Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Six

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:23 pm

Alyssa cast her eyes down, frustrated with how she felt at the moment. Then she remembered her plan was to be channeling Alicia. Though, maybe it was time to stop. She really couldn’t tell how it was working. She did know one thing, though. Alicia wouldn’t let anyone, especially Nat, make her feel like she was four inches tall; she’d mop the floor with anyone that attempted to make her feel like a naughty little girl being scolded by their parent. Yes, at this exact moment, maybe channeling Alicia wasn’t such a bad thing.

“You had plenty of opportunities to shape up earlier, you didn’t take any of them,” Nat told her, letting go of her chin. “We’ll address it tomorrow.”

“Nat, please,” Alyssa cried out, frustrated. That was not Alicia. The frustration, the desperation. He hadn’t even turned around yet, only taken a step back. When she looked up at him, he was waiting for her to continue. “Please,” she said again, biting her lip, begging herself no to cry. “I, I’m sorry,” she nearly whispered. “Please don’t make me go to bed like this.”

She didn’t notice him step forward until he put his hand on her shoulder. “Like what, Alyssa,” he asked her.

“Like this,” she looked at the ground, not knowing how to explain. She didn’t even realize that her tears had started. “Feeling like this. Please, you, you always punish me first. Before I go to bed.”

She felt his hand drop from her shoulder. “No, Alyssa,” he said to her.

“Please,” she begged, her tears increasing. Out of ideas, she dropped down on her knees and wrapped her arms around his legs. “Please, Nat, please?!”

Alyssa heard him mutter something, but she was too wrapped up in her own emotion to make out what it was. A few seconds later she felt him grasp her arms and pull her up to her feet. He held onto her until she got her balance, and Alyssa knew that he was watching her. “Come in here,” he said to her.

Alyssa’s heart soared. He was going to do it. Yes, it was odd, the fact that she wanted to be punished. But, she wanted to go to bed without feeling horrible. Nat had directed her over towards the side of the large bed. She walked in, hesitantly, looking around.

It was a plain room, nothing unique or special about it. A queen size bed took up most of the space. She’d be willing to bet that the room she was staying in looked pretty much the same. On one side of the bed was a door leading into, what had to be the bathroom. On the other side was a desk.

Nat was standing on the side closest to the bathroom. While he didn’t look impatient, Alyssa decided not to move super slowly, observing everything. It’d been difficult enough getting him to do this, the last thing she wanted was for him to change his mind.

She quickly walked over to the side of the bed, which was where he’d indicated with a gesture. “Grab two or three pillows, stack them on the edge of the bed,” he said from behind her. “I’ll give you a minute. When I come back, I should see those pants down at your knees, and you bent over the pillows.”

She heard him walk into what she assumed was the bathroom. He hadn’t asked if she understood. He’d just spewed out directions and left. She took a deep breath and reminded herself not to nitpick the details of things. She’d literally been down on her knees begging him. The last thing she wanted was for him to change his mind, all because she’d started an argument over why he hadn’t asked if she understood.

Taking a breath, she carefully peeled her yoga pants off of her bottom. Alyssa never realized that she was holding her breath through something until she found herself letting it out. She’d gotten the tight yoga pants down to the bottom of her cheeks when she let out the large breath and opened her eyes. Apparently, she’d squeezed them shut as well. She walked herself through another few deep breaths. Then, she squeezed her eyes closed again, took a deep breath in, and carefully peeled the tight pants down to just below her upper thighs. Once again, she let out the breath and opened her eyes. That was the hardest part. Once she got them that far, Alyssa pushed the yoga pants down to her knees.

The first part was the worst. The part of her where she’d been spanked. When the material rubbed against the skin it was agony. It’s why she was so careful. Alyssa was about to pull her panties down when she remembered that he hadn’t said to do that. That was odd, but again she wasn’t going to question. Even if she had to beat it into her head a million times, she wasn’t going to start questioning everything, at least not now.

Instead, she reached over to the top of the bed and grabbed two pillows. Alyssa neatly stacked them one on top of the other, at the edge of the bed. After taking another deep breath, she pushed herself up on her toes and bent over them, so her hips were on top of the pillows and her bottom was sticking almost directly up in the air.

