The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Three

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Three

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:16 pm

The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story – Part Three

“You have not been given permission to stop,” Nat informed her. He hated telling her that. But, he knew the hard tactic was necessary. He watched her carefully. She didn’t move for a moment.
Then, she raised her head, glared at him, and stood up from the wall.

The next time she slammed the door, there was a renewed vigor. She slammed the door so hard, Nat found himself glancing at the ceiling, as he was almost certain that the building had shaken just a bit.

She’d proven his theory correct, little did she realize it. Those had been true, real tears. Not the tears that she could instantly manufacture when she was attempting to get her way or garner sympathy. He’d seen less and less of those attempts from her, Nat thought to himself. The tears, yes, those still appeared near the beginning of every punishment. Alyssa was a good actress when she wanted to be. He’d had to educate himself, quickly, on how to tell the difference between the tears she came up with on the spot, and those that were genuine.

In most circumstances, when he saw the genuine tears from her, it was also time to end the punishment. They indicated that she’d let go of whatever stubbornness and fight she’d still had, she’d truly accepted that she had been punished, and she’d accepted the consequences for her actions. With Alyssa, it wasn’t a fight as to whether or not she deserved the spanking. At least, that wasn’t something they’d run into yet. Alyssa admitted her wrongdoings and took responsibility. She accepted that she deserved to be punished.

There were different parts of a punishment; different stages were reached. There was a point where he could tell the severity of the issue became clear to her; there was a point where he knew she had learned her lesson, and shortly after the point where he knew it wouldn’t happen again. If Alyssa followed every decision that he made, then things would end there. But that was not something that would ever happen. Which is why he continued and reached the place where he knew that she would truly accept that she’d been punished enough and she would forgive herself.
There were times when the point that he forgave her and the place that she forgave herself were not that far apart. Other times, it was the opposite.

This situation was unique and different from any other, though. She’d been crying true tears. However, he didn’t believe that Alyssa hadn’t truly learned her lesson yet. He certainly didn’t believe that she was at a point where she’d forgive herself. It wasn’t out of her system. Alyssa was still ready to stomp around, slam doors and yell at a moment’s notice.

He’d just finished eating half an hour ago. Nat knew that had been a trigger for this. She’d smelled the food. She’d known he was eating. He’d informed her, that her meal would be waiting for her when she finished. She hadn’t wanted to wait to eat. It was why she’d put on the ‘I’m sorry’ act. Though, Nat thought to himself. It wasn’t all an act. Those had been real tears. He didn’t doubt that she was sorry. What she was, more than anything, was confused. He knew the source of the confusion, had known this issue would cause a problem: He wasn’t spanking her.

Alyssa yanked open the door and slammed it shut with all of her energy. The nerve of him! He’d already washed all the dishes, but she could still smell the food from dinner. What did he think he was going to do? Starve her? “You know, you have to feed me,” she told him, glaring at him as she walked to pull the door back open.

“I don’t believe I said that I had any intention not to feed you,” he replied. He sounded so calm, it was annoying. Alyssa hurled the door closed with all her energy and some, that she was convinced, she borrowed from the future.

Taking two steps forward she pulled the door back open and slammed it shut again. This time, when she walked forward she glared at him again. “You’re the one that has the stupid rule about eating three meals a day,” she informed him, yanking the door open. She let go at the very last second and the door flew back into the wall. The loud noise when the doorknob collided with the wall caused Nat to look up at her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t catch that,” he replied. “Something about my stupid rule that you have to eat three meals a day?”

Alyssa decided it would be better to just shut up. So, she took a step back over to the edge of the door. “Look at me, young lady,” Nat’s voice boomed.

Alyssa turned and attempted to glare at him. It was so much easier to glare at him when he was looking down at that notepad, or reading something. When she had to look into his eyes, she couldn’t quite do it. “Since you find the rule to be stupid, and have an issue with it, Alyssa, then you may go to bed without dinner tonight,” Nat told her.

Alyssa felt her eyes widen.

