Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Three

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:09 pm

He turned on the signal and pulled over to the side of the highway. Since he mentioned pulling off the road, Alyssa had gone back to staring straight ahead and hadn’t spoken a word. Turning off the car, he grabbed the keys from the ignition before hopping out of the driver’s side.

Nat took his time walking around to the passenger side of the van. He walked around the back of the van instead of the front, because it was a long walk, and he went deliberately slow. While he hoped the extra time would be enough for Alyssa to think over her actions and come to her senses, it was really, more for him. He needed the time to take some deep breaths, to calm himself down, and to be in the right frame of mind to handle the situation.

When he reached the passenger side door, he attempted to pull it open. It was locked. “Open the door, Alyssa,” he told her.

She shook her head back and forth, “no!”

“No?” Nat replied. “Why not?”

“Because you’re going to spank me,” she told him.

“You’re absolutely right about that,” he chuckled. “The longer you refuse to come out, the worse you’re making things for yourself.”

He tried the door handle again. “All right, Alyssa,” he attempted the serious tone that up until that day, she never disobeyed. “I’m going to give you to three to unlock the door. One.” He saw her bite her fingernail. “Two.” She pulled her hand away from her mouth. “Three,” Nat announced. He tried the door and it was still locked.

“You can’t spank me if you can’t get to me, ha!” she stuck her tongue out at him. Nat raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, sweetheart,” he said, reaching in his pocket. “You’re forgetting one very important thing.” He saw the worried look that appeared on her face.

“What thing?” she demanded.

Nat gave her a look, and she kicked something. He wasn’t sure what, but from the sound, he could tell it was plastic. “What thing, sir?” she amended.

He gave her the stare again, and in response heard her kick something again. It was definitely plastic, and when he thought of everything in kicking range, his first thought was the glove compartment.

He expected her to ask, but instead, she kicked the glove compartment three more times. Then, she turned to him, and said, “Will you please tell me what it is that I’m forgetting, sir?”

“Now that wasn’t so hard,” Nat said, condescendingly. “To answer your question, no, I won’t tell you. I’ll show you.” He pressed the button on the item in his pocket and all the doors unlocked. Before she had a chance to react, he pulled the passenger door open.

Quickly leaning over her, Nat pressed the release button for the seat belt and hauled her out of the car. He caught a quick glance of where she’d been kicking. He’d been correct. Part of the side paneling for the glove compartment was broken.

Nat stopped himself from groaning out loud. He’d already had to replace that from an episode quite similar to this that his daughter had concocted. He was not looking forward to paying the insane amount of money that it cost to do so. For the piece of plastic and the labor to put it in, it had cost him over 600 dollars.

Pulling open the side door, he lifted her up and gave her a slight push making her step forward into the van, before climbing in himself. Alyssa seemed to sense that he meant business because she was apologetic and attempting to appear contrite. Promises and apologies were spilling out of her mouth, a mile a minute. “Enough, Alyssa,” he said after a moment. “If you want to show that you truly are sorry and have actual remorse for your actions, then you will take your punishment without my having to fight you.”

She nodded her head, “yes, sir,” she said quietly.

“Good,” Nat remarked. “Pants and panties down, over my lap, let’s go.” If there was one thing that she hated, it was having to push her pants and panties down herself. It was one of the reasons that he was having her do so this time. He wanted her to remember this. She was over his lap quickly, her bottom sticking up in the air. Nat gave it a light swat and could tell that she was still feeling the punishment from earlier.

“Now, why don’t you tell me what it is you’re being punished for, Alyssa,” he said.

“Because you have no sense of humor,” she replied.

“Well, that’s a shame for me,” Nat replied. “Though, I do think it’s an even bigger shame for you. As you know, that is not the correct answer. I’ll give you, oh, we’ll say two minutes to think it over.”

He’d grabbed the hairbrush from the bag as he got in. Mentally debating whether to start with the brush or his hand, Nat decided on his hand. With Alyssa being so small, his hand covered her entire bottom. He didn’t start out with lighter swats and work up to the harder ones. She’d been spanked just a short time ago. There was no need for a warm up or to ease her into this.

Keeping an eye on the clock, Nat didn’t speak. The only sound was that of his calloused hand striking her cheeks, along with the occasional movement on her part. It was obvious that the spanking was having the intended effect.

