The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Two

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Two

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:02 pm

The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story – Part Two

“I knew I should have burned that damn thing,” Alyssa remarked, spotting the wooden spatula on her chair. Nat raised his eyebrows. He could tell when she realized what had come out of her mouth.

She turned to him with a look of guilt plastered all over her face. “I mean,” she began.

Nat shook his head. “You’ve said it, I’ve heard it,” he told her. “Don’t make things worse by telling me ‘you actually said this’ or ‘really meant that’.”

He knew she was surprised by the sharp comment. Nat usually let her explain herself, which meant letting her talk for a long time. He’d already put lunch out on the table and was not going to argue with her. He realized that he let her argue back, far too often. “Pick up the spatula and hand it to me,” he told her.

He had to admit, he was relieved when she did so without fighting him. Alyssa leaned over, picked up the wooden instrument and held it out to him. She was shaking slightly, but not an amount that concerned him. Alyssa had already pulled the chair out from the table. She was standing on one side of it, he was on the other. Using the spatula, he pointed to the floor, where he was standing.

Nat watched her carefully. He could see her struggling internally, deciding whether to obey or argue with him. It took a few seconds before she came to a decision. Alyssa walked around the chair, two or three steps, and stood where he’d pointed. “Take a step back,” Nat told her. Normally, he’d put his hands on her shoulders and guide her back. Not this time. She stepped back obediently.

“Bend forward and place your hands on the chair,” he kept his tone firm and cool. When she’d done so, he murmured his approval. “Now reach back and lower your pants and panties,” he said. Nat reached out and put his hand above her mid back. As he predicted, she attempted to stand.

“No,” he said, his voice louder. “Do not stand up. Reach back and lower your pajama pants and panties.” He could tell she struggled and knew she was embarrassed. But she bared her bottom.
“Arch your back, Alyssa, push your bottom up in the air,” Nat ordered. “Keep your palms flat on the chair.”

Nat tapped her bottom twice with the light wooden spatula. It focused her attention and let her know that he was about to begin. He had to make himself look at her bottom and not look at it, at the same time.

If he truly looked and saw the evidence of the previous spankings, he wouldn’t be able to do this. That would hurt both of them. One thing he knew about Alyssa: if you showed any sign of weakness, didn’t follow through on something, allowed her to get away with the tiniest of things, she’d walk all over you.

Nat forced himself to recall a moment where he’d been upset with her. Then, using that emotion, he raised the spatula up in the air and quickly brought it down on to her cheeks. SMACK!! Nat focused on the center of her bottom. SMACK!!

The moment after the spatula impacted with her cheeks and was rebounding off them, he raised it back up in the air and brought it right back down again. SMACK!! He wasn’t forcing her to count. SMACK!! Nat believed in having Alyssa count the strokes of her punishment only when the number correlated to her actions. SMACK!! Otherwise, he thought it better that she think about the reason she was being spanked. SMACK!!

In this instance, he was reheating her bottom before she sat down on an unforgiving chair. SMACK!! He focused on her sit-spot. SMACK!! The center part of her cheeks. SMACK!! He applied the spatula to the same spot. SMACK!! Her skin turned white. SMACK!!

Nat could tell by her attempt to claw at the chair that she felt it. SMACK!! The spatula was not light. SMACK!! It did not give a light sting like the spatula at his home. SMACK!! It was solid and more like a paddle or her hairbrush. SMACK!! He applied the last five even faster than those previous. SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

While he hadn’t heard Alyssa cry out in pain, he knew that she was crying. He’d brought the spatula down on her cheeks a total of twenty times. “Take a deep breath,” he told her.

Because she hadn’t cried out and was working to hide her tears, he wasn’t going to spend time consoling her or helping her even out her breathing. Nat gave her a moment and then pulled up her panties. He was aware that she thought her punishment was over. She started to stand up. His hand was placed strategically not to allow this. He had to tell her more than once to stay where she was.

He tugged on the waistband of the cotton material, pulling it out to ensure that her bottom was fully encased in the pink material. Then, he tapped her bottom twice alerting her to what would happen. Nat saw her body tense up but didn’t say anything about it.

