The Corner

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
a_bad_girl

The Corner

Post by a_bad_girl » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Sitting on my bed I breathe a sigh of relief, the day is finally done. I close my eyes for a moment savoring the silence, no phone ringing, no one calling my name, no one needing this or that twenty minutes ago and no having to fix someone elseʼs mistakes.

A small smile curls my lips as an early morning conversation slips much more interesting images in amongst my more mundane thoughts. I feel a tingle on my bottom that moves forward a bit, making me wiggle. Opening my eyes, I sigh. So many conversations, so many pairs of wet panties. Funny how someone can totally capture your mind with their words, make you actually feel the sensations those words inspire. Maybe because those sensations have been a reality many, many times? Their ethereal touches reverberate over my skin. Delightfully shivery.

I slowly start to unbutton my blouse suddenly feeling very warm, my thighs part slightly, wishing for.... what? Standing up, taking the blouse off, my eyes look to an empty corner of the bedroom. I slowly walk there as if mesmerized, drawn to stand in it, nose to the wall like Iʼve been ordered to so many times. Hands pull up my skirt then push down my panties, fingers automatically lacing themselves together behind my back. I canʼt resist a guilty look over my shoulder even though I know youʼre not there. My bare bottom clenches in the cold air, anticipation is wonderful... scary....exciting....horrible ...somewhere in between?

Where is that nose supposed to be?

I hear your voice so vividly I immediately face the wall again. Fingers slide over the skin of my bottom. Itʼs smooth and soft to the touch now but I know if you were here how soon that would change. I laugh softly to myself, how silly it would seem if anyone saw me at this very moment. I like the way itʼs making me feel though, the heated wetness between my legs, the tightening of my nipples... I want to taste the kiss of the strap...hard.... across my ass right now. I look over my shoulder again, at your ghostly presence, wondering what thoughts run through your mind when you see me stand here, like this, skirt raised, black garters framing my as yet pristine bottom, white stockings, black stilettos, waiting for you. I blush with embarrassment, knowing very soon Iʼll be over your knee, heels kicking, squealing as the strap or paddle strikes me solidly while I plead with you. Pleas that falls on deaf ears. I love that unyielding quality about you. A wicked hot flash of heat runs through me, a finger slides down my stomach, teasingly soft through the wetness between my legs just for a moment. What do you think about I wonder.

Reluctantly I leave the corner; I really need to get to bed. Morning will be here all too soon. Taking off my bra, then my skirt, I reach for your shirt. I like to sleep in it. My senses are assaulted by images, sounds, touches, and the lingering scent of your cologne. Wrapping my body in your shirt, I envelope myself in memories of time weʼve spent together and find myself standing in the corner once again. This time though my bare exposed bottom is sore, burning, swollen, and throbbing. The skin is tight and hot to the touch of my fingers. I glance over my shoulder at you, traces of fresh tears drying on my cheeks. What do you see when you look at me now? My emotions are still ragged and on edge, I am still close to tears, ashamed of my behavior and that you see me like this. The stinging fire on my bottom keeps my breathing from being calm just yet. I sense you step close to me, the touch of your hand rubbing my hot bare ass drives me to take a gasping breath as it reignites the blaze and fans flames elsewhere as well. Are you going to be a good girl you breathe in my ear. Defiance is coiled still within me, and I shake my head no, which earns me another prolonged intense kiss of an implement then Iʼm returned to the corner, breathless and in tears once again. Slowly I calm while you stand behind me. Are you going to be a good girl? Yes Sir, I answer this time, wanting, needing a touch of another kind. A self satisfied chuckle at my submission............fingers move over the warm puffy curve of my bottom, lower through the liquid heat between my legs.........effortlessly up inside me.......slowly at first then faster... I pant... push back ......fingers roll a nipple in time with the thrusts ... the smarting of my ass... the twinge on my breast .. the sweetness of another touch........ closer to the edge you take me.......I canʼt take it anymore I tumble over in a violent explosion of pleasure and pain.....shock waves rippling through out my entire body Deep breath in...exhale..............sigh. I sink to my knees, lean my head against the wall, returning to myself. I smile again. Iʼve been in this position before too, kneeling in the corner and will be again Iʼm sure. I stand kick off my stilettos, unclip the stockings, roll them off, unhook the garter belt and fold it up to put in the drawer. I slide under the covers, turning out the lights to lay on my stomach. Sleep comes quickly after I see you, a contented peaceful slumber. Memories swirl around slower and slower in my mind as the Dream King enfolds me in his embrace, still I wonder when you drift off to the land of dreams where do your thoughts take you?

What and who do you think of? What haunts your deepest, darkest thoughts?

sirsilas

Re: The Corner

Post by sirsilas » Mon May 06, 2019 5:43 am

well written and imaginative story. Thank you for sharing

a_bad_girl

Post by a_bad_girl » Mon May 27, 2019 3:11 pm

Delicious mémoires of long ago-as vivid now as they were then. It's been quite a while since I last read this.

dahlin_cassie

Post by dahlin_cassie » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:45 am

fun. Did you then get what you imagined?

pim