Nat had gone into the bathroom and washed his face, coming to grips with what he was about to do. He stared at his reflection for a moment. Was this a good idea? He didn’t know. He thought that it was. Under normal circumstances, he’d say yes. But ‘normal circumstances’ would mean, he was dealing with an Alyssa that he understood.

That was not the young woman bent over the bed ten feet away. The Alyssa that he’d come to know well, that he’d come to care for, she knew when he told her ‘no’ that it meant ‘no’. That if he’d made up his mind not to punish her, there was not going to be any changing it.

Nat ran his hand over his face one more time and then looked up at his reflection. Nodding to himself, he straightened up and turned to the door, ready to go back into the other room. Opening the bathroom door, he walked two steps into the bedroom and stopped at the small dresser that he’d placed his suitcase on top of. The suitcase was already open. Nat could see his two belts and the paddle that he’d packed, resting on top of his clothes.

Selecting the wider and heavier of the two belts, he held the buckle and wrapped the band around his hand a number of times, shortening the punishing leather instrument. The eighteen inches of worn cowhide that were left he allowed to swing from side to side, somewhat like a pendulum, as he walked over towards Alyssa.

He could tell by the way her body tensed up that she knew what he had. “All right Alyssa,” he said when he reached her. “I want you to take a moment to think if you need to.”

He saw her nod. Though she couldn’t see him, he gave her a disapproving stare and then cleared his throat. “I want you to take a moment to think if you need to,” he repeated.

“Yes, sir,” she replied quietly.

“As I believe you know, I’m going to use my belt.”

He saw her nod, again. Then, she quickly said, “yes, sir I do, know that I mean.”

Nat smiled, he couldn’t help himself. “Again, you make take a moment to think, if you need. I want you to tell me, for your behavior, what would be an appropriate punishment?”
He saw her tense up even more.

“This is just you giving me your opinion,” he told her, as he walked back and forth behind her. Five steps in one direction and then five steps back the other way. The belt slicing through the air the entire time. “As you’re aware,” Nat continued, “there are times that I seek your thoughts on this type of thing.”

“200, sir,” she said, after a moment.

“200,” he replied. “With the belt,” he asked her.

“Yes, sir,” she told him.

“Well,” Nat took a step towards her. “That’s an interesting thought on how you should be punished. I will take it into account when making my decision.” He knew that confused her. Since he was next to her, Nat sat down on the bed.

“Now, tonight, right here, let me explain what is going to happen, Alyssa,” he said, rubbing her back, letting her know that he was there. “This is not a punishment.”

He anticipated her reaction of confusion. She started to stand upright. He was prepared for that and stopped her. “No, do not move until I give you permission.” He could tell that confused her further.

“I told you that I would not punish you tonight, Alyssa,” he said, taking her chin and turning her head so he could look into her eyes. He could tell she was with him. “I did not waver in that statement. I left no room for uncertainty. I told you that I would not punish you tonight. In the time that you’ve known me, how often have I changed my mind, once I’ve made a decision like that?”

“Never, sir,” she whispered.

“In the rare instance that it’s happened, I don’t think you were there to witness it,” Nat told her. “I told you I was not going to punish you tonight, Alyssa, and I meant it. This is not punishment. Rather, this is not part of any punishment that I intend to give you.”

He felt her attempt to nod her head and could see in her eyes that she understood that much.

“Now, you’re familiar with the position that you’re in,” he said, regretting his word choice when she blushed deep-red.

“Meaning,” he emphasized the word, going up slightly in volume to get her attention. It was what he did when he needed to correct something that he’d said. “If you walked into a room and saw someone bent over, the way you are, wearing only what you are, what would you think?”

He loosened his grip on her chin so she could speak. “That they were going to be punished, sir,” she told him quietly.

“Punished,” Nat nodded his head. “Go on, that can mean a lot of things. If you walked into a room and saw a young lady, your age, in the exact same position that you are, dressed exactly like you are, you think? What?”

He saw her blush again and a smile twitched at the corner of his mouth. Alyssa hated saying the word ‘spanking’.

“I’d think that they were going to be,” she stopped speaking and looked up at him.

Nat wasn’t going to fill in the words for her this time.

