spanking My Fist Story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
the_chief

spanking My Fist Story

Post by the_chief » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:33 am

Lee’s Story

The first job I got after getting out of the Navy was as a telephone field service engineer. My territory covered many different companies from business offices to factories to service companies. One account was an oil company with a large customer service department staffed with young ladies mostly under the age of twenty-five. The supervisor of the group was a woman named Karen, who was about 40, slender, 5’7", with slightly graying blond hair and brilliant blue eyes. Karen had a strong character and a no-nonsense attitude, and some of the girls referred to her as a ‘hard assed bitch’, but never to her face. Since there were a large number of phones in the department, I was there on an almost daily basis tending to various problems, and it was during these calls that Karen and I became good friends.
In the slow summer months there were about fifteen girls working on a rotating schedule, five girls per shift. The company had certain rules of telephone etiquette and civility that had to be maintained at all times, and periodically Karen had to investigate customer complaints of rudeness, backtalk, foul language, or just plain discourtesy. The standard punishment for a violation was a three-day suspension for the first offense, and termination for three or more violations. This rule also applied to lateness, improper work practices, and a variety of other offenses.
One day I was called in around noon to repair a defective line. The telephone equipment room was located in the basement of the building, and it was necessary to pass through the lunchroom to get there. As I headed for the basement door two of the girls on lunch break followed me down the stairs, and struck up a conversation.
Kathy was 5’2", with blond hair and light blue eyes, fresh out of high school and looking more like thirteen years old than the eighteen she was.
Dale, a well-proportioned twenty year old, around 5’5" with dark hair and brown eyes, was definitely the more worldly of the two. Both girls were bright young ladies, although their behavior did not always reflect this. Dale, in particular, was very adept at pushing all the right (wrong) buttons, and she always seemed to drag poor Kathy into her crazy schemes. She had recently gotten herself into trouble with Karen for numerous reports of rudeness to customers on the phone, and she was on the verge of being suspended.
This didn’t seem to dampen her high spirits, however, and as we went down the stairs, Dale was asking me questions at rapid-fire speed. How old was I? What did I like to do? Did I have a girl friend? What did I do in the
Navy? Did I like doing my job? I told her to slow down a little bit and I would try to answer her when I was finished with my task. As I tried to pinpoint the problem with the line, Dale kept interrupting me with more and more questions—‘How did I know the line as dead? Was it going to be hard to fix? How was I going to do it?’—Until she became so irritating it was all I could do to keep my temper. I discovered that one of the circuit boards was bad, and I would have to go outside to get a new one. I told Dale and Kathy I had to leave for a few minutes and instructed them not to touch anything while I was gone. To remove temptation, I placed my handset in my bag and closed it, admonishing them both not to touch the bag or the phone system.
I got the part I needed from my car, and as I reentered the service area
Karen confronted me. She asked me what the heck I’d done to the telephone system. I explained that I was about to replace a defective circuit board on one line, but she shook her head, and said there was static and cross talk on all the phone lines now. That was a completely different problem then the one I was working on, and I was immediately suspicious. I asked her if Dale and Kathy had come back upstairs yet, and she said no.
Thinking the girls might be up to something, I went to investigate. Sure enough, as I came around the corner, I saw Kathy listening to the handset, and Dale with the phone plug in her hand, poking it at random into different circuits.
I went back to Karen and told her that I had found her problem, and that
Dale and Kathy were at the bottom of it—screwing around with my equipment after having been told expressly to leave it alone— and demanded to know what she was going to do about it. Exasperated, Karen declared that she felt like firing them both right then and there. Inspired by my own predilection for seeing all naughty girls pay for their crimes the old-fashioned way, I suggested a more fitting punishment for these two disobedient young ladies.
“How about giving them both a good old-fashioned spanking?”
Rather to my surprise, Karen seemed enthusiastic about this suggestion.
“That’s not a bad idea. God knows threats of suspension haven’t worked very well so far. Maybe these two could do with a little bit of hands-on discipline. Would you consider doing the honors?”
“It would be my pleasure,” I assured her. “I’ll go in first and catch them, then I’ll signal you to come in and give them the option of being spanked or fired.”
Well! I thought to myself as I descended the stairs, this was certainly going to be more interesting than fixing a circuit board!
Rounding the corner, I confronted the two startled girls. “What’s going on here?” I bellowed. “You went into my bag and took my tools when I told you specifically not to touch them! I’m going to have to report the both of you to Karen, and you know what that means!”
