Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Twelve (Final)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Twelve (Final)

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story – Part Twelve FINAL

Nat knew she was frightened, and he was proud that she didn’t dawdle. Within five minutes she’s changed into a new set of pajamas and had come back out to meet him. They walked downstairs together, neither of them speaking. Once they were on the first floor, Nat went over to the door. “I think we can close this now,” he said to her. “The cold air is going to start to come in.”

Pushing the large rock out of the way with his foot, Nat made sure the screen door was locked and then closed the front door, locking it as well. He looked over at Alyssa. She still looked nervous. Going over to the table he sat down in one of the chairs and beckoned to her. She came right to him. One thing Alyssa was good about, she didn’t run away from accepting responsibility.
At least, not in the end. Sometimes, he found himself holding her there until they got through the entire conversation. Taking her hand, Nat pulled her close until she was standing in front of him. He moved forward on the chair and brought Alyssa between his knees, locking her in. Nat knew she would try and hide from this.

“All right, Alyssa,” he said to her, lifting her chin. “This is not going to be easy for either of us. Last night, when you refused to get out of the van.” That was all she needed to hear.

Alyssa tried to turn and walk away. Nat had expected it, which is why he was holding her locked between his knees.

“No,” he kept his voice kind. “No running away from this.” With one hand on each of her arms, he turned her back to face him. Maintaining a hold on one of her arms, he raised her head up again. “When you refused to get out of the van, Alyssa, what did I tell you? You could stay in there for an hour but any longer and what would happen?”

Nat saw tears start to fall and wiped a few of them away. “One stroke with the strap for every five minutes, sir,” she whispered.

“That’s correct,” he told her.

“While it was a little over two hours, I’m going to say two hours, Alyssa,” he looked into her eyes. “How many is that?”

More tears fell. “Twenty-four, sir,” he could hardly hear her that time.

“That’s right,” Nat nodded. “I’m going to start with my hand,” he explained. “After that, you’re going to do some corner time. Then we’ll get to the hard part.”

She nodded, “yes, sir.”

Nat took her arm, while at the same time releasing the tight hold on her that he had with his knees. He guided her back two steps and then around to his side. While she was cooperating, he made sure to hold onto her.

Alyssa stood at Nat’s side. She was surprised that he was still holding on to her arm. “All right young lady,” he said quietly. “Push them down.”

She had convinced herself that she’d be okay until he said that. Alyssa stared at him, her eyes begging him to do it for her. “Alyssa,” he snapped out her name. Just hearing the way his voice sounded, it was like a whip. She jumped and was glad, for two seconds, that he was holding her arm as firmly as he was.

Hooking her fingers into the waistband of her pajama shorts and panties, she squeezed her eyes closed and pushed them down to her knees. Then, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at Nat. His face was serious. Any kindness or humor that he’d previously had was gone.

“Next time you’ll do so without delay,” he informed her. That was it. He helped her over his lap and wasted no time in starting to spank her.

They weren’t that hard. Alyssa knew that they weren’t meant to be. This wasn’t the real punishment. This was more ceremony than anything else. She wasn’t sure how long he spanked her, but by the end, she was wincing with every swat of his hand.

He didn’t bother to pull her panties up. Instead, he lifted her up and carried her over to the wall, telling her to place her nose to the wall and stand still. Alyssa did as she was told, tears running down her face.

She wasn’t even sure why she was crying. It hadn’t hurt that much. She could hear Nat moving around behind her. She listened to the sounds of his footsteps. She could hear him walk somewhere. Then a moment later she knew he was going up the stairs.

For an instant, she thought about attempting to rub her bottom. However, if he caught her, things would be worse. She was glad that she didn’t. Seconds later, she heard him coming back down again. Whatever he’d gone up there for, it couldn’t have been that important.

This will be quick, she told herself. Twenty-four strokes with Nat’s belt. She could handle that. Alyssa knew she could handle that. She’d unfortunately endured worse punishments because of her behavior. In fact, she wasn’t sure why she was freaking out so much. This wasn’t that bad.

She heard Nat clear his throat. “All right, Alyssa, come over here please.”

Alyssa turned around and slowly walked back to the table. It took longer than usual because her pajama shorts and panties were still resting at her mid-thighs. She didn’t want to look at Nat, so she looked at the table There was something on there. He’d gone upstairs to get something. It looked like… No. She refused to believe it.

