First time for everything

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Spoiledrottenbyu

First time for everything

Post by Spoiledrottenbyu » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:43 pm

Chole couldn't believe her luck, she swore if she didn't have bad luck she wouldn't have any, but to get pulled over 3 times in 3 days!!! She was going to have to tell James now, she couldn't hide 3 tickets plus their insurance was sure to go up. She didn't know how she was going to get out of this. She didn't want to fight with him and didn't know how to defend her actions. He wasn't going to believe she wasn't doing anything wrong, he was smarted than that.

Chole pulled into the garage, turned off the car and took a deep breath, she closed the garage door before undoing her seatbelt or unlocking her car doors like James always told her. "Never to late to start listening" Chole said to herself. She grabbed her purse and got out of the car. She opened the garage door leading into the kitchen/great room, there was James pouring them both a glass of wine. She shut the door behind her and put her keys and purse on the side table by the door.

Chole walked over to James and gave him a kiss, picked up her wine and looked at her husband, there was a look in his eye she had never seen before in all these years. "How was your day Chole?" "Anything you want to talk about?" James asked as he picked up his glass and kissed his wife on the forehead. "My day was fine", "Why do you ask?" Chole couldn't figure out what James was up to but she had never seen this side before. James raised his glass, Chole followed "to my wife, the love of my life, the woman I promised to keep sage" Chole looked at James tears in her eyes, raised her glass "to my husband..." James put his finger up to her lips and clinked glasses. They both took a sip, then another. James put his wine glass down and took Chole's from her, putting it next to his. "Chole, the wine is going to have to wait, I got a call right before you got home and I can't believe I'm saying this put I need you to go stand in the corner until I am ready to deal with you."

Chole couldn't believe what she was hearing, he had always joked that one of these days she was going to find herself in the corner like one of the kids did when they still lived at home. She knew what the corner meant and never believed he would ever follow through and put her there. Chole took one look at James and knew better than to argue. She took a deep breath and found herself walking to the corner, she heard James pull out a chair and take a seat.

Chole didn't know how long she had been standing in the corner but she knew better than to try and talk to James at this point. "Maybe he just needed to think and knew this would get her attention and keep her quite" Chole had convinced herself he was just testing her when he spoke. "I got a call about 10 minutes ago from my cousin Steven. You remember Steven don't you?" "The Sheriff?, he was at our wedding, comes to all the family picnics/BBQ's, Thanksgiving, Birthdays... do I need to keep going? Chole dropped her head, "he told me that my wife, MY WIFE had been pulled over 3 times in 3 DAYS!!!" "3 TIMES IN 3 DAYS!!!" "for speeding and running a stop sign, I couldn't believe it, I told him it had to be a different Chole, but I knew, I knew in my heart." "He told me they could have taken you in today, booked you even kept you until court tomorrow but decided to let me get through to you, give you one last chance; tonight I am going to spank you like I should have been for the last 20 years." "Tonight you are going to learn your lesson." "Now I want you to stand in that corner until I call you and don't you dare think about moving or speaking!!!"

Chole felt the tears run down her cheeks but there was nothing she could do, she had gotten 2 speeding tickets and 1 for running a stop sign, she had been distracted, she wasn't doing what was expected of her and now her husband was really going to spank her. Chole felt so ashamed, she wished she could take it all back. James cleared his throat and stood up, Chole heard the chair move. "Chole, I am so disappointed in you, you know how important your safe driving is to me, I have always told you I don't care if you are late as long as you are safe, but not only did you get 2 speeding tickets and 1 ticket for running a stop sign but you never even told me and I am not sure you ever would have." "You can say whatever you want but you have proven you will keep this from me." "I have always known I was going to have to spank you, in fact I have wanted to more times than I can count and tonight I am going to make up for all of it." "Now I want you to go into the bedroom and stand in front of our bed, I will be there in a minute." "NOW!! GO!! DON'T MAK ME SAY IT AGAIN!!!"

Chole took a deep breath, wiped the tears that were streaming down her face and ran to their bedroom. She stood next to their bed not knowing what to expect. Her heart sank when James walked in with the wooden spoon from the kitchen. "James, what are you doing with..." "Chole, not a word, not one word." Chole stopped and felt the tears start to fall again. James walked over to Chole and lifted the back of her skirt, tucking it into it's own waist. There his wife stood in her panties, skirt tucked up, he sat down and guided her over his lap. "I love you Chole" with that, for the first time her really spanked her...

SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK
SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK

Chole didn't know how to respond, she was crying, twisting, trying to get away. She couldn't believe James was really spanking her!! "Please James, Please, I was going to tell you, I swear, I'm sorry Please"

He never hit the same place twice...

smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack
smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack

Chole was crying uncontrollably, she couldn't believe this was happening. The she felt him bend; well reach for the wooden spoon, she had forgotten about the wooden spoon, felt his hands at her waist, lowering her panties, Before she knew what was happening the spoon hit her bare bottom an she jumped like she didn't think possible. James pulled her back over his lap, wrapped his leg over hers and raised his arm.

SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT

SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT

That spoon came down over and over, thighs, butt, sit spot, nothing was spared

"Do you know how embarrassed I am?" "My cousin calling and telling me my wife has gotten 3 tickets in 3 days!!!" "3 TICKETS, IN 3 DAYS!!!"

James drops the spoon and puts his hand on his wifes back. "From now on you will not be driving," "When we are done you will go to the corner, when I call you out of the corner you will bring me your car keys, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?"
SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK
James hand came down hard, Chole couldn't even answer, she was sobbing so hard.

James gave Chole a few minutes then helps her to her feet and back to the corner in the living room. James sits on the couch watching as Chole stands in the corner, from sobbing, to crying, to almost breathing normal again. She is trying so hard not to touch her bottom, she knows from seeing the kid disciplined this is not allowed. "Okay Chole go het me your keys," Chole does as she is told, as she hands James her keys she looks him in the eye and all she could do is say "I'm sorry and I love you so much!"

James takes her keys an puts them in his pocket, he pulls up her panties and untucks her skirt from her waistband. "I love you Chole but you better believe this is the beginning of the new us, I am not going to allow you to continue to put yourself in danger and you are going to start talking to me and treating me better." "This was just the beginning!" "I LOVE YOU!"