom with the wooden instrument. “I’m not going to pull these down. I expect you to behave. I expect that after you will resume your place at the table, you will sit quietly, you will sit still, and you will finish your breakfast. Understood?”
“Yes, sir,” she told him. He could tell that she was biting back tears. It was early morning. Nat had noticed that she had hardly made a dent in the cup of coffee. Because of those two circumstances, he decided that it wasn’t necessary for her to count the strokes.
Tapping the center of her cheeks twice with the spatula, he raised it up and brought it down on her left cheek.

Alyssa was crying by the time he finished the 30th stroke on her right cheek. She heard him place the spatula on the table. Then, she felt him take her shoulders and pull her up to a standing position. She wasn’t expecting that he would turn her and pull her into his arms. Instead, he lifted her up and placed her on the chair. Pushing it under the table, he said to her, “finish your breakfast and sit still.”
She was shocked that he hadn’t given her a hug. Wiping her tears away with the back of her hand, Alyssa tried to remain as still as possible, while eating the rest of her meal. She ate quickly, suddenly hoping that she could just blink and the day would be over with. Alyssa tried to show Nat that she could do as he said. When he told her to take her dishes to the sink, she did so without question or comment. She rinsed them off and came right back. Just from the look on his face, she knew that he wanted her to sit down. It hurt like no tomorrow, however she took a seat on the very hard, unforgiving wooden chair.

Nat was watching her every move, though he also was trying to appear as if he wasn’t paying her much attention. She was behaving well. It was a pleasant change. He could see how much it hurt for her to sit back down on the chair after rinsing off her dishes. Mentally, he shook his head to himself. If she’d behaved in the first place, she would have saved herself from the spatula.
While he was ignoring her for a few seconds, purposely to heighten her anxiety. He knew that it was a delicate balance of what would be useful and what would terrify her. Looking up at her, he knocked gently on the table, getting her attention. She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. “I promise, I can be good,” she whispered.
He hadn’t expected that. But, it made sense when he thought about it. He hadn’t consoled her, hugged her, comforted her as he usually would have. That had to have thrown her off. Reaching over, he took her hand into his. “I know you can be good, Alyssa, you are good,” he corrected. “You are good. Your behavior is sometimes not as good. But, I know that you can behave well. You have it in you.”
“You do,” she asked tentatively.
“Yes, of course, I do,” he replied. “If you’re upset because you didn’t get a hug from me, you needn’t worry. I’ll be holding you close, and giving you all the hugs in the world very soon.” That seemed to do the trick. She nodded and he could tell that she would be okay to proceed.

He wasn’t going to hug her at that moment. But, he’d just told her that in a little while, he’d be hugging her lots. That was okay. She could handle that. Wait a little while and get more of what you wanted. Opposed to getting a tiny bit of what you wanted, instantaneously.
“All right, young lady,” she heard him say. “Time to get a move on things.” Alyssa never liked hearing those words from him. “Where are the shoes that I asked you to bring down here?”
She was still confused about why he wanted her shoes. However, she pointed to the coffee table in the seating area where she’d put them. Nat looked and saw where she was referring to. “Go and get them,” he said to her.
She stood up carefully and walked over to the coffee table. Picking up the shoes, she walked back over to where Nat was and placed them on the table. Nat looked at the chair, it was an indication that he wanted her to sit down. Wincing, Alyssa sat down on the hard chair. She did her best not to move about, while she looked at Nat and waited for whatever conversation he planned to have to start. She was pretty sure that whatever the conversation was, it was going to involve her ending up with a sore bottom. Most of their conversations ended up that way. “Thank you for going back upstairs and retrieving these,” Nat said.
“You’re welcome,” Alyssa mumbled.
“Perhaps you’d like to try that again,” she heard the sharp tone in his voice. “Thank you, Alyssa.”
“You’re welcome, sir,” she sat up and did her best to be respectful. He nodded telling her that was better.
“Do you know why I wanted you to get them,” he asked.