“However, you will not be going to bed until we are done for the day. Now, unless you have any other comments, I suggest you keep your focus where it belongs. That is not having a conversation with me.”

She wanted to kick him. Or throw something at him. “I didn’t want to talk to you anyway,” she screamed at him. He’d already gone back to writing, but hearing her scream, she saw him look up. Alyssa put on a big smile and then took hold of the door and slammed it shut. She saw the look of displeasure on Nat’s face. She didn’t care.

She didn’t care. “I don’t care!” she yelled louder than any of the previous times, as she slammed the door shut. Then, she did something new. Pulling it halfway open, she sent it flying shut again, repeating the act over and over. The door slammed to accompany every word that she yelled, at the top of her lunch. “I” SLAM!!! “DON’T” SLAM!!! “CARE!” SLAM!!! “DO” SLAM!!! “YOU” SLAM!!! “HEAR” SLAM!!! “ME?” SLAM!!! “I” SLAM!!! “DON’T” SLAM!!! “CARE!” SLAM!!!

Pausing to catch her breath, she glanced at the table, as she took the two steps back, pulling the door all the way open. He was watching her, his eyebrows raised. The moment she looked over, he shook his head and went back to what he was doing.

That should have gotten some response out of him. Alyssa sent the door flying shut again, screaming one of the phrases at the top of her lungs. For the next few minutes, she tried the high pitched screaming paired with slamming the door. When she looked over at Nat, he wasn’t even looking at her.

He didn’t care about her. After all, she’d done all of this last night and he hadn’t… last night. Alyssa stopped in the middle of yanking the door open, forgetting to move out of the way. It slammed right into her. “Oofff!” she cried out, flying back against the wall. Tears came fast and she pushed them away. When she looked over at the table, Nat wasn’t even paying attention.

The fact that he didn’t even seem to care if she was hurt, really hurt. Last night, she thought to herself, as she stepped away from the door. This is some sort of punishment.

Well, you kind of knew that already, her brain responded as she sent the door flying closed. Yes, she had known that already.

She continued to slam the door with all of her strength, yelling each phrase as loud as she could. Her mind was working now and that was not good. Alyssa was starting to feel really bad about everything. Not that she hadn’t felt bad before. But suddenly, it was somehow worse. Alyssa was aware she was crying. She swiped at her tears using the backs of her hands. She didn’t dare use her palms. She didn’t want them to get wet. If she tried to grab that door with wet hands, she’d lose her grip and who knew what might happen.

She deserved this. Alyssa knew she did. What had she been thinking, slamming her door last night. She’d been screaming and yelling and slamming doors. All for what? So he’d come out and spank her? She’d be lucky if he ever acknowledged her again. How was she supposed to convince him that she was sorry by slamming a door? He had to know. Oh, she was getting so tired. But, it didn’t matter. She would do this until Nat forgave her.

After another her comments, her little fit slamming the door, and then a near accident, it’d become obvious that she’d found the right mindset. Within ten minutes, he could tell things were starting to have the intended effect. It hurt him to see that she was crying. Crying, but still doing what he’d told her. He could tell she was becoming weaker and growing more tired.

After she’d slammed the door closed, with hardly any energy at all, Nat called out to her to take a break. She looked over at him, and said quietly, “no thank you, sir. I need to finish. I have to keep going.”

Nat heard her bite back a sob as she said it, and then worked to pull the door back open. “I have to keep going,” she said to him and herself. “You have to know that I’m sorry. I will do this until he sees that, not until I believe it.” Nat realized that she’d switched to talking to herself. She was losing energy, but still trying so hard to send that door flying closed. He got up and walked over to her.

“Alyssa,” he said, once the door was closed again. She jumped in surprise. “Stop, now. I believe you’re sorry. I want you to stop.”

“You want me to stop,” she repeated. Nat knew that she was asking him, not trying to be fresh.

“Yes,” he reached out and touched her face, before placing his hand on her shoulder and drawing her towards him. “I want you to stop, now. I believe that you’re sorry. I believe that you’ve learned your lesson.”

