A GLOOMY NIGHT OF HARD SPANKINGS AND SOLEMN PUNISHMENTS (F/ff)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Eroticbeauty

A GLOOMY NIGHT OF HARD SPANKINGS AND SOLEMN PUNISHMENTS (F/ff)

Post by Eroticbeauty » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:30 pm

A GLOOMY NIGHT OF HARD SPANKINGS AND SOLEMN PUNISHMENTS

A gloomy night out of the living room's big window, where two young girls dressed up like they went to an elegant party were standing in the center of the room, with scared wasted eyes, with black make up dripping because of recent tears down their peaky cheeks, rotten souls corrupted by too much alcohol, and red smudged lipstick around their lips perimeter due to stolen kisses and mad passion. They were twenty years old, Lucy and Chelsey. They got caught by their disciplinarian, Lady Mary. They perfectly knew they were in real trouble. Two beautiful girls ready to be punished because of their sins. The dark sky was reflecting their fear, with no shiny stars, or any bright moon up there. A little lamp on a round wooden table near the two girls was flashing a soft white light that was enlightening the poor figures of the two girls, waiting for the woman to bring in the implements necessary for their spanking. They holding hands, looking at each other as trapped in the same awful nightmare.
Lucy with long dark brown hair, big dark eyes. She was wearing a fitted black and white-striped dress, which underlined the sensual curves of her tin body.
Chelsey with long frosted blonde hair, icy blue eyes. She was wearing a short silver sequined dress as her long skinny legs were totally naked.
Suddenly the sound of footsteps made them trembling. Lady Mary entered the living room, with in her hands a wooden hairbrush, and a long tiny cane.
She was a forty years old woman, with natural red hair nicely coiffed into a voluminous chignon, with black eyes, fairy skin, and full lips. She had on a black suit, and black high heels.
She posed the cane on the round wooden table.
"I told you I have my eyes on you, young ladies. Since you're here to be trained by me, there's no way I cannot find out where you are, what you're doing, what are you even thinking. You're under my control, as I have the responsibility to take care of you" Lady Mary said, standing behind them.
"We know that..." Lucy mumbled with her eyes stuck on the floor, an annoyed expression on her face.
"So you went to that party, you drank and you flirted with boys aware of the consequences, right?"
"We just wanted to have some fun, ma'am...we're young, and of course we like to go to parties..." Chelsey replied, turning around to meet Lady Mary's eyes.
"Did you forget why you're here? You two were arrested for drink driving not long time ago.”
"It happened one year ago, ma'am. We learned our lesson" Lucy sighed.
"Your attitude proves you didn't change at all, Lucy. I'm so sick of you and your arrogance."
"And I'm sick of being punished by you! I just want to be free now..."
"You signed a contract, Lucy. It's all in that paper written in black and white, as you agreed of me being your disciplinarian, because you need someone who controls you. You're not able to take care of yourself without making trouble, and you know that better than me. Or maybe you have such a short memory you don't remember about you begging me to discipline you, just one week ago, because of your alcohol issues?"
Lucy, hearing that, blushed, loosing all the dignity a moment after was still in her.
"You're right, ma'am. I need discipline and control, I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry for answering you that way,"
"Take that chair, Lucy, and put it right here, you'll be the first. I'm going to spank you directly with the hairbrush without even a warm up. It will be a very sever punishment, do you understand that?"
"Yes, I do ma'am" Lucy said, with her eyes wide open by the terror, her legs trembling as leaves in the wind.
“You, Chelsey, go stand in the corner, face the wall, with your hands on your head."
Chelsey obeyed, she went in the corner without even saying a word, meanwhile Lucy positioned the chair in the middle of the room, in front of the woman, as she sat down.
"Ok, Lucy. I want you to say to me why you deserve this spanking tonight."
"Because I went to a party without your permission, and because I get drunk even if I promised you to stay sober."
"And what you were doing before me taking you away from there?"
"I was kissing two guys at the same time that wanted to take advantage of me in that condition..."
"Bend over my knees, now."
As Lucy bended over her knees, a warm tear dropped on her cheek.
"I think a part of me is trying to rebel against you, ma'am. That's why I continue to put myself in stupid and dangerous situations..." Lucy admitted, desperately.
"The time you will realize I'm doing this for your own good, Lucy, it will be too late. This is why tonight you're going to be punished like I never punished you before. I will make sure you'll stop acting like that, once and for all. I'm sorry for you young lady, but it's going to be a very long and painful spanking. You can scream and you can cry, but it will finish only when I'll decide it has to."
Lucy, suspended upon Lady Mary's knee, covered her face, really worried about what was going to happen to her.
Her internal demon, who convinced her to misbehave that evening, was disappeared. She was alone now, dealing with a terrible headache, and the consequences of her actions, totally helpless, dipped in the dim light of that room.
