Outwitted and Punished F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
myneed

Outwitted and Punished F/M

Post by myneed » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:00 am

My wife Jane and I spend most Friday evenings at the pub with a group of friends, we'd done it for years, all of us in our 40s and firm friends. Among our friends are Elaine and her husband John. Elaine is a good looking woman, probably the most attractive in our group apart from Jane. The conversation was usually good natured banter and it could get a little smutty with innuendo from time to time especially as we became more lubricated with drinks.

One Friday, John had cracked a joke at Elaine's expense and we were all laughing. All of us, except Elaine who was obviously a little annoyed with John, though she took our laughter with good grace. I remember John saying something like "Oops! I think I've upset her" to which Elaine had replied, "You won't be smiling later when I get you home!" and we all laughed more, but there was something I noticed about it that made me sure it hadn't all been a joke. The thought stuck with me, the thought of an angry, assertive Elaine, and it turned me on.

After that, I began to notice, on quite a few occasions, the odd similarly charged exchange between Elaine and John. I asked Jane one evening what she thought they got up to. "Oh she spanks him" Jane said, she's told me. "He wants it and he needs it. She has a number of straps and canes and she beats him. Hard".

That conversation had a weird effect on me. I'd always been interested in the idea, but I'd never broached the subject with Jane. She'd always assumed the more submissive role in our relationship. A week or so later I did mention that we could try to "do an Elaine and John", that she could put me over her knee, but she declined the offer and after suggesting it on a number of further occasions, I could tell it was a non-starter. "I don't want to Victor. I don't hurt people" was all she would say. I continued to think about Elaine and how it might be to receive a spanking from her.

A few years passed, we were in our 50s, Elaine and John split up but Jane and I were still true to one another. We'd still meet at the pub every Friday. I still replayed my fantasy of receiving a spanking from Elaine in my head, probably more frequently than I should, and it formed a regular slot in my masturbation sessions. One day my wife came home from work and announced that she had been offered the opportunity to work in Australia for three months. I encouraged her to go for the experience so I found myself home alone most evenings. Friday night came around, I did a ring round of our friends to check who was going to the pub but each of our friends had other engagements, only Elaine was up for it and we agreed to go even without the crowd.

I was wondering how it would be, it felt strange to be going for a drink with another woman, just the two of us. I think I felt a bit nervous and the conversation wasn't as fluid as it could have been, and I'd drunk more than usual. I remember Elaine asking me if I was missing Jane and I confided that I was, and cracked a coarse and inappropriate joke about having to make do with my right hand for three months, after which there was one of those embarrassed silences into which I eventually blurted out an apology and said that I needed Jane around to keep my behaviour in check. Elaine laughed and said "She's never been the sort to do that!", and I replied, with hardly a thought, "Yes but you are".

I remember that she looked me in the eyes and hers were sparkling, amused, and she said "What do you have in mind Vic?".

I just blurted. I told her that I knew that she dominated John and that the idea of being spanked by a woman had always fascinated me, that I fantasised about being spanked by her and had done so for years. I told her that I'd tried not to think about it, and that I didn't know why it had such a hold on me, but that I found it an incredible turn on. I told her that I loved Jane and that I wasn't after a relationship, nor did I want to properly cheat on her, that I just longed for a spanked bottom and that it would turn me on so much that it would be wonderful if it were to culminate with a happy ending, but nothing more.

Elaine was silent for a moment and then she said. "There are some things you have to know. I don't do play spankings. If I spanked you, it would hurt a lot. You might not find it such a turn on as you think. You would need to agree to my rules, I would decide how long, how hard and with what implement you were spanked and I am not generally merciful. You would be sore and bruised by the time I got through with you".

I don't really know what response I had expected, but this wasn't it. On the plus side, she was offering to spank me. On the minus side I had always imagined something quite sexual and moderate. Perhaps a hand spanking with at most a short session with a hairbrush, some stinging and redness perhaps, but no bruising, and at the end, at least a hand job. She could see me hesitating.

"Have a think about it, sleep on it and let me know tomorrow."

We finished our drinks with me making nervous, halting conversation. That night I lay in bed replaying the conversation in my head, kept awake by a painfully hard erection until I dealt with it in a confusion of apprehension and arousal. I knew what I had to do.

The following morning I rang Elaine and agreed to present myself at her house on Tuesday evening at 8.00pm - in three days time, during which, she told me, I was not to masturbate. "You will need the sexual tension to take you through the session" she told me.

