The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part One

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part One

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:50 pm

The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story – Part One
This story about Nat and Alyssa follows the twelve part series titled “Paved with Good Intentions.”

When Alyssa woke up, the sun was coming in through the window. It took her a moment to figure out where she was. She was in bed. By itself, that wasn’t so odd. It wasn’t her bed though. She was upstairs, in the bed that had become hers, in the strange little cabin. She didn’t remember going upstairs. Alyssa didn’t remember falling asleep. She’d definitely slept on her stomach; it was never a comfortable way to sleep. She turned onto her back to get out of bed, and that was when it all came back to her.

The strapping from last night. That had been with an actual strap, not with Nat’s belt, which was what she had expected. Oh, the pain was most certainly there. She was slow to get out of bed. She couldn’t describe what she felt. Nat must have removed at least four layers of her skin last night.

Once she was on her feet, Alyssa reached back to her bottom. Maybe it wasn’t four layers, but she knew it was close to four. That’s when she got another surprise. She was dressed! She hardly remembered sobbing while Nat held her. One thing was for sure when that had happened: she had been naked from the waist down. She was wearing panties and pajama pants.

Nat must have pulled her panties back up when she was crying? She had no idea when he’d pulled the PJ pants up, and wasn’t going to dedicate a lot of time thinking about it. She was grateful though; it saved her from trying to delicately, maneuver into her clothes. As she was already fully dressed, she headed out into the hall and down the stairs.

She wasn’t even halfway down the stairs when she could smell the coffee. And the food, but more importantly the coffee. Nat looked up as she entered the downstairs area. “Good morning, little one,” he said warmly.

‘Little one,’ Alyssa thought to herself. Suddenly, she did not like being called that as much as she used to.

“Why don’t you go and take a seat, you’re just in time, I’ll bring your plate over,” Nat suggested, even though they both knew it was him telling her.

Alyssa walked over to the table and looked at the chair, hoping there would be a pillow there. There wasn’t. She looked up at Nat, putting on her best ‘, please pity me’ face.

Nat frowned at her. “Sit down, Alyssa, right now.”

It was probably because she’d gotten a full night of sleep, or maybe because she hadn’t yet had coffee, she wasn’t sure. But, she decided to push the limits on the rules and Nat’s patience. “I think I’ll stand for breakfast,” she announced.

“I think I’ll stand for breakfast,” Alyssa announced. Nat had just arrived at the table, putting down the two plates of food and two cups of coffee. He narrowed his eyes.

“Alyssa,” his voice became stern. “Sit down, now.” He could see her deciding whether behaving was worth it or not. She must have decided that it was because she carefully sat down in the chair. The look on her face told him, while she’d done so, she was not happy about it. “You’re very close to pouting, young lady,” he commented.

“Well, this hurts,” she remarked, her voice somewhere between a yell and a whine.

“I’m quite sure it’s uncomfortable,” he agreed, having set the plates and glasses at each place on the table. Turning back towards this kitchen, he walked two steps.

“It’s more than uncomfortable!!!” She yelled at him, sounding frustrated.

Nat paused, rolled his shoulders, and continued walking. He grabbed the silverware from the kitchen, along with napkins and a few other things, before going back to the table, silent the entire time.

He took his time, folding each napkin and placing the silverware by each plate. He put the salt and pepper in between the two plates. The last item, she hadn’t seen yet. Nat intended to keep it that way. He looked over at her. There was still a lot of attitude was, and it wasn’t letting up.

“Alyssa,” he said quietly, getting her attention.

She turned her head and looked at him.

“It might hurt, it might be uncomfortable,” Nat said quietly, keeping his voice firm, but not unkind. He’d hoped to start the morning off quiet, without a lot of drama, or anything requiring punishment. When she rolled her eyes, he could see that hope going out the window.

Nat leaned over the table and pulled her chin up with one finger. “It’s going to hurt a lot more if you’re sitting on your bare bottom. Particularly, after I reheat your cheeks for you.”
Holding her head with one hand, he reached back with the other and pulled the spatula out of his pocket, placing it on the table.