She wasn’t moving easily, which was odd. In fact, she wasn’t moving at all. Normally, she came right to him when he tried to pull her into his arms.

“This part of the punishment is over, Lyssa,” Nat said, making his tone as soft as possible. “Come here, sweetheart. I know you’re sorry.”

“Yes, sir,” she said, going to him like a magnet when he started to pick her up.

“Come here, sweetheart, I know you’re sorry,” Nat said, gently tugging her shoulder. He still hadn’t said it. He told her that she learned her lesson, though. Maybe he’d tell her in a minute, Alyssa had a quick mental debate with herself. A very quick mental debate. Feeling him put a tiny bit more strength behind the tug on her shoulder, she went to him. The moment she was next to him things felt better.

He lifted her up and carried her. Alyssa wasn’t paying attention to where she’d buried her face into his shoulder crying her heart and soul out. She knew he was doing something because she could hear things moving around. Eventually, he sat down. “I’m sorry Nat,” she said quietly, her tears quieted.

“I know you are,” he told her. “I accept your apology, little one, and I forgive you. It’s all going to be okay. Right now, I want you to eat dinner. You can stay in my lap for this. The time out you did earlier made up for lunch and dinner.”

Suddenly, it all made sense. She’d hated him while she was sitting on that thing. She’d thought he was just punishing her for the fun of it. Really, he’d anticipated this. Alyssa started to cry again but worked to stop the tears.

She’d tell Nat later. The food looked amazing. There was just one small problem. It hurt to move her arms. When she attempted to pick up the utensils, things just didn’t work right. She attempted to lift her arm to pick up the fork and ended up groaning instead. From above her, Nat cleared his throat.

Alyssa looked up at him. “I will cut it for you,” he told her, and she felt his arms reach around her. She watched him cut up the pieces of meat on the plate into bite-size pieces.

“Nat,” she said quietly, carefully.

“Yes,” he replied.

“I thought, I had to go to bed without dinner,” Alyssa partly said, partly asked.

He was still cutting up the last few pieces of her meal. “Well, if you’d prefer to go on up to bed, I’ll allow that,” he said. “However, I think you’d rather eat dinner.”

“I would,” Alyssa was careful how she spoke. “I’m just confused. You said that I wasn’t allowed to eat dinner.”

“Yes, I did,” Nat paused. “You had quite an attitude going for a few moments. It was very evident you were pushing on the limits to see what you could get away with. You wanted to know where the boundaries were, Alyssa, and I showed you. You were testing to see if I was still in charge, how much I would put up with, and I answered that for you. You were also near a tantrum, at that moment, which you got out of your system quickly. It was obvious that you began to learn your lesson quickly after that, which is why I’m willing to give you a pass on the no dinner.”

Then he placed the utensils back on either side of the plate. “That should help a bit,” she felt him place a kiss on her hair. “Eat your dinner, Alyssa.”

It was torture to lift her arm up, grab the fork, spear a piece of food and bring it to her mouth. Doing so over and over was worse than torture, although she wasn’t sure what actual torture was. After eating a third of what was on the plate, she stopped. “I’m full,” she said.

“You’ll eat all of your dinner,” Nat said firmly. She felt him grip her arm and a moment later he pulled it back up and set it on the table, placing her hand next to the fork. “You saw fit to skip last night’s dinner, you will eat all of tonight’s,” Nat informed her.

Click. The pieces started to come together in her mind. “Is this punishment,” she asked.

“This is dinner,” Nat replied.

“I know,” Alyssa said. “I meant, is having to eat the whole thing, while it hurts to move my arms, is that a punishment?”

“It’s part of one,” Nat replied. “Now eat your dinner, before I change my mind about you sitting on this chair.”

Hearing that, Alyssa lifted her arm and shoveled food into her mouth. Or, she began to. After a few bites, her arm was screaming at her. Her right arm was. So, she switched to her left. It certainly took longer, however she fed herself the rest of the meal with her left hand.

Nat had her take the dishes up to the kitchen and put them in the sink. It was close to 7:30. Alyssa wondered what else he was going to make her do.

