Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Ten

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Ten

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:50 pm

Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story – Part Ten

As Alyssa slept, Nat kept an eye on her from the kitchen table. He copied the list onto a separate piece of paper and began making notes and attempting to develop a plan of how to do things. After reading through the list a few times, he began to see ways that he could group them. There were multiple instances that she listed being smart-aleck, smart-mouth, rude, sarcastic or having an attitude. Those would be one group. The second group was acts of childish behavior. This was the disobedience, the near tantrums, locking him out of the van, refusing to move or exit the van, and kicking the car. Then there was the spoiling for a fight, the yelling at him and slamming doors. He included her refusal to tell him what was going on in that category. Three categories that encompassed everything listed. Plus, Number 21 which was going to be just a discussion. It’d taken 90 minutes, but he had a plan.

He could see her stir over on the small sofa. “Alyssa,” he called out. That pierced the veil of sleep. Nat watched as her eyes blinked open. Blink. Blink. Blink. Blink. Four consecutive, slow, open and shut movements of her eyelids. It was Alyssa forcing her brain to work. He could tell, the exact second that everything came back to her.

Nat stood up and walked over to the couch. “Did you have a good rest,” he asked, lifting the blanket off of her.

“Yes, sir,” she replied, looking up at him. There were still some cobwebs left from the deep sleep.

Nat smiled at her and then swept her up into his arms, sat down and pulled her into his lap. He saw her yoga pants, which had fallen on the floor. She wasn’t going to want to put those back on. Only being in her panties would make her self conscious.

“I have an idea,” he remarked, and tapped her on the nose, giving her a smile. She looked sleepy and uncertain. Standing up with Alyssa in his arms, Nat smiled at her again, letting her know that she was okay. “Before we do anything else,” he had already headed for the stairs. “You and I are both going to change into some comfortable clothes.”

Pajama pants would be much looser, he thought to himself. She’d be able to wear them without feeling pain from them. Having them on would make her feel better, he knew that. Otherwise, Alyssa would be slightly self-conscious, and that would make it more difficult to have an honest conversation with her.

When he got to the top of the steps he moved towards her room. Walking inside, Nat flipped on the light switch, and then looked at her. “All right, Lyssa. I’m going to set you down, I want you to change into some comfortable pjs or sweats. I’m going to go across the hall and change, as well, and then I’ll come right back. All right?”

He was surprised when she shook her head and held onto him. “No?” Nat laughed. “Well, Lyssa, you need to change.”

“I know, sir,” she said very quietly. “I just, please don’t leave me here.”

Nat realized that he’d touched on something from the previous evening. “All right, little one,” he said, sitting down on the side of the bed, Alyssa in his arms. Her suitcase was on the bed to his right, already opened with clothes tossed about. “We’ll get you into comfortable clothes, first.”

Holding her close with one arm, he picked through the clothes, pulling out a large shirt and pair of pajama pants. He also found a fresh pair of panties and a pair of socks.

Alyssa felt a wave of relief rush over her when he sat down. Even though she’d buried her head into his chest, she knew he was pulling out clothes for her. He planned to undress/dress her. While it was usually something she’d complain about, she didn’t care this time.

“Okay, Lyssa,” she heard him say and pulled away to look up at him. “New pair of panties,” he asked. She shook her head. Those she didn’t need. Nat tossed them back in the suitcase.
“While we’re here, Alyssa, why don’t you tell me, how it is you ended up sleeping on the floor, hmm?” Alyssa barely noticed that he was threading her legs into the pajama pants.

“I was yelling and slamming the door,” she whispered. “I’m so sorry, Nat.”

He took her chin and got her attention. “I know, Lyssa,” he was quiet. She could tell by his tone that he wasn’t angry, and for that she was grateful. “I’m not going to punish you. I do want you to tell me.”

Alyssa nodded and continued. She felt her arms being moved but didn’t pay attention. “I, I was yelling, and slamming doors, and crying,” she told him. “I lost my energy. I didn’t eat dinner like you told me to, and I got very tired, very quickly. I just, I felt like I had to sit down or lay down before I fell down. So, I leaned against the wall and lowered myself down onto the floor.”

Nat nodded. “Really quick, hop off.” Alyssa was surprised when he lifted her off his lap. In one swift maneuver, he pulled the pajama pants all of the way up and tied the drawstring on the waistband. “Hop on,” he said, lifting her back on to where she’d been on his lap.

She must have looked surprised because he tapped her nose. “So, you were exhausted and then felt like you were going to collapse,” he replied.
Alyssa nodded. “Yes, I was crying, and I fell asleep.”

