THE FIRE AND THE MYSTERIOUS MAN - PART ONE

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Eroticbeauty

THE FIRE AND THE MYSTERIOUS MAN - PART ONE

Post by Eroticbeauty » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:26 am

THE FIRE AND THE MYSTERIOUS MAN

I was lost in that sleazy day, smoking a cigarette down the street, surrounded by people who seemed so certain of their life, of their actions. They were running from one place to another, just like that, because they had to. All sounds so poor to me, and a little ridiculous. Even that pale sun behind the blanket of grey clouds, looked stupid. I entered a cafe, hoping some caffeine could wake me up a little bit. I sat down to a little circular table, and a waiter with tired eyes took me a black coffee. I smelled it, it was very strong. I tied back my long brown hair, to try to appear more orderly. A man in his fifties was standing at the counter. With a whiskey in his hand, he was staring at me. He was pretty ugly, sloppy, with a round tummy, wearing dirty clothes. In a certain kind of way, I was disgusted by him. But in his eyes there was something, I couldn’t say what it was, that drew me. I drunk my coffee, trying to look casual. His eyes were still pointed on me, then I smiled. I could have been his daughter, I thought. He approached me, and without saying a word, he sat down in front of me. I was not scared of him, he didn’t look dangerous. His face was relaxed, as nothing seemed could have worried that man. His confidence made me feel “at home”.
“You’re having a bad day too, isn’t it?” he asked me, laying down his glass on the table.
“I think so…I’m trying to fight the boredom, the no-sense of this life, but in vain, I suppose. It’s all so grey, today.”
“So, what do you do?”
“Nothing” I shrugged.
“You’re too young to do nothing with your life” he said to me, quite ironically.
“I’m a philosophy student, by the way. I like to think about things, but I’m questioning the human action. In these days everything seems so automatic, and obvious…there aren’t new impetus.”
“Are you looking for new impetus?”
“Ideally, yes.”
“Can I say something to you?”
“Yes…of course.”
“I think you’re looking in the wrong direction, girl.”
“What do you mean?”
“The real change happens inside of us. Stop chasing what you need in the outside, it will not answer you anyway. It has is own sound, his own eternal music, and it’s not going to change, even if you want it.”
“You’re talking from experience, now?”
“I do, trust me.”
“Well, I’m sleepy inside, right now, and I don’t believe I can do anything to change myself either.”
“I can help you, if you want.”
“Why would you help me? You don’t even know me.”
“Maybe because you look like someone I used to know. Maybe because it is no coincidence you end up here today.”
“I’m not following you, right now…”
“Doesn’t matter, forget about that. What I’m saying, it’s I think you’re wasting a lot of opportunities, girl. You have to be alive, we all have to. There’s a fire inside of everyone, and it’s the most important thing, that fire, your fire. But you must control it, or it will burn your beautiful soul without you knowing that he’s doing it. Don’t let that fire consumes your life, instead makes it blaze, brightly.”
“I didn’t think you were such a wise man” I laughed a little.
“I’ve done a lot of mistakes in my life, and now for me it’s too late. This is why I like to help others.”
“How, exactly, If I can ask you that? How would you like to help me?”
“I would teach you to control your fire.”
“You still be not so clear…”
“If you want to know how, just follow me.”
Then he just got up, and he headed the exit. I was confused. I saw him leaving the cafe. The instinct said to me to follow that man, without any good reason. I was a little scared, that moment. He was a perfect stranger to me, and someone who I felt to trust though. Plus, I was suddenly feeling better, just because of him. It was a strange sensation, I had never experienced, and I couldn’t even explain. I stood up and I got to him.
“Where are you going?” I asked him, so curious.
“I’m going home, I live nearby.”
“You’re saying to me I should come to your place?”
“I’m not obliging you to do anything, girl. It’s your choice.”
“You said you can help me…”
“Yes, I can” he started to walk faster.
“Tell me how, so I can understand if I’m interested, or not.”
“It’s something I don’t like to discuss in the middle of a street, it’s quite inappropriate” he lit a cigarette, continuing to walk quickly.
“Are you a shrink, or something like that?” I was wheezing.
“I’m just a man with a proper solution to your problems” he stared at me, and his eyes were like they had the power to persuade me.
“People pay me more than a therapist, though.”
“I don’t have any money” I replied right after.
“You don’t have to pay me, I just want to help you, I told you.”
“You’re so mysterious…” I sighed.
Then he stopped.
“This is me” he pointed the door of a big house.
“Do you live here?” my eyes opened wide.
He nodded, extracting a set of keys from the pocket of his poor jacket.
“What did you decide?”
“Well…I’m too curious right now, to say no.”
“So, come on in” he opened the door.
I walked into a giant elegant living room. I was shocked. I didn’t expect it from a man like that.
“And do you live here all alone?” I asked him.
“I have often company. Now wait for me in that room, I’m going to change my clothes.”
There was an interconnecting room, behind red curtains.
A little square room, painted white, with nothing inside but a big wooden chair positioned in the middle. I found it pretty weird, completely in contrast with the good taste of the living room’s forniture.
“Why I have to wait here, and why he has to change his clothes?” I asked myself, a little fussy.
Then I heard him, he was behind me. I turned around.
He was wearing a black suit, it looked pretty expensive. In his hand a big leather suitcase.
“Can you explain me what’s happening, now?”
He putted the suitcase on the floor, he opened it.
“Those are the tools of my trade.”
In front of me there was a complete set of spanking implements. I was not able to say a word.
“Have you ever been spanked?” he asked me, nice and relaxed.
“No…” I said to him, perceiving my voice like somebody else’s.
“I can spank you, girl. This is the way I help people.”
“I think you were right…before, at the cafe.”
“What do you mean?”
“It’s no coincidence, our meeting…”
“I know that, for sure.”
“It’s a long time I feel like I need discipline, but I never had the courage to admit it to myself.”
“That’s your fire, girl, talking to you. He knows things better than you do. Now you have just to trust him. I’m here to lead you to him. And at the end, you will be relieved as you never been before, in your entire life.”

mrspankshard

Re: THE FIRE AND THE MYSTERIOUS MAN - PART ONE

Post by mrspankshard » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:18 pm

Great start more more more