She found out soon enough. Nat had her sit down on the wood chair and write lines. Alyssa was certain that her arms would fall off soon. For an hour, she wrote, “I will not lock the door and refuse to get out of the car.” She knew he’d inspect them. With the pain in her arms, he’d probably find a number of them unacceptable.

“All right, Alyssa,” Nat said, sounding very serious. “Go and bring me the two switches that you cut yesterday. They’re in the corner.” Alyssa got up and walked over to the corner.

Walking wasn’t as bad as doing things that involved moving her arms. She picked up the two switches and brought them back over to him. Suddenly, she was slightly worried.

Nat took them from her, tested the flexibility of one. Then, he nodded. “Pajama pants off, fold them and place them on the table.”

Alyssa gawked at him for a moment before moving to do as he said. She slowly lowered her pants, letting them fall to the floor. Then picked them up and folded them, before placing them on the table. He was going to use one of them, she thought to herself. She never thought he’d actually use one of those.

“You seem very found of that song from the other night, Alyssa,” Nat remarked. Alyssa held back a groan. She watched Nat pulled out his pocket knife, flip it open and shave off a very small piece on one of the wooden rods.

“You already spanked me for that, sir,” Alyssa said quietly.

Nat glanced down at her. He seemed to be considering something. Then, he nodded, “yes, I did. That is correct. If I thought that it had any sort of effect, then this wouldn’t be on that list. But, I am willing to discuss this with you.”

“But, I am willing to discuss this with you,” Nat told her. He had to reign in his chuckle when Alyssa’s mouth fell open in shock. Reaching forward he tapped her chin gently until she realized what happened.

He pulled a chair out from the table, turning it to face the opposite direction, and sat down. Reaching out, he took her arm very gently, because he knew how sore it was and pulled her over to him. It wasn’t that he tried to marginalize her, or remind her of her size all of the time. The fact was, it was just easier to be at eye level with Alyssa when he sat down.

“All right, Alyssa, your position, if I understand correctly, is that you’ve been punished for this item already, so you shouldn’t be punished for it again, correct?”

“Correct, sir,” she told him.

“The item is, what,” Nat asked.

“Singing the song outside,” she looked shy, suddenly.

“Dancing and singing when I was telling you to go inside,” Nat clarified.

“Yes, sir,” Alyssa told him.

“All right, and I punished you already for that?”

Alyssa nodded.

In return, Nat stared at her.

“Yes, sir, you did,” she said quietly.

“How did I punish you,” he asked.

“You already spanked me, sir,” she told him.

“I spanked you,” Nat repeated, pretending to sound surprised. “Ah yes. Now, remind me, after I spanked you, at the moment punishing you, which you contend should be the only punishment, what happened after?”

He saw the confused look on her face.

“I don’t understand what you’re asking, sir,” Alyssa said quietly.

“Well, did I lift you up and help you to bed?” Nat suggested. “Did I send you over to the corner for a time out? What happened after, Alyssa?”

“We went into the house,” she replied, the ‘duh’ obvious in her tone, nearing the edge of disrespect. She must have heard it too, because she quickly added, “sir.”

Nat raised an eyebrow, but continued, “and, did we walk?”

He could see that the intended effect had happened. Alyssa looked down at her feet. “No, you carried me, sir.”

“I carried you,” he repeated. “Were you unable to walk, Alyssa? Did I spank you that hard?”

“No,” she said, staring at the floor to the side of her foot. “I wasn’t cooperating in going with you, sir.”

“I see,” Nat nodded. He knew she was watching him. “So, I had to carry you. When I was carrying you, were you behaving otherwise?”

“Um, no, sir,” she whispered.

“You weren’t,” Nat reached under her chin and lifted her head. “What is it that you were doing?”

“I was being fresh, and having an attitude and making smart mouth comments, sir,” Alyssa whispered.

Nat nodded. “Yes, and those are a separate item, which we will get to.” He saw a tear fall, but instead of catching it, he let go of her chin. “What about during your spanking, Alyssa?”

