Margaret Part Five (FFF/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Otkfme2

Post by Otkfme2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:38 am

The next morning, when I woke up I could tell I had been spanked hard but I also felt good too. Margaret had introduced me to many new experiences and now I was interacting with females like I never did before. I was finding out how different their bodies are from mine and I have aa better idea about female authority over males, and now I accept it.

Margaret was in the kitchen and it smelled good so I put on my pajama bottoms and Joined her.

“I let you sleep, longer because you had an exhausting day yesterday”, she said.

“Yes it was but I felt it was also a learning experience for me. I thank you for bringing me up to this cabin with you to work on this assignment.”

“After you eat breakfast, Kathy wants to come over and take you to her cabin. I think both of you like each other and it would be a good experience for you. Kathy is to be obeyed and the same rules apply for her as they do for me”, Margaret said.
“I understand, and I will try to be a good boy”, I answered.

“Also Kathy wants you to be in just your pajama bottoms and shoes and socks, like you are dressed for me here. And after breakfast, be sure and shower so you are nice and clean for her. Remember, if you disappoint her in any way, I will give you a very painful spanking when you get back. It will do you good be be around another female other than myself. Also, I will want both you and Kathy to tell me what took place, so I can document this adventure for our assignment.”

Then I ate my breakfast and showered. It sort of felt like I was going on a date with Kathy. I made sure that my room and the bathroom was cleaned up and looked nice and tidy, as per Margaret’s requirements. Margaret actually checked everything to make sure I didn’t need a spanking before I left. I felt good that I was obeying Margaret and I was pleasing her too. Although she did have me stand with my hands on my head while she checked everything. But soon I was sitting on the couch with Margaret, waiting for Kathy.

When Kathy arrived, Margaret first greeted her and then I did. I was surprised because she gave me a hug. Both Margaret and Kathy sat on the couch and they called me over and told me to stand in front of Kathy with my hands on my head. Of course I had an erection and Kathy felt it although she did not take down my pajama bottoms.

“I can tell that you are excited to be with me today and that is normal for a male. It should be fun with you today and I guess Margaret already told you to obey me. So follow me to my car so you can see my cabin,” Kathy said.

In the car, Kathy treated me like a little boy. Making sure I was buckled in and was okay. She kept talking about how thrilled she was that Margaret allowed me to be with her all day. When we arrived at her cabin, it was even larger than Margaret’s.

“Clyde, I will explain to you what will happen next, and I call it ‘scent training’, I believe every male should learn this. I will first introduce you to four of my friends. Then a blindfold will be put on you, then you will need to step out of your pajama bottoms and you will be bent over a large ottoman. Each of my friends will stand close to you, introduce themselves and then give you two swats from a paddle. They will also touch your body, if they want to. After that, each of my friends will stand close to you and you will need to guess their name. If you guess correctly, they will sit down and then you will need to guess my other friends. If you guess wrong, you will receive six swats from the paddle by her. So now follow me to meet my friends”, Kathy said.

I followed Kathy up a few stairs and into a large room. There was a couch with two women sitting on it and then there were three large chairs, two of which had women sitting on them. Near where I was standing, was a large stuffed ottoman and a large, wooden paddle, with holes in it, was laying on the ottoman,

“Hello, everyone. This is Clyde, who I told you about. We are going to help him learn ‘scent training today. So first introduce yourselves.”

Then I met Jane, Sarah, Laura, Vicky. All of them were very attractive women that were a little older than myself and were wearing bikinis. Since Kathy’s cabin was next to the lake and it was a warmer day, I see why.
“Next, comes the blindfold, Clyde.” Soon, I wasn’t able to see anything. “And now your pajama bottoms come down and off.” Soon I felt them come off and Kathy help me step out of them. I knew I had an erection and wanted to cover it up, but Kathy said, “Keep your hands at your sides and stand still.”

Then I heard the women commenting about my penis, and my whole body. “Now turn around for them so they can see your bottom too.” So I did and I heard even more comments.

“Turn around again, and kneel down and bend over the ottoman. Stretch your arms our and grab the bottom of each leg and are sure your knees are wide apart.” I felt very exposed and vulnerable, knowing I would be spanked by these four women.

“Clyde, you may already know what my scent smells like, but I will be participating too,” Kathy said. I though now I will need to remember the scents of five women, while I am being spanked in the process. This will be hard to do.

Then one by one, they approached me, told me their names and then gave me two swats with the paddle. Some even grabbed ahold of my penis and balls that were hanging down and completely exposed, and two of them also felt my bottom. Being blindfolded, I was really made aware of how much each woman had their own unique scent. I liked how all of them smelled and some of them were wearing perfumes that even enhanced my erection.

Now my training really started. I could tell one woman was standing close to me. “Is it Laura?” I asked.

“No, this is Jane”. Then I felt six sharp swats from the paddle, followed by her feeling my penis and balls. So I was becoming acutely aware of each woman’s scent while at the same time feeling both pain and pleasure. So over time, and many spanking, I finally was able to identify each woman by her unique scent. I found out that Laura’s perfume really excited me.

