Correcting the Correction and Providing SME Guidance F/fff

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
captdeck11

Correcting the Correction and Providing SME Guidance F/fff

Post by captdeck11 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:54 pm

I was 14 and my Aunt Ellen and my 13-year-old cousin, Debbie, were staying at our house for a school break week. Mom and Aunt Ellen were gossiping at the dining room table. My ears started to burn and I blushed, when Mom noted two weeks ago, I had been over her lap nude from the waist down for still another of my way too frequent spankings with Mom’s special paddle.

Without thinking, I interjected, “Mom, I wasn’t nude, I had my knee-high socks on.”

Ellen and Mom broke into laughter and I noted it wasn’t at all funny.

Mom said, “Diane, you are right. I did it wrong. We need to fix this. Thank you for pointing it out. Please go get the spanking paddle.”

I said, “Mom, no. I have already been spanked for that. I was close enough to nude and don’t care if I’m wearing socks or not when you think I have to get spanked.”

Mom said, “I’m a believer in truth and I have lied to a couple other people about this. For the sake of me being honest, I have to fix this. Another spanking would certainly be good for you regardless and maybe would prevent both you and Debbie from getting it very soon. Hop to it.”

I was less than happy but from past experience I knew I could make the situation a lot worse but had no real chance to make it better. I took as much time as I could without further annoying Mom and brought back the paddle from the laundry room. Having Debbie who lives an hour away as our guest know and likely watch was making this even more difficult.

Mom said, “Diane, first shoes and those important socks off. Then your slacks. Then your panties. Then over my lap. I was wondering and sort of hoping I would have a chance to show Aunt Ellen how we do spankings. She was saying that Debbie is now old enough to get real spankings instead of little kid hard hand spankings that don’t seem to be working and are about as hard on her.”

Soon I was over Mom’s lap, noticing a look of horror on Debbie’s face.

Mom said, “Diane, this isn’t going to be a real hard spanking as I have already dealt with you for that. This is going to be an adequate but shorter spanking so what I said matches what I did. And it will also show Aunt Ellen how I give spankings. You will be showing Debbie exactly how one cooperates nicely with being spanked. Sounds like Debbie could really use those pointers.”

Very soon I was getting paddled pretty hard while Mom mostly chatted with Aunt Ellen about the process instead of why I was getting it. Kind of an odd show and tell that didn’t make being spanked any more fun or pleasant. Surprisingly, Mom quit after 20 spanks, well short of the 35 to 40 I usually get. Mom had me put my panties back on and sent Debbie and me back to my room, forgoing the stand in the corner time I had already put in.

As we got to my room, I was both pretty unhappy that I had received an uncalled for spanking in front of my cousin and also relieved I hadn’t received the full-blown normal treatment. I noticed Debbie had tears in her eyes and was also scared. I realized I had hurriedly left the dining area leaving behind my slacks, shoes, and socks. I didn’t want to chance Mom being upset about leaving a mess behind and showing up partially unclothed, so I asked Debbie to go retrieve my clothes. She was soon back and even more upset as Aunt Ellen and Mom were still talking about spanking and Aunt Ellen was carefully examining the paddle. Debbie said she was worried as she had been difficult for her Mom on the way here and her first spanking with a tool instead of her Mom’s hand and possibly bare bottom seemed a real risk.

About an hour later and somewhat less sore, we left my room having decided to sneak past Mom and go watch TV in the family room. Debbie was clearly worried as she said her Mom had said she really needed a spanking badly for “being such a snot” on the way here. Debbie said what had saved her was both not having a decent place to stop and provide a spanking and her Mom not wanting to arrive with a just spanked Debbie. We had no luck getting past the dining room where Mom and Aunt Ellen were still talking. We were told they needed to talk to us.

Sure enough, Aunt Ellen said, “Debbie, we are in real luck. Your aunt has graciously offered to give you that spanking you so very richly deserve and have practically been begging for non-stop all the way here. And even better, she is going to help you understand graciously receiving a spanking along with lessons on how I can use a decent tool to provide you with a much more suitable spanking.”

Mom said, “Diane, you are going to be a major help for your cousin. You understand how to get spanked properly without much arguing and complying with taking off your clothes and getting properly in place. As you need to so you wisely don’t get additional spanks or a follow up the next morning at least very often. You need to go put on a skirt instead along with a second pair of panties. You will show Debbie good spanking etiquette and will only get some demonstration spanks. Please hurry.”
Soon I was back as directed, feeling really odd wearing a pair of black panties over a white pair. It was going to be odd getting any spanks over panties. The key dialogue was Mom telling Debbie, that falling short of normal cooperation expectations would earn spanks as part of an additional spanking from her Mom later. Mom said with decent cooperation, the spanking would soon be over. Without cooperation, there would be a few fewer spanks, but Debbie’s Mom would be giving her a real spanking before bedtime. Debbie was not happy but the details hadn’t fully sunk in yet.

