Mommy Mode

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jj7

Mommy Mode

Post by jj7 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:36 pm

Mommy Mode

When I was in my 20’s, I met, fell in love with, and eventually married an “older” woman. Debbie was 36 and I 26 when we met. She was definitely the “take charge” kind of girl, and being older those roles seemed to fit. She was also very athletic and strong physically but in an attractive kind of way. She played soccer and tennis in college, lifts weights and stays very fit. All the guys in the office ogled her.

Being athletic as well, we were a natural fit. Also, being as I am sort of a “kid” at heart, that is, michevious, sometimes irresponsible, often smart alecky, all that seemed to sort of fit the two of us, and she seemed to enjoy ‘correcting’ me through sharp looks, in public, and scoldings more often in private (although a few scoldings happened in public too). In early dating she often commented on what a cute little bottom I have.

Sometimes those scolding would include things like. “You act like a naughty little boy sometimes!”, or “I should take you over my knee!”. I had always been fascinated by being spanked by a woman, and these taunts sent my face flushing and my tummy butterflying.

Well, needless to say one thing led to another and fairly early on in our relationship she began giving me spankings when she felt my behavior warranted. After this became sort of a more regular occurrence she explained to me that at any point she felt appropriate that she (we) would go into (as she called it) “Mommy Mode”. Whenever in Mommy Mode, she was the Mommy and I would be due a spanking, and any other punishment that she felt a naughty little boy would need to learn his lesson and become a better boy.

She has wonderful, athletic, slightly full and muscular thighs. Nicely tanned, regardless of the season. Soft perfect skin. Slightly goose-pimpled. Squirming around on those thighs as I get my heiney paddled is at least some benefit from the spanking, and Mommy seems to enjoy it as well. Sometimes she tells me to “wiggle it out” after she has spanked me.. and she holds me as I wiggle and squirm bare bottomed over her lap as she scolds me like a naughty little boy.

For my last spanking (2 nights ago), she got home from tennis, glistening with a light sweat. I had had a long and difficult day in the office and was NOT in a good mood. She came in the door as I was sitting at the kitchen table nursing a beer. “Hi honey”, said said pleasantly, “did you pick up the milk, eggs and bread crumbs on the way home from work like I asked you to?”. Remembering (now) that I had forgotten, I said sullenly, “No, I forgot.”. “Oh shoot honey”, still with her pleasant tone, “I WANTED to make you the spiced breaded chicken breasts that you like so much.” Not thinking, and stilled pissed from work I snapped, “Why don’t you pick up that shit yourself! I had had a crappy day! You have time after tennis! Jesus!”

I realized my mistake, but it was too late. A stunned look crossed her face. Then one of anger. “Young man, you will NOT speak to me in that tone!” (Calling me “Young man” means…. We are in MOMMY MODE!) “You’re going to get a spanking!”

She marched over to where I was sitting, grabbed me by the upper arm lifting me from my chair which she then seated herself on. She was wearing her short tennis skirt, which ended right where her thighs began. She patted her mommy thighs… and said.. “Over my knee young man”. I watched as her thighs lightly jiggled as she patted them with both hands, the softest, inner thigh areas pushed up and together from the seat of the spanking chair. I want your little bottom right here”, she said and made a rounded hand motion right over her right thigh where my bottom should be. While I have full and nicely rounded bottom cheeks, the arc she drew with her hand was clearly much more “rounded” than it needed to be!
I looked imploringly at her strikingly gorgeous face for any kind of wavering or hint that I could talk my way out. Seeing none in her steely blue eyes, I slowly walked to her and with a little pout and sniffle, un-did my pants and pushed them and my underwear down to just above my knee where she likes them and laid myself across her waiting lap, bottom bared and up… just where she had motioned for it to be.

“Now John, I want you to tell me why your naughty little hiney is bare and you are lying over mommy’s knee ready for a spanking”, she said as she settled me into place by sliding me up high on her lap so I am ore over her upper thighs than knees, and patted my little boy bottom cheeks. As she did this she swayed her legs (my platform) back and forth a bit and jiggled them up and down, bouncing me on her lap slightly. She does this to fully remind and embarrass me of the naughty little boy position that I am in, and that she can handle me with ease.
“I’m getting a spanking because I was naughty” I whimper, “And because I spoke to you with a disrespectful tone.” “That’s right young man. And when you are sassy Mommy gives you a spanking on this saucy little bare behind, do you understand me young man?” “Yes Mommy”, I whimper.

“Good. So let’s have Mommy light a little fire in these cute little hiney cheeks shall we?” With that, she started spanking with her hand, sharp, brisk hand spanks rapidly delivered to my chubby cheeks. The rapid fire spanks combined with her strong tennis arm and determination to impart a “lesson” soon had me squirming and wriggling as she spanked and scolded. “Imagine, at your age, having to have your pants taken down and be spanked like a naughty little boy! You should be ashamed of yourself. Swat swat swat. If I have to spank you every night for a week I will do it. Do you hear me?! Swat swat.

Finally she slowed and then stopped the spanking. She held me over her lap for quite some time, hands holding me, framing my bottom as I sniffled, and sobbed slightly… and calmed down.
“John, is your hiney stinging honey?” “Y.. Ye… Yes Mommy”, I whimper as I squirm again and sniffle feeling the heat and sting emanating off my roasted hiney cheeks. “Mommy only spanks when Johnny needsd to learn a lesson through a hot stingy bottom. What lesson did Mommy teach tonight honey?”

“To not be disrespectful or saucy when I talk to you”. “And did your bottom learn that lesson, or does Mommy need to do a little more teaching on it?”, she says patting my sore backside threateningly. “No Mommy! I have learned my lesson!” “I hope so, because if you haven’t you will be right back over Mommy’s knee for another lesson young man, and I mean it!”, she punctuates this with a couple of not hard but meaningful finger slaps on each of my bouncing cheeks. “Now, up you go”.

I stand tearfully. She stands and with and extended arm, pointed finger with red fingernail polish says, “In the corner for ten minutes. I want you to spend that time thinking about why you got spanked and are standing there like a little boy with a hot bare red hiney. And no rubbing, or you’ll right back over my knee. Now go!”, and she propels me with a surprising hard smack on my left bottom cheek that added an additional sting as I scampered to the corner, put my nose into it and stood with my pants now around my ankles for ten minutes. Corner time after a spanking is even more embarrassing than the spanking itself and she knows it.

Often during my corner time she’ll change. And when I turn around and embarrassingly pull up my pants she is in a neglige’ or something else revealing. Usually after a spanking when we go to bed we end up making rapturous love, as both of us a highly energized by that time!