Aunt Victoria

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Facedownotk

Aunt Victoria

Post by Facedownotk » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Aunt Victoria and her Nephew Jay

Aunt Victoria and her nephew Jay were sitting at the kitchen table discussing a very important subject, discipline. Victoria had assumed the role of parent/guardian upon the recent death of her stepsister Vivian who died recently in a horrific car accident at the hands of a drunk driver. Rather than stay at her small condo and have Jay move in she elected to move into to Sis’s house because of the extra space and added amenities, which included an in ground pool which was secluded and had privacy. The shapely forty six year old aunt was having a difficult time adjusting to the new changes in her life. She knew it was her duty to maintain decorum and discipline around the house so this talk was important to the both. Here is how their conversation went.
Jay I know from experience that your mom disciplined you whenever she thought you needed it. I want to know just how she did it, don’t lie to me there is nothing to be ashamed of.
He replied “When I was to be punished mom would tell me to strip naked and get the strap that is hanging in the kitchen pantry. After that I would go into her room where she had three pillows to put under my stomach to prop up my bottom. Now you might think being naked would be embarrassing but as you are aware we and including you aunty, were always skinning dipping in the pool no matter who was nearby. I remember an incident where you, mommy, and two of your friend were sitting around the round lounge chair talking, nothing seemed strange until one of you stood up and I noticed her pick bottom. Chuckling away I questioned how that happened and was told the ladies just finished the first round of spanking poker. The game was quite simple actually, the cards were dealt like a normal poker game but the person with the worst hand was spanked ten times by the person holding the best hand. They were about to up the ante to using a paddle instead of the hand. Being a normal fifteen year old my curiosity was piqued so I decided to join in. The ladies decided the person with the best hand would spank me and the one with the worst hand would receive 10 paddle swats. They figured that being I would be spanked every round that the hand would be used on my bottom. The game would continue until each lady was paddled two times. If I recall correctly you were paddled a total of 4 times before the game finally ended. I don’t know if mommy told you but we both played that game inside the house for another 30 minutes after the three of you left. At that point the paddle was being used on my bottom as well. Needless to say we both had very red bottoms from our playful fun.
A funny thing happened as a result of that game. Mom’s friend Gail who had played with us called mommy and posed an interesting question. She explained that she enjoyed going over my knee for the paddle and would like to be paddled on a regular basis. The difference here is that Gail wanted a real paddling, not a play spanking. Mom said it was ok with her as long as I agreed to it. It was an opportunity that couldn’t be passed up. She visited almost weekly and her needs were attended to, always with her panties lowered or completely off. There were a few times when she confessed that she had done something seriously wrong. On those occasions she was disciplined exactly like me, naked and with the strap. No matter how she pleaded I was determined she received what she asked for. I haven’t seen her since mommy’s funeral but she is really missed.
As far as how mother took care of my discipline, once over the bed I would hold on the rungs on the headboard to brace myself and withstood a howling session with the leather strap. It was brutal at times whipping into by bare bottom and it always caused begging and pleading which normally fell on deaf ears. As hard as the whippings were, they were well deserved. Mom never stopped with the strap until she felt the punishment got the point across. There was one time something strange that happened. Last June, about 2 weeks before the end of the school term I arrived home from practice to find the strap laying on the couch in the living room and mommy sitting in an arm chair with a stern look on her face. Put down your things, strip and meet me in the bedroom was the order she gave. She played me over the pillows and told me to ready myself for the worst punishment of my life. Not sure why, I was a little apprehensive as she explained she received a call from the principal today and she has to go to school and have a discussion tomorrow at three PM. Apparently mommy was told that my grades were failing and was behavior was deplorable. Telling her nothing was wrong at school didn’t help any. I tried to convince her that I wasn’t lying didn’t help. She told me if there was a suspension involved there would be another round of punishment tomorrow. She then began; it was obvious from the start that she meant business. Before long there was begging, pleading and tears flowing. Grasping the rungs on the bed didn’t do anything for the heat on my bottom. This was by far the worst time in my life. Finally she stopped. Normally mommy would send me to my room but before that she reached into her drawer and pulled out a cane. If another punishment is necessary this cane will be put into action. You have never been subjected to a cane before; let me tell you it is horrible. It will be worse on your already tender bottom, now go to your room. It probably comes as no surprise but dinner was eaten by a well spanked teenager as he stood up.
The strangest thing happened the next day. Upon entering the house the strap was on the middle of the couch again. Gulp! Mom walked in and said we need to talk. There was a mix up at school yesterday, the principal called two sets of parents with similar last names. One student was doing very well and the principal wanted to recommend some advanced glasses, the other student was lacking in his work effort and about to be expelled. You see son, I should have believed you. One of the things I am proud of is your honesty. You are the excellent student, not the poor one. The teachers got the names mixed up when calling the calling the parents. You are not to be spanked Jay so relax. Mommy was undressing as we spoke and told me once she was naked the strap was to be used on her bottom for not believing me. She walked into the bedroom and positioned herself over the pillows. Go ahead let’s get it over with she said. I couldn’t bear to use that strap. That’s an order was her response. The strapping began but only half heartedly. Mommy jumped up and removed the cane threatening to use it on me unless she got the same punishment that she doled out yesterday. We both had tears in our eyes before everything was over.”
After hearing this story Aunt Victoria hugged her nephew. Well things are going to be similar around here in the future she stated, starting with your first punishment with the strap today. Strip and go get the strap and met me inside. She smiled at me and said on the brighter side, I will call Gail and see if wants to resume her regular spankings. One more thing, anytime you want to play spanking poker I am all in. Actually I can’t wait for a fun spanking to take place. THE END!

kenowk

Re: Aunt Victoria

Post by kenowk » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:27 pm

Please let's have more. A great set up

Post by 19910824 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:48 am

Perfect! More please.

sfreader

Post by sfreader » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:45 am

I like the quick display of multiple scenarios. Including the Poker one.

Naughtyadult

Post by Naughtyadult » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:14 am

Let's have more and I felt like I was in that story