Soon the demo was on. All too familiar. Mom for phase one was going to reenact my spanking from a couple weeks back.

Mom, “Diane, I got another email from your English teacher. Less than OK effort and passing notes, even after a warning. Have you already forgotten that session six weeks ago? I’ll do a better job this time. Bring me the paddle and slip off your shoes.”
Soon I was in a very familiar place, over Mom’s lap, having my skirt raised, and pulling down my black panties only for the first example. Then the scene redone with my black panties slipped off by Mom. Then the final time with me removing my black panties first and getting in place. The next part had me having my left arm under Mom lap with my right arm held bent at the elbow in the small of my back so Mom could hold me nicely in place with one arm when a harder spanking was indicated. I also had to practice graciously handing Mom the paddle and telling her I needed to be spanked and why. Along with thanking her in advance for spanking me. A fine line as being truthful was also expected. The best lines I used most often were: “Mom, I really don’t want to be spanked but it looks like I need it, thank you for caring” and “Mom, I’m sorry I do need this, thanks.”

Finally, the same basic exercises were demonstrated over Aunt Ellen’s lap. Kind of awkward as she wasn’t used to getting such cooperation. Each of the four sessions had Aunt Ellen giving me two spanks with the paddle for practice. I could definitely tell the difference from Mom’s spanks. Aunt Ellen though was gushing about how much better this was working than her hand and allowing as to how much more effective her spankings were going to be. Debbie was told to watch closely.

Finally, Mom said, “Before we give Debbie her turn, I want to show you something you will like about the paddle. Diane, get back in place. I can get extra mileage out of the paddle. I’m going to just give you two hard spanks for demonstration only.”

Soon I was in place and got two hard sizzling spanks on my right cheek and right side. Then Mom slipped down my panties to just past the spanked area so she and Aunt Ellen could see how the marks from the just provided spanks compared to the not just spanked area. Not fun but I wisely bit my tongue.

Next Mom said it was Debbie’s turn. Mom said once it was time for Debbie’s initial spanking. She would be getting 30 to 35 spanks to be counted out loud. However, first was going to be practice time for Debbie to nicely get in place initially over Mom and Aunt Ellen’s laps, likely 10 to 15 times until she got good at it. Each time there were problems she would get typically two spanks on her bare bottom before starting the next practice and if there were problems with arguing or getting in place AND with panties coming down or off, it would be 3 or 4 spanks. Then after Mom was happy, it would be practice over Aunt Ellen’s lap. If more than 25 spanks were needed, the real spanking would be around 8 that evening.

It was a long 45 minutes and an extremely unhappy Debbie that needed quite a bit of attention with the paddle. Soon there really wasn’t any fresh area for the next spanks to land as at least two spanks had already covered every square inch. After 30 learning spanks, the actual full-blown spanking was put off for later in the day. Finally, Debbie did it properly three times in a row over Aunt Ellen’s lap and was pronounced done till 7 or 8 that evening. We retreated to my room and recovered as well as we could. The only advise I could give Debbie again was that it is easy to make it much worse and it’s always going to be awful. Debbie correctly predicted her Mom was going to use my Mom as a major resource on spanking and we were both in for a hard week.

Somehow our spanking related discussion moved to spanking and underwear as Debbie usually didn’t get it bare bottom. I somehow remembered my then 20-year old college student sister, Gail, finding still additional new ways to earn spankings while still at home. (Along with plenty of spankings for typical reasons.) I am certain Gail doesn’t like being spanked any more than I do and Mom is probably slightly more careful with Gail that she gets all the indicated spankings, along with nearly all the benefit of doubt opportunities. A few years back at just 16, Mom found Gail had a pair of thong underwear in the laundry. (Nominally so no panty line for a couple new pairs of slacks.) I got home as Gail was counting out loud spank 22 of 45 followed by 90 minutes in the corner with an extremely bright red bottom. The next morning Mom announced that Gail would be getting two additional “decent” spankings for the thong underwear at times Mom decided. Then 3 weeks later after the initial thong spankings, Mom picked Gail up after school in the student center and Gail was in for it again as about an inch of Gail’s yellow panties were riding up above her slacks and at least two lecherous boys in the cafeteria were paying extra careful attention. (It was so kind of the cafeteria attendant to share this information with Mom. Our tax dollars hard at work.) Before giving Gail the really hard spanking she had coming, Mom let it slip that the girl sitting next to Gail did not have any panty showing but her slacks were riding too low and about an inch of her crease and bottom was showing. Mom made it clear as a warning that such a wardrobe mishap would be worth two separate spankings. Gail much as she wanted to, very wisely did not ask Mom if the panties showing spanking could be one of the two bonus spankings she already had coming. Gail noted Mom can definitely be a helicopter parent. Gail noted more than once that her figuring out special ways to earn spankings meant I was able to avoid a lot of spankings. I’m sure that is true but I still got at least plenty. I shared with Gail that I had noticed over the years that her mouth was a frequent source of some of her spankings and possibly some of her sessions were avoidable. I pointed out to Gail that while she got more spankings but I generally got harder spankings. I noted that with Gail away in college, the frequency of my spankings had gone way up.