“Please don’t tell Karen!” Kathy gasped. “She’ll suspend us, or worse!”
Dale, however, didn’t waste any time with pleas. Looking at me speculatively, she let her hand run suggestively down her body over her breasts. “I’ll bet I know something you’d like better than telling tales to Karen,” she purred provocatively. “I’ll bet you’d like it just fine if you and I got it on, right here, right now. What about you, Kathy? We could both show Vince here a good time, and no one has to be the wiser. Come on . . . ” she coaxed her friend, “It’s better than unemployment.” She glanced back at me. “What about it?” she asked brazenly, as if there was no doubt in her mind that I would accept such an offer. “Have we got a deal?”
At this point I signaled Karen to come in, which she did quickly, with fire in her eyes. “I can’t believe what I just heard coming out of your mouths! Offering sex to get out of being reported! Well, young ladies, I’m afraid your strategy didn’t work—you’re both fired!”
Kathy started to cry, and Dale blatantly tried to shift the blame to me, claiming that I had been the one to ask them for sex. Karen said coldly that she had been listening outside and heard every word of the conversation, and knew exactly who had offered what to whom. Caught red handed, both girls now commenced to beg and plead with Karen not to fire them, offering to work overtime without pay, come in on weekends, anything to keep their jobs.
This was my cue. “You know,” I said to Karen, “maybe what these two need is to have their bottoms warmed up for them good and proper.”
“Maybe you’re right,” Karen agreed, following my lead.
“What are you saying?” Dale gasped. “You want to spank us? That’s ridiculous!”
“Ridiculous or not, that’s exactly what it’s going to take to keep you from being fired. You girls have both wasted plenty of the company’s time acting like immature little brats, and that’s how you deserve to be treated. Now you’ve got just one minute to make up your minds—a good, sound spanking or you’re both out of here! It’s as simple as that.”
A fresh round of protests and pleas commenced, which I listened to with enjoyment. Hearing a bad girl trying to talk her way out of well-deserved punishment was as enjoyable as the punishment itself . . . almost! To her credit, Karen held firm. I think she had put up with so much of the girl’s nonsense that she was looking forward to seeing them get their just deserts.
Finally, when it became apparent that they truly had no other choice, both girls reluctantly agreed to take a spanking.
Wasting no time, I promptly ordered Dale to my side. I was seated on a large fiberglass bundle, and as she came within range I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her across my knee. Flipping her skirt up above her waist, I reached for the waistband of her panties.
“No!” she yelled. “You can’t! Don’t you dare!”
“A few minutes ago you were willing to have sex with me, and now you don’t want me to see your bare bottom?” I laughed. “I’m afraid it’s a little too late now for outraged modesty.” I quickly pulled her panties down to her knees and firmly gripped her around the waist. Raising my hand, I brought it down hard on her left buttock with a resounding crack.
“Ooh!” Dale cried out. She seemed shocked by the impact, as if she hadn’t really expected it to hurt. Well, I thought grimly, she was in for an even bigger surprise before I was through with her! I brought my hand down again and again, first on one cheek, then the other.
“Ow! Ouch! Oh, Ooww, Oooww, it hurts!” I spanked faster and harder, and
Dale started to moan and cry, kicking her feet frantically. I was spanking now with gusto, fully intending to punish her for her bad behavior, her disobedience, and especially her inappropriate offer of sexual favors. Dale was sobbing now and pleading for me to stop, and she was sounding very repentant. I asked her if she’d learned her lesson and she cried out that she had, and promised to be good from then on. I told her that I was going to give her ten more smacks, and asked if she was ready for them, and I knew the spanking was having it’s desired effect when, instead of protesting, she simply whispered ‘yes’.
I gave her ten very hard swats, slow and measured. She screamed, bucked, kicked, and cried as these last few hit home. After I finished I let her up and held her till she stopped crying, and then I stood her in the corner and called Kathy to me.
Having just witnessed Dale’s punishment, she was so frightened that she could barely walk. Karen took her by the hand like a little girl and brought her to me. She was already whimpering and shaking before I put her over my knee, and as I pulled her across my lap and lowered her panties she cried even harder. I realized that Kathy had just been following Dale’s lead, but she was equally guilty and had to pay the price. She started whining as soon as the first smack landed and continued to whine throughout her punishment. She didn’t kick or scream or buck, she just whined, the pitch going higher and higher as the spanking continued. Afterwards I held her as I had done with Dale until her tears gradually stopped.