By thirty seconds she was calling out for him to stop. At one minute, she was begging him to stop, promising to tell him. Nat told her that, he was glad to hear that she would cooperate, but she still had one minute left.

He raised his hand up in the air and was about to start again when she did something that surprised him. She reached back to cover her bottom, which she rarely ever did and the few times that it’d happened it was during much more severe punishments.

She was lucky that he saw her stick her hand back to protect her bottom. He stopped just in time. Grabbing her wrist, he pinned it to her back. “We’ll talk about that later,” he told her, as he spanked hard and fast for the last minute.

“Now, Alyssa, what is it that you have to tell me?”

“I’m being punished because I was disrespectful and had an attitude and didn’t open the door when you told me to, sir,” she said quickly.

“Correct,” Nat replied. “You also didn’t curb the attitude after the warnings you received.”

“Before I assign the appropriate punishment,” he patted her bottom. “What is causing this behavior?”

“No clue, sir,” she responded, the smart-aleck suddenly returning.

“Is that so?” Nat replied. “I’ll ask you again, Alyssa. What is causing this behavior?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said, in what he’d come to recognize as her ‘I’m too cute for you to be mad at me’ voice.

“Well, I’ll give you another chance to think it over,” Nat told her. “If that doesn’t seem to work, we’ll take things from there. Give me your hands.”

He was not taking any chances with her hands this time. When she’d stuck both arms up in the air, so he could easily grab them, he took her wrists in one hand. He easily pinned them to her back and then reached for the hairbrush. “All right, Alyssa,” he said, patting her bottom with his hand. He wasn’t going to let her know that he was planning to use the brush, not yet. He also wasn’t sure if he wanted to use the brush. He knew he’d decide in the moment. “Have you had any miracle insights I should know about? Are you ready to tell me what is causing this behavior?”

“What behavior?” she replied.

Nat sighed. “All right,” he said. “Thinking time is in order, again.”

Alyssa heard him sigh. “All right,” he said. “Thinking time is in order, again.” She kept her mouth shut. There were about one hundred comments that came into her mind. But she kept them all to herself. “What do you think, two minutes?” Nat said. Alyssa was fairly certain that he wasn’t asking her.

“Yes, let’s see if two minutes to think doesn’t jog your memory,” he answered himself. See, Alyssa said to herself, mentally of course. I knew he didn’t expect me to answer. She didn’t get much farther with the conversation in her own mind. It was rudely interrupted by the first smack from Nat’s hand. His hand may as well have been a paddle.

While the last time she’d let herself beg him to stop and cry and all of that, this time was going to be different. Alyssa steeled herself mentally and physically. Yes, she was grinding her teeth, and probably digging her fingernail into her palms. Yes, her toes were digging into the carpet of the car, and she was counting the seconds in her head. Yes, her breathing wasn’t anywhere close to even. At a few points, she wasn’t quite sure she was breathing. But she got through the two minutes.

“I’ll ask again,” Nat said from somewhere above her. “Though I have a feeling that I know what the answer is. What is causing this behavior, Alyssa? What is going on?”

“Absolutely nothing is going on,” she replied as sarcastically as possible.

“Huh,” she heard him say. With the tone that he used, it was never a good sign. He lifted her off his lap and set her down on the seat next to him. “Stay there,” he said, his voice stern. Then, he pulled open the side door and got out of the van, the door closing a minute later. Alyssa had no clue what was going on. The trunk opened a few seconds later and she saw Nat and heard things being moved around. Then, the trunk closed. It was easy to figure out what was next. The side door opened, and there was Nat.

He set down a few boxes and then stepped back in the van, pulling the door closed. “You may get dressed,” he said to her. While Alyssa was happy to hear that, she was still curious. She pulled up her panties and yoga pants, as delicately as possible. There was still a sting from when the elastic fabric snapped back onto her bottom. Then she sat back down. What was he doing with the stuff in those boxes?

Nat turned back to her a few seconds later. “Give me your hands,” he said quietly. She had not been expecting that.

“My hands,” Alyssa replied, surprised.

“Yes,” Nat said evenly. “Your hands, Alyssa.”

Alyssa didn’t want him to see her palms. She’d dug her nails into them, and she really didn’t think Nat would be happy. “Why?” she asked. “You don’t need my hands for anything. Why do you want my hands?”