At dinner time Mom happily announced one of her problems was being solved. Mom had been agonizing over whether her treasured spanking paddle in 10 or 15 years would be passed on to Gail or me. Her unstated but clear preference was for Gail, the oldest who also was likely to have the most direct memories. Mom didn’t want me to be deprived though. The solution she had come up with from Aunt Ellen’s suggestion was using e-Bay and google. With the benefit of this afternoon’s sessions, Aunt Ellen had decided she was definitely in the market for a suitable paddle. With Mom’s wise advice, they had found a “very nice” pair of sturdy hardwood paddles that weren’t likely to wear out even with the very likely frequent use for under $12.00 each. This included shipping and they would arrive by Thursday. Aunt Ellen would have a really nice paddle to use on “frequently needs improvement” Debbie. Mom would have a nice paddle to use for several years for my benefit that could eventually be passed on. Mom noted they would have to give Debbie and I a christening spanking right away not directly linked to specific behavior as the new paddles were coming with a 21-day return or exchange policy. Mom said they had to be absolutely sure the new paddles met her standards. Mom even said the chances were reasonable that I, at least, would get a second session during this window.

That evening Aunt Ellen gave Debbie her very first instrument spanking on her still rather sore bare `bottom. The spanking had 25 total spanks which was definitely enough after the preliminary session. From my perspective the spanking wasn’t all that bad, but it was really awful for Debbie. And Aunt Ellen was gushing about what an improvement the paddle made over what Debbie used to get. Aunt Ellen was really hopeful that she could improve Debbie’s behavior and after an adaptation period she wouldn’t have to spank as often.

Not a good week. It was decided that Debbie and I would get the promised new paddle spanking each 5 days later, the day before Aunt Ellen and Debbie would be going home. At this point our spankings were going to be to try out the new paddles only and not for any behavior issues. Our attempts to argue that we didn’t deserve to be spanked went nowhere. Mom said I had to understand this session was to evaluate the suitability of the new paddle and for Mom to be up to speed on using it when it was time for my first real spanking. I was somehow expected to see the coming session as for my benefit, along with proudly having my very own paddle. Presumably I would be better off in the future after getting a calibration spanking. My arguments to forego the first real spanking that I actually earned as I would have had two less than fully earned spankings recently were also rejected.

Three days later, consistent with the order and shipping information, the doorbell rang and I had to sign for the UPS package as Mom wasn’t home yet. Yes, it came in a plain brown box without markings, but the company name was on the box and the paper to be signed was for the XYZ paddle company. The lady UPS driver noted that someone wasn’t going to be happy very soon but at least Mom hadn’t paid for the available overnight delivery option. My face was almost as red as my bottom gets. The word spanking wasn’t in the company name but the driver understood perfectly the contents. The driver noted that her daughter could certainly benefit from a similar package. I stupidly remarked that Mom would very likely be willing to loan her a paddle for a test spanking. Soon, I had her business card with her home phone number and she had Mom’s cell phone number. Much as I wanted to, on Mom’s orders, I didn’t open the box to find out what exactly Mom would be using on my bare bottom soon. Debbie and I did go look at the web site going directly from the home page to the spanking section showing a huge variety of paddles. Many looked proper only for kinky adults and some had holes. And others looked like they were for parents who really spanked often and hard. Lucky for me that Mom believed in moderation and adequacy. And it dawned on us that the worse the paddle the fewer spanks it would take to do the same job and Mom liked the idea of plenty of spanks. Debbie and I had no idea, other than sturdy, which paddles Mom and Aunt Ellen had ordered and we were really curious and also quite afraid. I really wanted to see what I would be paddled with but had to wait. When I told Debbie about the UPS lady, she correctly guessed our spankings would be postponed until the UPS lady and her almost 16-year-old daughter could get here. We correctly surmised we would be seeing through our just paddled tears someone getting her very first spankings, quite possibly provided by dear old Mom.