“What do you mean, sir,” she asked him.

“Well, did you behave while you were being punished, or did you have trouble then, too?”

Nat watched her look down again. “I didn’t behave while you were punishing me, sir.”

“That’s also how I recall things,” he raised her chin up. “So, be honest in your answer, young lady. Yes, I did punish you. However, do you really think I should count that?”

When more tears started to fall, Nat knew she’d reached an answer. “No, sir, you shouldn’t,” she told him.

“You’re a smart girl,” Nat reached over and wiped away her tears. “What’s more, I know you’re a good girl. I know this isn’t easy.” He felt Alyssa rest her head in his palm. He allowed it for that moment. The small moment of care may be just what was needed. “I also know, Alyssa,” he continued. “That you wouldn’t want me to let everything go.”

She’d closed her eyes for a moment, but hearing that her eyes flicked open. “No, I wouldn’t, sir,” she said quietly.

Nat nodded and then guided her to his side and placed a kiss on her head. “I know, sweetheart. You’ll get through this, and you’ll be better for it.”

He stood up and picked up one of the switches from the table. Lifting the chair, he moved it five inches and placed it down in front of her. “Hold on to the back of the chair,” he told her. Alyssa started to used it to bend over.

“No, Lyssa,” Nat said to her. “Not like that. Just hold it.” He saw her confusion, but she placed her hands on the top of the chair. He put one arm straight out, which he knew added to her confusion. Leaning against the table, he placed one foot on the chair, to prevent it from moving. He kept his arm extended to prevent her from going too far forward and toppling over the chair.

“All right, young lady, skip, in place,” Nat directed. He watched as she tried to do so. It took her a few attempts before she got the hang of it.

He nodded, “now, let’s hear that song you’re so fond on.” The last time he’d waited until she gotten into the third or fourth verse to begin punishing her. Not this time. Not with all of the nerves that were involved. By the time the third word was out of her mouth, Nat had brought the switch down onto her mid thighs.

He heard a small shriek but nothing horrible. He wasn’t using anywhere close to his full strength. A large number of strokes from a switch given with lesser strength many times was worse than only a handful of strokes given with full strength. He’d learned that from personal experience.

Nat had her sing the entire song four times. By the end, he wasn’t certain if she broke down in tears from exhaustion due to the skipping, insanity from the song, the pain from the snipping of the switch or a combination of all three. However, Alyssa was crying. Real tears. Nat knew what her real tears sounded like.

He also knew that she needed to be pushed further. She’d stopped skipping and singing, the moment she burst into tears, and made no movement to start.

“Alyssa,” he said firmly.

She ignored him.

“Alyssa,” he said, slightly louder. He knew it wasn’t a case of her not being able to hear him. Again, she ignored him. Sighing, he removed his arm from in front of her and placed his hand on her shoulder. Pulling his other arm back, he brought the switch down hard on her bottom. It got her attention. WHISH…SWMACK!!!

“Yeouch!!!” She turned and glared at him.

“I suggest you get that look off of your face,” Nat told her. “Turn back around, take hold of the chair and continue. Yes, you started crying, I heard your tears. That did not give you permission to stop. If I need to teach you a separate lesson in how to skip, or even more, in how to behave during your punishment, I will do so.”

“If I need to teach you a separate lesson in how to skip, or even more, in how to behave during your punishment, I will do so,” Nat warned her. Alyssa wanted to hit him. She pointed to her face.

“I’m crying!!” She informed him. “That used to be enough for you! See, tears!”

When an amused look appeared on his face, that was all she could take. Before she fully realized what she was doing, her hand was flying up towards his face. It was a good thing that it was a long way. He saw what she was about to do and caught her wrist. Alyssa’s mouth dropped open in realization that she’d actually just tried to slap him.

“I,” she began and stopped. “I don’t know what I was thinking,” she whispered.

“Apparently, that the appearance of tears warrants the end of your punishment,” Nat told her. His tone indicated that he was not happy.