“I see,” Nat said, over exaggerating the dramatic effect of the words. “Why is it you were crying? When I closed my door, you were yelling.”

“I was upset, I wanted you,” Alyssa stopped. What had she wanted? She wasn’t sure. “I wanted you to punish me, but you wouldn’t do it. So, I was upset and I, I think I was trying to make you so mad, that you would. Then, you didn’t.”

Nat could see how confused she’d gotten. “I know you wanted me to punish you, sweetheart,” he told her, pulling on her socks. “That was very clear last night.”

She looked up at him, shocked and confused. Nat laughed quietly. “It was very clear, sweetheart,” he placed a kiss on her head. “The thing is, I don’t think you actually wanted me to punish you. I’m fairly certain that there was something you wanted, something or place that you hoped to get to by being punished?”

He could tell that he’d given her something to think about. Standing up, Nat was still holding her. “All right, one of us has changed,” he announced. “You may come with me while I go and change. I will not be able to keep you in my lap the entire time, though.”

She nodded, “I understand.”

“All right,” Nat nodded back. Walking out of the room, he turned off the light and went across the hall. He balanced her carefully while opening the door to his room. Walking inside, he flicked on the light switch and walked over to the bed.

“Okay, Lyssa,” he said quietly. “I’m going to set you down, now. It’s only going to be for a few minutes, while I change. Do you want me to place you on your feet or on the bed?”

“On the bed, please,” she replied, after a moment.

“All right,” Nat leaned forward, and she rolled out of his arms and onto her stomach. He smiled at her, ruffled her hair, and then walked towards the bathroom. Grabbing sweatpants and a t-shirt, Nat into the small washroom and changed clothes.

He took an extra moment and washed up. With Alyssa always in his arms, crying on his shoulder and neck, he took particular care to make sure that the areas were clean. Not that he ignored daily grooming habits. He simply made every effort to get all germs and dirt off of there, so that they wouldn’t get in her eyes, nose, mouth or on her in any way. However, these were extra measures, small things, that he always made sure to take.

When he went back into the bedroom Alyssa was just as he left her. There was one key difference, though. There were tears running down her face. “Lyssa,” Nat spoke her name, the question, and concern evident. He covered the distance between the bathroom and the side of the bed in two seconds flat. His concern grew when he attempted to pick her up, but she shook her head.

So, he sat down next to her. “Alyssa,” he kept his tone gentle. “What happened? I don’t think I disappeared for that long.”

He knew it wasn’t his presence, or lack thereof while in the bathroom. But he also knew a statement like that had the best chance of breaking through to her. When he heard a small laugh, Nat smiled.

“You didn’t,” she said. “That’s not. I just, I was thinking about last night. When you spanked me, in here.”

“The lesson I wanted you to learn,” Nat replied.

“Yes,” she whispered. “I… I want to tell you.” Nat saw her tilt her head back, so she could see him. “I swear I do, I just can’t figure out how. I don’t know how to explain.”

When Nat reached to pick her up that time, she allowed him to. “You know what, Lyssa, that’s all right,” he said, standing up with her curled up tight. He headed for the door, “I know you’ll figure out how to tell me.”

Turning off the light, he continued through the small second-floor landing and headed downstairs. “What’s more, you have told me that you’re thinking about it and that you want to communicate, you’re having difficulty, that’s all. That tells me that you take it seriously.”

Nat was back on the first floor at this point. He walked over to the table and sat down, still holding her. “All right, Lyssa,” he said to her.

“All right, Lyssa,” Nat said. Alyssa doubted that he realized it, but whenever he said that phrase, in that tone, she always knew what was going to happen. That was the ‘time to move on to punishments’ declaration.

She waited for him to set her on the floor and have her stand in front of him. She was surprised when he kept her on his lap. He was thinking, she could tell that much. “How many spankings did I give you between yesterday and today?”

She thought on it, going through the event and counting in her head. “Five, sir,” she told him.

“That’s what I came up with,” he nodded. “The backseat with my hand and the hairbrush,” Alyssa saw he was counting on his hand. “Again, in the backseat with the hairbrush. “In front of the cabin using the hairbrush. Ten strokes with my belt. Then, today with the wooden spatula.”

Alyssa watched as Nat held his fingers apart. She had no idea what he was doing. Nat wiggled all of his fingers.

“Spirit fingers,” she guessed?

When he laughed, she was glad because she’d known that wasn’t the answer. “No,” he said to her, still chuckling. “Five.” He wiggled his fingers again. “Just confirming it is five spankings that you’ve had.”

“Okay,” Alyssa still wasn’t certain where he was going.

“On a scale of one to ten,” Nat stood up quickly and smacked her bottom. “What was that,” he asked her, sitting back down.