Nat saw her eyes grow wide. “Now,” he kept his voice quiet. “I will give you exactly 90 seconds to shape up that attitude, or you know what is going to happen.” He waited until she attempted to nod, letting him know that she understood.

Giving her a final warning look, Nat let go of her chin and watched as she gingerly sat up straighter on the chair. He knew she was unhappy, but the facial expression was gone. Nat took his seat, and they both began eating.

It had been a quarrelsome beginning to the morning; Nat decided it was best if he let her get through her coffee before trying to engage in conversation. The room was quiet except for the sounds of eating, the silverware clanking against the dishes, and Alyssa moving around every few seconds. Nat frowned to himself. He didn’t allow her to do that at home, why did she think he would allow it here?

“Alyssa,” Nat said, his voice making her pause. She looked up at him, a nervous look on her face. “I will give you five seconds to get comfortable. After that, no more moving about.”

He saw the spark of anger fly through her eyes. “One,” he counted out loud. “Two.” She began to move, trying to find a way to sit that wasn’t painful. “Three.” He could see her growing frustrated. “Four.” She was still moving about. “Five,” Nat remarked. She had stilled. “Now sit still and eat your meal.”

He had two bites of cereal when he saw the look on her face. It was a combination of frustration and sulking. “Alyssa, no pouting, not now, not first thing in the morning.”

She looked up at him, surprised. Nat continued talking before she had a chance to argue with him. “You misbehaved, you were punished harshly for that behavior. You had to know that sitting would not be comfortable today.”

Alyssa looked at him, using her adorable eyes, that usually got her what she wanted. “I thought you might give me a pillow,” she admitted.

“If the situation were different, I might have,” Nat told her. “I’ll tell you right now; you should expect to be sitting down for meals, without a pillow, for all of today, at the very least. I will not tolerate any attitude from you. I’ve decided that having to sit still during all meals, and any other times at the table, on very hard wooden chairs, will be a sufficient punishment for your pouting over having to sit in the backseat. But only if you do so without attitude, pouting, and disrespect.”

He saw her eyes grow wide. “What is it,” he asked.

“What is it,” Nat asked.

“You-you’re not going to spank me for that, or, everything on the list,” Alyssa asked him.

“No, I’m not,” Nat told her. “That isn’t to say you won’t be punished for every item on that list. You will be, and I believe that you’ll learn the intended lesson from these punishments. But, I do not intend to spank you for every single item.”

Alyssa was so elated; she moved forward on the chair, which put her weight on a different part of her thighs, causing new pain to surge through her body. She cringed from the pain, biting off the curse words that nearly came out of her mouth.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Nat biting the inside of his cheek so that he didn’t smile. He’s laughing at me, Alyssa thought to herself. The guy just bit himself, so that he wouldn’t laugh out loud. He thinks my pain is funny. I hope he bleeds.

She ate slower than Nat. He’d already finished his breakfast. She could hear Nat clearing his dishes and pushing his chair back from the table. Alyssa worked to ignore him. Okay, she thought to herself. I don’t hope he bleeds. That’s a little much. Just, why did he have to laugh, or to suppress a laugh? He already said, he knew I was in pain.

As she wandered into a mental conversation with herself, Alyssa didn’t realize that she began to slouch down in the chair. She jumped in surprise when Nat placed the notepad in front of her. It was just a tiny jump, her body lifted no more than two millimeters off the chair, yet the impact when she landed was still excruciating.

Nat walked back over to the table, took a seat, and placed the notepad down. He made sure that it was in her line of sight. She jumped in surprise, which told him that she’d gotten lost in her own thoughts. The look on her face made it clear that the tiny jump had caused her a good deal of pain.

Nat merely observed her. Sometimes the best thing to do, when it came to Alyssa, was just remain quiet. Her eyes made their way over to the notepad, and she looked it over.