Not masturbating was almost impossible - for a start, the fact that she was forbidding me suggested that this might not just be a clinical spanking but might turn into something more sexual, and as my mind did overtime on the possibilities, it turned me on with no relief. Secondly I couldn't stop thinking about the spanking that was coming, playing it over in my mind, imagining undressing in front of her, worrying about the severity and that I wouldn't be able to take it, The fear was an aphrodisiac. I went to work with a hard-on and had to wait in the toilets while it subsided, just to get to my desk, I came home with an aching hard-on, driven to distraction by it. Somehow I made it through to Tuesday evening in a daze, I could think of little else. I showered, and drove around to Elaine's house which was on its own, a mile or so out of the village, my hand was shaking a little as I rang the doorbell.

Elaine answered, wearing a short, figure hugging, black dress, looking good - a slim assertive mature woman; like she was dressed for an office Christmas party. She invited me in. In the hallway she said "This is your last chance to back out. Once we go through to the living room, you will be mine to do with as I see fit. It will hurt. Are you still up for it?". I answered shakily, "Yes Mistress" - it's funny, she had never told me to call her 'Mistress', I just slipped into the routine, it seemed the right thing to say. She led me through to the living room where I could see that she had closed the curtains and where she had pushed two of her heavy armchairs together, back to back with a pillow over the backs. A thick, heavy, leather tawse, and a cane were laid out on the sofa. "Strip and climb aboard" she commanded. I immediately obeyed, shirt off, shoes off, trousers and last of all my underpants, knowing that my erection would spring forth. "Goodness!" said Elaine, laughing, "You really are pleased to see me!". Feeling vulnerable, fearful and excited in equal measure I lay down over the backs of the armchairs, with my rampant cock pushing into the pillow and my pale, bare bottom upturned and exposed.

Elaine bent down, securing first my wrists and then my ankles, with rope, to the feet of the armchairs at either end. I was almost totally immobilised, I could move by bottom from side to side slightly, but not enough to protect it from any spanking stroke. I couldn't move my arms much, nor kick my legs. I started to feel properly scared of what was coming - a feeling in the pit of my stomach. I had not expected to be tied down, I had imagined getting up and walking away if things got too bad. I was at her mercy.

"I won't be a moment. I just need to make a phone call", Elaine said out of the blue, and slipped out of the room. "WTF!" I thought. "Some time for a telephone conversation!". After about a minute she returned and said, "I have Jane on the phone, she wants to talk to you". My whole world seemed to collapse around me. "Shit! Shit! SHIT!" I thought. Why had I been so stupid?. Of course Elaine would have told Jane, they were friends of course. How had I believed otherwise? Elaine held the phone to my ear and I heard Jane's voice. "Vic?"....

..."Yes.. look Jane, I'm so sorry! I shouldn't be doing this. Oh God I'm sorry!". Jane interrupted speaking in a hard voice. "Look Victor! Elaine told me everything last Saturday as soon as you agreed to go through with it. I knew you were interested in this sort of thing and I didn't want to do it to you. I half expected that you might even suggest a session with Elaine. But it's the fact that you didn't speak to me about it. Instead you've gone behind my back. That's what hurts. So I just wanted to say that you deserve everything that you're going to get."... and with that the phone went dead.

Thoughts came thick and fast. My first reaction was to ask Elaine to untie me - I didn't want to go through with it now. Perhaps Jane and I could patch things up if I stopped everything now. But Elaine calmly reminded me that I had agreed that, once in her living room, all control had passed over to her and she had no intention of releasing me until I have received what was coming to me. "Jane is my friend... And she has asked me to make sure that your desire for a spanking is completely satisfied. You are going to receive the spanking of your life this evening and there's nothing you can do to stop it happening."

I struggled against the ropes but it only pulled them tighter. I pleaded with Elaine but it was like talking to a brick wall, I was to receive the FULL experience. She was going to thrash the living daylights out of me, she was going to break me. After a few minutes she said harshly.. "No more whining! you will bear this session in silence. Any more from you and I will make it much harder for you. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD"... I nodded. Defeated.

Elaine picked up the tawse. I felt her rest it across my upturned buttocks, I felt it lift as she raised it high.. and then... THWACK! Pain shot through me like an electric shock, I tensed involuntarily and let out a tiny high pitched cry, that didn't sound like my voice. "No noises!" snapped Elaine, "I can do this much harder". THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! The pain was surging and intense, my body was reacting, my bottom twisting in its limited movement to try to avoid the next stroke. "Keep still!" barked Elaine. THWACK!.. But I wasn't still. THWACK! that one was much harder! I squealed but caught the squeal halfway and shut it up. All my attention went into keeping my body under control for the next stroke. I have no idea how many strokes of the tawse she gave me. It seemed to go on for and eternity, but it was probably about 10 minutes. I was on the verge of losing control throughout, my arse was on fire, all I wanted was for it to stop. When, at last, it stopped I slumped silently down and I could hear my heart pumping in my ears.