She was embarrassed that she’d let out a yelp at the contact. Her bottom was tender, but it hadn’t hurt as much as it could have. “Like a 4, I think,” she said to him.

“Hmm,” he was looking at her. It was that assessing look that she hated. He seemed to make up his mind fairly quick though. “All right, here’s what is going to happen. I want you to remember that you gave me your word that you would cooperate.”

Alyssa didn’t like the sound of that. It told her that whatever he was going to tell her, she wasn’t going to like. “I’m going to have a look at your bottom and see what the damage is.”

“What?” she interrupted, knowing that was exactly what she wasn’t supposed to do, but not caring. “Nat, I’m fine. You don’t have to do that.”

“Alyssa,” he said sharply. “Either you cooperate and go over my lap and I take a look, no fuss. Or you don’t cooperate, go over my lap, I take a look and then spank you for the fuss.”

“This is so dumb,” she muttered, for some reason not able to make her brain control her mouth.

“Door number two,” Nat announced. He lifted her off of his lap and set her down next to him. Alyssa stared at him and he stared back at her.

“Alyssa, stop stalling, take down the pjs now,” he said to her.

“Nat, I’m sorry, I, just, this is embarrassing,” she told him. He continued to stare at her. Finally, she gave up. Undoing the knot, he’d tied, she pushed the pajama pants down to her knees. She stepped forward to go over his lap when he stopped her. “Panties, too.”

Alyssa stared at him. He almost always did those for her. Squeezing her eyes shut, she pushed the panties down as well. Cautiously, she opened one eye. Everything looked all right, except for Nat. He still looked a little unhappy with her. She opened her other eye. Yup, he still looked kind of peeved.

“I am sorry,” she said quietly. “I’m ready to cooperate.”

He nodded and took her arm. “I’m glad to hear that.” Alyssa let him guide her over his lap. She hated being in that position, where no part of her touched the floor. She just hung over him. She felt lifting up her left hip. Then he did the same to the right side. “Push your bottom up,” he said.

Cooperate, Alyssa silently ordered herself. It was easier said than done. Both the cooperating and what he told her to do. She didn’t have anything to brace her feet or hands against. She did attempt to do as he asked but ended up flopping back down onto his lap, two seconds later.

“I’m sorry,” she said, immediately. “That wasn’t on purpose.” She was already trying to push herself back up. The second try was just as unsuccessful since she landed back on her stomach.

She felt Nat’s hand on her lower back. “It’s okay,” he said, his voice calm. “You tried, I can see that,” he told her. “What I told you to do was not fair to you. There is nothing for you to use to boost yourself up. I’m not upset.”

“Thank you,” she whispered, relieved.

“I’m going to slide my arm under your stomach,” he told her, and she felt his arm slide underneath her. A second later he lifted her so that her bottom went up in the air. It was only a few seconds, then he put her back down.

“No broken skin, that’s what I wanted to be sure of,” he told her. You have a few bruises, otherwise, you’re correct that your bottom is doing all right.”

Alyssa couldn’t help herself, “See, I told you!”

“What was that?” Nat’s voice was sharp. Alyssa had slapped her hand over her mouth.

“Nothing,” she said, her voice muffled.

“I’ll give you one more chance to tell me, Alyssa,” Nat’s voice was calm, creepily calm. “What was that?”

“Nothing, sir,” she had removed her had.

“Well,” Nat’s tone was quiet, the quiet that he became when he was angry. “We’ll retire that topic for a later time.”

That did not sound like Nat. Nat was usually lecturing her. Nat was usually telling her that nothing would happen until she gave him an honest answer.

“Moving on,” his voice cut into her thoughts. “Do you see how quick that was? This would have been over and done with if you had just cooperated.” SMACK!

She was grateful that he was using his hand. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “You gave me your word that you would not fuss,” he said to her. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “That you would cooperate because you admitted you earned these punishments.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “Now, this may not seem like it’s a punishment,” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “but it does not mean that excuses you from cooperating.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “You gave me your word, Alyssa Marie” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “I expect you to keep it.” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

It was quick, she admitted that. Truthfully, his words hurt more than the smacks from his hand. Nat pulled her panties up and then helped her stand. Alyssa twisted slightly keeping herself moving in an effort to not put her hands on her bottom. That was when she noticed that the door was still wide open. She turned back to Nat.

“Yes,” he asked.

“The door,” was all she could manage.

“What about the door,” he replied.

“It’s open,” she squeaked.

“Yes, it is,” he told her. “The screen is closed.”

“But the door is open,” Alyssa repeated.

“I believe you had a good deal to say about that last night, didn’t you,” he remarked.

