A GLOOMY NIGHT OF HARD SPANKINGS AND SOLEMN PUNISHMENTS - PART II (F/ff)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Eroticbeauty

A GLOOMY NIGHT OF HARD SPANKINGS AND SOLEMN PUNISHMENTS - PART II (F/ff)

Post by Eroticbeauty » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:14 am

A GLOOMY NIGHT OF HARD SPANKINGS AND SOLEMN PUNISHMENTS - PART II

Lady Mary got up, and without giving Lucy any time to react, she pulled her ear and she dragged her over her knee.
“What are you doing? Let me go, now!” Lucy yelled at her.
“Now I show you what does it mean to disrespect me that way, Lucy. You’re going to repent.”
Lady Mary started spanking her with the hairbrush, with the same strength and rapidity.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NOOO, LET ME GO! LET ME GO!!!” Lucy was kicking the air, in pain.
Her right arm behind her back was held down by Lady Mary.
“You slutty little girl, you really crossed the line tonight!”
Then fifty hard strokes went down on Lucy’s sore bottom in less than a minute.
Her face all red, like a statue, her eyes and her mouth were wide open.
“Please, no more…” she begged the woman with a very small voice, out of breath.
“I’m too beautiful to deserve this” she added after a pause.
“Get up now.”
Lucy obeyed, she got up.
“Bring me the cane, Lucy.”
“Yes, ma’am” all her rage was suddenly disappeared.
She went to the table to pick up the cane.
“You’ve been living here for a year and today you just acted like the first day we’ve met” Lady Mary approached to her, taking the cane from her hand.
“I’m so sorry ma’am, It’s like there’s someone else in my mind sometimes, who decides what to do, what to say in my place.”
“It sounds like an excuse, Lucy.”
“Maybe it is, maybe it’s just the other me who loves to misbehave, or maybe it’s just the right part of me who believes good and evil don’t exist.”
“Bend over, hands on your ankles.”
“You don’t want to talk with me about that?”
“I believe in good and evil, Lucy. Spread your legs a little bit more.”
“Is it good, like that?”
“Yes, it is. I’ll give you twenty strokes. I want you to count each of them and say thank you ma’am.”
“I think pleasure is the only thing I care about, ma’am”
“You’re not in the right position to talk about pleasure, right now.”
“Are you, ma’am?”
“Shut up, and stay still, I’m giving you the first stroke.”
“I want to know…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! One, thank you ma’am.”
“You’re going to submit Lucy, in a way or another.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Two, thank you ma’am.”
“I’m tired of your funny character, and I know it’s not good for you.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”
“Get back in position.”
“Yes, ma’am. Three, thank you ma’am.”
“From now on I don’t want to hear anything like you are feeling someone else inside of you, or you willing to misbehave just for the pleasure to do something wrong. You’re mentally healthy, you’re intelligent, and you can have success in your life. Focus on your goals, Lucy, this is the only thing you have to do.”
“Yes, ma’am, you’re right.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Four, thank you ma’am.”
“I’m not a sadist, I don’t like to inflict pain to others, is it clear? I’m doing this because I think discipline could be helpful. To have order in your life is fundamental, Lucy. It’s too easy to get lost, if you don’t have reference points. So stop fighting me, and start to trust me, ok? ”
“Yes, ma’am.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! IT HURTS TOO BAD! Oh…oh…Five, thank you ma’am.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SIX, THANK YOU MA’AM!”
“I love you Lucy, and to see you today, in that condition, with those guys touching you everywhere was horrible for me. That was bad, for sure. You never ever try to put yourself in that situation, again. Am I clear?”
“Yes, you are ma’am.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Seven…thank you ma’am.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! EIGHT…THANK YOU MA’AM.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NINE, THANK YOU, MA’AM.”
“Love, and respect, are the most important things in our life, Lucy.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! TEN, THANK YOU MA’AM.”
“Your beauty, if you don’t have good intentions, it’s only dangerous for yourself. Do you get it?”
“Yes, ma’am.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! ELEVEN,TWELVE…THANK YOU MA’AM!”
“This pain has to remind you who you really are, Lucy. Find the truth inside of you, and drive away all your demons.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
THIRTEEN, THANK YOU MA’AM!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! FOURTEEN, THANK YOU MA’AM!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