He began to spank again, this time, rapid-fire, so fast it would have been impossible for her to count. SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

He stopped at thirty. Alyssa was crying audibly by this time. Reaching down to her ankles, Nat pulled her pajama pants back up and tied the waistband. Pulling on the flannel, he made certain there were no thick folds of the large material that covered her bottom. Then, he got her attention with the two taps of the spatula on her bottom. Part of him expected her to beg him to stop.

But he reminded himself that this was Alyssa. Doing so would have been a blow to her pride. Instead, he saw her body tense up, a good deal more than before. She was bracing herself. He did the same, mentally, deciding that quicker was better. Nat placed the spatula on her bottom for a moment. He steeled himself and then drew it back in the air before delivering forty swats without taking a breath.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Once he was finished, Alyssa was in tears. Nat placed the spatula on the corner of the table, lifted her and plopped her down on the chair, pushing it under the table and locking her there.

Alyssa sat at the table crying. She was aware that Nat had already taken a seat and begun eating. While she was attempting to get control of her tears, she was also seething inside. He’d practically dropped her on the wooden chair.

Nat had made her pull down her pants and panties herself. Then, he’d spanked her over and over with that horrible spatula, yanking up her clothes, lifting her up, dropping her onto the unyielding, unforgiving, awful piece of wood and then shoved the chair under the table. Why had she ever thought he was nice? Why had she ever wished he would come back? Why had she been upset that he was gone? Or that he might not come back?

“Alyssa!” his voice cut into her thoughts. She wasn’t going to look at him. So, what if he made her jump, he probably was happy that he did. “Settle down, right now,” she heard his voice boom.
A second later, tissues appeared in front of her face. “Wipe your tears, blow your nose,” the tissues waved in front of her face. If it were him waving the white flag, that would have been different.

He’d come back and was a different person: One who told her to slam doors. Nat was someone who was mean to her. Well, if he thought he could push her around, he was going to get a big surprise, Alyssa decided. She gave herself a mental pep talk, letting him hold the tissues in front of her face.

If he was going to be mean, if he was going to be a bully, she knew the one person that could handle that: Alicia. If he thought, she’d projected Alicia that first day? That was nothing. After spending nearly, the first decade of their lives together, Alyssa could channel and play Alicia better than most.

Still, she didn’t understand, and that bothered her. Alyssa was someone that needed to understand things. He hadn’t talked to her about that morning. Nat talked to her. Nat held her. Nat didn’t make her stand alone, on the other side of the room while she cried. He didn’t, but he just did. She hadn’t realized the conversation with herself had started her tears again, and she was soon crying heavier tears than before.

“Alyssa,” Nat’s voice was sharp and impatient. This time, she turned to him. Nat reached over and took her hand. Because she was surprised by the action, she didn’t fight him or resist. He opened her fist so that her hand was face up and placed the wad of tissues into it. Then, he placed his much larger hand over hers, having to reach under her hand to do so. Nat closed his hand into a fist, which guided her fingers into the same position; a small fist holding onto the tissues. Then he let go, leaving her fist resting on the table.

Alyssa stared at him. When five seconds had passed, Nat picked up her fist and guided it back over towards her, placing it next to her plate. “Dry your tears, Alyssa,” he told her. “You’ve been spanked; I know it hurts. However, the time for crying has passed. Dry your tears, blow your nose, and eat your lunch.”

Alyssa gaped at him. “The time for crying has passed?” She asked him.

“That is what I said,” Nat replied, taking a bite of his sandwich.

“You’re telling me there are time limits on how long I can cry?” she demanded.

“What did I say Alyssa, my exact words,” Nat asked her. “What were they?”

Nat wanted to sigh and go take a nap. Alyssa wanted to fight. “What did I say Alyssa, my exact words? What were they?”

“You said that the time for crying has passed,” she told him, rolling her eyes.

