Paved with Good Intentions: A Nat and Alyssa Story - Part One

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
naughtylilgirl09

Post by naughtylilgirl09 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 pm

‘What he doesn’t know won’t kill him.’ Alyssa shook her head ruefully. That used to be one of her most commonly used expressions. It was right up there with ‘act now and ask for forgiveness later’. She used to spout those all the time. What had happened to that girl?

I’ll tell you what happened to her, her brain answered. She ended up sitting in a mini-van on a road trip to go meet Nat’s family. Which was kind of weird, since it was just her and Nat in the car. Tina and Helen were already there. They were all driving back together, though. Like one big happy family. She bet Nat never expected this to happen when he threw her out of his office the first day of that semester.

Alyssa snorted out loud at the thought. Realizing that Nat heard her, she pulled out her ear bud and looked at him. He was glancing over at her, while keeping his eyes on the road.

“Something funny you’d like to share,” he asked her.

“Nope,” Alyssa said quickly.

“Hmm, well why don’t you turn off the iPod and put it away for a while,” Nat told her.

“Nah, I don’t think so,” she responded.

“That wasn’t a suggestion, Alyssa,” he replied.

“It sure sounded like one,” she shot back.

“You’re cruising sweetheart,” he told her. “Watch it.”

“Don’t think that’s possible, Nat,” she quipped. “They didn’t put cruise control on this model van. You’d have to buy two years newer. But, let me guess, you got it used, and couldn’t resist the price. Am I right?” She shot him a smile.

Alyssa heard him sigh. She took it as a sign that he’d leave her alone for a few minutes. She didn’t expect him to pull the van over on the side of the highway.

Maybe there is a flat tire, she thought to herself? The rest of brain telling her not to be stupid. If there was a flat tire, she would have felt it. Nat had turned off the engine, taken the keys and gotten out. For her part, Alyssa just sat there, for once silent.

She jumped when, a second later, her door flew open. Nat was standing there, and he didn’t look pleased. “I think you’re supposed to turn on the hazard lights if you’re going to stay on the side of the road,” she quipped.

“All right, Alyssa,” he said calmly. “Turn them on.”

Reaching over to the center console, Alyssa pressed the rectangular button that turned on the lights. She turned back to Nat.

“Now, take off the seat belt and get out of the car,” he told her.

“Technically, it’s a minivan,” she responded.

He just stared at her.

“Okay,” she replied. She detached her belt and hopped out.

Nat held out his hand, “iPod now.”

Alyssa pressed stop, wound the headphones around it and handed it to him. “If that was what you wanted, all you had to do was ask,” she told him with a sunny smile. “You didn’t have to be so dramatic about it.”

Nat raised his eyebrows in response. “Okay,” she said, “well, let’s get back on the road.”

The moment she attempted to go back into the van, he stopped her.

“You and I have to take care of something first,” Nat told her. He slammed the passenger door and opened the side one. Gesturing with his head for her to get in, he waited for her to do so, or to throw another sarcastic comment in his face.

“Oh, did you want some alone time,” Alyssa said to him. “All you had to do was ask.” She’d pressed her hand to her heart.

Reaching over Nat took hold of her ear, “alone time is one way to think of it,” he informed her as he guided her towards the van. “In!”

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!” She cried out, as she hurried to move quickly enough. It resulted in her slamming her knee into the ledge of the vehicle. Nat saw tears come to her eyes just from that.

While he felt bad, as he hadn’t intended for that to happen, he wasn’t about to let her off regarding the behavior. “In, Alyssa. Don’t make me tell you again.”

She climbed into the backseat and he followed, pulling the door closed.

“So, what? Are we going to have a heart to heart,” she asked him, sarcastically? At the same time, she was quickly rubbing her knee, trying to alleviate the pain. The act seemed to diminish the effect of her sarcasm.

“You could look at it that way,” Nat told her, reaching out and taking hold of her arm. He could see in her eyes that she knew what was going to happen.

“What?” she gasped. “No, you can’t! Not here!”

“Excuse me,” Nat raised his eyebrows at her. “What did you just say to me?” She knew better than to speak to him like that.

“What if someone sees,” she responded. He could hear the small amount of panic that had entered her voice.

“Passing cars will not have time to see anything, Alyssa,” Nat informed her. “Now stop stalling and let’s get this done with.”

“No, no, but what if, what if someone stops to help,” she asked, desperately. “What if someone pulls over?”