As Lady Mary lifted up her dress to bare her bottom, and pulled down her panties, she got chills. When she felt the cold surface of the wooden hairbrush against her buttock, she was tempted to get up and run away, but she was paralyzed, unable to move, lost in a whirlwind of thoughts.
Right after, a blast of fast and hard strokes rained down her butt cheeks as she got caught off guard. The hairbrush against her bared skin produced an excruciating pain. Her bottom was on fire from the very first seconds. Lady Mary was raising her arm up in the hair, above her head, to let it fall strongly, and so on each smack, without a break.
Lucy was whining, and screaming, and dancing over Lady Mary’s knees furiously.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!”
“This is just the start, Lucy” Lady Mary said to her.
“Please, not so hard ma’aaaaaam, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!”
After only two minutes Lucy’s bottom was totally red, and she was crying yet. To the other hand, Lady Mary seemed was spanking her even faster and stronger at every stroke.
After five minutes, Chelsey, scared to be the next one, turned around to look at Lucy. She was waving like she was burning to death. Second after second new purple marks was appearing over her bottom, along with white spots of abraded, cooked skin. It was an horrific view.
“Please ma’am, stop, it’s too much!” she instinctively yelled at her disciplinarian.
“Shut up, Chelsey, and turn back immediately, it’s not your turn yet” Lady Mary replied to her without stopping any moment.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ma’aaaaam, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!” Lucy was screaming so loud as she was going to lose her voice quite soon.
“You’re not going to drink anymore, Lucy, isn’t it?”
“Nooo, ma’aaaam, I promiiise. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!”
“Get up now” Lady Mary finally stopped, after ten minutes of a very strict hard spanking.
Lucy got up as she was seeking for a pail of water to extinguish the flames that were consuming her bottom, but there was no water, so she just stood in her place, with no solution to kill the pain.
“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, ma’am…” she whimpered like a child.
“I’m not finished with you, Lucy. You’re getting the cane now.”
“No, no no, please, ma’am. I learned my lesson, please, please, I swear, spare me, please…” she said, terrified by the idea to feel even more pain.
She looked at her bottom, it was almost purple, with two big white spots in the middle of her butt cheeks.
“It hurts too bad, ma’am, please. You’ll ruin it if you use the cane.”
“This is exactly what I’m going to do, Lucy. I’m going to ruin your bottom tonight.”
“But ma’am…” Lucy stared at the woman hoping to find in her eyes some kind of mercy.
“You should have thought about that before getting to that party, before acting like a slut.”
“I was not expecting you were following us…”
“Are you saying you can do whatever you want when I’m not there watching at you?”
“It was just tonight, trying to get some fresh air…”
“I think you really don’t get the point at all, Lucy. If you continue like that, you should fear yourself more than me. You’re dangerous for yourself, and you need someone to stop you. You’re demonstrating me that also this last spanking was not enough effective…”
“Lucy, just shut up, ok? You’re still drunk. Ma’am, listen to me, I know for sure she doesn’t mean that, we’ll behave, trust me” Chelsey stepped in.
“I told you I don’t want to hear you until it’s your turn, Chelsey. Don’t make me repeat that again” Lady Mary gave to Chelsey a very stern look.
“I don’t want you to ruin my beautiful bottom, ma’am!” Lucy replied firmly.
“Bend over Lucy, hands on your ankles, now.”
“Forget about that, I’m not taking the cane” Lucy said, shacking her head.
“You cannot get away from that, so don’t waste my time, I would like to go to bed at some point.”
“So just go, and spare us…that spanking was enough for me.”
“Are you joking or something, Lucy? Do you get you’re in real trouble right now? Do you want to make things even worse for you?”
“Why do you like so much to inflict us pain, Melany? Tell me.”
“I suggest you to stop right know, you’re going too far, young lady. Bend over and take the punishment you deserve, or I’m going to spank you a lot more than what I was thinking, as you will not be able to seat for an entire week.”
“Just answer my question…”
“For god sake, Lucy, what’s wrong with you? Do as you’re told and stop talking back” Chelsey said to her, worried for her situation.
“Is it really ok for you still to submit to this woman? She’s a sadist who enjoys to inflict us pain, I’m sick of this. My bottom is in pain yet, I can’t take no more spankings. I’m done. I get it. I acted like a bitch, well, I like that. It’s none of your business. I’m a beautiful girl and I can have all the guys that I want.”
Lady Mary got up, and without giving Lucy any time to react, she pulled her ear and she dragged her again over her knees.
“What are you doing? Let me go, now!” Lucy yelled at her.
“Now I show you what does it mean to disrespect me that way, Lucy. You’re going to repent.”
Lady Mary started spanking her again with the hairbrush, with the same strength and rapidity.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NOOO, LET ME GO! LET ME GO!!!” Lucy was kicking the air, in pain.
Her right arm behind her back was held down by Lady Mary.
“You slutty little girl, you really crossed the line tonight!”

To be continued.

smehusa

Re: A GLOOMY NIGHT OF HARD SPANKINGS AND SOLEMN PUNISHMENTS (F/ff)

Post by smehusa » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:25 am

love this story and am waiting for the continuation