“Do not roll your eyes at me, young lady,” Nat snapped at her. He saw her jump and he saw how much pain came from that small jump. “Doing so is another way of showing disrespect and I won’t allow it.” He grabbed the notepad and wrote something down.

“Now, you’re correct, I said ‘the time for crying has passed’. Tell me where in that sentence I said anything about time limits?”

He held her gaze and watched her blink as she struggled to come up with an answer. “Well, it’s implied,” she finally said, frustration more than evident.

“No, it isn’t,” he told her. “I’m not going- “

Alyssa cut him off, though. “Of course, you’re going to say that,” she spat out. Nat was surprised when she laughed sarcastically. “You’re the one that makes the rules, so you can change them whenever it suits you. Right?”

“Is that what you think I do,” Nat asked her, his voice quiet.

“Don’t you,” she challenged him.

“That is not what I asked you,” Nat told her.

“I don’t care what you asked me,” she replied. Nat was about to say something when she pushed the chair back from the table and stood up. He almost told her that she wasn’t dismissed from the table but realized this was one of those times that it was better to remain silent.

“You don’t care about the answers!” Alyssa told him, her voice loud but not yelling. Nat saw a tear running down her face. “So, what does anything matter? You’re not you! You’re not, I don’t even know. I messed up. Okay, I admit it. I messed up. I did something wrong. I said something I shouldn’t have. But I swear I didn’t mean it. I didn’t say it to hurt you. I was just in a bad mood, I hadn’t had any coffee, and I made a mistake. I never meant for it to change you into…this!”

“This?” Nat asked quietly.

“Yes! This!” Alyssa threw her arms up in the air, still pacing three steps in one direction and then three steps in the other direction. “This cold, mean, uncaring, person. Who, and I swear, this time you have to either have hit your head or been abducted by aliens because slamming a door? Seriously? You punish me when I slam doors. You don’t punish me by making me slam doors. That and you don’t just leave me or hurt me, or I made a mistake. I didn’t mean it, Nat, but then you came back, and it felt like.”

Nat had gotten up from where he was sitting and went over to her. Alyssa was in mid-rant when he approached and didn’t even notice him. The minute she turned towards him, Nat reached out and pulled her towards him. He felt her pull away, but he was stronger and held her close. Wrapping both arms around her, he held tightly until he felt her stop fighting and stop trying to pull away. He heard her start crying and felt the fight leave her body.

“I didn’t mean it, I promise I didn’t,” she sobbed over, and over.

“Shh, I know you didn’t,” Nat told her. He picked her up and walked back over to the table, pulling the chair out with his foot and sitting down. He waited until her tears stopped and then gently pried her away from his chest.

“I know you didn’t mean it, Alyssa. I shouldn’t have left you standing across the room when you were trying to explain things. I thought that I needed to establish that I was the one in charge, which is why I kept that distance. I realize I didn’t need to. You know who is in charge.”

“You are, sir,” she hiccupped.

“That’s right,” Nat replied.

“Now, slamming the door,” he smiled at her. “I have not fallen on my head, that is part of your punishment. You’ll understand in due time. I know it may have seemed rough, the spanking before sitting down at the table, however, I told you I may re-heat your bottom before you sat down. After the comment that you’d made…?”

“Ohh,” Alyssa looked at her lap.

“Ohh,” Nat replied.

“Last, little miss,” he tilted her chin up, “let’s make sure we’re clear on this one. I do not set time limits on how long you may cry for. After you’ve been spanked, it’s natural that you’ll cry. Those tears do diminish though. If they go on beyond a natural period of time, that’s when I start to think you’re not crying because your bottom hurts from a spanking, you’re crying because you want attention.”

“Um,” Alyssa bit her lip.

Nat tapped her lip until she let go. “Go ahead and ask.”

“Like the time that you told me about, like, people used to say, ‘stop crying or I’ll give you something to cry about?’” she asked tentatively.

Nat chuckled, “yes, exactly like that and exactly like the reason that you got an extra spanking that day.” He saw her turn bright red. “Now listen, I’m not trying to be extra mean, I’m sorry that I hurt you when I left, I told you I was coming back. Though, I have a feeling you still were afraid.”