Discussions/Punishments
1. Refusing to put my iPod away
2. Smart mouth comments
3. Screaming and misbehaving - nearly throwing a tantrum in the backseat
<strike>4. Telling Nat ‘no’ about giving me a spanking <strike>
5. Attitude, smart aleck, and rude remarks
6. Locking the door and refusing to get out of the car
7. Kicking the car/breaking the part next to the glove compartment
8. Making smart mouth comments while bare bottom over Nat’s knee
9. Throwing my hand back to protect my bottom
10. Refusing to tell Nat what was causing my behavior
11. Being sarcastic and rude while being punished
12. Digging my nails into my palms causing them to bleed
<strike>13. Pouting about sitting in the back seat<strike>
14. Smart-aleck and rude comments
15. Refusing to get out of the van
<strike>15A. Going beyond one hour to get out of the van.<strike>
16. Worse attitude and rude comments
17. Circles with the song – Nat already punished me for this
18. Continued disrespectful behavior and smart-mouthed comments
19. Disobedience by not eating dinner
20. Not accepting Nat’s decision not to punish me
21. ACTUAL Discussion (as in talking) to make sure I understand exactly what the lesson is I was supposed to learn last night-just talking?
22. Twisting words and pushing for an argument
23. Yelling at Nat
24. Yelling because I was upset and slamming doors

He wasn’t sure if it was the pain, what she read, or both, but she started to choke. Nat reached over and slapped her on the back, twice, remaining standing until her windpipe cleared.
“That’s it?” Alyssa gasped for breath, after nearly choking.

“That’s the number of things that have been taken care of,” he affirmed for her. Reaching over, he crossed out number thirteen. “I believe this one can be crossed out, as long as you behave.”
Nat waited until her eyes followed and read the line on the page. He could see her mind work, as she made the connection with everything that had transpired already. He counted in his mind. One. Two. Three. She looked up at him.

“So, I have to sit…” Alyssa began and then stopped. “I get it,” she said quietly.

Nat raised an eyebrow and looked at her. She had slouched down in the chair. “I’m glad to hear it,” he told her. “Now, sit up and finish your meal.”

Turning the notepad over, he sat back down at the table and continued to observe her. Alyssa did sit up, but there was a slight attitude that was still there. He waited a minute, hoping it would pass. When the scowl on her face intensified, Nat swallowed his sigh and readied himself for another discussion. “Alyssa,” he said quietly.

She turned to look at him.

“Lose the attitude, please,” he said to her.

“I don’t have an attitude,” she responded.

“Lyssa,” Nat inserted the warning into his tone. “You do, you know that you do. It’s showing all over your face.” He felt his patience starting to wear thin.

“Well, you’d look like this, too,” she scoffed, “if you had to sit on a hard chair, after being beaten last night.”

Alyssa had to stop herself from snorting, before she replied, “well, you’d look like this too, if you had to sit on a hard chair, after being beaten last night.”

The minute the words were out of her mouth, she wanted nothing more, than to take them and put them back in. How could she have said that? She saw the look on Nat’s face. Saw it but couldn’t decipher it. He had one hand on the table, and she saw his finger start to tap lightly, but quickly. “Nat, I,” she stopped when he held up his hand.

Alyssa watched as he put his hand back on the table, his finger tapping faster. Then, he stopped, the room was silent for half a second. Nat sat forward, “I had planned to have you finish that list you were working on,” he said. “I’ll leave it up to you whether you do so. I’m going to step out for a while.”

Alyssa felt like something was gripping her stomach and twisting it. She opened her mouth, about to beg him to stay. To let her apologize. To let her take back the comment, or at the very least make up for it. To punish her for it. Something. Nat shook his head, letting her know it wasn’t an option.

“I’m going to step out,” he repeated, his voice was louder. Alyssa felt herself flinch. She didn’t like it when he talked louder. “I need to get some air, clear my head. I’m going to take a walk around the campground. Finish your breakfast, clear the table; you know how to take care of yourself.”

Then, he stood up and walked out. She gaped at his retreating figure. He just stood up and left her. He left her. Nat left. Not just that. Nat left her.