He knew Alyssa saw it. He could also tell she was in denial. She’d seen in within seconds of stepping away from the wall. Still, she walked all the way over to where he was sitting without saying anything. She’d seen it, but taken one look, he noticed and looked elsewhere. She was refusing to look at him. So, she’d stared straight ahead as she walked.

Nat waited until she was next to him. “Alyssa,” he said getting her attention. He saw her lower lip shaking. “I take it you’ve seen what’s on the table?”

She nodded, “yes, sir.”

“Any questions about it,” he asked her.

At that, she shook her head, “no, sir,” she whispered.

He was surprised by the answers but decided to allow them. “No questions,” he repeated.

She shook her head again, “no, sir,” she told him.

“All right, then, young lady,” he said looked down at her. “If you don’t have any questions?”

He left it open for her to ask one, at the same time he held his hand out indicating for her to go to the table. That was when she backed up.

“Nat, sir, you, you’re, you’re using your belt, like when you said strap, you meant you were using your belt, right?” her voice became high pitched.

Before he could answer, she kept talking. Nat could see that she was going to work herself into a state. So, he stepped over to her and put his arms around her. She fought to get free but he held on until she stopped fighting. She was crying, all her fear and angst were finally coming out.

When her tears stopped, she stepped back from him, looked at the table and then looked up at him. The look in her eyes almost crushed him. “It’s an actual strap,” she whispered.

Nat nodded, “Yes, Alyssa, it is.”

“But I don’t understand,” she sniffed. “Where did that even come from? You always use your belt?” While there were tears, she was no longer distraught. Her breathing was calmer. She’d moved from what had looked like it might become hysteria to acceptance.

“Yes,” Nat sat back down in the chair, taking her hand. “Typically, I use my belt. I’m sorry if that is what you were expecting Alyssa. I didn’t say belt, though, did I?”

“No, sir,” she said quietly. “You said strap. I just thought.”

“That because all the other times I said ‘strap’, I’d used my belt, it would be the same this time?” Nat asked.

“Yes, sir,” she nodded, pulling her hand from his and grasping it in her own. He saw her begin to wring her hands from the anxiety.

“That might have been the case,” he nodded, reaching out and placing one of his hands on both of hers. He felt her loosen the tight grasp she had on her hands. “Usually, when I say that I’m going to use a strap, I do use my belt.” He saw her nod her head. “Alyssa, you do know that a belt is not the same thing, right?”

He saw her entire body shake and it gave him his answer. Still, he wanted to hear it from her. “Alyssa,” he said again.

“Yes, I do, sir,” she whispered.

“I take it you’ve felt one of those before,” Nat reached out and pulled her hands apart, taking one of them into his own and pulling her close to him. Lifting her chin up, he held her gaze.
“Alyssa,” he said again.

“It was a while ago,” she told him.

“But you have,” Nat concluded.

“Yes, sir,” she told him.

“So, you know there is a difference,” he continued

“Yes, I do, sir,” she replied.

“You know one hurts a lot more than the other,” he continued. That brought tears.

“Yes, sir,” she told him.

“Well, I told you that it would be a strap, Alyssa and I don’t intend to change that,” Nat wiped a few tears with his thumb.

“May I ask,” she began.

Nat nodded his head.

“Where did it come from?”

He gave a small smile. “It was in the car,” he told her. “I was bringing this back to my dad.”

Nat waited to see if she had any more questions or comments. She was quiet. “All right young lady, stalling isn’t going to accomplish anything,” Nat said. “Go over to the table, bend over and hold onto the other side.”

Just those words alone, he knew, would frighten her. Telling her that she would need to hold onto something, that was a way of telling her how horrible the spanking would be. But, she took a deep breath, held her head high and walked over to the table. Nat stood up and watched as she made it as far as two feet. Then she paused and looked back at him.

“I’m going to move the strap Alyssa,” he told her.

She nodded to him and, he had a feeling, to herself. Then, continued walking the remaining two feet, until her body was pressed against the table. At that point, Nat stood up from the dining table chair, which had ended up in the center of the room and walked over to her. He knew she was staring at the item on the table. The black piece of worn leather. It was a true strap and delivered a punishment more severe than anything his belt ever would. Both wide and thick, that punishment strap had withstood everything.