She heard Nat sigh, again. “Alyssa, please give me your hands,” he told her. She was looking down at the fabric of the seat and couldn’t bring herself to look up at him. “I know that your palms are bleeding,” he said quietly.

Alyssa looked up at him, shocked. He’d said it like it was everyday conversation. She glanced down at what he’d pulled out of those ridiculous boxes that he’d gotten from the trunk. The first aid kit. Ointment and bandages. Alyssa looked back up at him, horrified.

Nat saw the look of horror on her face. “I’m not going to punish you for what happened with your hands, Lyssa,” he told her. “Right now, I just want to get something on there to clean the wounds and bandage them up. All right?”

He saw she was nervous, which was a very large change from the girl that had been over his knee just minutes ago. Tentatively, she put forward her hands, palms down. Nat reached out and took them, brushing his thumbs over the tops of them to give her some sense of comfort, try and help her relax. It didn’t do much.

He guided her in turning both of them over, so her palms were face up. Yes, she had done a number on them, her long fingernails tearing into her own skin. He wasn’t going to say it then, but those nails were going to be clipped the first chance he got. He put Bactine on both palms and patted them dry with a paper towel. Then, he gently applied a layer of first aid cream, before placing a piece of gauze on each of her hands. Using sports medicine wraps, he secured the material, ensuring that it would not move.

“Now,” he looked at her. “Buckle your seatbelt, please.”

“W-what?” she looked shocked.

“Seatbelt, Alyssa,” he said. “Either buckle yourself in, or I will do it for you.”

“But I sit up there,” she looked at him.

Nat had already pulled open the side door and walked back to the trunk. He opened the trunk and placed the boxes back. “I don’t see that seatbelt fastened, young lady,” he remarked. Closing the trunk, he went back over to the side door. Before climbing into the van, he discretely flipped the small, hidden switch on the door that engaged the child safety locks.
Lifting her up, he placed her in the seat that would have been the equivalent of a middle seat. He buckled her seatbelt and then closed the door leaving her stunned. He got back into the driver’s seat and got back on the road.

There was silence for a while. Nat knew it might be the worse decision he ever made, but he decided to start a conversation. “You may ask me, Alyssa,” he told her.

It appeared to be what she was waiting for. “Why can’t I sit in my seat, sir,” she asked quietly.

“Upfront in the passenger seat,” Nat clarified.

“Yes, sir,” she sounded humbled, but he knew well enough that it could easily be an act.

“The front seat is for grownup adults, young lady,” Nat replied. “You have shown in the last few hours that you cannot behave like a grown up. So, you will sit in the back seat, which is where the children sit, until I believe your behavior has demonstrated otherwise.”

“Oh,” she responded. He’d expected more of a response than that. He’d expected a blow-up. But, would happily take the calm instead.

“Why don’t we try a conversation again, Alyssa?” he suggested.

“Why don’t we try a conversation again, Alyssa,” Nat suggested. Like she had a choice? Nat had banished her to the back seat of the car.

“That’d be nice,” she said, trying to sound honest about it. She didn’t have any ideas of what topics to talk about, so she was leaving that one up to him.

“So, you know about this dance center,” Nat asked her. “You danced with them at one point, didn’t you?”

Of all the topics, that was what he wanted to talk about? “Yeah, I did,” Alyssa replied. “I still have the option to go back. It’s just not my thing anymore.”

“And Alicia, she’s part of that too,” he questioned.

“Yes, she was part of the same league that I was on,” Alyssa had to stop herself from clenching her teeth.

“So the Coach over there, um, I’m forgetting right now,” Nat snapped his fingers a few times, “Brady, Coach Brady. He is the coach that you always referred to?”

“Yes,” Alyssa told him, trying to indicate with her tone that she was not into this conversation.

“The same would be true for Alicia,” Nat pushed.

“That would be correct,” Alyssa replied. She began to wonder if something had gone on over there when Alicia went to see Frank, of Coach Brady as he was known to the world.

“Interesting that he was able to wrangle her,” Nat mused to himself. Alyssa listened to him think out loud. “He does appear to be a very good coach. Tina is taken with the training program, and that league seems to be her dream. I never imagined that Alicia would still be active in that world.”