Nat stood up and walked out the door. He grabbed his wallet and hat off the ledge by the door, as he went. Part of him ached to turn around, make sure she was all right, find out why she would say such a thing, and clear up the whole matter. But he couldn’t. Not that minute. He wasn’t sure how he’d react. No, he needed some distance.

Nat knew she was sorry. He’d seen the look on her face. He’d seen the shock and instant regret that was there. Nat didn’t doubt for a second that Alyssa was sorry. What he couldn’t believe was that she’d said that, in the first place.

He heard the echoing of the screen door, slamming closed, bouncing open and then closing again. He thought he heard Alyssa start to cry, as he stepped onto the main path of the campground. That was the hardest part. Hearing her cry and not going to her.

Those were her real tears, too. After this much time, he knew what her real tears sounded like. Nat shook his head to himself and kept moving forward. He wasn’t going back there until he’d calmed down.

This is Alyssa, he reminded himself. The chance she believed what she’d said was unlikely. Knowing her, she’d said it to push his buttons. If that was, indeed, what she was attempting, she’d succeeded. Alyssa knew exactly where to poke.

“Dammit,” Nat muttered to himself, kicking at a small pile of rocks. He’d nearly gotten to the front office; the ramshackle building was within his view. He couldn’t go back to that cabin yet. The sound of a bus caught his attention, and he looked over towards the parking lot. A small school bus that had been transformed to belong to the camp was filling up with people.

Curious, Nat moved closer to see what was going on. He spotted a large, weathered, display board was halfway between himself and the bus. He walked over to it and scanned everything until he found the flyer with the information he wanted. There was a group going into one of the local towns to do some shopping. He had grabbed his wallet on the way out the door. Shrugging to himself, Nat joined the others on the bus. An hour of shopping might be just what he needed.

Alyssa became immediately anxious after Nat left. Her nervousness increased as the minutes wore on. He was taking a walk; he told her that. A walk can’t last that long. He’ll be back in twenty minutes, thirty at most, she convinced herself.

But, the thirty minutes that she’d convinced himself he’d be gone, had passed sixty minutes ago. There couldn’t be that many places that he could walk to? Could there? She’d been finished eating the moment he left. Any appetite that she did have disappeared with Nat when he walked out the door.

She forced herself to eat the entire breakfast, though. Nat’s rule was that she had to eat three meals per day. For a brief moment, she’d considered dumping the food. However, she needed him to come back. She could follow his rules, she could…no, she would do as he said. Alyssa forced herself to sit on the hard chair and shoveled the entire meal into her mouth. The moment she finished the last bite, she looked at the door.

“Stupid!” she exclaimed. “You’re stupid,” she told herself. She knew that, logically, eating the meal would not make Nat come back. Deep down, she had hoped when she ate that last bite of food, he would walk in the door. “Yeah, stupid,” she muttered quietly, pushing the plate to the side.

Trying a different approach, she tried to convince herself that she was glad that he was gone. Alyssa worked at it, too. She ended up out of the chair, walking back and forth, and talking out loud, trying to convince herself that she was glad. But she wasn’t. So, she forced herself to sit back down on the hard, wooden chair and write out the rest of that list.

She’d eaten the breakfast he made. She’d written his list. He still wasn’t back. A quick glance at the clock told her that it was close to lunchtime. Alyssa glanced at the horrible wooden spatula on the table.

Well, she thought to herself, he wasn’t here. She wasn’t glad that Nat was gone. Alyssa wanted him to come back. However, this would be the perfect time to make the spatula ‘accidentally’ disappear. All she had to do was clean up. Alyssa stood up and carried all of the dishes into the kitchen area, stacking them near the sink. This cabin was older than old.

There was a fire in the stove, that’s how the thing worked. Just like there was a fireplace in the cabin. That’s how it was heated. It would be understandable if that piece of wood, otherwise known as a spatula, accidentally fell into the fire

She began to sort through everything, tossing the silverware into the sink first. What if he didn’t come back? Alyssa wondered. She realized a snarky smile crossed her face. Well, then there certainly wouldn’t be anyone missing that spatula.