Nat had felt that strap growing up, his father had used it on him and his brothers. He never had been sure if his sister had ever felt that discipline. She’d been their father’s angel, Daddy’s baby girl. The youngest of all of them. By that point, Nat had been amazed the thing still existed, surprised that it hadn’t fallen to pieces, after how much use it’d gotten thanks to the trouble he and his brothers got into.

But he learned that it was far more durable than he’d ever imagined. He’d borrowed it a few years ago, during one of the family retreats at his folks’ house. He’d began to see some of the worst of the teenage years begin with Tina and was determined to put a stop to it before it began.

That summer, he knew that his dad took the strap to her and she’d shaped up quick. Only two strokes from it and she’d been an angel the entire rest of the trip. So, he’d brought it home that summer. Announcing loudly, before they’d left, that he may need it for any behavior issues the teenage attitude might bring.

When they’d arrived home, Nat had hung it on the inside of the small pantry door in the kitchen. One glance at the door and he’d always seen instant behavior changes in his daughter. Not once had he found it necessary to use it. After two years of the strap hanging there, collecting dust, this summer he’d decided to bring it back to his father. Except he didn’t quite make it there.

Reaching over to the side of her, he removed it from the table. “Bend over the table, Alyssa,” he told her. “Reach across and hold onto the other side. Keep your feet planted on the floor.”

He saw her cling to the other side of the table and then walk her feet back a few steps. “No,” he said, keeping his voice stern. He pulled her pjs and panties down to her knees. Then, using his own foot, he gently nudged hers forward to where he wanted it. “Feet there.” Reluctantly, she moved her other foot back up.

“It’s an awkward position,” he acknowledged. “It forces you to push your bottom both out and up in the air. It’s embarrassing, I know. It’s supposed to be. You’re not supposed to enjoy being in the position. That is the position that you are going to hold for this entire thing, am I understood?”

“Yes, sir,” she whispered.

“I need to be able to hear you,” Nat was louder. “Am I understood?”

“Yes, sir,” she said, her voice louder.

“You will hold that position, and you will count each one,” he told her. “There are twenty-four due tonight. As you’re familiar, I use a three-strike system. Miss a count, move your foot, so long as you quickly move it back, anything like that, and I will repeat the stroke. If it happens a second time, I repeat the stroke and we add an extra one. If there is a third time, what happens?

“You start from the beginning, sir,” she replied, her voice shaking.

Nat stood beside her, reached forward and squeezed her shoulder before rubbing her back. “It will hurt, Alyssa but you will get through it. If I see that you can’t continue, we’ll stop. Those are not things you need to worry about.”

She nodded.

“Before I begin,” Nat decided to try and take her mind off the gravity of things. “I have one question for you, different topic. Turn your head if you’d like.”

He’d pushed a hip up on the table so he could speak to her, she turned her head to see him. “Earlier today, when I brought you over to the couch and you fell asleep,” he saw her blush and smiled. “You thanked me for punishing you, Alyssa.” Hearing that, she turned beet red.

“I’ve never asked you to do that, sweetheart. So, I’m wondering where that came from?”

Nat saw sadness enter her eyes. “Way back when we were younger, dance training,” she told him.

Nat felt his brows go up. “The coach, Coach Brady, he punished you and required you to thank him?”

“No,” Alyssa shook her head. “Not Frank. He would never do that. One of them, someone who owned the team, they were a relative of a dancer, so they were there a lot, and they took an interest in the dancers that had potential. There were five of us that the guy thought would be stars in no time, but we never met his expectations and were always in trouble. Frank found out quickly and put an end to it.”

Nat reached out and wiped away her tears that had appeared. “I’m sorry that happened to you, Alyssa,” he told her. “You do not have to thank me for punishing you. Especially, in the moments after your punishment has ended. It is not natural for you to do so, and absolutely not required.”

“It is not natural for you to do so, and absolutely not required,” Nat told her. Alyssa felt her brow crease in confusion. She knew that she didn’t have to ask. Just the face would get Nat to explain.

“Lyssa, who decides when your punishment ends,” he asked.

“You do, sir,” she told him.

“That’s right,” he tapped her nose. For some reason, the small gesture made her feel better. “I decide. I know that you’ve learned your lesson, I can tell by the way that you hold your body, I can see when something has really gotten through to you, when it’s broken through the stubborn layers, the arguments, the many defenses you have and reaches the part that’s willing to listen.”