Hearing that, it all sunk in, the pieces clicked together and humbled didn’t even begin to describe it. Alyssa looked down at her feet, as her tears started. Someone might have walked by. They were in a campground area. There were other cabins with other people staying in them. What if someone had heard the sounds of her spanking? Or worse, what if someone had seen it? Could someone see it from that walking path?

Alyssa felt her tears start anew as the thoughts raced through her mind. It didn’t matter if she knew the people or not. No one could know that she was spanked by Nat. Absolutely, no one.
Her head was lifted up and she saw Nat looking at her with a serious expression. “Let’s stop the tears, Alyssa,” he said. “There’s no reason for them. I’m not going to put up with theatrics from you. So, take a few breaths, close your eyes and save those tears.”

“So, take a few breaths, close your eyes and save those tears,” Nat told her. He hated himself for saying it. However, they were past the time for gently moving towards serious conversations. He knew that, deep down, this was what Alyssa needed. More than that, it was what she wanted.

The gentle, kind, kid gloves, light pat on the head, softer swats, empathy, and compromise was not what she needed or wanted. He’d been extraordinarily gentle and careful with her up to this point. While he had no intention of tossing her around and yelling, he did know that there was going to be a change.

He waited patiently for Alyssa to open her eyes. A moment later she did. He saw that the tears had stopped. “That’s better,” he remarked. “Now, why don’t you.”

Alyssa interrupted him, “can we close the door?”

Nat stared at her for a moment, eyebrows raised. He knew why it was bothering her. “I believe that I was speaking,” he replied, his voice hard. It had the intended effect. “No, the screen door is closed, the front door will remain where it is.”

He saw the look on her face and knew she was unhappy. For the moment, he ignored it. “Are you ready to tell me the truth?” he asked her. He saw her forehead wrinkle in confusion. “What you said when you were over my lap a few minutes ago.”

He watched her blush, her face and the back of her neck turning bright red. “You’ve already lied to me,” he told her. “Don’t make things worse.”

She looked up at him and Nat felt like a fist was clenching his heart. He got no pleasure being the hard, cold individual that held her to every rule. It was difficult for him too. He knew she’d never understand that.

“I said, ‘I told you’,” Alyssa said, quietly.

Nat cleared his throat and saw tears appear in her eyes.

“I said, ‘See, I told you’ sir,” she replied. The minute the words were out, she looked down at the floor.

“You felt the need to lie to me about it when I asked,” Nat raised her chin up.

“I knew you’d be mad, sir,” Alyssa told him. Nat couldn’t help his eyebrows going up.

“More than with you lying to me?” he asked her.

“No,” she looked frustrated. “I don’t know. I didn’t think about it, I guess, sir.”

“No, I’d agree you didn’t,” Nat nodded his head. “There will be punishment for the lying. But it will not be for a few days.” He saw her eyes open wide.

“But-but-but you always punish me,” Alyssa told him.

“I plan to punish you,” he responded.

“I know but, you, like um, you punish me when you, like, figure it out,” she attempted.

“I’m aware that you don’t like the idea of waiting,” Nat began.

“Please!” she threw her arms around him. “I lied to you, Nat. Please, punish me. I deserve it. You always punish me. Dishonesty is the worst offense in your book, remember?”

Nat opened his mouth to respond, but she continued. “You always wash my mouth out, that’s always part of my punishment.”

He watched as she nearly ran over to the small kitchen area and was turning in small circles until she found soap. She placed it on the counter. Realizing that this wasn’t going to end soon, Nat leaned back on the table to watch.

“And, and you uh, you spank me with um, one of these,” Alyssa pulled a wooden slotted spatula out of the drawer.

“And oh well, maybe one of these,” Nat saw a straight plastic spatula that looked like it could be a ruler appear on the counter.

“And, oh, see it’s fate, you always make me swallow this stuff,” she appeared from behind the counter placing a bottle of cod liver oil on the counter along with a spoon.

“You spank me with your hand, but that’s attached to you,” she was partly talking to him and partly to herself, Nat had decided. “Of course, dishonesty is the worst offense in your book so you always punish me with your belt, but I uh, I’m going to leave that on you,” she paused.

“Good choice,” Nat informed her.

“Well, um, uh, you would, you would, you would,” Nat watched her turn in a circle again. “You would make me go to time out.” He watched as she grabbed a pencil and marched herself over to the only available corner.

He felt his eyebrows go up when she took things one step further. Alyssa put her toes against the floorboards like he’d have her do, occasionally. She put the pencil in the corner and nodded. Then, to his shock, she pulled her panties down, putting her bottom on display, then put the pencil in place, holding it with her nose. She had effectively put herself in time out.