“There is a larger chance of that happening, the more you continue to draw this out,” Nat replied.

He saw her about to beg, again, and decided to put an end to it. He reached over, picked her up and brought her over to him, depositing her over his lap. Numerous curse words came out of her mouth.

“What was that,” he asked her, giving her bottom two hard smacks. Hopefully it would remind her where she was, or at least who she was with. She let out a scream in protest making it sound like she was being murdered. Nat knew that wasn’t the case. First, they hadn’t been that hard, and second, she still had both her yoga pants and panties on.

“You heard me,” she replied.

“Yes, I did,” Nat told her, shifting to the side slightly.

As they were sitting on the middle bench seat in the minivan, it was shorter than the back seat. There was close to 18 inches of space between the edge of the seat and the door of the van. Plenty of room to move Alyssa around, while keeping a firm hold on her, to reach into one of the bags and easily grab the item he wanted.

Sitting back again, Nat situated himself near the edge of the seat. Alyssa was draped over the front of his lap and hanging off the side of the seat. He put down the arm rest to prevent her from flying back up.

Swinging one leg out from under her, he placed it on top of hers, to prevent the kicking that, he was well aware, she would attempt. Then, with a swift tug, he bared her bottom, bringing her yoga pants and panties down to knees.
“We still have a long way to go,” he told her, placing his hand on her bottom. “I have no intention of putting up with your attitude, disrespect, disobedience, back talk, or anything else for this entire drive. Not for the drive and certainly not when we are at my family’s home. You know better than this, Alyssa.”

“You know better than this, Alyssa,” he said, his hand on her bottom. Then, the weight of his hand disappeared. That only meant one thing. He was going to start spanking her.
SMACKKK! The sound seemed to echo throughout the vehicle. Was it her? Or did his hand feel harder than before? SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK!

Jeez, he was just using his hand too! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! She was not going to cry out in pain. Alyssa refused to. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! He had to be spanking harder than he used to. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK!

Though, it had a while since Nat last spanked her. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! Not because she’d been behaving all that well. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK!
She’d just been busy, and he’d been busy, and so she hadn’t seen him. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! If he knew some of the stuff, she’d been up to…well, she was glad he didn’t. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK!

Not that it mattered, really. He wasn’t the boss of her. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! Who did he think he was, anyway? SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! It wasn’t like anyone wanted to talk for entire car rides. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! She had every right to listen to her iPod. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! And it was a minivan, he should know the difference. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK!

She wasn’t going to give in. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! She could take any spanking he gave her. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! Her will resolved, Alyssa ground her teeth together and waited for him to continue. Surprisingly, there was nothing.

“I think we’ll take a short break,” Nat announced from above her. “Corner time isn’t exactly an option. But you’ll remain as you are, take a few minutes to think over the situation.”

“What?” Alyssa craned her neck, trying to see him. “You can’t do that! Nat, you can’t! Someone might pull over. What if someone comes? Or even drives slowly? What if someone sees?”

“If someone is driving slow enough that they are able to see what is taking place,” he said to her. “I’m quite certain that person will make the assumption that every other logical person would.”

“Which is what?” Alyssa cried out, exasperated.

“That a frustrated parent pulled off the road, and a naughty little girl is being taken to task over her daddy’s lap for her bad behavior. That the van will be back on the road in no time, with a little girl who has a red behind and a tear stained face,” Nat told her.

“People don’t think that,” she retorted.

He chuckled in response.

“A conversation for another time, perhaps,” he told her. “I think that’s enough of a break, little girl. Do you have anything you’d like to say about your behavior?”

“Not that I can think of,” Alyssa said, sarcastically.

“Very well,” Nat replied.

Somehow, she’d expected more than ‘very well’. He began spanking with his hand, again. This time it wasn’t paced out swats. He went from cheek to cheek, very fast. SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK! SMACKKK!

Alyssa was pounding her fists on the floor trying to keep herself from crying out.

“Still nothing,” Nat commented. He was aware that she’d been twisting and pounding the floor, she knew he was. “Let’s see if we can’t remedy that,” he told her.

That was when she felt the cool wood of the hairbrush. SMACK! SMACK! Alyssa hated the brush. SMACK! SMACK! She couldn’t fight it easily. SMACK! SMACK! She couldn’t fight it at all. SMACK! SMACK! She couldn’t seem to talk to herself, to stay in her own head. SMACK! SMACK! It always seemed like she had no choice but to listen to Nat, if he was lecturing. SMACK! SMACK! Listen and feel the awful horrible sting from that brush. SMACK! SMACK!