Alyssa didn’t want to agree with him, even though he was right. So, she continued to listen. “That’s the part of you that is able and willing to listen to reason,” Nat told her. “That is the part of you that will accept the actual punishment, that hears what I’m saying, that is willing to admit you’ve done wrong. That’s a layer very deep down, and it’s raw emotion. It takes a lot to get down to that point, breaking through your many barriers, metaphorically and literally speaking. It’s because you are so strong-willed and have built up so many defenses that it takes so much, and I believe if it were someone else, someone you didn’t know or didn’t trust, it might not even happen.”

Alyssa nodded her agreement. That was true. She’d proven it, too, a few years back. When Nat gave her a small, quick smile, she was surprised. He continued, “going back to the point, sweetheart, I can recognize how much it takes for you to reach that emotional state. How much pain you’re feeling, how many emotions are going through you. When you’re hurting and in pain, and not sure of what you’re feeling because you’re overwhelmed with different emotions running through you, and perhaps you might feel vulnerable and upset, and I’m not even sure what else. Well, the last thing that you would do is thank the person that caused you to feel all of that. It’s not natural. Which is why I am never going to tell you that you have to thank me.”

She saw Nat begin to smile. “That’d be like telling you that I was going to make your life miserable for the entire time I was your advisor and I expected you to thank me for it.”

Alyssa started laughing. She couldn’t help it. While she hadn’t used the words miserable, she had let him know on multiple occasions how much she could not stand him, when she was a student. “I understand,” she told him.

Nat nodded, “good,” he replied. “Now, it’s unnatural for you to thank me at that moment right after, and I will have to be worried about you if that happens. Once you calm down and have time to think things over, if you feel like you want to thank me, that is different. But, again, not something I’m going to require.”

Alyssa nodded again.

“Unless we’re dealing with some sort of punishment where politeness and respect are at issue,” he added. “At which point, for that time only, I will require it. I will not say never.” Alyssa watched him shake his head and roll his eyes. “I will say, I am not going to except under unique circumstances.”

Nat tapped her nose again. “I know you, little Miss. If I say never, a year from now, you’ll remind me of how I said the exact word and therefore I can’t punish you a specific way.”

Alyssa scrunched up her nose and grinned. That was something she would do. Nat raised one eyebrow and nodded slightly, “yes, I know.”

She heard him chuckle and realized that was the end of the conversation. The punishment was about to begin. “One last thing, Alyssa,” Nat said, stopping her before she turned her head back. She wasn’t sure that she wanted to hear the ‘last thing’. In her experience, the ‘one last thing’ usually didn’t bode well for her. Still, she kept her head turned to the side so she could see him.

He was still leaning on the edge of the table, leaning back was more like it, so that he could see her. His eyes were kind, so maybe this one last thing wouldn’t be bad. There was always hope, Alyssa thought to herself as she looked up at him, letting him know that she was listening.

“I know the number of things on that list is weighing on you,” Nat told her. This could go either way, Alyssa thought to herself.

“I know the number of things on that list is weighing on you,” he began, keeping his voice gentle. “I know you feel bad about everything. You’ve apologized multiple times already. I know you’re sorry. In no way will this evening or the next few days be pleasant. You earned yourself a number of punishments.”

Nat saw her eyes starting to tear up. “I also know that you’re a good girl,” he continued. “It won’t be easy, but I know you’ll do your best to cooperate and take your punishment because you know that what you did was wrong. That you’re taking responsibility for your actions and accepting your due. I know that about you.”

He reached out and took hold of her chin, pulling her head up. It was important that he truly be able to see her. “So, I want you to know, sweetheart, even though you haven’t been punished for everything yet, because I know all that, I forgive you for what happened. For all of it. I see no point in making you wait two days to know that. I’m not going to make you wait until after this spanking to hear it.”

“Thank you,” she whispered, tears falling freely. Nat knew what was needed.

“All right, little one, come here, quick hug,” he reached over and took her into his arms, lifting her from the table. He held her close, giving her the embrace that she needed. “I forgive you, Alyssa,” he told her, holding her in his arms.