Alyssa nodded.

“Also, I do care about what you have to say, Alyssa,” he raised her chin up again. “The reasons that I’ve been telling you things will wait to be discussed for a few days, is because I would like for us to get through everything on this list first. So that it’s over and done with. Do you understand?

“Do you understand?” Nat asked her. She did. She understood and she felt horrible.

“Yes, sir,” Alyssa said quietly.

“Good girl,” he told her, placing a kiss on her forehead. “Now, someone still needs to eat lunch,” he cleared his throat. “I know I said that this certain someone would be sitting on the wood chairs for every meal, but given the turmoil of the morning, I think for right now, it would be okay if you stayed in my lap. Hmm?”

Alyssa looked up at him to see if he was serious. He was. “Yes please,” she said. When he smiled, she relaxed. Slightly. At first, she’d been glad to hear that he wasn’t going to spank her for everything on the list. Now, it was starting to creep her out.

Nat had pulled the chair up to the table, picked up the sandwich and handed it to her. While she’d lost her appetite, Alyssa took a bite. The last thing she wanted to do was get into a ‘conversation’ about whether she was eating enough. She tried to eat all of the lunch he made. Soup and sandwich, in her mind, it was just too much food. Alyssa managed half of the sandwich and half of the bowl of soup. Nat seemed to accept it though.

“All right,” he lifted her off his lap. “Take the dishes up to the sink and wash everything.” Alyssa began to stack everything and noticed that Nat had grabbed the spatula off of the table. “I think I’ll hang onto this,” he told her, winking. Talk about pouring salt, she thought to herself. But she pushed the thoughts aside.

It took minutes to wash the dishes. Nat was sitting in the small living room area, so Alyssa wandered over to him. “Done already,” he asked, getting up from the couch. “Well, it wasn’t that much work.”

Alyssa stood there and watched as he walked across the entire cabin and retrieved something and then walked back. He placed what appeared to be a barstool in the center of the room. Nat beckoned to her, and while she knew she wasn’t going to like whatever this was, she walked over to him.

When she got closer, she confirmed that, yes, it was a bar stool. “All right, young lady,” Nat said, lifting up her chin. “I'd estimate it will be another twenty minutes until that food settles in your stomach. You,” he tapped her nose, “will be spending that twenty minutes in time out. Served, right here.” Still smiling from the loving tap to her nose, Alyssa didn’t have time to process everything around her. Before she knew what was happening, Nat lifted her up and sat her down on the bar stool.

“Served, right here,” Nat informed her, as he quickly lifted her up onto the barstool. He could see the surprise and realization go through her mind, as he moved her. The instant that her bottom made contact with the wooden seat, she confirmed how uncomfortable it was. Alyssa’s hands shot out, about to grab the stool and lift herself up. Prepared for what she’d do, Nat caught both of them and pulled them to her front, where he held both of her wrists in one hand. “No,” he told her, his voice quiet. “These stay in your lap.” He glanced down and saw her trying to press her toes against one of the rails of the stool. “Feet out, now, Alyssa,” he ordered.

She whimpered but obeyed. When her feet left the stool, the pain on her face increased, which told him she’d actually brought herself some relief using her toes. He’d have to remember that. “Cross your ankles,” he told her.

He watched as she did so, her legs sticking straight out in front of her. “Now, you may lower them,” Nat made sure that she heard the warning in his voice. “However, your feet are not to come in contact with this stool. You are going to sit here, hands folded in your lap, ankles crossed,” Nat stepped in front of her and looked her over. Then, he stepped to her side and pressed hard on a specific pressure point on her mid-back, “you’re going to sit up straight,” he continued, as he stepped back in front of her. He looked her over once more. “You’re not going to talk, you’re going to remain still, and you’re going to remain here until I come to get you. I will be keeping my eye on you,” he told her.