I let her up and I called Dale out of the corner so Karen could talk to them both. And talk to them she did! She read them the riot act, and had them both crying again from this verbal ‘spanking’. Then she told them to pull up their panties and get upstairs and back to work—NOW! As they left, Karen turned to me, congratulated me on a job well done, and asked if she could call on me to perform the same service in the future, if the need arose. I assured her it would be my pleasure, and went back to repairing my circuit board with a warm hand and a smile on my face.
I thought that was the end of the incident, but after I’d finished my repairs I found Kathy waiting by the door of the cafeteria. She looked so young and innocent that I felt a little twinge of guilt in spite of myself.
“I’m sorry I had to spank you,” I said, giving her arm a reassuring squeeze, “But you had it coming, you know.”
Kathy blushed brightly. “Yes,” she said softly, “I know I did, and I wanted to thank you for doing it.”
“Why are you thanking me?” I asked in surprise.
“Because nobody’s ever cared enough about me to discipline me before, that’s why! But you did. You spanked the living daylights out of me, and I don’t think I’ll be sitting down for quite a while, but at least you showed me that somebody cared about the way I acted. And you held me afterwards, and made me feel warm and special. Will you . . . ” she blushed again, “ . . . will you spank me again if I need it?”
“You can count on it Kathy.”
“Will you spank my bare bottom again?”
“Definitely,” I assured her. “That’s the only proper way to spank.”
“And will you hold me again like you did before, and dry my tears?” she persisted.
“Of course I will, and I’ll stand you in the corner like the naughty girl you are!”
Kathy’s blush deepened as she said; “If I’m especially bad, will you spank me really hard?”
“If you need it Kathy, I’ll take a hairbrush to your bottom and give you a spanking that you won’t ever forget. How does that sound?”
“It sounds good to me!” she said softly, with a gleam in her eye. “I can’t wait!”

The next day I returned for a minor repair, which took only several minutes to fix, and on the way out, Karen asked if she could speak to me in private. She told me she had been favorably impressed with the way I handled the situation with Dale and Kathy, and she wanted to know if I’d like to take on the job of office disciplinarian on a regular basis.
“You know that I’ve had problems with some of the girls in the past, and if I suspend them I have to bring in someone on overtime or get a temp to cover their shifts. So what I propose is to use spanking as an alternative to suspension.”
“Have you discussed this with the girls yet?”
“No, I wanted to talk to you first, and make sure you were agreeable.”
Agreeable? Not only was I agreeable, I thought surely I must have died and gone to heaven! It took a real effort not to let my enthusiasm for this unorthodox idea override my common sense. “Each girl will have to make up her own mind about accepting this alternative punishment,” I said, “and you’d better have them sign a release form stating that they’ve agreed to it. I’ll be more than happy to administer as many spankings as necessary, but we don’t want to get sued or arrested, now do we?”
“That’s a good idea,” Karen concurred. “Once they’ve all consented, I’ll draw up some rules as to the number of swats, implements, and so on, and I’ll let you know the next time you come in what we’ve decided.”
“Fine,” I nodded. “But just one more thing you should understand before I agree. You’re not going to be exempt from the rules either.”
“Me?” exclaimed Karen. “You can’t possibly be serious!”
“It’s an all or nothing proposition,” I said firmly. “Take it or leave it. You think about it and let me know!” I took my leave, knowing that both
Karen and I would have a lot to think about that night.

The next day I returned for another repair only to discover that Karen had called in a fake problem just so I would have to come back.
“Well,” I said, “Did you talk to the girls yet?”
“Yes, we talked earlier this morning. I outlined the proposal, and most of them agreed, grudgingly. A few said they’d have to think about it. I’m giving them till the end of the week to make up their minds.”
“What are the rules you propose for the girls to follow?”
“The same rules of office conduct still apply, and for every minor offense the penalty will be ten swats on the panties, and it increases to fifty for more severe offenses. Major offenses are fifty on the bare with a hairbrush. I’ll have to start shopping around for a suitable one.”
“I’m agreeable to the rules if the young ladies are,” I said.
Karen then called all the girls together and introduced me, explaining that I was the person who was going to administer their punishment under the new office policy. The girls all examined me with interest, and several blushed and looked quickly away. I told them that I knew what the rules were and I would follow them to the letter. I would have no say as to who was disciplined, that would be Karen’s decision. I would merely be the person carrying out the sentence. Karen then informed them that as of Monday the new policy was going into effect.