When he pulled her from his chest, he reached for a tissue, which he’d luckily placed within arm’s reach. Wiping the tears from her face, he told her again, “I forgive you, Alyssa. I don’t want you to tell yourself you’re going through this list of things in order to be forgiven. I forgive you. There are lessons to be learned. You already have my forgiveness. I want you to learn the lessons at hand, here. So that we never go through this again.”

She nodded her head quickly, and then whispered, “yes, sir.”

“All right,” Nat kissed her forehead. “Back over the table, now.” He watched her carefully as she moved, taking two steps and then bending over the table. Assuming the same position as she had before, making sure that her feet were where he’d told her, having to push her bottom up in the air in the humiliating position. Everything may have looked the same to someone who didn’t know her. But Nat could tell she was stronger after that small talk.

Picking up the strap, Nat walked behind her and positioned himself on her right. He made sure that there was enough room for the wide piece of rawhide to swing, which meant changing where he stood a few times. He wrapped the end of the strap around his hand until there was a reasonable amount left. An amount that was controllable. Not a flying piece of leather that could and would go anywhere. “All right, young lady,” he said, and immediately saw her body tense up.

“Alyssa, take a breath,” he told her. “It will hurt more if you tense your body.” He saw that she tried, which he gave her credit for. There was no point in telling her to relax, she wasn’t going to.

“All right,” he continued. “Twenty-four strokes are due this evening. “You are to count each one. I will give you some latitude as I know these are painful. However, if too much time passes and you haven’t started speaking, then you didn’t give the count. You know how the three-strike system works, but I am going to go over it anyway. The first time you break one of the rules during this punishment, I repeat the stroke. The second time, I repeat the stroke and I add one. The third time, we start from the beginning.”

Nat had given this speech, well, it felt like one thousand times, possibly more. The recipients didn’t just include Alyssa. His daughter, nieces, and nephews were also in that group. But Alyssa had heard it the most. He wanted to make sure that she was listening. Because, like most people, when he began talking about something she already knew, she usually tuned him out. “What are the rules, Alyssa?”

She didn’t respond.

“Alyssa,” he asked again.

Again, she was quiet. Nat sighed quietly.

“Alyssa,” he snapped out her name while using his hand to give two hard swats to her thighs. One on the right and one on the left.

It got her attention. She jumped “holy mo- oh, no.”

“Alyssa,” Nat said calmly. “What did I just go over?”

“Um,” if she’d been tense before, Nat didn’t have a description for how she looked now. “A lecture?”

“Are you asking me or telling me,” he replied.

“I’m not sure, sir,” she responded.

“Congratulations, that’s five additional swats with the hairbrush for the smart mouth,” Nat told her. “Now, what did I just go over?”

“I don’t know, sir,” she admitted.

“I’m aware,” Nat told her. “Five more for not listening. If you’d admitted that to begin with, you’d be at zero extra young lady.”

He saw her about to protest but then she thought better of it.

“I went over how many strokes are due this evening. How many, Alyssa?”

“Twenty-four, sir,” she replied miserably.

“I told you that I’d give you a slight amount of latitude for speaking the number, but if too much time passes, then what is going to happen, Alyssa?”

“You’ll count it as a stroke I didn’t count, sir,” she told him.

“Correct,” Nat used a mock enthusiastic voice. Walking across the room he picked up an object and came back. “Because you’re respectfully answering, young lady, I’m going to do you a kindness and give you those ten now, instead of after. Let me think. Oh yes, I explained the three-strike system, which is what?”

“Oh yes, I explained the three-strike system, which is what?” Nat told her. That was her cue to respond.

“It means that the first time you break a rule,” Alyssa began, waiting for the hairbrush to fall. She even paused to give him time to use it. He didn’t. “The first time, then you repeat the stroke. The second time that you break.” SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

“Ugh!!” Alyssa grunted. She hadn’t expected it then. He was using the brush right on the center of her bottom.

“Keep going, young lady,” Nat tapped the brush on her cheeks. It was a warning and she knew it.

“The second time that you break a rule,” she repeated herself. “Then, the stroke is repeated and an extra is added.” Alyssa waited, but nothing happened. “The third.” SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

“Uggghh!!” He had this talent for catching her off guard. It was annoying. She made herself keep talking before he could remind her. “The third time that you break a rule.” SMACK!! SMACK!!
“Argh!! That made ten, Alyssa reminded herself.

“The third time,” she repeated. “Then, you start from the beginning.”