Sure enough the day before the promised spanking, Linda, the almost 16 year old driver’s daughter was sent over to our house at Mom’s suggestion. The spankings weren’t going to be till the next day after the driver’s shift was over, but Debbie and I were to make sure Linda understood how to deal with being spanked. We spent an hour in my room talking about being spanked and demonstrating cooperation. Linda finally got it that her bad choice was either one awful spanking or more than one. We took turns getting in position to be spanked, leaving our panties on. Linda was not happy. My sense was that Linda seemed prone to really needing to be spanked only once in a very long while and once she got back on track with her grades fully matching her potential, she didn’t seem that likely to get paddled anywhere near as often as Debbie or me. It seemed like her Mom just needed another tool every once in a while. It was also obvious Linda’s level of compliance was much higher than Debbie’s.
The next day Linda came to our house directly a couple hours before her Mom was due. Linda was pretty anxious but quickly got her homework done, figuring accurately it would be harder to concentrate after being spanked. Mom let us check out the new paddles. The surprise was that there were 3 paddles, two reasonably similar to the paddle Mom had. The third paddle that hadn’t been mentioned was pretty sturdy but much lighter and thinner. The brochure touted it as having a very nice sting and not as tiring for the spanker compared to the others. “You will really like the sting this paddle delivers at the start of a spanking.” “This is NOT the best paddle to be used over blue jeans or when fully clothed.” This paddle was also very attractively priced especially when the order already had two other paddles. Not an encouraging sign but it at least partly explained why Mom was so excited about the order. We ate dinner a little early and Linda’s Mom got to our house about 6:30pm. We found out that Linda had messed up two babysitting assignments recently. And then a very major spat. (The dialogue was “Maybe what you need is a really good spanking.” “I’m sure you’re right.” “I will try to arrange it.” “I’m looking forward to it.”) And the next day she just happened to deliver Mom’s package. What her really frustrated Mom just wanted a better method of reinforcing responsibility along with making it obvious who had final control. It sounded like spanking was a backup plan and for mostly major stuff not expected very often.

First was my spanking. I was not used to having an audience beyond sometimes my older sister Gail who always got it first when we both were being spanked. I turned as best I could and was grateful that everyone except Mom looked away as I slipped off my brand new one size larger panties along with my slacks together and covered my front and back at least somewhat as I got in position. I neglected to tell anyone about the larger size panties which wouldn’t be as tight and uncomfortable a fit when I eventually was ready to cover up a soon to be much sorer butt. The larger size was also because I was growing and I didn’t want Mom to know as this could mean I could use more spanks being a larger girl.

There was an unpleasant history to mention that I really hoped not to repeat. I remember Mom finding out Gail had grown into the next size larger panties by finding a new unopened package of Gail’s underwear and promptly called for a rite of passage spanking (ROP) for Gail about 10 days later. The theory (which fortunately had seemed to have faded now in parental popularity and application at least in our area) was that at some variable growth or development point around age 15 to 16, a one-time Rite of Passage spanking was provided. The idea is that the Mom and at least one other spanking parent would evaluate the standard spanking currently in use as to being adequate. The normal or at least quite frequent decision was that a harder spanking based on growth was in order. The other part was the other one to three same age kids brought along were then provided the same exact spanking by the Mom for perspective. The other parents and spanked kids got to see and experience a different spanking. The final main part was the spanked kids got to see they weren’t the only kids their age still being spanked. The plan was the kids coming along either had some level of spanking coming anyway or the ROP linked spanking meant not getting the next earned spanking. From Gail getting her ROP spanking, Mom promptly added 5 more spanks to the spanking she typically got (and basically about 5 more spanks to all her subsequent spankings). And as near as I could tell, none of my friends or classmates were getting or involved in ROP spankings. Not the sort of thing classmates would talk about, but the mothers definitely would. I was taking no chances on triggering Mom’s memory. I carefully threw out the packaging the panties came in inside a sack and in a public garbage can along with the cash receipt. I had also carefully selected the same style and brand of panties as before and hand washed them to remove all the new garment creases. Fortunately, the smaller size panties I was replacing didn’t look that obviously well-worn and I carefully replaced all of them over the next couple weeks as my allowance allowed. I realized that had I gotten paddled over panties very often instead of bare bottom, the substitution of brand-new panties would have been obvious. Still would have preferred keeping some modesty. Devious, certainly but my spankings were already way beyond adequate.