“Not a fu, I meak freak, I mean, uh, no, I don’t know, sir,” Alyssa wanted to smack herself upside the head. Nat gave her a look that made it quite obvious they’d be discussing those later.
“These are some interesting shoes,” Alyssa watched as he lifted them up and examined them. “I don’t consider myself to be an expert on women’s shoes, whatsoever. In fact, I doubt I’d know anything about them if it weren’t for Tina, Helen, and of course Lizzie.” His sister, Alyssa reminded herself. Lizzie or Elizabeth was Nat’s sister. She nodded, still unsure why Nat was talking about shoes.
“Did Tina ever tell you that she wrote a paper about these,” Nat lifted the shoes in the air, turning them, examining them. He glanced over at Alyssa, making it clear that he expected an answer.
“Um, no, sir,” she stammered. “She didn’t tell me that.”
“She did,” Nat replied, setting the ridiculously high heels down on the table. “She won an award for it.”
“That’s great,” he saw Alyssa attempt a smile.
“I thought so,” Nat told her, moving in his chair. “I read her paper multiple times. How much does a pair of these shoes cost, Alyssa?”
“Okay, wait, I didn’t buy those with my money,” Alyssa began.
“I didn’t ask how you got them,” Nat said, making sure he remained calm. “I asked you how much they sold for.”
He saw her lean back in the chair. She looked rather defeated which meant that she was confused. “I don’t know, I guess about five or six hundred dollars,” she said.
“Close to six hundred,” he told her. “According to my sister.” He saw her give a small smile. “That piece of the van that you decided to kick repeatedly,” he saw her eyes open wide. “Do you have any idea how much that might cost to replace? Parts, labor, the whole thing?”
She looked like she’d seen a ghost. “I’m guessing about six hundred dollars, sir,” she whispered.
“You’d be guessing correctly,” Nat told her. Picking up the shoes, he moved them down the table. “These no longer belong to you, young lady.” He saw tears lining her eyes. “Unless there is a significant sentimental value attached to them, in which case you need to tell me now.”
She shook her head.
“No?” Nat decided it was best to double check. There were items that Alyssa had, some she didn’t even want, but she kept them and used them because of the person that gave them to her.
“No, sir,” she said quietly.
Nat looked her over and then nodded. “All right,” he stated to himself. “I will be keeping these,” he reached over and raised her chin up. “Do you know the other interesting thing about these shoes, Alyssa?”
She shook her head, “no, sir.”
“The color on the bottom of them,” Nat replied. “A nice bright red. Not only will I be keeping these, I will be using them. I think the rest of the things we need to talk about will get through to you much clearer using these.”

Alyssa had been ready to lose it when she found out that Nat was taking her shoes. Then she found out the rest. Nat wasn’t just taking them, he intended to use them. “Go and get the list of comments that you wrote out,” Nat told her. It was a relief to stand up again. It was far too short of a walk across the room to retrieve the pages.
The walk back to him, holding them in one hand seemed very long. The notebook pages seemed to weigh more a ton and were difficult to carry. In reality, it was the guilt that she was feeling. Every comment that she had made, sarcastic remark, subtle insult, not subtle insult, it was all written down in the pages in her hand. Nat had made her write everything down and now he was going to punish her for everything that she’d said.
Alyssa stopped when she was five feet away from him. She didn’t want to give him the pages. She didn’t want him to read everything that she’d said. Yes, he’d already heard it. But she didn’t want it to be fresh in his mind, again. She didn’t want him to read everything and remember that she was the person who had said all of those things, and who had acted that way.
He cleared his throat. It was a warning. A signal. It meant for her to keep walking over to him. Alyssa knew that. She was about to look up at him when she stopped herself. That was always her downfall, looking at him. So, instead, she pressed her eyelids closed and took a moment for herself. Then, she walked the remaining five feet over to him.
Standing in front of him, she handed over the pages. Alyssa had expected a sense of relief, to feel like a weight was lifted off of her; something. But she felt nothing like that. All she felt was more dread. She glanced at Nat and saw him glancing through the papers.