“Correct,” Nat said, his voice neutral. “Now that you’ve caught up in the conversation, Alyssa. The question that I’d asked you was, what are the rules?”

Alyssa swallowed. “Keeping the count and providing it in a reasonable amount of time, doing so respectfully. Not reaching back with hands, not kicking legs up or trying to protect my um, er, not trying to interfere in any way.”

“That’s correct,” he replied. “There are a few more others that you’re going to have to keep in mind.”

Others? What others? Alyssa felt her mind start to go into panic mode. She felt Nat’s hand on her back a moment later. “Breathe, Alyssa,” he said. “These are not complicated. I’m aware they are new,” he told her, his voice soothing. “I do not intend to be as strict with them because they are new.”

Alyssa felt the panic start to dissipate.

“That’s it. Take another breath,” Nat told her.

Alyssa took another deep breath. “Good,” she heard Nat say. “One more.” She forced herself to not tell him her opinion of deep breathing and instead inhaled in and then out.

“Good girl,” he told her, rubbing her back gently. Alyssa felt like she’d just been wrapped in a blanket of warm fuzzies and hugs. Hearing those words did strange things to her.

“Good girl,” Nat said gently rubbing her back. He knew that would relax her more than anything else. He could see just by watching her body that it did. He gave her a few seconds and then moved forward. “These are not complicated, Lyssa,” he told her. “Starting now, and for the rest of the time that we’re here these rules will apply.”

He saw the tense posture had returned.

“When you’re being punished, maybe you’re over my knee, perhaps you’re bent over the table, it doesn’t matter. You may cry out from the pain, you most likely will,” Nat rubbed her back again.

“What I don’t want to hear is apologies. I already know that you’re sorry. I’ve already accepted your apology and I’ve already forgiven you. I don’t want to hear that you’ve learned your lesson. I don’t want to hear that you’ve been punished enough. You’re not in a place to make those decisions. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” she told him. He could tell she was uneasy about it.

“I’m not going to be strict about it tonight,” Nat told her. “Unless I get the sense, you’re ignoring it completely. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Alyssa replied. He could tell from the tone of voice that know that one piece of information helped.

“All right, Alyssa, tell me again how many strokes are due, tonight?”

“Twenty, twenty-four, sir,” she told him.

“Twenty-four,” Nat repeated. “Then, we’d best get started. Hold onto the edge of the table, push your bottom up.”

He heard her whimper, but she pushed her bottom up in the air, and slightly out, making it the perfect target for the strap. It was one of the more embarrassing positions that he could think of, and sometimes embarrassment was necessary. Also, having her bottom sticking out separated it from the rest of her body, minimizing the chance that the strap would strike anywhere else.

Nat touched the leather to her cheeks. He saw her squeeze them together and shook his head. He could tell her not to, but it wouldn’t make a difference. Bringing his arm up he counted in his head and then brought the harsh, unforgiving leather swinging down. It made a whistling noise as it came down, they both heard it. He could see her try and brace herself the instant the heard it start to descend.

It seemed like everything was in slow motion for half a second. Nat saw the strap strike her bottom, the impact pushing the round cheeks flat for an instant before bouncing off. Alyssa yelled in pain, the force moving her forward on the table. Nat heard her tears start. “One, sir,” she counted.

Part of him was tempted to get a pillow of two from the couch and have her bend over those. The rest of him decided not to. “Get back into position,” he told her. “Next time you will do so without prompting.” That was part of the discipline. This wasn’t supposed to be easy. This was supposed to hurt.

He brought the strap up in the air and brought it flying down again. Alyssa took it well, maintaining the count and managing to get herself back into the position he’d put her in. At least through the first twelve. After that, she began to struggle. At fourteen, she took so long to give him the count, Nat almost didn’t count it. That would have been the first of the three strikes. He pulled her back into position himself.

“I told you exactly what would happen Alyssa,” he lectured. “You acted like a child, which is why you were in the back seat. You were unhappy with the predicament and refused to get out of the van. I gave you an hour to come out on your own. While yes, there were child safety locks on the door, you easily could have crawled out the front doors.”

“I know, sir,” she said through her tears.

“I told you, that evening, that you could stay there for one hour,” Nat continued. “After that, it would be one stroke with the strap for every five minutes.”

“Yes, sir,” she said through her tears.

