Margaret Part Four (FFF/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Otkfme2

Post by Otkfme2 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:18 am

Margaret left me secured to the spanking bench until I stopped crying. Then she released me from the bench and said, “Don’t put on any clothes, but go back to your room and lay face down on your bed and just relax. I have some things I need to take care of in the cabin and a few phone calls to make. You can even take a nap, if you need to.”

It felt good to lay face down on the bed again, and as I was lying there, I heard Margaret on the phone and she seemed so happy as she was talking to her friends. Soon I doze off and fell asleep.

When I awoke, I was hearing women voices in the cabin. This surprised me because I thought it was only going to be me and Margaret staying in the cabin.

Margaret must of heard me waking up because she said, “Put on your pajama bottoms because I want you to meet some of my friends that live in nearby cabins.”

After I put on my pajama bottoms and walked out into the main room, I saw three women besides Margaret. They seemed older than me and they all looked very pretty and smelled nice too. All three of them were wearing very skimpy, two piece bikinis and they were very tan.

Then Margaret said, “Clyde, I would like you to meet my friends Kathy, Linda and Sue. I talked to them on the phone while you were sleeping and they wanted to meet you. I also told them about the assignment we were working on and all three of my friends know that I have spanked and milked you.”

I was so embarrassed that Margaret had told them so much about me and I know my face was turning red. I wanted to go and hide somewhere but I knew I had to obey Margaret.

“As all of you can see, Clyde is already very embarrassed and has an erection already. I thought you could stand by each of my friends, they could inspect you and give you a few friendly swats on your bare bottom. That way they could ask you a few questions and you could get to know them better too. So first come over here so I take take off your pajama bottoms.”

I really didn’t want to but soon I was standing in front of Margaret with my hands on my head. She lowered my bottoms and helped me step out of them.

“Clyde does have an already red, spanked bottom”, one woman said.

“I like his nice erection too”, another woman said.

“It will be fun to inspect Clyde and give his bare bottom a few spanks”, another woman said.

“Now don’t spank him very hard because I know Clyde’s bottom is already very sore, but you can have fun meeting him and inspecting him. Who wants to go first?” A nice looking blond said she wanted to be first. “Clyde, go over and meet Sue.”

Sue had very nice large breasts, a cute face and nice legs. I knew I had to obey Margaret so I walked over to her side, put my hands on my head and also spread my legs. It was very embarrassing as she played with my penis and balls, and she even had me turn around so she could feel my bottom cheeks.

“Now lay across my knees”, Sue said
I laid across Sue’s knees, with my penis hanging down between her thighs and I spread my legs, the way Margaret had taught me. Then I felt Sue’s powerful thighs close together to trap me in place. Next she started to spank me with her hand. Although she lightly spanked me, my bottom was already sore and I started to squirm a little but I was held in place by my penis between her thighs.

“You have trained Clyde very well so far on how to to be spanked by a woman”, Sue said.

“He was spanked growing up so all I had to teach him is some simple rules”, Margaret said.

As Sue continued to spank me she said, “Clyde, I hope I can spank you again before you need to return to school.”

“Allow Clyde to stand up and walk over to Linda”, Margaret said.

Now Linda had red hair, closer to my age, and she smelled very good. I am not used to women I have just met to play with my penis and balls, so I instantly had a big erection again.

“I like how he instantly reacts to me touching him. He would be fun to play with and the way he is reacting, I think he likes me”, Linda said. “But over you go.”

Linda spanked me differently than Margaret or Linda. Her hands curved around my bottom and I was spanked in my most sensitive areas. Linda even used her long fingernails on my exposed balls. This was driving me crazy between her playful spanks. But I didn’t complain and just allowed Linda to spank me.

“Now it’s Kathy’s turn”, Margaret said.

So now I was standing close to Kathy with my legs spread. Now Kathy had very soft hands and her large breasts were barely covered by her small bikini top. I could also sort of see her nipples because her top was so thin. I couldn’t help but to stare at her breasts while she played with my penis and inspected me. She even had me spread my legs wider so she could cup my balls.

“Like Linda and Sue, I really like the way Clyde reacts to me. He must of had very little contact with females until now”, Kathy said.

“That is true, so I hope we can do a little more training with him after you spank him”, Margaret said.

So soon I was across Kathy’s knees. She spanked me very hard and quick and I felt a little of my pre-cum flow out of me. I didn’t mean to and it just happened.

When Kathy finally let me up again, she wiped my pre-cum off her legs and scolded me like a naughty little boy.