“They were going to be um punished where someone was going to like maybe use something to um,” Alyssa looked up at him again. Nat saw her begging him to save her. He looked back replying silently that she had to do it. “That uh,” he watched as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. A second later she opened her eyes and looked up at him. “That they were going to get a spanking probably with a belt or cane or paddle or something that you usually have to bend over the bed for.”

Nat nodded. “I’d say that’s about right,” he told her, letting go of her chin and she immediately let her head go back to the center, so she was looking straight in front of her. He cleared his throat quietly and she moved her head back, so she was still looking at him. “When I said that you’re familiar with the position,” he told her. “I meant that you recognize it. If you walked into a room and saw someone as you are, you would know why. You wouldn’t wonder what the person is doing.”

He could see that helped her or at least lessened some of the embarrassment he’d caused. “You recognize the position, and yes, you have experienced what the punishment is like,” he took hold of her chin again, as he saw her about to look away. “Which means, you know the pain it causes,” he pulled her chin up ever so slightly making sure that he could see into her eyes. “So, while I say this is not a punishment, you may feel that it is. It won’t be easy, it will be painful. It’s very similar. That’s why I am clarifying, again, that it is not part of any punishment that I intend to give you.”

He saw confusion and understanding.

“You may feel that it is,” he let go of her chin and rubbed her back. “That’s all right.” She was holding her head to the side so that she was looking at him. Nat gave her the smallest of smiles before taking her chin and moving her head back to the center, so she was facing forward.

Then, he stood up and moved so he was standing behind her.

“I’m going to repeat, this is not punishment, Alyssa,” Nat repeated. “Rather, this is not part of any punishment that I intend to give you. What it is, is a lesson. You will understand in a moment.” Reaching forward, he pulled her panties up between her cheeks.

“Tonight, you’re going to receive ten strokes with my belt. Before you start to question things, remember, this is not a punishment, this is a lesson. Somethings will be similar and somethings will be different.”

Nat could tell that stopped whatever the comment was, that had been about to come flying out of her mouth. “Ten strokes, Alyssa,” he patted her bottom and saw her jump. She was nervous. “Ten strokes, that I will give in two sets of five. I expect you to count each stroke, to stay as still as possible, and to not interfere.”

“Yes, sir,” he heard her say quietly.

“Again, Alyssa, this is a lesson. I want you to keep that in mind. You will notice a large difference between the first and second set of five. I believe, by the end, once we talk about things, you’ll understand much better. I’m sorry that this is the way you’re having to learn this lesson, but it is apparently necessary.”

Taking a step back, Nat touched her bottom with the belt. “Take a deep breath, young lady,” he told her. He could see her breathe in and then let it out. He raised the belt up and brought it flying down on her bottom. Alyssa cried out, but she managed to count out, “one, sir.”

He brought the belt down a second time, and Alyssa had gotten control of her emotions. She gave a small cry, but that was it. Small cry and then she counted, “two, sir.” The third one was at the lower part of her cheeks. That one caused her to give a true cry of pain, but she reigned it in quick, counting “three, sir.” Nat made the fourth one land just below that third one.
Alyssa choked back a strangled cry and then announced “four, sir.” The last one Nat landed on top of one of the existing marks from the belt. This caused a true scream from pain. “Five, sir,” she said after a moment.

Nat did not tell her that he was controlling his anger, his emotions during the five that he gave her. That he was being extra careful to make sure that he didn’t use too much force when he swung the belt down. She’d learn that in a moment.

She’d made it through the first five, and he gave her a minute to rest. While she took the moment to catch her breath, he came to a decision for the second set. Making her count would be punitive and unnecessary. It would take away from the lesson he was trying to give. “All right, Alyssa, this next set of five you do not have to count,” he told her. “What I do expect is that you will do your absolute best to stay in position. No hands flying back, feet kicking up. None of that, understand?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied.

“All right,” Nat announced. “Five strokes. Here we go.” He touched her bottom with the belt. Then, he raised it up in the air and brought it flying down on her bottom. While he still used a little restraint, it wasn’t anywhere close to as much as he had before. Alyssa screamed out in pain and burst into tears.

“That is one,” Nat told her.

Raising the belt up again, he brought it down just below where the first stroke landed.

The third one hit the area on the lowest part of her cheeks, and Alyssa screamed bloody murder.