Back to the current situation. I then had to explain this spanking was because of the new paddles only and it was the first of many that Mom would assess. I made a very true but stupid remark that Mom was way more interested in the new paddles and spanking me than I was. Mom chuckled and Aunt Debbie tried to hide a smile. Nothing had been said about spanking protocol so as mentioned, I took the liberty of sliding off my slacks and panties at the same time rather than having Mom peel them down. Mom then started paddling away slowly and carefully. The surprise was the new thin paddle. I had dismissed as advertising hype the increased sting. Wrong. A different type of experience. Mom quickly realized the difference and the speed of the spanking slowed way down. After 12 spanks, Mom moved to the other paddle which hurt also and was worse because of the sting already built up. I was soon crying and got pretty much the same 35 total I was used to. As expected, I wasn’t able to keep my legs together. Eventually I was let up and wrapped a towel around me. The thought that crossed my mind was that neither of the new paddles were going to be something from my childhood that I was likely to treasure. My immediate thought is that spankings were going to be worse. Mom, being a quick learn, was busily talking about how it might make sense to give me a mini-spanking of 10 to 15 spanks an hour or two before a spanking or the next morning. Mom also mentioned getting one of the thin paddles sent to Aunt Debbie’s house as a several months early practical Christmas gift.

Next was Debbie over Aunt Ellen’s lap. This was really hard for Debbie as she wasn’t yet used to how much more a paddle hurt. Debbie had only the one paddle spanking so didn’t grasp the thin paddle as different but I could see how effective it was right away. Debbie did a really good job of cooperating though. Eventually, Aunt Ellen looked at Mom for a sign. I thought Debbie was pretty well spanked, especially as it wasn’t for any major problem. Mom though held up 4 fingers and Aunt Ellen slowly provided the final spanks erasing any uncertainty that Debbie was properly spanked.

Next it was Linda’s turn. It had been decided that Mom was a SME (subject matter expert) on spanking and this spanking at least was to be provided by Mom. Mom really beamed at being announced as a spanking SME and she clearly qualified. (Likely Mom would be providing or at least offering Linda’s Mom spanking guidance in the future as needed.) Linda had already slipped off her slacks midway through Debbie’s spanking. Linda was idly trying to keep her panties from riding up and was bravely trying to hold back her tears. Linda came over and said, “Mrs. K., I’m supposed to thank you so I’m doing it now. Likely this will be good for me and I won’t need it very often. I do agree with Mom that I have earned this spanking. Please spank me nicely.” Over Mom’s lap Linda went and as was prearranged, Mom slid down Linda’s panties. Mom noted Linda was about 20 months older than me and some heavier but it was also her first spanking so Mom didn’t know how many spanks it would take. Linda was asked to count each spank out loud. Mom did a really nice job slowly roasting Linda’s bottom and Linda was crying loudly by spank 12. Again, the new paddle got very quick dramatic results and the heavy paddle was super effective right away. Linda’s Mom had tears in her eyes the whole time. I think 25 or 30 would have been plenty but Linda got 35. What really surprised me was how Linda asking to be spanked nicely somehow took back at least some of Mom’s power. Linda still got a very proper spanking and was bawling loudly part way through, but still sort of won at least some small part of the battle. There was clearly a lesson for me to learn in how Linda did this. Linda also thanked Mom again before leaving and did it in such a manner that she sounded truthful and even somehow thankful. Linda’s Mom thanked Mom profusely for doing such a nice job. Then we were dismissed to my room.

Mom and Aunt Ellen then fed Linda’s Mom while we recovered in my room. Eventually we did get our clothes back on. After about 90 minutes Linda and her Mom went home. The day after Aunt Ellen and Debbie went home, Mom went on line again and ordered one of the thin paddles for Aunt Ellen and also for Linda and her Mom as Linda’s birthday was coming up in 10 days. A couple weeks later Mom got a thank you note from both Linda’s Mom and Linda. The birthday present had been put to it’s proper use and Linda noted while she hoped not to get it very often, it was nice to understand what she would be getting.

Mrs. G.s, Linda’s Mom, note read: “Thank you Mrs. K. for the really nice paddle. It is absolutely perfect. I have used it the first time for Linda’s birthday spanking. And one more time so far. Linda is basically a very well-behaved young lady, not that prone to bad behavior. However, as you noted, as with most teens, there are sporadic problems with attitude, cooperation, and sometime mouthing off. I am pretty sure I will be getting improvement in those areas. Thank you again for your kind help and education. Mrs. G.”