Wow, Alyssa thought to herself. Next, he’ll say, ‘I wish I’d been nicer to Alicia and kept her around instead of you.’ Did he hear himself? He was practically gushing about Alicia. It was like he forgot how much he couldn’t stand her. Alyssa couldn’t believe it was happening, again. She had known Alicia and the rest of the members of that original dance league since they were all six years old. For her entire life, anytime she’d had something that she was happy about, something that meant something to her, Alicia would take it.

Well, if he wanted Alicia, she’d give him Alicia.

“Did you hear me,” Nat asked her.

“Huh?” Alyssa replied.

“I asked if you had gotten lost in your thoughts again,” Nat told her.

Time to be Alicia, Alyssa thought to herself with a grimace. She might not be able to sit down for the rest of her life, but she’d be what Nat wanted again. “Oh,” she pushed the comment away with a fake laugh. “no, that be impossible to do over the mundane sound of you talking. I was just napping with my eyes open.”

Alyssa saw his eyes in the mirror. He looked shocked. But he let it go. “If you look at the sign coming up,” he told her. Alyssa looked and saw the four restaurants listed. “Which would you like for dinner?”

“Um, none?” Alyssa inserted her snob tone. “I don’t eat anywhere that can’t make a decent salad and serve bottled water in a glass from Switzerland.”

“Well, you might have to lower your standards,” Nat told her.

“Only losers do that,” Alyssa told him.

Alyssa heard him start talking and tuned him out. When the new dance center had opened, she’d been invited back. More than invited, she’d been asked to come back. She’d declined. If she’d known that doing so would have any impact on her life in this way? No wonder she hadn’t seen him for six weeks.

“Well?” Nat demanded interrupting her thoughts.

“Well what?” she demanded back, her voice strong and haughty. Very Alicia. She knew that she had it on the nose when she saw his face.

“Did you listen to a single thing I just told you?” he asked her.

“Not really,” Alyssa told him.

“That’s it,” Nat snapped.

Alyssa watched as he took the exit ramp. Maybe he wanted to fill up on greasy caloric food? He drove past the restaurants, though. In fact, it seemed like he was driving to the middle of nowhere until they reached a campground. Now, she was a little worried.

Nat pulled the van into the small parking lot of what looked like a main office and turned off the engine. “Stay there and do not move,” he told her. Then he got out of the car, slammed the door, and she heard the locks click into place.

This was not what she expected. A few minutes later he came back with a piece of paper in hand. He didn’t say anything, and she wasn’t going to ask.

Nat noticed that Alyssa had become remarkably quiet. The quiet was fine with him. He backed out of the small parking lot and drove down the rows of cabins. He knew this place from the few times they’d made this drive and needed to take a break in the middle. There were always a few cabins that were fully furnished, fully stocked with food, and rented by the day. Each cabin was decently spaced apart from the other, so privacy wasn’t an issue.

Following the map, Nat pulled into the driveway of the small cabin that he’d rented. He’d called Helen from the small rental office and told her that he’d encountered an ‘issue’ on the drive. She understood the translation. He informed her of where they were and that they’d be at least one day late, possibly two.

He glanced in the mirror. Alyssa looked petrified. “Come on young lady, out of the vehicle, grab your bag.”

“Uh, Nat,” it was the first time during the entire trip that he’d heard true nervousness in her voice. “Where are we? Why are we stopping? I mean, don’t you have to keep driving to get to your family’s house before midnight?”

“I’ve called the house and informed them that we’ll be arriving a day later than expected,” Nat told her, watching her in the rearview mirror. “We’re at a lovely campground with beautiful rustic cabins, many of which are owned by individuals who live here throughout the year. The others are available for individuals to rent for a night or a week or longer. That cabin in front of you is where we’ll be staying tonight, tomorrow morning and afternoon, and if necessary, tomorrow night, as well.”

He could see that things were finally starting to sink into her brain. “As to your question of why we’re stopping, Alyssa,” he made sure that he met her eyes in the mirror. “We’re stopping because it’s become obvious that you and I need to talk. Both literally and figuratively. As it’s quite foolish to pull over to the side of the highway every twenty or thirty minutes, it seems easier that we go through everything while we’re not distracted by driving and other things. Not to mention, the trees the time of year are nearly perfect, should it become necessary to cut a switch. Also, the distance between the cabins ensures that you will not have to worry about anyone hearing your spanking.” He looked at her reflection. Now he saw nervous, appalled, slightly frightened, and stubborn. “Now, get your bag and let’s go.”

