A Railway Meeting

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sirsilas

A Railway Meeting

Post by sirsilas » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:33 am

In this I recount a spanking adventure I had with a great friend who loved to be spanked. I hope she enjoys my rendition and recollection of the evening :)

The Pub just by the railway station at around 6 was the agreed rendezvous. We had chatted beforehand and her instructions were clear enough, matching underwear a nice summer dress and hair and makeup to be done nicely. She would be waiting with her husband (her Lord and Master) who would accompany us in this little adventure.

The train trip was slow, London at that time of the evening always is. The rain was coming down in sheets leaving pools of standing water everywhere. The pub was a little further away than I remembered but I was soon there. I located the couple and introduced myself to her husband, she stood in silence.

We sat down, she did not. Sitting was allowed when she was instructed, so she stood. I handed her some money and she was dispatched to the bar.

Her husband and I chatted about her and the evening I had planned.

She returned and placed the drinks on the table, we continued to chat while she stayed standing with her hands behind her back. Eventually I instructed her to sit and informed her she may join in.

We chatted about times gone by and places we remembered from earlier times.

After 15 minutes or so I asked her if she would like a drink and gave her some money to get a quick one. She tottered off to the bar and was soon back waiting. I told her to sit and drink up as she was to go to the room and prepare herself.

Drink gone she was sent to the hotel where they were staying to prepare. She had 15 minutes while hubby and I reminisced about places we knew and after a spell we followed.

The hotel was being refurbished so was not as pristine as I expected with plastic on the floor in places but more importantly, workmen in the corridor. That will make it a bit more interesting, I thought.

Hubby opened the door and we entered.

She looked a picture, in the corner, hands on head in nothing but her semi see through underwear, nose right to the wall. He clothing was neatly folded on the table and the punishment implements were laid out on the table beside them.

I examined the toys before walking over to her and got up really close to confirm her nose was actually touching. It was :).

I pulled out a chair and sat down while her man sat on the end of the bed watching.

Come here I said.

She turned and took the few steps to my side.

So she has been out of line this past while has she, Sir, I asked.

She has indeed, Her man replied.

Well we will have to do something about this behaviour, won't we??

She went to speak but i pulled her over my knee, silence girl!!

She looked a sight bent over cute bottom arched and ready.

I peeled down her panties and marveled at her firm bottom staring back, it never fails to bring joy to the spirit looking at a naked female bottom over you knee and ready…..

I began to spank her, ever so slowly but building rapidly.

She moved and groaned as her bottom colour changed and the heat built.

I stopped periodically to measure the temperature of her upended bottom and eventually decided that it had a nice warm glow and she was ready for the full treatment.

Ordered to her feet and remove her bra and slip off her panties she stood before the two of us stark naked hands on head, feeling very naked and vulnerable.

She was ordered to the bed and get positioned on all fours bottom high while I removed my belt. She watched intently!

When in position she was informed that we wanted no dramatics and any attempt to prevent her just punishment would lead to severe consequences.

Hubby gradually turned up the volume of the TV to mask some of the noise of what was to come.

I want that bottom held high at all times, is that clear girl? You have this hiding coming to you and you will not be spared. Yes Sir, she mumbled grabbing a pillow to stick her face in.

I doubled my strap and begun the punishment. The first dozen were delivered at a relatively slow pace increasing in intensity and creating a beautiful set of broad red stripes across her bottom.

It was clear from the sounds in the room that she was feeling every lash intently, but this was only the start, this little lady had a long way to go.

I rested a moment or two after the first block and then set about her bottom in earnest with fierce blows landing at 5 or 6 second intervals and occasionally longer when she shot forward after a particularly painful lick.

On reaching 50 she was gasping and yelping loudly after each stroke so we stopped and gave her a few moments to compose herself, which she did by breathing deeply and rubbing a little.

Hubby offered me the use of a broader leather strap which showed evidence of significant wear. Clearly had met this bottom on many occasions in the past.

It was about 18inches long and 2 inches wide and made of lovely flexible yet heavy leather. I accepted gratefully as it was becoming clear that this lady needed something stronger.

Back in position I ordered.

Yessir she said rapidly getting back into position and sticking her bottom well up.

She was enjoying this the little minx!!

Her Master looked at me and suggested that perhaps she was enjoying this too much so he picked up another broad leather strap and took position at her left side.

After You Sir, he said!

I raised the strap and laid on a fierce blow, she gasped!!

He followed suit a few seconds later, and then me.

She gasped out loud as the beating progressed and regularly pushed forward into a lying position when the intensity began reaching its zenith.

She was not done yet though and was ordered into position again wherein the strapping continued.

At one point a particularly hard blow struck home and she pulled up and put her hands back forcing the strapping to halt.

What were you told about interfering with your discipline girl, I barked!

Sorry Sir Its sooo sore, she said.

What were you told? I replied.

There would be consequences, she mumbled.

Off the bed, I ordered.

I picked up the leather tawse.

Hold out your hand, I said. She did so with a look of pure dread.

I gave her three on the right hand then three on the left. She squirmed with each blow.

Do it again and it will be a dozen, understood??

Yes Sir, I am sorry for interfering, she said.

Get back in position, I instructed pointing to the bed.

She climbed back into position and presented her tortured bottom for the strap again.

Master started on this occasion followed by me in rotation. We delivered another 50

licks before letting her rest a moment.

While she was laid on the bed Master and I discussed the straps and decided to use a shorter strap for her next leathering.

She was sent to the corner for a spell to allow things to settle down.

Fifteen minutes or thereabouts were allowed before the final phase of her discipline was initiated.

She was made to get down on her knees before me and go on all fours bottom facing away from me.

I straddled her just below her arms locking her in position while I applied the short strap in a vertical motion down the length of her bottom crossing all of the other marks at right angles.

This had the desired effect with each stroke re-igniting the marks made earlier and adding to the overall scorching by an order of magnitude, she yelped and moaned as the leather carved it marks along her bottom and following a beating involving several dozen licks she was released to cradle her tortured bottom.

It's done girl, I said.

Both gentlemen helped her to the bed and cuddled her and she sat precariously on her scorched bottom.

Text message the following day; "On the way home, hurting deliciously,

Thank you Sir"

That was truly my pleasure ;)