Jess's Bad Day

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Spoiledrottenbyu

Jess's Bad Day

Post by Spoiledrottenbyu » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Jess pulled up in front of the house and parked her car but she didn't turn it off. A tear ran down her face as she thought of how the day started and how it was going to end. She knew it was her fault but that didn't make it any easier.....

She hadn't slept well and it seemed like she had just fallen asleep when the alarm went off, so she rolled over and turned it off and went back to sleep, she just needed another 30 minutes; she wasn't even thinking about Evan and his meeting. He had told her multiple times the night before how important it was that he got up early and went over his notes before he left, he wanted to make sure nothing could throw him off guard in the meeting.

When Evan's alarm went off he was so confused, Jess was supposed to wake him when she got up so he could go over his notes. That's when he noticed she was was still laying next to him in bed sound asleep and that confusion turned to anger. "JESSICA ANN, if you don't get out of this bed right now and explain yourself" Evan yelled as he pulled back the covers. Jess jumped and looked at the clock "please Evan, let me explain!" " I don't have time to hear your excuses right now, get in the shower and get ready for work!" " I have to go over my notes!".

Jess showered, did her hair and make-up and got dressed for work before she went back to the bedroom to say goodbye to Evan. She expected him to be at his desk going over his notes but he was sitting on the bed waiting for her. "Ah, Evan, I, I was just coming to say goodbye, I have to get to work. What time to you think you'll be home tonight?" She kissed him on the cheek, "not so fast Jessica" Evan grabbed her wrist, "you weren't worried about being late for work when you turned off your alarm and allowed me to oversleep and now you're going to go to work with a very sore bottom and something to think about until we can talk more this evening", "now get across my lap and don't make it worse for yourself!"

Jess took one look at Evan and knew better than to fight him, she put herself over Evan's lap and took a deep breath. Evan didn't waste anytime, his hand came down over and over on her covered bottom and she was so glad he hadn't taken down her pants and then he told her to stand up. He guided her in front of him and unbottoned her pants, pulling her panties down with them. In one swift move he picked up his wooden spoon and had her back over his lap.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK
NO EVAN, NO, PLEASE, I'M SORRY
PLEASE, I'M SORRY, NO, PLEASE, PLEASE

Jess just layed there, how could this happen? Tears poured down her face, now could he spank her like this before work?

"YOU ARE SO LUCKY I HAVE SUCH AN IMPORTANT MEETING TO GET READY FOR"
Sobbing, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry"
"I'M SURE YOU ARE AND YOU'RE GOING TO BE EVEN SORRIER AFTER WORK!"

"NOW GET YOURSELF CLEANED UP and GO TO WORK!" "We will talk about this more tonight"

Jess layed there sobbing for another minute or two before Evan stood her up & pulled her panties & pants back up, he kissed hr forehead "now go get cleaned up and get to work", Jess did as she was told.

Jess took a deep breath, turned off the car and got out, she made her bed now she had to face whatever Evan had waiting for her, she held her head up and walked into the living room to find Evan waiting for her.

Evan was sitting on the couch, his wooden spoon in hand, if Jess had any hope of getting out of another spanking she knew it wasn't happening, the tears ran down her cheek as she closed the door behind her, afraid to speak.

Evan spoke first, "Jessica I'm glad you made it home safe. We have a few things we need to discuss right away! Please go put your things down, go to the bathrrom if you need to and I expect you in that corner (as he pointed to the far corner in the dining room) in 5 minutes and not a minute more","I don't want to hear your mouth so DON'T even think about it.....NOW MOVE!!!!"

Jess bit her lip she wanted to say she was sorry, she wanted to make things right but sh was wrong, she messed up and she had to accept her punishment. With her head lowered she walked into the bedroom and put her purse and keys away, she went into the bathroom and washed her hands and face; at the very last second she put her hair in a ponytail and half walked, half ran to make sure she got in the corner in les than 5 minutes.

"4 minutes, 49 seconds; you're starting to figure this out." "Now get your hands on your hips and I don't want to hear a sound out of you."

Jess did as she was told, tyring hard to stay still and not fidget from foot to foot. It was hard keeping her hands on her hips as the tears rolled down her face, she was so mad at herself, she had nobody else to blame.