“Go ahead and take a seat,” he told her. That was something she didn’t want to do. However, she forced herself to block out the pain and sit down on the wooden chair. She heard Nat drum the pages against the table a few times so that they were even with one another before setting them down. He sighed which made Alyssa wish for super glue. At that point, she should just glue her chin to her chest. It would make life so much easier.

Nat looked over at her. She felt so bad. He knew that she did. He also knew that she hated feeling that way. Which is why she was going to insist that he finish everything today. “Lyssa, do you remember what we talked about last night? The last lesson that we took care of?”
He had a feeling that she didn’t. Her chin remained on her chest and that was a tell-tale sign that she didn’t. He reached over and lifted her head. “Alyssa?”
“Um,” she licked her lips. “You put ice on me?”
Nat couldn’t help but smile. “Yes, I did,” he told her. “We took care of one other thing on that list last night, though. Do you remember what it was?”
He saw her mind running fast, and panic enter her eyes. “I have a feeling that you don’t,” he continued, working to avert her upset. “That’s all right.” The panic was replaced by shock. “Last night, you and I talked, and I explained the lesson that I wanted you to learn that first night that we were here when you were pushing me to punish you.”
Nat saw the confusion on her face. He reached over and took her hand. “I know you don’t remember,” he told her gently. “You want so badly to get all of these done in three days time.” Since he still had her hand in his own, he tugged pulling her out of the chair and over towards him. She came willingly. When she was by his side, he put his arm around her. “I understand why you want that, sweetheart,” he said quietly. “But let me show you something. All right?”
She looked up at him, her eyes trusting, and nodded. Nat smiled at her, knowing he would catch her off guard when he swatted her bottom. Her hands flew back and tears instantly appeared in her eyes. Alyssa bounced up and down on her toes, acting as if he’d used a paddle or hairbrush.
“Why would you do that,” she asked, tears flowing down her cheeks.
“Hands,” Nat replied, his voice calm. He could see that it took work, but she pried her hands off her bottom.
Taking both of her hands in his, he drew her in closer. “Judging from your reaction, that really hurt, didn’t it?” She nodded, tears still falling. Nat mirrored her movements, nodding his head as well. Then, he changed his mind about something and lifted her into his lap. The embrace brought an end to her tears quickly. “Give me your hand,” he told her. She held out her hand for him.
“I know that hurt, Lyssa,” he said to her. “I want you to close your eyes, all right?” She nodded and he watched her close her eyes. “I know that hurt. I know that it felt like I was giving your bottom a really hard smack with my hand. You probably wondered, why would he do that?”
Extending her arm out, Nat gave the same smack to her palm. She barely flinched. “That was how hard I smacked your bottom, Lyssa,” he told her. Her eyes opened in shock. “Keep your eyes closed,” he told her. Obediently, she closed them.
“It didn’t hurt much, did it?”
“No, sir,” she told him, shaking her head.
“If I usually spank you, is that how hard I do it,” Nat asked her.
“No, sir,” she shook her head.
He held her hand out again and this time gave her palm a hard smack. Her eyes flew open and he could tell she wanted to shake the pain from her hand. He was holding her wrist, preventing her from doing so. “Eyes closed,” he said mildly. She closed them, though he could tell she wasn’t happy about it.
“Alyssa,” he got her attention. “I know that stung. I want you to tell me when I spank your bottom, is that typically how hard I do so?”
“Yes, sir,” she whispered.
“So, when I gave your bottom this light smack,” he lightly smacked her hand again, “that’s not what I usually do?”
“No,” she said, smiling, her eyes still closed.
Reaching to the side, Nat gave the same smack to her bottom and heard her yelp. “It feels like it though, doesn’t it?”
“Yes, sir,” she replied, a few tears falling down her face. He reached up and wiped them away.
“So, if I were to truly spank you,” Nat braced himself as he reached back and this time gave her bottom a hard swat like he’d given her hand. Alyssa howled in pain. Nat caught her hands before she was able to clasp her bottom. He guided her to him, holding her close and letting her cry into his chest. “I know that hurt,” he said quietly. “Shh, you’re all right, baby. I know that hurt. I want you to listen to me. All right?”