Back in Karen’s office, I told her there was one last detail we hadn’t yet discussed, and reminded her of what I’d stipulated yesterday—that she too must agree to be spanked if she deserved it. I asked her if she had thought it over, and what she had decided.
“Well, I agree, I suppose, since you’re being so stubborn about it. But don’t worry, I don’t think there’ll be any occasion to punish me.”
“No? On the contrary, Karen, I think we have an occasion right now. In fact, I think we need to discuss the methods you used to get me in here today. Because of you, I have to submit an NTF report.”
“NTF? What’s that?”
“‘No Trouble Found’. But it still counts as a trouble call, and it will be billed to your company as such.”
“Oh, well” she shrugged nonchalantly, “A big company like this will absorb the cost. It’s just the price of doing business.”
“Maybe, but the price for deliberately misleading your service personnel is going to be a warm bottom!”
“Really Vince, you’re making too much of this. I’m sorry I called in a fake report, but I wanted to get the details of this new discipline policy resolved as soon as possible, and I needed to talk to you.”
“Fine, we’ve talked. Now it’s time to put your new policy into effect by giving you what you deserve. Come here, Karen.”
Slowly Karen walked over to me, with a look in her eyes that was half resignation and half something else; an inscrutable glitter that I couldn’t quite define. Seating myself in one of the office chairs, I quickly pulled her across my knee. “I told you that you wouldn’t be exempt from the rules,”
I scolded her, “but considering that this is a minor offense, you’ll only get ten.” With that, I gave her ten quick, hard swats on the seat of her skirt, and she yelped as they rained down.
As I let her up, I warned her that the next time I would raise her skirt and give it to her on the seat of her panties, like the rest of the girls, or even on her bare bottom if the offense merited such treatment.
“I can assure you there won’t be a next time!” she said, her face flushed.
“I don’t know about that,” I said. “You determine when the girls are to be punished, but someone has to keep you in line as well, and I guess that someone will have to be me. So behave yourself, or I’ll come back and really blister your bottom!”
“That sounds like a threat,” she said tartly.
“I don’t make threats,” I said with a grin, as I went out the door. “I make promises!”

The following Monday I got called back for more repairs. I dealt with the problem quickly. Once I finished Karen called me into her office on my way out, telling me there was already a special case, which needed my attention.
“Liz and Mary both came in late this morning, and it’s the third time this month this has happened. Mary blames Liz, and Liz blames Mary, neither one of them want to take any responsibility for their conduct. I told them that the rules went into effect at 8AM and they’d both earned themselves a trip over your knee.”
Liz was a young lady of about twenty years old, her roommate Mary perhaps a year older. Liz was the source of both girls constant tardiness, as she could not get out of bed on time and dawdled too long in the bathroom, putting on makeup and doing her hair. Even so, Liz and Mary were both to be spanked. Each were to be given twenty swats on the panties and Liz was to go first. With all the legalities taken care of (Karen had both girls sign a release form and permission slip), Liz came down into the lunchroom, which was the designated ‘discipline’ room.
I pulled a chair away from the table and set it up in the middle of the room, then motioned Liz to come to me. She looked around as if to find somewhere to run. “Liz, come here!” I ordered her sternly, and she snapped out of her daze and slowly came over to me. As she stood next to me I asked her if she knew why she was being spanked.
“Yes, because I can’t get to work on time.”
“That’s right, and now you’ve gotten Mary into trouble as well, and she’s going to get spanked because of you. How do you feel about that?”
“I feel terrible that Mary has to pay for my crime,” Liz admitted “Can’t we work something out where you didn’t have to spank her too?”
“No, I’m sorry, but Karen’s instructed me to punish both of you. Are you ready Liz?”
“Yes I am,” she said softly, obviously ashamed of herself. “I know I deserve a good spanking. How many did Karen say I’m supposed to get?”
“Twenty swats.”
“Couldn’t you give me more swats, or give them to me harder to atone for what I’ve done to Mary? Then you could spank Mary softer, since she doesn’t deserve the same punishment as me. That way, I won’t have to feel so guilty about getting her in trouble.”
This seemed like a fair solution to the girl’s dilemma. “If that’s what you want, I’ll give you fifty very hard spanks instead, and I’ll go a little easier on Mary.” That decided, I pulled Liz over my knee and raised her skirt, and began to pull down her panties.