Nat got out of the driver’s seat and went around to the trunk. From what he could tell, she hadn’t moved. He pulled his bag and hers out of the mess of luggage and boxes. It looked like she may have unbuckled her seat belt and started to move towards the door, but he couldn’t be sure. “All right, Alyssa,” he told her before closing the trunk. “I will leave your bag outside of the side door. When your attitude has cleared up, then come on out, pick up the bag and come into the cabin.

Nat closed the trunk and dropped her bag by the side door of the van. His initial plan was to not say anything to her, but he decided against that. “One hour Alyssa Marie,” he said sharply, knocking on the window. “I will give you one hour to get this protest, attitude, sulking and whatever else it is out of your system. After that hour, I expect you will have exited the vehicle, picked up your bag, and come into the cabin. Anything beyond an hour is not acceptable, and I will consider it to be blatant disobedience and disrespect on your part. For every five minutes over that hour, you will receive one stroke with the strap.”

He didn’t hear her reply and he waited for a moment. So, he continued forward walking to the front door of the cabin, unlocking it with the keys that he’d received from the rental office, and entering the quaint little place. Closing the door behind him, Nat set his bag down and leaned against the wall. She always made everything so damn difficult!

Well, he had an hour to himself. He used the time to shower, make some dinner and eat a meal in peace. It was the first time that had happened in years. He was washing the dishes when he looked up at the clock. It had been over an hour. Not by much. Fifteen minutes. Still, Alyssa had a good sense of time. He didn’t expect this from her.

Nat occupied himself with things to do, making himself not look at the clock every ten seconds. It was a surefire way to drive oneself crazy. The time that she was refusing to come out was growing in length. She’s been sitting in there for two hours, 60 minutes past the allowable hour that he’d given her.

Do not rush out to her, he told himself. Hoping to calm his nerves, Nat poured himself a glass of wine. The minutes continued to pass by. He drank the wine slowly as he went over the comments that she’d made earlier. She hadn’t sounded like herself. That was one reason he was so perplexed by the whole situation. It was also the reason that he hadn’t continued ‘giving her time to think’ after bandaging her hands. He saw the level of stubbornness that she had at that moment. She was so determined not to cry that she literally made herself bleed. He saw no point in continuing to give her ‘time to think’ while spanking her during these times. She wasn’t going to tell him anything. The only thing that would have resulted from it was his not spanking her, but beating her, crossing that line from punishment into abuse.

He knew that she’d been confused when he hadn’t continued. That was all right. He was just as confused by her comments, the way she talked to him. She really didn’t sound like herself. If he had to pinpoint it, he would say she sounded just like Alicia. In the middle of his next sip, he realized a potential issue and choked on the wine. She wasn’t jealous of Alicia, was she? It seemed unlikely, but most things seemed unlikely when it came to those two.

Taking the wine glass up to the sink, Nat rinsed it out and glanced at the time. Over three hours. She’d been in there for over three hours. This was more than stubbornness. There was something else going on. He thought for a moment and then it hit him like a ton of bricks. She couldn’t open the door even if she’d wanted to. He’d turned on the child safety locks.

“Idiot!” he said, smacking himself on the forehead as he grabbed his keys. It brought back memories of the time that he’d tossed her on his porch in the middle of the white out because she wouldn’t agree with his rules. He’d completely forgotten about her past, and the way that she’d been treated by people who should have cared for her. He knew for a fact that she’d been locked in the car and made to sleep there more than once by her older brother.

Hauling on his jacket, he saw his reflection in the mirror. “You idiot,” he said to himself before rushing out the front door. While he was certain that he’d be spanking her during the time they stayed in that little cabin, probably more than once, at the precise moment she needed love, not punishment. That he could do. Holding her close, letting her know she was loved, cared about, he could do that. He would always do that. They would handle the discipline and conversations about behavior tomorrow. Nat had a feeling that he’d be sending her out to cut a switch more than once. He loved her so much, but she had such a propensity for getting into trouble. One time he hoped to see her, spend time with her when there wasn’t a spanking involved.

Alexa1978

Re: Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part Three

Post by Alexa1978 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:40 am

Fantastic story, I can't wait for next part