"Jess, JESSICA ANN, do you know why you are in the corner this evening?", "JESSICA ANN, when I ask you a question you answer me, do you know why you are in the corner this evening?" "Yes, yes Evan I do" "THEN TELL ME!" " Because you made it very clear before we went to sleep you wanted me to wake you when I got up so you could review your notes and I turned off my alarm", "YOU TURNED OFF YOUR ALARM, YOUR TURNED OFF YOUR ALARM BECAUSE 30 MORE MINUTES OF SLEEP IS SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY PROMOTION, THAN OUR FUTURE!?" "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU COULD BE SO SELFISH; I REALLY AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU JESSICA ANN"

She couldn't control the tears, she felt so bad, she never meant to make him feel like he wasn't important to her, like his work didn't matter. She wished she could crawl inside the wall, change the last 24, hell 12 hours. She felt his hand on her arm and she allowed him to lead her. He turned her around and walked her into the living room. He had one of the dinning room chairs in the middle of the room and the wooden spoon laying across the seat,"Pick up the spoon", Jess did as she was told and Evan took at seat on the chair.

Jess stood in front of Evan holding the spoon, unable to look him in the eye. She knew she was wrong. "Get over my lap Jessica, you can hold onto that spoon until I ask you for it." Jess walked to his side and lowered herself acorss his lap.

Evan didn't start the spanking right away, he put his hand on Jess's lower back to steady her. "When I first figured out what you had done, that without even thinking about me and my needs you turned off the alarm and rolled over, I was so hurt.", You could have woken me & gone back to sleep but you didn't even bother doing that!", "I was so angry, but I was so much more than angry and I didn't know how to deal with those feelings." "I spanked you this morning for allowing me to oversleep and you earned every lick you got, but I want you to understand this spanking is because you disappointment me, you hurt my heart!" " I counted on you and you didn't even think about me, all you cared about was your sleep!"

"I love you Jessica Ann, I really do and tonight you are going to learn a vrey long lesson on relationships and love." "A lesson I hope I don't have to teach you again for sometime." With that Evan's hand came down on Jess' still sore bottom. Over and over in a smooth, swift pace.

Jess lay there, tears running down her face, holding the spoon, knowing it was only going to get so much worse. Finally Evans hand stopped, resting on her clothed bottom, he gavae her minute to catch her breath and ordered her to her feet, "that's a good girl, now lets get these pants down so the real spanking can start", Evan lowed her pants this time leaving her panties in place.

"Evan, please I'm sorry, I really am, I never meant to..." "Shh...We aren't even close to being done, now back over my lap and I'll take that spoon from you now." Jess handed Evan the spoon and allowed him to guide her back across his lap, this time he didn't waste anytime.

never hitting the same place twice, making sure she felt every inch; every ounce of his disappointment with the spoon.
Jess kicked, she twisted, she cried, she begged for forgiveness but Evan wasn't letting up. He was going to make sure Jess thought about his feelings before she ever did anything again.
"PLEASE!! I'M SORRY, PLEASE!!!

Evan stopped and gave her a minute to catch her breath and in one swift move her pulled her panties to meet her pants.
with that he put the brush down, his hand on her back as she sobbed uncontrollability, telling him how sorry she was, she would never do it again. She was wrong. He knew she meant it, knew she felt bad; it wasn't her fault she was so selfish; but she had to learn her lesson and he had to finish his job.

"On your feet Jessica Ann, that's a good girl, Evan took Jessica's hand and walked her to the couch, it's almost over. Evan guided Jessica over the arm of the couch and heard her gasp as her took off his belt.

"EVAN, PLEASE I'M SORRY!", "I know you are Jessica"

SWISH, SWISH, SWISH, SWISH, SWISH, SWISH
Jessica jumped to her feet, trying to catch her breath, Evan guided her back over the couch.
All Jess could do is lay there, she earned this, she more than deserved it
and it was over, Evan left Jess sobbing over the couch, he put his belt back on, moved the chair from the middle of the rooms, put his spoon away and layed her pj's on the bed. He then went to Jess and helped her up, he held her, wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. "It's over now baby, I forgive you". "Now 5 minutes in the corner before you clean yourself up". "I put your pj's on the bed, I'll order take-out."

Evan took Jess' hand and lead her back to the corner, kissed her on her nose and put her hands on her hips. Still trying to catch her breath Jess said "I love you Evan and I'm sorry." "I know you are Jess, I know."

Evan fell in love with Jess all over again watching her sob in the corner, pants and panties at her knees/ankles, purple welted bottom. He really let her have it this time and he knew not only was he proud of her but her mom would have been too.