She protested immediately, but I reminded her that she had specifically requested harsher punishment than Mary, and getting it on the bare would achieve this aim. When her panties had been lowered to mid-thigh, I lifted my hand high over my head and brought it down hard on her left cheek with a resounding crack.
“Oooow! That hurts so much!”
“You told me to spank you hard!” I reminded her. “Only forty-nine more to go!”
“Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?” Liz moaned as I again lifted my hand and brought it down hard on her right bottom cheek. “OOW! OOOOW!
OOOOOOH!” Again and again I brought my hand down hard on her bottom, first the left and then the right cheek, alternating every couple of swats. Her cries got louder and she became more animated. After about twenty swats she began to softly moan and tears began to well in her eyes. Her legs kicked wildly and she bucked and heaved. At thirty smacks, tears were streaming down her cheeks and her voice was broken with sobs.
“Please . . . please stop! I’m sorry! I won’t ever be late again, I promise, I promise, PLEEEEASE!”
“You’ve still got twenty more to go,” I reminded her.
“Oh no . . . please not so hard! I can’t take anymore!”
As I gave her the last twenty hard and fast, she yelled, screamed, and cried, twisting her body in an effort to escape. She tried to cover her bottom with her hands, but I held them out of the way and continued to spank her. As I gave her, the last few spanks Liz broke down completely and lay heaving heavily across my knee, crying like a newborn baby. I held her in place for a few moments before slowly and gently pulling her panties back up and smoothing down her skirt.
Gradually her sobs became less and less, and her tears slowed. I pulled her up onto my lap, and as her bottom made contact with my knee she cried and winced. I held her for a few moments, taking out my handkerchief and drying her eyes. She thanked me meekly for the hug and the hanky. She then got slowly to her feet, gently rubbing her bottom.
“You sure do spank hard,” she exclaimed.
I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. “Are you going to be a good girl from now on, and get to work on time?”
“I’ll try.”
“You’d better do more than try or you’ll be right back over my knee again! Now go on up and get to work, and tell Karen she can send Mary down.”
Liz gave me a hug and a kiss, and slowly walked up the stairs.
A minute later Mary came down the stairs looking full of piss and vinegar.
“Let’s get this over with!” she exclaimed, and without further ado she walked over to me and bent over my knee.
“Do you know why you’re being spanked?” I asked her, taken aback by her confrontational attitude.
“Yeah, because I can’t get Liz to work on time. Now let’s go.”
She was obviously angry at her friend, so I told her what Liz had said to me, and how she had taken a much harder spanking to make up for getting Mary into trouble.
“All well and good,” Mary snapped, “but I’m still getting spanked!”
“I don’t make the decisions, I just carry them out.” I said, thinking to myself that this little brat needed it worse than Liz had. What a mouth! I pulled up her skirt and exposed a pair of skimpy pink panties that left nothing to the imagination. I was to give her twenty swats, which I did, but not too hard as per my agreement with Liz. I managed to evoke a few ‘Oh’s’ and ‘Ah’s’, but it was obvious the experience wasn’t making much of an impression.
“You call that a spanking?” she sneered derisively when I was finished.
“I call those love taps! You’re just a pervert who wants to get his hands on girl’s butts!”
“You keep talking like that, young lady, and I’ll put you back over my knee and give you what I gave Liz, and you won’t be sitting down for a week!”
“Ooh, I’m soo scared!” she mocked.
“Okay . . . you asked for it!” I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back across my knee, lifted her skirts again and pulled her panties down in one quick motion. “Sass me, will you? I’ll spank that bottom right off you!” With that I proceeded to give her a spanking that she would not soon forget! I rained smacks first on the right, then the left, harder and harder, faster and faster.
Mary wasn’t laughing now. She kicked, cried, squirmed, bucked, twisted, and tried to cover her bottom, all to no avail. I was determined to give her the punishment she deserved for her insolence. Finally she started to cry fitfully and broke down into heavy sobbing. Her bottom was a flaming red with darker splotches. She had taken a very sound spanking, and I stopped and pulled her panties back up and lowered her skirt. I stood her up in front of me.
“Are you going to show a little respect now, young lady?”
Suddenly, she went from crying to total calm as she stood there drying the last tears from her eyes. “Wow, that was one hell of a spanking! I didn’t mean to push you that hard! God, my ass is on fire! I’m not going to be able to sit down tonight!”