She tried to move, and Nat nearly had to restrain her. “No,” he told her. “There were two left. We’re going to repeat that last one, so you have three more to go. I know you’re confused, and I will explain everything once it’s done. Now back over the pillows, bottom in the air.”

He was proud of her when she did as he said. The repeat of the third stroke landed on top of the previous one. He wasn’t sure he’d ever heard her scream so loud. Nat forced himself to block it out.

There were two more.
Both were on the very tops of her thighs.
Both brought screams and shrieks and sobbing from her.

Nat went and put the belt with his items, and then wet a washcloth in the bathroom, before walking back over to her. Helping her up to her feet, he told her to reach back and adjust her panties. She turned bright red and then did so. Nat helped her to sit on his leg, without her bottom or upper thighs coming into contact with his jeans. Using the washcloth, he gently wiped the tears off her face.

“I know that was different,” he told her quietly. “It wasn’t a punishment, even though I’m sure it seemed like one. The first five that you felt, Alyssa, those are how I usually punish you. When I use my belt or anything to spank you, I make sure I am controlled, that I don’t let my own emotions or feelings get in the way, and I focus only on you. Making sure that you learn the necessary lesson, that you are able to accept your punishment, but that it doesn’t reach that point where punishment crosses over into abuse.”

To his surprise, she nodded, like she understood.

“The second set,” Nat continued. “Those hurt a lot more, didn’t they?”

“Yes, sir,” she said quietly.

“Can you describe what they felt like?”

“They felt like you hated me,” Alyssa told him.

Reaching forward, Nat ruffled her hair. His instinct was to kiss the top of her head, and he knew that she probably expected him to. But he couldn’t quite bring himself to do it. “Never, Lyssa. I could never hate you. But there was a lesson that you needed to learn, and sometimes the only way we learn is through heartbreak, sorrow, and pain.”

She looked up at him inquisitively. “I told you that I wasn’t going to punish you tonight,” Nat reminded her. “Did you think I said that to be mean?”

When she blushed he got the answer. But he continued to wait until she told him. “Yes, sir,” she whispered.

“Well, I’m sorry to hear that Lyssa,” Nat said to her. “That is not the reason that I told you I wasn’t going to do so.” He saw the inquisitive look on her face. “Now, there may be times where waiting might be part of the punishment. Most of the time, however, if I choose not to punish you that evening, it is because I do not believe I am in a place where I should do so.”

Nat saw the confused look on her face. “In order to make sure that you are punished effectively, but not horrifically, that it doesn’t become abusive, or excessive, I have to be certain that I’m not angry, or upset, or emotional about things. If I find that I have strong feelings about what transpired, it may result in my being harder on you than necessary. You felt an example of what that might be like with that second set of five.” Nat looked down at her and raised his eyebrows.

He could tell she was thinking and then it obviously made sense. She looked up at him. “Oh,” Alyssa said. “So, you said no, that you wouldn’t punish me tonight because you didn’t want to hurt me, I mean, like, you know what I mean.”

“That’s correct,” Nat told her.

He thought things were going all right until she lowered herself off his leg and pulled up her yoga pants. That had to hurt. “You’re that mad at me,” she asked quietly.

“Alyssa, I didn’t say that,” Nat replied, attempting to reach out and grab her. But she was already backing away from him.

“You just said that,” she told him.

“No,” Nat said evenly. “I said that was one of the emotions. I’m not angry with you. I’m not mad at you. I’m very confused about what has happened.” He stood up and stepped towards her as she continued backing out of the room.

“So, you said ‘no’ because you’re confused,” she asked. “Why wouldn’t you just talk to me?”

At that point, she was out in the hallway and Nat was at the door. “Alyssa, I attempted to talk to you multiple times today. None of those attempts were successful. Your response to each attempt I made only added to my confusion.”

He could tell that if he kept going in the conversation it was going to be a long night. “Now, I’ve explained the reason why I won’t punish you tonight. I believe I’ve made it clear that we will talk about all of this tomorrow. While I know it doesn’t seem fair to you, and may not make sense right now, I do hope just learned something. I think you did, it may take a while to get through to you.”

“Because I’m so hard headed and stubborn, right,” she scoffed.

“No,” Nat heard his voice become hard. “Because you’re tired, Alyssa. You’re also the individual with the sore bottom. It isn’t always easy to see the actual lesson when you’re sleeping on your stomach.”