A tiny flare of anger went through her eyes. His last sentence, Nat had a feeling that would happen. While she might be upset and apologetic, she was nowhere close to truly accepting the consequences of her actions. He left her there, walked back to the table and sat down. It was only ten feet between where he sat and where she was. Not a lot of space, but enough. Nat grabbed the notepad and flipped to the page he had earlier. Jotting down a few more notes, he kept his eye on Alyssa.

Alyssa tried to watch Nat from where she was. She knew he was sitting at the table, she’d heard the chair move. This day was confusing, and she didn’t like it. There had been two times, at most, that Nat had made her sit on something for time out. But otherwise, he spanked her. It probably was insane, after all, she questioned her sanity quite often, but she liked being spanked.
Well, not liked it. However, she preferred it to whatever this was.

When Nat spanked her, she felt like she had truly been punished by the time it was over. This didn’t feel the same. She wasn’t going to feel forgiven. She was going to feel bitter. Alyssa was certain of it. He was making her sit on this horrible thing, while he was…well, what was he doing? Writing something? Probably figuring out more ways to torture her with strange punishments that would lead to her not being forgiven.

Why couldn’t he just punish her like he always did? Yes, earlier she’d been happy that it wasn’t going to all be spankings. But, shouldn’t she be happy? After all, the person getting spanked should be happy finding out something like that, right? Oh, she was giving herself a headache. She closed her eyes for a minute, hoping that would help. When she opened her eyes she almost jumped in surprise. Almost being the keyword, and she was very grateful that she didn’t. Nat was standing in front of her. She hadn’t heard him move.

“Twenty minutes is up,” he told her. “You did very well,” he lifted her off of the barstool.

“Thank you, sir,” Alyssa looked down at the ground, not sure where else to look. Nat placed a finger under her chin and raised her head up.

“What’s wrong, Alyssa,” he asked. Just tell him, her brain screamed at her.

Instead, she shook her head. Nat’s eyebrows went up, but he didn’t push. “All right then,” he sighed. “Back over to the door.”

“Really?” Alyssa asked. She hadn’t meant for it to sound as disrespectful as it did.

Nat’s face was no longer friendly. “Yes, really,” he loomed above her. “March yourself over to that door, right now!”

Alyssa moved as fast as she could. “I’m sorry, sir,” she told him, once she was standing by the door.

“Quiet, Alyssa,” Nat told her. “Thank you for the apology. Now the time for talking is done.”

Alyssa felt tears prick her eyes. He’d thanked her for the apology, but he hadn’t accepted it or forgiven her. “As you were doing before lunch,” Nat told her. “Slam that door closed, as hard as you can. Open it up and do it again. Don’t stop and check if you should continue,” he caught her eye and they stared at each other. “I will tell you when you may stop. Until then, I expect you to open that door and slam it closed with your full strength, no breaks, no half-efforts.”

Alyssa nodded, “yes, sir.”

“Get started, then,” Nat told her.

“Get started then,” Nat said, nearly having a staring contest with Alyssa. If it was a contest, he won. She opened the door and a few seconds later he heard it slam shut. While he wasn’t certain, he thought the front wall shook slightly. Nat went into the kitchen and busied himself making a cup of tea. Then, he sat down at the table with the notepad. He knew Alyssa was having difficulty understanding how some of these things were punishments. However, he was certain that she would in the next few days.

Nat was surprised that Alyssa lasted an hour before beginning to slow down. “Alyssa,” he said sharply, not looking up from the table. “Full strength.” For another twenty minutes, she did well, but then she slowed down. There wasn’t as much effort there.

“Alyssa,” Nat snapped at her. “What did I tell you?”

She looked over at him and glared.

Nat remained seated. “Alyssa Marie Carruthers! Do not cause yourself to be in further trouble, I don’t think that you want that,” he told her.

“I don’t care,” she yelled at him.

Nat nodded, “there we are.”

He saw her look at him like he had lost his mind. Perhaps he had. He stood up and went to the other side of the table. It put him closer to her, but not directly next to her. Leaning against the tabletop, Nat continued. “Actually, I believe it was ‘who cares?’”

He saw her eyebrows move together in confusion.