“I wanted to see what it would take to get you mad enough to really punish me,” Mary explained now. “When Karen told me I was going to get a spanking today it intrigued me. I’ve never been spanked before and I figured that maybe I really did need to be disciplined. When you didn’t spank me hard I felt cheated out of my experience, so I pushed you and goaded you into giving me that hard spanking. I don’t know if that was such a good idea,” she said, rubbing her behind ruefully, “but I’ll tell you this—I feel better about myself and I’ve got some feeling towards you that I didn’t figure on.
“For the longest time I’ve always gotten my own way. Nobody ever tried to stop me from making the wrong choices or wrong decisions, until now. That spanking you gave me, and the way you treated me like the naughty little girl that I am down deep inside, is just what I need. You didn’t take any of my crap, and stood up to me, and paddled the living daylights out of me, and I want to thank you for it.”
With that she gave me a big hug and a kiss.
“So, are you going to be a good girl from now on?” I asked her.
“I think it’s going to take more than one spanking to make me a good girl don’t you? Besides, now that I’ve found someone who won’t let me get away with anything, I’ve got this feeling that you’ll be spanking me fairly often from now on!”
“If you act up again, the next time I’ll get myself a hairbrush and give you a spanking you’ll never forget! Now get out of here, and get back to work!” I ordered, giving her one final swat on the rear.
She let out a long hiss and winced in pain at this sharp contact to her sensitive behind. She went up the stairs, gingerly rubbing her bottom, but when she reached the top she turned. “I can’t wait for next time!” she declared, with a smile and a wink.
As I reached the top of the stairs, Mary was standing by her desk talking to another girl, Janet, in a very excited and animated way, relating her recent experience. Janet glanced shyly at me but looked quickly away when we made eye contact. I wondered idly if this would be the next young lady who would find herself over my knee.
“She seems to have taken her spanking rather well,” Karen observed, nodding at the happily chattering Mary.
“Better than you could ever have hoped for,” I assured her. Then I was off to my next assignment, knowing full well it wouldn’t be as interesting as this one had been!

Not every girl was as appreciative of her punishment as Kathy and Mary had been. A new girl named Lysa had just transferred onto the day shift, and things were not going well. Lysa was 22, 5’2", with a slight figure and huge glasses that made her seem even smaller than she was. Although she was new to the company she had caught on quickly, and she was very efficient and extremely cooperative, willingly taking on any special jobs or projects that Karen needed accomplished. Despite her competence, Lysa’s chronic tardiness was forcing one of the other girls to stay past the end of her shift, and causing serious problems.
This had happened so frequently that the other girl, Ann, had complained to Karen, and Lysa had been called into her supervisor’s office for a lecture and an explanation of what the consequences would be if her behavior did not improve. Promises and assurances were made, but Lysa’s tardiness continued, and Ann was getting more and more agitated every time Lysa was even a few minutes late in relieving her. Angry words had been exchanged on several occasions, and there was a tension in the office that had to be relieved. After the number of Lysa’s offenses had reached the point where suspension was imminent, Karen once again turned the matter over to me.
Lysa’s chronic lateness, on top of her angry exchange with a co-worker, had earned her fifty spanks on her bare bottom. “I sent her down to wait for you in the lunch room,” Karen informed me. “I know she’s young and she’s new, but I can’t have her disrupting my office, and putting the other girls in an uproar. She has to be taught a lesson, so give her a really sound spanking, will you?”
“If that’s what you want, that’s what she’s going to get,” I assured her, and went down the stairs to the lunchroom. Closing the door behind me I saw Lysa standing next to the table, fidgeting nervously. At the sight of me she seemed to turn pale, but she only watched in silence as I pulled a chair out from the table and positioned it in the middle of the room. I sat down and ordered the girl to get across my lap.
She did so wordlessly and without hesitation, but as I reached for the hem of her long dress her resolve must have deserted her, because she began to struggle, trying to get back up off my lap.
“Please,” she gasped, “I don’t think I can do this.”
“You’re not going to do this—I am,” I said, placing a restraining arm around her waist to hold her down. “All you have to do is lay across my lap and be a good girl while I give you your spanking.” I lifted her slip up above her waist, and as I hooked my finger into the waistband of her panties she became extremely agitated, screaming out “No, don’t! Don’t pull down my panties! No! Stop it!”