So I was happy when my blindfold was taken off and I was allowed to stand again. Now I was able to rub my poor bottom at last.

“Now that Clyde knows your name by your scent, introduce yourselves again so he also know what you look like.”

I thought all of them were very beautiful women. Laura turned out to be a tall blonde with big breasts. I am hoping to know her better by the end of the day.

Next Kathy said, “Clyde has also learned how to pleasure a woman, I know this by experience. So if you take your bikini bottoms off, he will now put his head between your legs and please you. Clyde, start on Vicky who is sitting on the far left.”

Because of my training yesterday, I was eager to show off my recently acquired skills I was told that I could only use my mouth and tongue, also my hands always needed to be behind me on my back. Then to make things even more interesting, I had to keep my knees spread apart. This made my body more accessible if one of the women wanted to play with my penis and balls and/or spank me while I was pleasuring one of the women.
The women really knew what they were doing. Most of the time my penis and balls were played with and they got me very aroused until I was almost ready to cum, and then they would stop. But from my viewpoint, it was alright because I was making each of these women cum many times, over and over again on my face. Like yesterday, I was given a towel to clean off my face between the different women.

I was surprised when I was pleasuring Laura because she was very wet to start with and she came on my face very quickly. I could tell she really enjoyed me although I was unable to see her face. Kathy also took a seat and I pleasured her too.

Then all of us sat around a round table, laughed, told jokes, and had a good time. I still had to stay naked but they did give me a towel to sit on. Again, I really did like Laura’s voice, her personality, and her large breasts.

The women left, one by one but Kathy started up a ritual before they left her cabin. They sat down on the couch, I had to stand in from of each of them with my hands on my head while they examined me, and then I went across their knees for a hand spanking.

Sarah also had a pleasant voice and told me how special it was to meet a young college freshman like myself. She could tell that I was shy and embarrassed around women, but she would be open to a date, if I wanted it. As she would talk to me, she was also spanking me and rubbing my bottom cheeks.

Jane wasn’t interested in examining me but helped me get across her knees quickly. She gave me six hard hand spanks and thanked me for pleasuring her.

Vicky had fun playing with my balls and penis while examining me. When she had me turn my back toward her, she also had me bend over and spread my bottom cheeks apart. Then while Vicky was spanking me, she said that I would make any woman a fine boyfriend by the skills I had learned and I should especially thank Margaret for bringing you up to her cabin. I thanked her for her comments and she hoped to see me again before I left the area.

Laura was the last of Kathy’s friends to leave the cabin. While Laura was examining me, Kathy sat right beside her and made comments about me too. With Laura, since I was attracted to her, I had a very hard and big erection. I couldn’t help myself. Kathy thought it was cute and mentioned how males really show their emotions more physically than women. When I was across Laura’s knees, her fingers wrapped around my bottom cheeks and touched my very sensitive areas. I was sad t see her leave Kathy’s cabin.

After everyone had left, Kathy noticed my still hard erection and said, “Margaret says she milks you too. Ii that true because it really looks like you need to be miked”.

“Yes she does. I am not allowed to touch myself so she milks me”, I said.

“Well, stand right there and I will be back with a warm rag.” So I stood there and soon Kathy was sitting on the couch in from of me. Doing what Margaret taught me, I put my hands on my head and spread my legs wide apart.

“It looks like Margaret has taught you very well how to obey and please women. I know you really like Laura too, so you had another busy day today.” While Kathy was talking, she was stroking my penis with the wet rag. Soon I exploded into the rag with a large load of cum. I don’t think I had ever had that much cum flow out of my penis before. It felt very good.

Then Kathy surprised me by ordering a pizza for us. We were able to have a good conversation before the pizza came and while we were eating it. Like Margaret, she wanted to know who had spanked me in the past but also what I was interested in and what I was studying in college. Although I was naked sitting on a towel, I wan’t aware that Kathy was fully dressed because of our conversation. It actually seemed like I was on a date with Kathy eating at a restaurant.

But then Kathy said, “Look at the time, I need to get you back to Margaret’s cabin. Here, let me help you put on your pajama bottoms, shoes and socks. Now things changed and it felt like Kathy was my mother dressing me like a little boy.

On the ride to Margaret’s house, Kathy kept putting a hand on my thighs and penis and telling me how I had been such a good boy. Also that she hoped that she would be able to spank me again.

So when I arrived back at Margaret’s cabin, I went to my bedroom and laid face down on the bed. I felt very tired and exhausted, but felt I learned how to identify a woman going strictly by her scent. i had learned so much during this college break besides doing the assignment with Margaret.

As I fell asleep, I could hear Kathy and Margaret chatting away about everything that happened to me today. I had so many mixed emotions going thru my mind and body now, and I was learning a lot more about a woman’s body. I really didn’t know how inexperienced I was around women.

END PART FIVE. To be continued.