She nodded, her head buried in his chest.
“I know that you want me to finish everything today. I know that, Alyssa. But sweetheart, think of that one smack to your bottom just now. You had your panties and your pajama pants on. I was using my hand. Think about how much that hurt. You know that I’m not about to lessen any of your punishments just because your bottom is already hurting.” He felt her nod in his chest. “So just think about what it will be like when you have to bare your bottom and I spank you with something that isn’t my hand. Spank you more than one time. When you have to hold a position and count each one.”
Nat knew she’d started crying. “Shh,” he took her hair down and began running his fingers through it. “That’s too much, kiddo. I think so. If you insist that you need me to finish everything today, then I will. Because I told you that everything was going to happen in three days. However, I think that it would be better, all around, if we didn’t focus on punishment today. Give your bottom a chance to heal a bit. What do you say?”
He could tell she was thinking. “Could you maybe start and see how it goes?” she asked tentatively. Nat shook his head to himself. That was Alyssa.
“Yes, that’s possible,” he told her. “However, I’m not going to stop a spanking because you think it hurts too much. If I start,” he made air quotes with his fingers when he said the word ‘start’. “Then, I’m going to give you an entire punishment for something on that list. Not start and stop if you decide you decide that your bottom hurts too much. Understand?”
He saw her hesitate for a moment, but that was it. “Yes, sir,” she said quietly. Nat nodded his head, both for her and himself.
“All right,” he told her. Helping her stand, he moved her to his side and then pulled her over his lap.

Alyssa was surprised that he’d put her over his lap so quickly. Normally he said something or talked more. She felt his hand on her bottom. Her clothes were still intact. “Your near tantrum, Alyssa,” he said from somewhere above her. “Childish behavior. I expect tantrums from toddlers, from naughty little girls who don’t know any better. Since you insisted on acting like a little girl, you’ll be punished like one. Over my knee, bottom up in the air, arms, and legs dangling in the air. Getting a spanking with my hand.”
That was all he said. Alyssa waited for him to bare her bottom. She felt his hand rest on her bottom for a moment. He would pull down her pjs and panties, she thought to herself. He always spanked on her bare bottom, except for a few, rare times. When his hand disappeared, she figured that was when he’d remove her clothing. Except instead of him pulling on the elastic waistband of her bottoms, his hand crashed down instead. She bucked in surprise. Holy crud that hurt! At least it’s just a hand spanking, she thought to herself. That wouldn’t last that long.
Oh, how wrong she was about that. She felt Nat readjust her a few times. Then, his hand came crashing down onto her bottom. SMACK! She couldn’t believe she still had two layers of clothing on! His hand was like a wooden paddle or worse. He paused, but only for a second. “I want to make sure we’re clear on a few things,” he told her. SMACK! Alyssa jumped but didn’t go far. SMACK!
“Childish behavior should be treated with punishments fit for a child,” SMACK! SMACK! “Yes, that is something I believe, and it is the approach that I’ve taken when it comes to you.” SMACK! SMACK! “It does not mean, Alyssa, that I’m endorsing your behaving in a childish manner.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Meaning, if you behave like a child, yes, I will punish you like a child. However, in no way am I saying that it was okay for you to act childishly, to begin with.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “That if you were to act that way almost anywhere else, you would not walk away with a sore bottom,” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “but a pink slip from your job.” SMACK! “A ding to your professional reputation. It just depends.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “While I tell you that I’m giving you a punishment fit for a child,” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “I would never, ever punish a child this way.”
Alyssa’s ears perked up at that. “Yes,” Nat continued. “I have spanked my daughter throughout the years when she was growing up. But no more than 4 or 5 swats on her bottom. When she was younger maybe 2 at most.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “You need to understand that it is the idea of spanking that is childish. Children are spanked. Children are put in time out. Children are sent to bed early.”