He saw her ready to fire back a comment that would inevitably start an argument.

“I don’t know about you, but I am very tired. Your room is right over there. You can take a shower if you like. But you should get some sleep, it’s been a long day.” He moved to go back into his own room when he heard her cry out.

“Wait, please, Nat!” Alyssa cried out. He hadn’t closed the door yet, so he turned and looked at her.

“I get that you don’t believe me, but I do feel bad,” she told him.

He took two steps back towards her. Placing one hand on her shoulder he squeezed gently. “That’s a good step in the right direction,” he told her. “I’m glad to hear it. I do believe you.” Alyssa was hopeful. “That doesn’t change the fact that I will not punish you tonight, Alyssa.”

All of her hope fell to the floor.

“Why not?” she demanded. “Because of what you explained in your stupid lesson?”

His hand went from her shoulder to her chin. Once again, he pulled her chin up. “For one thing, you don’t get to decide when your punishment is. Waiting seems to have an effect on you, I’m noticing. Perhaps calling you on the carpet when you’ve done something you shouldn’t and then taking care of any punishment that evening, therefore putting the matter in the past, is not always the right approach.”

He dropped his hand, but Alyssa didn’t notice. “Yes, I’m starting to think that your behavior will be much improved if you have to wait a day or two, from now on.”

“That’s ridiculous” she cried out, arms flying up in the air. In that instant, she knew she’d gone too far.

“That’s ridiculous,” Alyssa yelled at him, throwing her arms up in the air. Nat was cognizant of the fact that he was tired and already upset with her. He could not let himself react.

“Alyssa, go into that room and go to sleep,” he told her, keeping his tone cool. He wouldn’t react. He couldn’t react. She was pushing his buttons, trying to get under his skin. Alyssa was trying to get a rise out of him. Nat had seen this behavior from her before, and he’d shut her down before.

“I’m sorry that I yelled,” she said, taking a step backward. “Really, truly sorry.”

“We’ll deal with it tomorrow,” Nat told her. “Your bag is on the bed. That will be your room while we stay here.” He nodded in the direction of the open door that led into the bedroom, indicating for her to go.

“I know that I was horrible today,” she said.

“We’ll talk about it tomorrow,” he said to her, knowing this routine quite well. They’d done different versions of it while she was in undergrad.

“I do feel bad about how I acted,” she looked conflicted.

“Go to your room, Alyssa,” he kept his tone neutral, along with his face. No facial expressions for her to attempt to interpret, no tone of voice to make her worry.

“I can explain everything, I will tell you,” she looked at him, pleading.

“We’ll talk about it tomorrow,” he repeated.

“Don’t you even want to know?” she asked him.

“I do,” he replied. “You can tell me about it tomorrow.”

“Nat, please talk to me,” she said quietly.

“We will talk tomorrow,” he said to her. “Go to your room, Alyssa.”

He saw that spark again. “You know what? Fine!” she said, nearly yelling at him. Nat watched as she walked over to the open bedroom door and turned to him.

“Who cares?” she yelled across the hallway landing at him. “I can’t believe I wanted to talk to you anyway.” The door slammed shut with such force that Nat was certain the wall rattled.

He shook his head to himself and turned around, taking a step back into his bedroom.

Behind him, he heard the door swing open, “and, I’m not sorry,” Alyssa yelled. The door slammed shut again, if possible, with even more force than the first time.

Nat continued to walk into the bedroom. He was closing the door when he heard Alyssa yank open the door again. “It’s not like you ever really cared about me anyway!” She yelled and slammed the door shut. She didn’t stop there. She yanked it open and slammed it shut again. And again, and again.

Nat found that he was gripping the side of the door to his own room so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. The sound of the door slamming continued. “Ignore it,” he said to himself. “We will deal with it tomorrow.” It took all his will power to close and lock the bedroom door.

“She will tire herself out,” he assured himself. For anyone else, he was absolutely positive that was true. When it came to Alyssa, though? Nat found he never could be one hundred percent anything. While he wasn’t absolutely certain of how tired she was, Nat knew that he was exhausted. As he walked over to the bed, he flinched every time the door slammed. “She’ll wear herself out,” he repeated.