Once Nat started spanking with the brush SMACK! SMACK! he didn’t stop SMACK! SMACK! until he was satisfied that she’d learned her lesson.

Nat had seen the way her body tensed up. Alyssa hated the hairbrush. It reduced her to tears faster than almost anything. She was still fighting during the first handful of swats, which was why he hadn’t said anything yet. He could see her start to give. It’d taken this much to get her to a point where she’d even listen.

“It’s something we talk about over, and over, young lady,” he began to quietly lecture, knowing his words were nearly as effective as the brush. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“Is there something about you I’m not aware of that makes you superior to everyone else?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

For her part, Alyssa remained quiet. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“I didn’t hear that Alyssa?” SMACK! SMACK! Nat emphasized the next handful of smacks, aiming for her lower cheeks, and sending the message that she had better answer. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“No, sir!” she cried out. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“No, I didn’t think so,” Nat answered. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“You would not like it if I made smart aleck comments SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! and disrespected you. It is not a good feeling SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! when someone treats you that way. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! If I sat in the middle of a meeting SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! you were running, and SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! my phone was constantly alerting me SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! that I had messages, SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! you would not be happy. SMACK! SMACK! Would you?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“No, sir,” she wailed.

“No, SMACK! SMACK! you wouldn’t,” Nat continued. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! “You’d ask me to turn it off SMACK! SMACK! and pay attention SMACK! SMACK! to things in the meeting. SMACK! SMACK! If I replied SMACK! SMACK! with a smart SMACK! aleck SMACK! comment, SMACK! SMACK! and continued SMACK! SMACK! to sass SMACK! you, SMACK! SMACK! you’d be pretty SMACK! upset. SMACK! SMACK! You’d think, SMACK! what is Nat doing? SMACK! SMACK! I don’t SMACK! treat SMACK! him SMACK! that SMACK! way, SMACK! SMACK! so why SMACK! is he SMACK! SMACK! acting SMACK! like that?”

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again, I promise, sir,” Alyssa cried out.

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again, I promise, sir,” Alyssa cried out, nearly at a scream. That wasn’t enough, and she knew it.

“Really,” SMACK! he asked her. “Are you SMACK! SMACK! sure about SMACK! SMACK! that Alyssa? SMACK! SMACK! Somehow, SMACK! I think SMACK! I’ve SMACK! heard SMACK! SMACK! that promise SMACK! SMACK! before. SMACK! SMACK! It’s SMACK! easy SMACK! to SMACK! make SMACK! promises SMACK! for good SMACK! behavior SMACK! when you’re SMACK! SMACK! over my SMACK! SMACK! knee SMACK! having your SMACK! SMACK! bottom SMACK! warmed. SMACK! SMACK! I have yet SMACK! SMACK! to SMACK! see SMACK! a true sign SMACK! SMACK! of actual SMACK! contrition SMACK! from you. SMACK! I can tell, SMACK! young SMACK! lady, SMACK! that you SMACK! still believe SMACK! you haven’t SMACK! done SMACK! anything SMACK! wrong.” SMACK! SMACK!

That’s not true,” Alyssa nearly screamed at him. SMACK! SMACK!

Everything stopped in that moment.

Nat’s voice was dangerously quiet. “Do you want to add lying to the things we are going to talk about?”

“No, no sir,” Alyssa quickly replied. “I’m sorry.”

SMACK! “I’ll give you SMACK! a little time SMACK! to think over SMACK! your predicament SMACK!” Nat replied. “Along with SMACK! some inspiration, SMACK! shall we say.” SMACK!

Inspiration? What did that mean, Alyssa wondered? She felt him wrap one arm around her waist pulling her in closer to him, while simultaneously moving her forward ever so slightly. He began to spank like a machine. A faster speed, she was pretty sure he was using more strength, and no more talking. The lecturing was done.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

That hadn’t been so bad. Yes, it’d hurt, but then he moved down to concentrate on her upper thighs. This was his inspiration? She was grateful that he spanked quickly. Even more grateful that he’d stopped lecturing, though it hurt so much. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Alyssa broke into tears. Not small, polite, tears. Sobbing, gulping, tears. “I’m so sorry, Nat,” she cried, her head not lifting from the floor of the car. She had been disrespectful to him. He’d wanted to talk to her. They hadn’t seen each other in six weeks. Of course, he wanted to talk. She’d been horrible.