“There was also, ‘I can’t believe I wanted to talk to you anyway’, ‘and I’m not sorry’, ‘you know what? Fine!’, ‘and your little finale, ‘it’s not like you ever really cared about me anyway.’”
He noticed that she’d turned a shade, or two, lighter. It was obvious that she recognized what he was talking about. “Some are a bit wordy, I do agree on that,” he continued. “We’re going to trim them to, ‘Well, fine’, ‘I don’t care’, ‘I didn’t want to talk to you anyway’, ‘I’m not sorry’, and ‘you never cared about me anyway’.”

Nat let her be silent for a moment and then pushed forward. “Do you have them, Alyssa?”

“Yes, sir,” she whispered.

“Repeat them back to me,” he ordered.

“’Well, fine’, ‘I don’t care’, ‘I didn’t want to talk to you anyway’, ‘I’m not sorry’, and ‘you never cared about me anyway’, sir,” she recited, her voice shaking slightly.

Nat nodded, “very good. Now, you’ve had a few minutes to rest. I suggest you get back to the door. Each time you slam it closed, you’re going to recite one of these.”

“Each time you slam it closed, you’re going to recite one of these,” Nat told her.

Alyssa was confused and in pain and, well, confused. “I don’t understand,” she said, looking up at Nat. Usually, he would explain things to her. He came off the table that he was leaning on and was by her side in seconds. Normally when he did something like that, it was comforting. It was because he was coming to her because she was upset. This time, not so much.

She felt him grab her chin, and she had to work to turn her entire body to keep up with how fast he pulled her chin towards him. He was not happy, she could tell. He was only that rough with her…well, he was never that rough with her. But the times that he’d been anywhere close to that rough with her, he’d been really angry.

“Alyssa,” he said, his voice dangerously quiet. “You’re going to slam this door and yell those things at the top of your lungs, over and over, until I’m convinced that you’ve gotten it out of your system. That you’ve had enough door slamming, and enough of yelling the comments to last you a lifetime, because I don’t ever want to see the behavior again. Now, do not make me give you incentive to do this.”

Alyssa attempted to shake her head, but he was holding her chin too tightly. Nat let go and stepped away. Now that she understood, it didn’t make it seem any better. But at least it didn’t seem quite as insane. Alyssa had heard Nat’s footsteps and knew that he’d gone and sat back at the table. Here goes nothing, she thought to herself. Using all of her strength, she flung the door closed, while at the top of her lungs yelling, “well, fine!”

Nat had to have heard, but he didn’t comment or react. While she walked forward to open the door back up, Alyssa glanced over at him. He was reading. It was like he hadn’t even noticed. She continued to slam the door, yelling at the top of her lungs. She estimated that it had been an hour when Nat stopped her. He gave her a small glass of water to drink and a few minutes break, before telling her to get back to it.

Alyssa had no idea how long he was going to make her do this. Until she got it out of her system? What if that meant for the next 48 hours? That could be a really long time. She knew time was passing because she could see the sun going down. She could smell food and knew Nat was making dinner. Then she could hear him eating dinner. He told her that her meal was waiting for her once she finished.

When would that be, Alyssa wondered? Her arms ached. Her whole body ached. Her throat hurt. An hour later her voice was getting raspy. Alyssa was still trying to yell out what he’d told her to. Her arms were…there, she was pretty sure they were there. They hurt so much, she was having to pretend they didn’t exist to block out the ache. She’d started crying about twenty minutes ago. She slammed the door closed as hard as she could, yelling out “I’m not sorry!!”

Alyssa knew that she was supposed to go and open the door. However, she couldn’t make herself do it. She had to end this. Instead of stepping forward and pulling that horrid door back open, she stepped back and leaned against the wall. With the wall supporting her, she placed her hands on her knees, hanging her head down. “I am sorry, I’m so sorry, Nat, I really am,” she cried.

She expected that he’d come and hold her. That he’d call her to him. Some sort of comfort. Something. Instead, she heard him say, “the best way to show me you’re sorry, Alyssa, is to behave and do as you’re told. You have not been given permission to stop.”