MOM READ MY SECRET DIARY!!! - PART II

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Eroticbeauty

MOM READ MY SECRET DIARY!!! - PART II

Post by Eroticbeauty » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:15 am

MY MOM READ MY SECRET DIARY!!! - PART II

This is the first page of my diary since my mom spanked me so hard the day she discovered it.
It happened one week ago, and my butt still sore, because now, every evening, before bed time, she spanks me.
It's not going to stop, she assured me. I have to pay for what I've done, and I have to understand how deeply I hurt her.
She doesn't know when it will end: "My wound is open, Susan. It will take a long time before it will properly heal."
By the way, I perfectly know I deserve it. My mind is finally awake, I'm conscient, I can see clearly all my terrible mistakes.
Because of this I have to write down everything, she said to me. From now on she's going to check at my diary every single day,
without missing anything. She want me to describe all my feelings, all my emotions and actions.
I'm under control, I cannot lie to her anymore, I agreed with that.
Sincerely, I love her even more than before, meanwhile my bottom is asking for a truce.
It's like a fire that never stop to burn. It is very painful, but it makes me feel alive.
It's the pure flame of my rebirth, I like to think of it like that. It's not easy to live together, but it's my trusty friend, and this time it is totally true.
It's my mom's hot hand, her mark on my skin, her passionate stroke. It's her request for me to be a better daughter, a better person.
I don't want to disappoint her anymore. And most important thing, I want to start to enjoy life.
Spanking is a big help to remember who I was, who I want to be from now on.
I talk to my mom a lot, in these days. Before and after she spanks me: smiling, crying, screaming.
The idea I'm going to be spanked this evening it makes me tremble. I'm not able to seat, my butt is deep red.
Today I had breakfast, and lunch and dinner kneeled on the chair.
I'm writing this knowing I'm going to feel so much pain, and the humiliation to bend over her knee like a little helpless child still a burden I cannot afford.
It's always like the first time. I would like to hide myself, to disappear under the pillow, but it's not possible.
I have to take my punishment. My mom is so strict, she has completely changed her attitude.
My father called me. I explained everything to him too. He was not upset, he was just sad.
He told me I need to be disciplined. They have been to much soft with me, and now, together, we have to fix the situation.
I'm waiting for him to come back home, to hug him, to look at him in a different way, to make him proud.
I'm stronger than before, and step by step I will reach every single goal I missed the whole time.
To the other hand, I'm understanding how much is hard to deal with reality!!!
All the pain I skipped from avoiding friendships, love, difficulties is now on my butt, and it makes me cry so bad.
Every smack is the result of what I never said, of what I never do, and I'm asking myself how many are left before my bottom could rest.
I'm afraid of this...
But for sure my butt this evening is going to turn purple.
I cannot run away from this.
My mom will spank me hard and fast, again, and again, and again...
See you soon, guys.
I'll let you know how it continues.