"I think you enjoyed that Victor" Elaine said mockingly "I know I did. How's that hard on of yours doing?"... My erection was, by now, non existent, and, though my cock was pressed into the pillow, she knew it. "Speak up Victor! Do you still have the hots for me?"... I could feel that she was testing me, and I had not a clue how to answer this terrifying woman. If I said "Yes", would she hurt me some more?.. If I said "No" would she take it as an insult? I plumped for "no Mistress" in the most humble voice I could muster... "But I thought dominant women turned you on Victor", I felt her hand gently stroking my sore ass cheeks, her finger fleetingly slipping between my legs to touch my ball sack, and my cock stirred again.

"Well, we're halfway through Victor, but I'm afraid we've done the easy part. You'll find that the cane really does hurt".

"Oh God!" I moaned. Inside I was thinking "The tawse really hurt! I can't stand worse that that". I began to plead.

"Shut up or I will cane you till you bleed" snapped Elaine.

I was silent. I knew she meant it. My heart was pounding, my legs and buttocks were shaking out of control. I was really afraid of what was to come. All thoughts of arousal became only a forgotten memory.

Elaine had told the truth. Even the first stroke of the cane was like hell on earth. The pain was excruciating, I just about held it together, but by the fourth stroke I was in panic. I have no idea how I got through it. I remember fighting against the restraints, I remember yelping and a strange wheedling noise I made, and I remember, eventually, slumping and taking the strokes, all fight having left me, my legs still shaking uncontrollably, my head just filled with pain and my broken spirit sobbing its sorrow and submission, begging for forgiveness. She caned me until my entire backside was a mass of raised red welts, from the top of my buttocks to the upper part of my thighs. The low strokes across the very base of my buttocks, where it's most sensitive, was where she landed her most viscous agonising strokes.

When, at last, she stopped, she spoke gently. "Well done Victor". She bent down and kissed me on the forehead. She rubbed cream into my poor bruised bottom in silence for some time - it felt wonderful. As her hands soothed me, it felt like I was under a spell. This woman, this dominant, terrifying, woman was so gentle, so comforting, she seemed half like a mother, half like a goddess.

"Are you ready to take the last part Victor, are you ready to serve me?" She asked. "Yes Mistress" I answered.

It took a minute or so for her to release my arms and legs. I rose stiffly to my feet.

"Lie down on your back" she gently commanded. I complied. Elaine stood over me her feet either side of my head. From the floor I could look up under her short black skirt and saw that she was naked underneath. "Now you are going to worship me", she said. "I want you to lick my ass hole Victor". She hitched up the dress and squatted slowly, as she squatted her lovely ass cheeks parted revealing the puckered circle in question. She lowered her ass hole onto my upturned mouth and I licked and tongue fucked it with complete, rapt attention to her whispered commands, under her total control. As I rimmed her, her fingers toyed her clit and after five minutes or so, as the movements grew more frantic and my tongue probed to its deepest extent, she shuddered and came with a little gasp of satisfaction.

Then kneeling beside me and taking my half erect cock in her hand and working it expertly to fully hard, she said. "You just took the hardest beating I have ever given Victor. I told Jane how much I would hurt you. She is ready to forgive you since you've paid the price. She also said that she would allow me to reward myself as I see fit.".

The mention of Jane's name snapped something in the spell. Yes I had treated Jane appallingly. I stopped Elaine working on my cock explaining that even allowing myself a happy ending, felt like cheating on Jane.

"Well done Victor" Elaine said for the second time. "I think that's real progress".

We dressed. I thanked her and kissed her on the cheek, and went home my mind reeling and my arse still painful and smarting with the developing bruising. As soon as I got home I Skyped Jane and we had a long and tearful conversation with most of the tears on my side. Elaine had rung her, the moment I left her house, and she knew all the details including my refusal of a hand job, and though she still wasn't best pleased with me, she did believe that I had atoned somewhat for my sins especially when, on her demand, I had to show her my swollen, welted bottom. That night I replayed the events of the evening in my mind, my cock growing hard even at the memory of the panic and pain, but I kept my mind on Jane while I masturbated, knowing that I loved her more than anything in the world.

Two things transpired from this. The first was that Jane recognised my need, and since she didn't want to spank me herself, she suggested that, so long as it was only occasional, there could be further spankings from Elaine, which Elaine had assured her needn't be so severe, but in practice were still not for the fainthearted. The second was that, after I had explained how the evening had made me feel, how utterly under the control of Elaine I had felt, Jane began to occasionally order me to rim her, which allowed me to flip into that mindset of total worship that I had needed to express to her for so long.

kenowk

Re: Outwitted and Punished F/M

Post by kenowk » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:21 pm

I will be looking for an Elaine in every pub I visit
Great story