“No, that isn’t what I meant, I,” Alyssa stopped. The look on his face told her to stop. He hadn’t let go of her wrist yet and that worried her just a little.

“We aren’t going to discuss this now,” Nat said, his tone was ice. “It will keep for another few days.” He pulled her wrist higher, forcing her towards him. “I don’t want to hear you asking me about it, I don’t want you begging for punishment. It will keep until I decide to address it. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Alyssa whispered.

He nodded.

“Now turn around, and keep going,” he told her, letting go of her wrist.

Alyssa nodded and started to turn. “Nat, sir?” She said after she’d turned halfway.

“What, Alyssa?” he replied. “I shouldn’t hear talking from you. Just see your obedience.”

Alyssa squeezed her eyes shut. “I know, and I’m sorry. I just, I know, I made you angry and I know you’re going to continue punishing me. Maybe we should take a break before you start again?”

She braced herself for whatever reaction might come. When Nat stepped back, she was surprised and cautious. “Go stand in the corner,” he told her. Alyssa glanced around. There wasn’t a corner to stand in. Not really. By the door there was a place where the wall extended out further because of the closet, did he mean there? She looked at the area, then at him. Nat saw where she was looking and nodded. Moving as quickly as she could, Alyssa went over and pushed her nose into the corner. What had she done? Moreover, why had she done it?

She wasn’t sure how long she stood there, she knew it was a while. Nat did something during the time. “All right, Alyssa,” she heard him say, his voice sounded tired. “Come over here.” Turning, she saw him at the table. The chair was where it had been. He was standing just as he had been, leaning with one foot propped up. She would show him that she could behave. She would take whatever punishment that he thought was necessary. Nodding once to herself, Alyssa walked over to the chair. She glanced up at Nat. He had a somber look on his face.

“Let’s get this done, young lady,” he said to her.

“Yes, sir,” she replied, reaching forward and holding onto the chair.

“Go ahead and start,” he told her. While his voice was firm and cold, still cold, Alyssa could hear the tiredness that was there. He was tired.

Of course, he is tired, her brain replied as she started to skip and sing. SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! The switch fell over and over. SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP!
Her own mind drowning out the feeling of the switch. SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP!

He’s tired because he has to punish you all day. For multiple days. Who wouldn’t be tired? SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP! SNIC! SPIC! SWIP!

She made him tired. Tears stung her eyes, but she forced herself not to cry.

Nat noticed that suddenly she had a renewed energy. He had seen her about to cry a moment before and she’d forced the tears back. That wasn’t unusual. The rebound in energy was. It would force him to be harder on her. “I need to hear those song lyrics clearly, young lady,” he told her. “Start from the beginning.” She kept skipping, not missing a step.

Something had gone through her mind. After she made it through two verses and there wasn’t even a chip in her hardened exterior, if anything it was hardening further, Nat sighed internally. He wished he knew what had passed through her mind. She’d hardened her exterior, which meant he had to do the same.

“Get your chin up, Alyssa,” he snapped at her. He noticed a tiny flinch. “Your voice should be clear. You’re skipping. That means your feet come off the ground, your whole foot up off the ground. Not toes sweeping against the floor. Start from the beginning.”

Forcing her to bring her feet up had a slight effect, but it was only slight. He had the biggest effect. While he knew this, he wanted to ignore it. But, he couldn’t. The moment her toe almost swept against the floor again, he snapped loudly, on purpose. “Entire foot off the floor,” he slapped the switch at her shins. SNAP! SNAP! “That’s this height, Alyssa!”

“Yes, sir,” she replied. It was the first sign of a waver he heard in her voice.

“Good! If it happens again, we’ll have a lesson in skipping later in the week!”

She kept going and soon her foot dragged. “Alyssa,” Nat snapped. “Stop singing, keep skipping.” He began to lecture. His words were what would do the trick. He talked about obedience, he talked about following directions. He talked about being an adult. He talked about how there was a time and place for games and child’s play and she needed to learn what and where that was.

He’d cracked the hardened exterior, but that was it. She should have given by now.