Alyssa felt his hand resting on her bottom. “These are all ways that parents discipline naughty children. These are all ways that I discipline you. I use the premise, Alyssa. I want to make certain you understand that. I spank you because it is a childish thing. However, the amount that I spank you, the number of times that I smack your bottom, that is something that I would never, ever do to a child. I would never do so to you, except that you have asked me to discipline you. We came to an understanding that this was part of the role I would have in your life. I need to make sure you understand all of this.”
Alyssa gulped, and then asked quietly, “are you telling me this because… because of what I said yesterday?”
“In part, yes,” Nat patted her bottom. “Also, because it’s something that needed to be made clear regardless.
“I’m really sorry I said that,” Alyssa whispered.
“I know,” he replied. “And we’ll address it at another time. For now, we’re going to focus on the near tantrums you had.” That was it. He raised his hand up and when it came crashing back down, Alyssa had to stop herself from cursing.
SMACK!! That had to be harder than before. She was certain of it.

Nat saw her jump when he brought his hand down again. The two minutes that he’d stopped to talk had been just enough of a break to get her to relax. Going from that relaxed state straight to a hard, swift swat to her bottom would shock her. From the way her body jumped, Nat knew that one swat had the intended effect. He continued to spank her, this time choosing to remain silent. He’d learned with Alyssa that there was a time to lecture and a time to let her mind work. He’d said enough. Now, it was time to let her mind work. Anything else he wanted her to know, she’d get from each smack to her bottom. SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!
From the corner of his eye, Nat saw her hand start to reach back. He paused. “Give me hands, Alyssa,” he ordered. She was hesitant, but within a few seconds, she’d put both her arms behind her back. Nat held both of her wrists in one hand and pinned them to the center of her back. Moving her forward, he slid his leg out from beneath her and lifted it up and over both of hers. Her legs sufficiently held in place, arms secured, he cleared his throat. “I want your mind on the reason that you’re being punished, little girl,” he told her. “Not wondering why I haven’t bared your bottom.” From the slight movement of her head, he knew that she’d been wondering just that. “You will be taking this spanking over your clothes,” he patted her bottom. “I’ll leave it to you to evaluate whether they gave you much protection when we’re finished.”
He raised his hand up and began to spank again. This time he knew her mind was on the topic of her behavior. The sound of his hand hitting her clothed bottom echoed throughout the cabin. Nat opted against spanking fast. He was spanking hard, though. He hadn’t let up a bit in strength, despite the numerous prior spankings she’d received. Soon enough, she began to twist over his lap. Two quick swats to her thighs stilled her.
However, a minute later she was attempted to twist away again. This was telling. He continued to spank her, never missing her bottom. Her efforts sped up and Nat wasn’t deterred. Each and every swat hit the center of her bottom, where he intended it to. He could feel her trying to kick her legs and worked to hold them down. Alyssa screamed out unintelligible words and a few seconds later burst into tears.
Any other time, Nat would have released her wrists and legs and calmed her down. He would have helped her up, comforted her, told her everything was all right, assured her that he loved her and that he forgave her. Today, he held her in place. He did gently rub her lower back and held her count out deep breaths. But nothing further. “Alyssa,” he said, getting her attention.
“Yes, sir,” she said quietly.
That isn’t a good sign, Nat thought to himself. “You requested that I start, and we would see how things went. We just took care of your punishment for the near tantrum in the backseat of the van.” He saw her nod her understanding.
“Is that it for the day? Is now a time to stop and give your tush a chance to heal before we finish that list?” he asked her, already predicting what she would say. “Or are we going to continue?”
She answered very quietly. Nat shook his head to himself. He’d known that she wouldn’t give up easily. “All right, Alyssa,” he said, releasing her legs. “I’m going to let you up in a moment. When I do you may take a moment to get your balance. Then, you’re going to go and stand with your nose to the wall, hands behind your head, fingers interlaced. I shouldn’t need to remind you, but you are not to rub or touch your bottom at any time. Understand?”
“Yes, sir,” Alyssa said quietly.
“Good,” Nat replied. “Go ahead and let your arms drop down,” he instructed.