FiFTEEN, SIXTEEN THANK YOU MA’AM!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! SEVENTEEN, THANK YOU MA’AM!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! EIGHTEEN, THANK YOU MA’AM!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
NINETEEN, THANK YOU MA’AM!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
TWENTY, THANK YOU MA’AM!!!”
“Ok, Lucy. Now go to sit at the table, and stay there to watch Chelsey being punished.”
“Yes, ma’am…thank you ma’am.”
Another time Lucy seemed to be not upset anymore.
“It’s like spanking is the only thing that works for me…I don’t feel that evil presence inside of me now…” she thought.
“I’m feeling good…ma’am” she said, quite surprised.
“Sit down, Lucy. You’re not allowed to talk as it’s Chelsey’s turn now.”
Hearing those words, Chelsey turned around, like she was been awaked by a deep sleep.
“I’m so tired, ma’am. Can you spank me tomorrow, please.?”
“Aaaah….aaaah….oooh” Lucy moaned sitting down on the wooden chair.
Her bottom was terribly sore, striped by the twenty deep purple marks of the cane.
“You’re going to be spanked right now, Chelsey, come over here” Lady Mary answered to Chelsey.
“I feel as I’m going all numb…ma’am.”
“Don’t worry honey, I’m going to wake you up with this hairbrush.”
Chelsey moved toward the woman walking slowly.
“Tell me why you need this spanking, Chelsey.”
“Because I went to that party, without you’re permission, and I get drunk, and I flirted with boys who wanted to take advantage of me…”
“I didn’t expect it from you, Chelsey.”
“It was Lucy who convinced me to go, ma’am. I tried to say her it was wrong, but I didn’t want her to go alone, as she was so determined.
I knew it could have been dangerous…anyway, after two drinks I lost control, I get drunk, and I acted bad. This is why I deserve to be punished, ma’am.”
“I think so, Chelsey. You used to be an example for her…I’m so disappointed in you…”
“I’m really sorry, ma’am. It wont happen again.”
“You know what, Chelsey? I changed my mind. I’m not going to use the hairbrush with you. You’ll take fifty strokes with the cane, indeed.”
“Oh ma’am…” Chelsey started to tremble.
“Bend over the table. I want you to look at Lucy, while I’ll cane you. Next time maybe you’ll be more responsible.”
“Sure ma’am” Chelsey bended over the table, staring at Lucy.
“I’m sorry” Lucy blushed.
“It’s all my fault, Lucy. I had to stop you, and I didn’t.” Chelsey’s eyes were wet.
“Well, young lady, I’ll give you very fast strokes, so you don’t have to count. Are you ready?” Lady Mary was behind her, with the cane in her hand.
“Yes, ma’am.”
“Stay steel, if you move I’m going to start over” Lady Mary pulled up her dress, and took down her panties.
“Ok, ma’am” Chelsey tightened up.
Lady Mary waved the cane trough the air. The swishing sound made Chelsey jump in her place.
“Sorry, ma’am…but I’m so scared.”
“Stay steel, I said, or it will be worse for you.”
“Yes, ma’am.”
Lucy was looking at Chelsey. Her face was messy because of the poured makeup and the smudged lipstick,
as she looked like a sad clown. In her eyes there was so much fear that Lucy was tempted to scream,
and she did it, when the first stroke rained down on Chelsey’s bottom.
Her face turned into the representation of the most excruciating pain itself.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
The fast strokes of the wooden tiny cane were slashing her skin.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
Chelsey started to shake her head like she was getting crazy because of the pain, slobbering,
with her mouth wide open. It was like someone was slicing her bottom with red-hot iron.
In less then a minute her spanking was over, as she fell on the floor, gasping, with her busted bottom, all marked by the fifty strokes.
“Oh my god, ma’am” she was sobbing, desperate.
“Get up, Chelsey” Lady Mary leaned over her.
“It’s over now” she helped her to get up.
“Now you two follow me in my bedroom, c’mon Lucy. You’ll stay awake until this night will end.”
Lucy and Chelsey followed the woman without saying a word.
“Take position in front of the window, stand up straight, side by side, and observe this awful night turning in a new day.
If when I’ll wake up you’ll be not there as I told you, I’ll spank you again, understood? I’m setting the alarm at seven o’clock.”
“Yes, ma’am” they answered in unison.
“Do not talk, stay steel, and think of what you’ve done. I hope this is the last time I have to punish you this way” Lady Mary said, undressing, and getting into bed.
“Now I need to sleep” she closed her eyes.
“See you as the sun comes up.”
Right after she fell asleep, while Lucy and Chelsey stayed in position without moving all the time, looking out of the window,
with their messy faces, and the dark sky above them, reminding them of all their sins in that gloomy crazy night of passion and terrible pain.

The end.