“All right, Alyssa, that’s enough,” Nat said after thinking for a moment. “Stop skipping, remain still, feet planted on the floor.” She did as he told her.

“I don’t know what is going on with you,” he said to her, “however you are fighting this. Mentally. I have no intention of punishing you when you are not in a place that you’re willing to accept it. That only results in you being punished far too harshly. While I’m not happy with your actions, I care about you and I’m not going to risk bringing harm to you.”

He sighed quietly. “I know you, Alyssa, and you should have reached the point, emotionally that would bring an end to this punishment a long while back. Instead, you’re fighting it. I do not know why. But, I will not continue this. Now, I will be here if you would like to talk to me about whatever it is. If not, then go up to your room until either you reach that headspace or tomorrow morning.”

Nat watched her turn, stiffly. He wasn’t sure whether she’d reach for him or her pajama pants. He hoped she’d talk to him. When she reached for the pajama pants he had to hold back shaking his head. He watched her carefully. She reached for them but didn’t take them. She’d been about to. Then, something changed.

Alyssa was about to grab the flannel pajama pants from the table however there was a ridiculous, stupid question that she decided to ask. Looking up at Nat, she blurted out, “are you tired?”
He looked surprised, but he smiled. “Of course, I’m tired, Lyssa, it’s been a long day.”

She realized that she’d been leaning towards the table, so she straightened back up. “Um, yes, but are you tired because of me, I mean?”

She saw that he was confused. However, placed his foot back on the floor, turned the chair around and sat down on it. “Am I tired because of you,” he repeated. “I’m not sure what you mean?”

“Because of all of the punishments you have to give me,” Alyssa looked at the floor. “You sounded really tired a little while ago. I make you tired. You always get stuck punishing me.”

Nat laughed gently which surprised her. “Alyssa, I am tired because I woke up a lot earlier than you did. If I sounded tired just a short while ago, I am tired, I’ve been up for a while, I don’t have as much energy as you do. Also, I don’t enjoy punishing you. I think it’s hard for you to keep that in perspective. Knowing that I’m causing you pain, that I’m purposely causing pain to someone that I care about, that is hard for me. It takes work for me to do that, but I do it because I care about you. Yes, it makes me tired, just like it makes you tired to accept that punishment.”

She was starting to feel better. He hadn’t said whatever magic Nat thing there was that made it better, though. She was waiting. “However, I think stating that all I ever do is punish you is a bit extreme. If that were the truth, I don’t think you’d come to see me,” he told her. “I enjoy your company, you have an interesting perspective on things. I see you as family. Family makes each other tired, they give each other headaches. It’s what family does. They get upset with each other, they get angry with each other, they wake up the next day and forgive each other.”
That was what she needed. Alyssa felt the first few tears come. Once the first few came the rest were flooding out. “That’s more like it,” she heard Nat say and then felt him pick her up.

“No more fighting me,” he said. Alyssa nodded her head quickly. She hadn’t needed to do that. She really shouldn’t listen to her brain sometimes.

“I’m sorry, I just thought, I don’t know what I thought,” she managed. Part of her hoped that she would fall asleep in Nat’s arms again. It wasn’t going to be the case that night. He calmed her down and then told her that he needed to take a look at her bottom. Alyssa hated it when he did that. She wasn’t even sure why. It wasn’t like he didn’t see her bottom every time he spanked her. This just seemed different.

Alyssa looked up at him, opening her eyes wide, putting on her innocent doe-eyed look. “Do you really have to,” she asked. She’d gone all out, Nat thought to himself. The sweet, soft voice. The look, blinking back a few tears. Anyone else would have given in. He nearly did.

“Yes,” he informed her, and lifted her off his lap and placed her on her feet. Placing one hand on each side of her waist, he turned her to face him. “Yes, I do,” he repeated. “It won’t matter how cute you sound, or how adorable your eyes are.” He saw the disappointment.

“How about you check tomorrow morning,” she asked him. Nat had been scanning the room, but he turned his head back to her.