Nat shook his head. “You’re at fifteen,” he told her, tapping the leather to her cheeks. Raising the strap up in the air he brought it flying down, this time catching the lower part of her cheeks.
She screamed and didn’t provide the count. Nat waited until her tears died down enough for her to hear him.

“That was strike one,” he informed her. “We’ll repeat fifteen.” Again, he tapped the leather to her cheeks, raised it up and then brought it flying down. This time, she counted out fifteen. It ate at him to continue, but she wasn’t at a place where he deemed it necessary to stop.

At nineteen, she didn’t count again. Nat repeated the stroke and informed her they would be going to twenty-five. He crossed his fingers that they made it through the entire thing without another problem. He did not want to start over. Before he started again, he reminded her that it had been the second of the three strikes.

While he wasn’t certain, he thought she got what he was trying to tell her. He could see that she steeled herself. Though she was sobbing and screaming in pain at everyone, Alyssa gave the count of every stroke up to twenty-four. Once the words ‘twenty-four, sir’ came from her lips, she collapsed onto the table and sobbed.

Nat shook his head to himself feeling like the cruelest bastard in the world. Clearing his throat loudly, he put his hand on her shoulder. “Alyssa,” he said. “There is one more. Back in position, now. Otherwise, I will count this as strike three.”

She didn’t move. Alyssa went as far as shaking her head and murmuring ‘no’. Nat closed his eyes. This was the testing. “All right, young lady, we’ll start from zero.”

That got her attention. She lifted her head from the table, “what? Wait, please?”

“No,” Nat said firmly. “I gave you a chance to take the last one, you didn’t do it. So, we’re going to start over.”

“Yes, but Nat,” she attempted.

“No, Alyssa,” he cut her off. “I must say, you have recovered incredibly well, all of a sudden, for someone who was sobbing and couldn’t move, thirty seconds ago.” He watched her open her mouth and then close it. “Or was that a ploy for sympathy, young lady? Or at least part of it, because I have no doubt that this strap hurts. I’ve felt it myself.”

Nat watched her eyes widen and got the answer.

“As I thought,” he said. “Stay there.” This time he would give her the pillows. Stepping over to the couch, he grabbed two pillows and went back to the table. “All right, Lyssa, it’s getting late, we’re going to finish this and get to bed. Let’s put these under your hips.”

He lifted her up and put the pillows down on the table, before placing her back down. Nat could tell she was nervous. “You don’t have to count these,” he told her. “I expect you to not interfere. Hold onto the edge of the table and keep your feet on the floor. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” she told him. “Nat, sir, Sir Nat?”

Nat smiled, it was impossible not to. “Yes, Alyssa?”

“May I say I’m sorry for not accepting the last one and trying to get you to feel sorry for me?” she asked.

“You may,” he told her.

“I am sorry, I,” she paused. “I was in so much pain, am in pain. I didn’t expect you to use that thing. I think, I was upset about it.”

“Well, you’re going to have another twenty-four strokes during which you can think that over, young lady,” Nat told her. “Plus, an additional six, for the ploy for sympathy. Thirty-two. You don’t have to count, but you will not interfere.”

He tapped the strap to her bottom, brought his arm back and began. This time he didn’t pause between strokes. Nat doled out the thirty-two like a machine. Because the majority of the others had been on the center of her bottom, he focused these on the lower part of her cheeks and upper part of her thighs.

Alyssa yelled, cried, screamed, begged, howled, and finally sobbed. Any and all fight that had been in her was gone. Nat put the strap in the closet and double checked the locks. Then, he carefully picked her up, managing to grab one of the pillows, and went over to the sofa. Tossing the pillow, he took a seat and held her close. She sobbed. He hadn’t seen her in such a state in a long time.

Nat held her close, rocking her and telling her over, and over, that she was okay. Even when her tears quieted, he continued to soothe her, he could feel her shaking slightly. After a while, he looked down and his suspicions were confirmed. She was asleep. The one way to get her to go to sleep, he thought to himself. If only it were as simple as a cup of tea.

NOTE: The Nat and Alyssa series will continue. The next installment will be under a different name.

MiaDevlin

Re: Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Twelve (Final)

Post by MiaDevlin » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Yay! I look forward to these stories!

smehusa

Re: Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Twelve (Final)

Post by smehusa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 pm

thank you i loved the story