She was fighting me every step of the way, but I managed to get her panties down to her knees. I had to grasp her even tighter about the waist and use a lot of strength to hold her in position. For a little person she was putting up the best fight of any of the ladies I had spanked to date! I raised my hand high above my head and brought it down with a resounding splat, my palm leaving an angry red spot on her bottom. Lysa let out a loud screech as this first smack landed and tried to throw herself off my lap, but
I only held her tighter as again and again my hand descended, rhythmically covering Lysa’s bottom completely with bright red splotches.
Lysa screeched and yelled louder and more frantically at each succeeding spank. “Stop, oh please stooop! I’m sorry . . . I’ll be good! Just stop spanking me, pleeeaassee!” She began to kick wildly now, and squirmed as the heat continued to build up in her bottom. About halfway through her spanking
Lysa began to cry, and tears streamed down her face. She began to tire from her struggles and eventually she stopped fighting me. Soon she just lay there across my lap, crying and moaning softly.
As I reached forty I stopped for a second to rest my hand, and Lysa croaked out in a teary voice “Was that fifty? Are you done yet?”
“I’m sorry Lysa, you’ve got ten more smacks to go.”
“Oh, no! Please! I can’t take any more!” she wailed.
“I should give you another fifty on top of your sentence from Karen for the way you were fighting me. If you give me any more problems during the last ten, I will give you more, and then you’ll really be sorry.”
“I won’t move, I promise,” she declared, all the fight spanked out of her.
“Okay, get ready, because here we go!” CRACK! I slapped down hard on her already red bottom.
“Oooow!” Lysa cried out, but true to her word she didn’t struggle or try to evade the blows. CRAAACK! Tears were streaming down her face in long rivulets and she lay heaving across my lap. “Oh GOD, OW, OWW, OH, OOOH!” As I delivered the last volley of smacks hard and fast, Lysa broke down completely, crying so hard she could barely catch her breath. Her bottom was a very deep, dark shade of red when I finished.
I started pulling her panties back up, and she shuddered as the material of her panties made contact with her tender flesh. I carefully lowered her skirt and slip and gently turned her over to sit on my lap. Making sure that her bottom was not making direct contact with my knee, I held her in my arms until she regained her composure. She apologized for having fought me so hard, admitting that she had never been spanked before and that she’d just freaked out when I turned her over my knee. I asked her if she was all right and she said she was a little lightheaded.
“You have to learn to control your breathing better when you’re over someone’s knee. Just stay where you are for a little while longer, take some deep breaths, and you’ll feel better soon.”
“My head may feel better, but my poor bottom won’t be feeling better for a long time to come! And I won’t need to learn any special breathing techniques,” she said with conviction, “Because I’m never going to earn another spanking as long as I live!”

A week went by before I was called back in for a major repair problem.
The entire phone system was down and I was called in from home about 5 AM. I found that the main power supply was burned out due to an overnight thunderstorm. I went to the office, picked up the new power supply, and quickly returned to repair the system. When I was through I checked in with my supervisor, who told me there weren’t any other calls yet, so I should stay where I was and monitor the system for other problems caused by the storm.
Karen had also come in early because of the situation, and now she suggested that as long I was going to be there for a while anyway, the two of us might as well adjourn to her office for some breakfast and conversation.
We initially made some small talk about the storm and what was going on in the world, but inevitably the subject turned to spanking, and the disciplinary interlude we had shared the preceding week.
“I’m really sorry that I lied to get you to come in, but I didn’t know what else to do.”
“You could have called me and told me the real reason you wanted to see me, and I would have come in after work.”
“Well . . . I wasn’t sure you’d come. You might have had other plans or maybe a date, and I . . . I wanted to get the details of our agreement worked out right away.”
Thinking privately that I would have canceled a date with the Lord himself in order to arrange the details of this particular ’agreement’, I smiled at Karen and shook my head reprovingly. “I would have made some kind of arrangement. So you got yourself spanked for nothing.”
“I wouldn’t call it ‘nothing’. I did lie to get you here.”
“Well, you paid the price for it, and it’s in the past now, so forget it.”
Her next words took me by surprise. “What if I don’t want to forget it?” she blurted out. “Maybe I don’t want to let it be in the past!”
I looked at her levelly. “What are you trying to say, Karen?”
She swallowed hard and said, “I think I need you to spank me again. Not too hard, you understand, just enough to make my bottom sting.”
“Why do you want me to spank you? What did you do wrong?” I asked being deliberately obtuse, wanting to hear her admit that she desired a spanking purely for her own pleasure.
“I haven’t done anything wrong. It’s just that when you spanked me the last time, it felt so good afterwards.”
“How?” I coaxed her. “How did you feel?”