“Why should I wait until tomorrow morning, Alyssa?” he asked her. “What is going to happen between now and tomorrow morning that will cause a difference?”

He saw that she was about to bite her lip, and stopped her before it happened. “Tell me,” he ordered.

“Um,” he could tell that she was searching. “I think, there is one more thing off that list that you could punish me for, before bed,” she told him. Nat knew she was asking.

“Go get the list and a pen,” he told her. He watched as she walked over to the table, picked up the notepad and brought it back to him.

Nat looked it over. “Well, we can cross off a few things.” He drew lines through a few things. He thought for a moment, looked at her, and then down at the list. “You’re correct that there is certainly time to work through another punishment tonight,” he nodded towards her. He saw her smile thinking that she’d won.

“However, that punishment will not involve corporal punishment until I see the state of your bottom.”

“What? Why?” she whined.

Nat lifted her chin, though his grip was gentle. “If someone is whining, I think it’s time for bed.”

That caused a very quick change in her attitude, he noted. “I’m sorry,” she said, quickly. “I just, I thought that there might be something that wouldn’t require that to happen until tomorrow morning.”

Nat sighed, “turn around, lower the pajama pants.” He saw Alyssa about to argue with him but she obviously thought better of it. She turned and a moment later the pants fell straight down to the floor. Nat examined the lower part of her thighs. There were hundreds of small marks from where the switch had bit into the skin. He knew that by tomorrow, the pain will have increased. What was now a line on her skin will have raised up into a tramline. He thought on it and decided ‘no’. No, not unless he looked at her bottom.

“Go ahead and pull up those PJ’s Alyssa,” he told her, patting her bottom. He saw the small flinch. “The answer is still no. Not unless I take a look at your bottom first.”

He watched her about to reach down, and then she stopped. “Okay,” she said very quietly. “Look at it.”

Nat laughed, he couldn’t help it. “Sweetheart, I am looking at it,” he reached out and tucked his arm under her chest, pulling her upright. Turning her around, he brought her closer. “I’m going to place you over my lap,” he told her. “This is not for a spanking.” Nat looked into her eyes. “Say it back to me,” he told her.

“You’re going to put me over your lap,” Alyssa said, her voice shaking. “It’s not to spank me.”

“Very good,” Nat tapped her nose. Then he carefully lifted her up and put her over his lap. Because he was sitting on the couch, she wasn’t draped over him, with arms and legs falling to the ground. Reaching under her, he lifted her and pulled her panties down, before depositing her back onto his lap.

Someone standing twenty feet away could tell that she’d been punished. There were a few places Nat ran his fingers over, checking to see if the skin was broken. He was rather astonished that it wasn’t. “All right, Alyssa,” he said quietly. “We are going to get one more thing off that list,” he watched her turn her head towards him. “However, I’ve no intention of spanking you anymore tonight.” He could see that she wanted to argue, so he continued. “I’m not going to spank you, I am going to put some ice, and later cream, on here,” he patted her bottom. He saw the flinch that she tried to hide. “Okay, sweetheart,” he lifted her off of his lap and placed her on the couch. “Stay right there.”

Walking across the room, Nat went directly to the freezer. He hadn’t previously bothered to look and see if there were ice packs, and he had a feeling that there weren’t. When he looked inside he confirmed his suspicion. Glancing around at the contents, he thought quickly about what might work as a suitable replacement. Moving a few items around, he found the perfect thing. Removing it from the freezer, Nat wrapped the frozen item in a towel and went back to Alyssa.

She nearly squeezed the life out of his hand when the cold first touched her bottom. But, eventually, she started to relax. Nat could tell it was going to be a long evening. Between the make-shift ice, putting some cream on her bottom, and this final thing? Oh yes, a long night.

Two hours later, Nat carried Alyssa up to bed. She’d fallen asleep again. Nat was glad that she was sleeping. She was in a deep slumber. It was good. She needed the rest.

h0ngk0ng

Re: The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Three

Post by h0ngk0ng » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 am

Well done! I love your writing and imagination.