But she thought to herself. What if he didn’t come back?

No, she told herself. Don’t start thinking that way. Nat was going to come back. He wasn’t going to leave her there. He wouldn’t do that to her. She turned to the remaining stack of dirty dishes, taking them one at a time. Alyssa scrapped the leftover food into the trash and then put them into the sink. She washed them slowly, starting to cry.

He hadn’t really beaten her. He’d punished her very harshly. But he’d also made sure that she was breathing, he’d held her after, he’d gotten her upstairs. She knew what a truly harsh, severe punishment that crossed the line was. It wasn’t what Nat had done. Why had she said that to him?

She jumped as the screen door opened and slammed shut. Alyssa did not want to turn around. She knew who it was. At least he came back, she thought to herself. Although she’d known that he would At least, she’d been 99% certain that he would.

Though, if he had just waited another five minutes, she would have gotten that spatula into the fire. Alyssa finally gathered enough courage and turned around. She saw him in the doorway. He had a bag with him. He’d gone shopping. Taking a walk, my ass!

While she was ready to reel out a list of complaints, given that he hadn’t taken her shopping, Alyssa held them back.

It didn’t matter if he’d gone shopping, and it didn’t matter that he’d taken her with him. What mattered, was that he’d come back. “Nat,” she said cautiously.

“Yes,” he replied, his tone stern.

“I, I’m so sorry,” Alyssa managed before bursting into tears. She was surprised when he didn’t come over to her. “I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. You didn’t beat me last night. It was a horrible thing to say.”

“Then why did you?” he asked her.

“I don’t know,” she told him, trying to reign in her tears and wishing he’d come over to her. “I was tired and unhappy about sitting on the chair and, and, and I really thought it was going to be your belt.” Alyssa burst into tears at that.

“I really thought it was going to be your belt,” she said before bursting into a fresh set of heavy tears.

It took everything in him to continue to cold, hard, stern persona. He had to work to stop himself from walking over and pulling her into his arms. When she stopped crying and looked up at him, Nat could see how much it had hurt her, the fact that he hadn’t gone to her.

He remained leaning against the doorway, arms folded across his chest, eyebrow raised. Nat wanted nothing more than to move past being the stern cold unyielding disciplinarian and go right to enveloping her in a hug and assuring her that things would be all right. But that wasn’t a good idea and he knew it.

“So, what you’re telling me, Alyssa,” he said slowly, “is that you were upset because you thought I was going to punish you with my belt. Because, when I say strap, I typically use my belt. Then, you came to find out, I was using a real strap.”

“Yes, sir,” she nodded, her face revealing that she assumed it was making sense to him and that she was happy.

“In other words,” Nat continued, “you felt like it was all right to misbehave to the extent that you did when threatened with the strap because you thought it was going to be my belt. You figured that wouldn’t be too bad. Am I right?”

He saw the angst and misery intensify on her face. He knew that she hadn’t truly meant anything malicious by her comment. However, it was the things that Alyssa said when she was tired, or not thinking, that often got her into the most trouble.

“No,” she shook her head. “No, that’s not.” He watched as she bit her lip and looked down at the floor. “I’m sorry, sir,” he heard her say.

That was different and certainly not what he’d expected. Walking over to the table, he took a seat. He knew Alyssa was paying attention to his movements, even if she wasn’t looking up at him.

“Come here,” he said, keeping his tone stern.

She walked over to him immediately.

“Look at me,” he ordered. She lifted her head up, Nat saw the tears, those that had fallen and those that had yet to be shed.

“We will continue this conversation at another time,” he informed her. “Right now, we’re going to continue with the day.”

He saw that she opened her mouth to say something, but he kept going. “The last two that you have listed, what are they?”

“Yelling at Nat,” he saw her blush. “Yelling at you,” she rephrased, “and yelling because I was upset and slamming doors, sir,” she told him.

“Yes,” Nat replied, stroking his chin as if he were thinking.