“I . . . it . . . ” Karen groped for the right words to explain. “It was like a large weight was lifted off my shoulders, and I felt as if I wasn’t in control anymore when I was over your knee. That’s what felt so good, that feeling of helplessness, of relinquishing what control I did have to you.”
“Well if that’s what you want, then come here Karen, and we’ll get that bottom of yours all warm and stinging.” I promised her, only to happy to oblige a lady in need.
“Only on the panties, okay? I’m not prepared to have you spank my bare bottom, at least not yet.”
“Alright, I’ll give you just enough to get you warm and tingly. Now come over here.”
Slowly she got up from her chair and walked over to me. I moved back away from her desk as she came around to my side and stood quietly, waiting. “Now tell me again what you want me to do, young lady,” I instructed her.
She cleared her throat nervously, and in a voice so low I could barely hear her she whispered, “Please spank me.”
I pulled her gently over my knee and raised her skirt slowly above her waist. I took her wrist firmly in my hand and asked if she was ready. “Yes,” she murmured in a barely audible voice. Slowly I began to spank her, first on one cheek and then the other. Not too hard, but not too soft either. After about ten smacks she began to squirm, clenching and unclenching her buttocks at each smack, but she wasn’t making too much noise, except for some heavy breathing. I asked her if she wanted me to stop, and she just shook her head no.
I continued to spank her, smacking a little harder now, and she began to squirm more vigorously, and to make little whimpering sounds. At twenty I asked her again if she’d had enough, and again she shook her head no. I started spanking her harder now, and she became even more animated, squirming harder and kicking her legs. She began to moan softly as each new spank landed, her voice straining as she made little mewing sounds. I asked her again if she wanted me to stop and she cried out a teary “No!”
I began to spank her much harder now, and she tried to twist herself off my lap, her sounds becoming more and more distressed. After about fifty spanks I paused just long enough to reach for the waistband of her panties.
She moaned out a low “Noo . . . don’t!” as I pulled them below the crest of her now flaming red cheeks, but she made no real effort to stop me. I resumed spanking her, and she lay there crying softly from a combination of pain and humiliation at being bare-bottomed over my knee. I gave her ten more very hard spanks and she completely broke down and cried in long sobs.
I brought the session to a close, pulling her panties back up and lowering her skirt. I turned her over and held her for a minute, and she buried her face in my shoulder and continued to cry. Slowly, her tears stopped and she sat there on my lap, hugging my neck tightly. Looking at me with tear-stained eyes, she whispered that the spanking had been fantastic, and thanked me for obliging her ‘need’. Slowly and carefully she got up from my lap, gingerly rubbing her bottom. A look of satisfaction slowly crept across her face and a smile appeared.
“Now that’s what I call a spanking!” she exclaimed. “My butt is on fire, but that’s exactly what I needed and wanted. You did an excellent job. Now I know why Kathy and Mary want you to spank them again. You’re an expert! You knew exactly what I wanted even though I didn’t. Next time I won’t be so nervous about asking you to spank me, and you can do it even harder if you want.”
“I think I’d better go buy a hairbrush then,” I said with a grin, nodding at the palm of my hand, which was almost as red as her bottom had been.
Karen looked at me and blushed a deep red. “I already did—it’s in my desk. Shall I get it for you?”
“I don’t think you want me to use it on you just yet, now do you?”
“No, no, I just want to show it to you, that’s all.” Karen opened the middle drawer and pulled out a large wooden hairbrush with a smooth, flat back.
“Looks like you made an excellent choice,” I said, running my hand over the surface and nodding in approval.
“I looked at dozens before I found this one. I think it will do the job pretty well. If you want to use it on any of the girls you can borrow it anytime you need it, just so long as you use it on me once and a while too.
I’ll keep it right here in the desk, and you can take it anytime you want. I don’t mind you going into my drawers.” And then she blushed scarlet again as she realized the implication of her double entendre.
“You know,” I mused, tapping the brush against my hand to test its weight, “this is really pretty amazing. I’ve only been your company disciplinarian for three weeks now and I’ve already administered seven spankings, and discovered two naughty young ladies who need to be disciplined on a regular basis. Plus you, of course, but in your case, I think the jury is still out on whether the motivation is business or pleasure.”
The ringing of the phone interrupted our conversation. The office had called with another job for me to go on. I handed Karen back the hairbrush and said my goodbyes, knowing that I would be back soon, and that many more adventures would follow.