“I now want to teach Clyde about how to thank females after he has been spanked”, Margaret said.
“Take off your bikini bottoms so we can teach Clyde about thanking a woman after a spanking. Clyde, start by sticking your head between Sue’s legs and start licking her pussy with an upward motion. You can even stick your tongue between her labia lips too.”

I had never been up close like this between a female’s legs. It really smelled nice and also tasted good. As I licked Sue, she told me how to improve in what I was doing and she started moaning. Soon a liquid was flowing from he body onto my face. I actually liked how I was making her feel and she kept moaning and moaning, and her cum kept flowing on to my face. This was a whole new experience for me.

“Now stand up Clyde and next lick Linda”, Margaret said. Once I stood up Margaret saw my face and gave me a towel to wipe it off.

I was surprised that Linda’s lips were different than Sue’s, and she smelled and tasted different, but I liked it Linda soon was moaning like Sue, and soon my face was wet from her unique female juices.

Next it was Kathy’s turn. She used her hands to guide my head and to make sure I liked her the way she wanted. I soon found out about a female’s clit that was under a hood, and how sensitive it was. I did really like Kathy and my penis grew hard when I was pleasuring her. And the other women saw it and were making comments about it.

Sue and Linda said, “Clyde, next pleasure Margaret. She deserves it too.” After Margaret slipped of her panties, I was busy licking her. I found out that women’s pussies are different from female to female, but they seem to react the same way, and I enjoyed pleasuring a woman. But while I was licking Margaret, I felt my penis and balls being stroked, and someone was also lightly hand spanking me. It was too much for me so I allowed my cum to flow at the same time Margaret was cuming on my face. What an experience!

When Margaret said she had enough, I stood up and was handed a towel to clean off my face.

Then the women had me stay naked as they prepared something for us to eat. All of us talked about the experience we just had and how the women enjoyed meeting me.

“After we eat, I want to spank Clyde again. I think he really likes me”, Kathy said.

“Do you like Kathy?” Margaret asked.

I really did, so I said, “Yes I do. But I also enjoyed giving pleasure to everyone. I learned a lot about females today. It was also a lot of fun for me.”

So after we ate, Kathy sat down on the couch and invited me over to her. “Now hold still”, she said. She played with my penis and balls and made me erect. She teased me my stroking me until I was almost ready to cum, and then she would stop. “Clyde is really fun to play with.” But then I was almost ready to cum, and she stuck her finger into my bottom hole. It surprised me but then I came all over her hand. It felt so good but also surprised me.

The others were watching this and handed Kathy a washrag and towel. I felt like a little boy as she cleaned of my penis and balls. Then Kathy surprised me and said, “Now you are really going to be spanked. Lay across my knees.”

I felt I had no choice but to obey her. Soon I was across her knees with my penis and balls hanging down between her powerful thighs. “Someone had me a hairbrush”, Kathy said. I already had a sore bottom from being spanked before and now the hairbrush really hurt. It seemed to hurt even more than ever.

“Please stop, please stop”, I yelled out. But she kept spanking me, even harder and harder. I thought Kathy liked me, and now this. I couldn’t help it, but soon I was crying like a naughty little boy. I felt so defeated by the women.

Once I stopped crying, Margaret said, “Clyde, why don’t you stay naked and lay face down on your bed”. I did that and I could still hear the four women talk and mention my name now and then. But I tried to rest and I rubbed my very bare bottom.

Then I felt someone rubbing a cool cream on my very sore bottom. I looked around and to my surprise I saw Kathy. “Clyde, I felt that I needed to spank you so hard because the others thought that you had a crush on me. According to Margaret, you need to obey me just like you should with other women. But I did enjoy getting to know you really well, and I like that you know how to please me now. But honey, I do hope I get to see you again before you leave, and give you a ‘goodbye spanking’. So just lay there until next time.” Then she left the room.

I had so many mixed emotions about what had just happened to me, about what I learned about pleasing women, about being spanked and played with by these three women. As I thought about it, I was tired, worn out with a very sore bottom, and I fell asleep.

END PART FOUR. To be continued.

kenowk

Re: Margaret Part Four (FFF/M)

Post by kenowk » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:06 pm

very good

bnnaughty

Re: Margaret Part Four (FFF/M)

Post by bnnaughty » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:18 am

Yes very good! That's a fantasy of mine ;to be in a private location with 3 or 4 attractive Ladies all clad in bikinis that will put me across their legs for spankings!!