He was slightly conflicted. Initially, he’d planned to take a look at her cheeks and see how much damage the strap had done. The events of the morning hadn’t made that possible. Things weren’t quite at a point where he was ready to battle her on taking a look. Alyssa never made that easy.

Dropping his hand into his lap, he’d made the decision. “Yes,” he repeated. “The yelling at me, and yelling because you were upset and slamming doors.” He looked her in the eye. “Go and stand by the front door.”

One thing he would say about the front doors in the cabins, they were solid. Not like a lot of newer buildings where the doors were made of lighter material. The front doors on these small units were made of solid wood, through and through. They were heavy and could withstand a lot.

Alyssa had walked over to the door and was waiting for his directions. She looked confused, that was for sure. Nat looked her over, not moving from where he was. She appeared to be doing all right. This was certainly something that she could handle. He knew it would tire her out, but that might be a very good thing.

“Take hold of the door, Alyssa,” he told her, watching as she grabbed the doorknob. “I said the door,” he reminded her.

She looked hesitant, but she let go of the doorknob and put her hands on the wood instead. Nat nodded, indicating to her that was correct. “Now, I want you to use all your strength, young lady,” he used a stern and serious tone. “You’re going to need to because it’s a very heavy door. Count to three in your mind, and then with as much force as you can, slam the door shut.”

“Count to three in your mind, and then with as much force as you can, slam the door shut,” Nat told her. Alyssa knew that she looked at him like he was crazy. However, Nat didn’t appear to be moving at all, from where he’d taken a seat at the table. His tone and facial expressions were serious. Of course, when was he ever kidding?

Okay, she thought to herself. Here goes nothing. One. Two. Three. Using every bit of strength that she had, Alyssa flung the door closed. The noise echoed through the entire cabin. It almost felt like the walls shook. “Good,” Nat remarked. She saw him get up and thought, for a moment, that he was coming over to her.

He headed towards the kitchen though. “Now,” he looked right at her, “open the door back up.”

Even that took work, that door was heavy. Alyssa pulled it back open and then turned to Nat. What was next? He’d wanted her to slam the door for some odd reason. So, what now? He was going to spank her or give her chores, or something, right?

He was putting a pot of water on the stove to boil and didn’t look interested in whatever she was doing. But, he did glance up long enough to say, “don’t just stand there, Alyssa. You’ve opened the door up, now slam it closed, again.”

Alyssa felt her mouth drop open in shock. He didn’t allow her to slam doors. Now he was telling her to do so? “Alyssa,” he snapped at her, causing her to jump. She looked over at him. He was staring at her and did not look pleased. “You are going to open the door and then slam it closed over, and over until I tell you to stop. If I think your effort is lacking, we both know I will assist you with that. Slam the door, with your full strength.”

Alyssa opened her mouth to argue, but Nat held up his hand. “I’m going to make lunch, you are going to do as you’re told, and only as you’re told. Which means you’re going to open the door and slam it closed. Do you have any questions about how to do that?”

“No, sir,” Alyssa forced herself to say. She wanted to shake her head. She wanted to cry. What she really wanted to do was run up to Nat, throw her arms around him and beg him to forgive her. That didn’t appear to be an option though.

“All right,” he told her, his voice detached and cold. “Get to it.”

He’d lost his mind, Alyssa decided as she turned back to the door. Even if he was angrier than he’d ever been with her, slamming doors was something he punished her for doing. Not something he had her do as a punishment.

Using all of her strength she sent the door flying shut. The horrid thing was heavy. By the fourth time, her arms ached. After the sixth time, she felt like she’d lifted weights for a week. By the time Nat finished lunch, she had opened and slammed closed the door nine times. Alyssa had never been so grateful to be called over to the table. At that point, she welcomed sitting down on the hard, wooden chair. She expected that there wouldn’t be a pillow. Alyssa had mentally prepared herself for that. She did not expect to pull out the chair and find the wooden spatula there.

“I knew I should have burned that damn thing,” she remarked.

Brodie31

Re: The Current Path: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part One

Post by Brodie31 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Whoa this is getting intense already