He finished changing clothes and crawled into bed. He was half asleep before his head hit the pillow.

Alyssa was outraged! She slammed the door again. Alyssa was furious! She slammed the door again. Worst, of all, she was hurt. While she pulled open the door, she didn’t slam it closed. She looked across the hall at Nat’s closed door. “Please, please, please come out,” she whispered. She stepped out in the hallway and tried to see if the light was still on in his room. She couldn’t tell. Leaning against the wall, she lowered herself to the floor. “Please come out,” she whispered. Her inner voice reminded her that she wasn’t Alicia.

At that moment, she didn’t care if Nat decided he liked Alicia more. Alyssa just wanted him to be there. She needed him to be there. She felt a wave of exhaustion hit her and didn’t think she could pull herself upright and walk into the room to go to bed.

Leaning against the wall, she let herself sink down onto the floor, first so that she was sitting. It was less than a second before she turned her body and was laying on her side. If she’d had the energy, she’d have kicked herself. Tears slowly fell down her face as everything she’d said to him came back to her. Alyssa hated herself at that moment. It didn’t matter if she had been channeling Alicia. She’d essentially called him a pervert for spanking her and then trying to hug her. Which was one of the things he did that made her feel so cared about, so safe.

“Please come out,” she whispered, one more time. “I’m so sorry, Nat. I didn’t mean it. Please let me tell you I didn’t mean it. Please let me make this right. Please be okay with me. Let me be enough.” Before she thought of anything else, she fell asleep.

She slept there the entire night. It wasn’t the best sleep. Not even because it was the floor. When Alyssa said that she could sleep anywhere, she meant it. It was a restless sleep because of her dreams. Multiple complicated dreams. Alyssa had a night full of dreams where Alicia replaced her in every aspect of her life.

Except for one of them. Somewhere in between the Alicia laden dreams, Alyssa had one very different experience in her dream state. Like all her dreams, it was very true to life. Very possible. She dreamt the day that had just happened. The car ride, coming to stay at the strange cabins. Her pushing Nat’s buttons trying to provoke a reaction. Nat going upstairs and her following, begging him to punish her. Nat told her ‘no’. She pushed him, begged him, and he continued to say ‘no’.

Alyssa could see in her dream how tired and frustrated he was, she could see the simmering anger. She’d thrown herself on the floor, grabbing hold of his legs, begging him. Nat hauled her up to her feet and that was where things differed.

He pulled her up, holding her under her arms, and held her out in front of him. He yelled at her and told her that he’d had it. He’d walked over to his bed and set her down, telling her to stack the pillows and bare her bottom. She heard him behind her saying ‘you want punishment, I’ll give you punishment’.

He was back at her side within seconds, annoyed with her for not moving quickly enough. He had the same belt with him. He asked her for her opinion and she gave him the same answer. That she thought she deserved 200.

He told her, ‘if that is what it takes to get through to you, then so be it.’ Then, Nat didn’t give her any warning, no reassurance, nothing. He just started whipping the belt down. He counted aloud, keeping track of each one.

But he wasn’t spanking her like he usually would. He was spanking her the way he had for the second set of five strokes. He kept going and going, and Alyssa screamed and screamed. She begged him to stop, and each time, he would tell her ‘you wanted to be punished.’

That dream caused her to wake up. Alyssa had no idea what time it was. It was dark out. She was laying on her stomach on the floor. She glanced over and saw Nat’s door was still closed. She got it now.

Fighting back tears, she whispered, “I’m sorry Nat, I really am. You can come out now. I learned my lesson. I promise you, I did.” She lay her head back down on the floor, closing her eyes. “I promise, I learned my lesson,” she murmured before falling back asleep.

MiaDevlin

Re: Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Six

Post by MiaDevlin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:46 am

I really enjoy this series. Did I miss where it was explained about what happened between Nat and Alicia? I think I've read the entire series from the beginning.

naughtylilgirl09

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:37 pm

No, you didn't miss it. It will be explained in small pieces. Alicia is mentioned in the other Nat and Alyssa stories that I've written.
Thank you for the comment!!! :) I never am certain if anyone likes what I post.

Alexa1978

Post by Alexa1978 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:48 am

I like your stories very much. I had to read them from the bigging, to find out how all started, and I really enjoyed it.