Margaret Part Three (F/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Otkfme2

Post by Otkfme2 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:28 am

Margaret had fixed some bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches for us plus some apples and grapes to eat. I liked it because I had just slept in bed while she prepared lunch. Next, she had me help her wash the dishes and put them away. Now and then she would surprise me by patting my bottom while we worked. I also found out that Margaret liked things done a certain way. The silverware had to be sorted and went into the appropriate sections in the drawer. Even the frying pan had to go into a certain spot with the handle pointing out a certain way. Margaret also inspected each glass and plate before they were put away. If there was even a small speck of food, it had to be rewashed and dried. No wonder she had those rules for me.

After we washed the dishes, she marched me into the bathroom. She pointed out to me the mess that I had left and told me how I should clean it up. Margaret also took me into the bedroom that I was sleeping in and told me the bed had to be made a certain way and to have all of my clothes put away and not laying around.

Then Margaret said, “I am going to lay in the sun in a lounge chair while you clean up your mess. Don’t bother to put on your pajama bottoms, just your slippers when you want me to inspect how well you cleaned up everything.”

So I took my time and cleaned up everything a lot better than I normally would. I was very proud of myself and I went out and got Margaret to inspect my work. It felt different just wearing my slippers when I cleaned up and went outside to get Margaret.

When she inspected everything she was very picky. There were many little things that needed to be corrected and once she pointed them out, I agreed with her. “You will receive another little spanking later today because you didn’t clean things up to my standards, but first I want to show you something. Just keep your slippers on, nothing else. Follow me.”

Then she took me to the small structure by the cabin that she said once had firewood in it. It had a big lock on it and she was wearing the key on a strap that went around her neck. Once the door was opened and the lights were turned on, I was surprised what I saw. There were strange pieces of furniture in it, including a wooden horse and a large wooden X against the wall. The walls contained hooks that had whips, crops, paddles and other things hanging from them.

“This is called the punishment room. Before I was born, my dad spanked my mom in here. Later on, it was used to spank us kids. Since I was such a good girl, I was rarely spanked but my brothers were always getting into trouble and they were spanked a lot. When I was older, I would drive my brothers up to the cabin and then I spanked my brothers. So during this week, I will use it to spank you. Now I will demonstrate how all of this stuff is used.”

The first thing she showed me was a spanking bench. On both sides of it there was a place for your knees and legs. This way you were straddling it. Margaret had me get on it. Then there was a part for your elbows and arms. This way my chest was against the padded middle part. There were Velcro straps for both my arms and legs to keep me in place. There was even a wide strap that went over the top of my back to hold me down.

“I would prefer that you stay in place on the spanking bench but they are there if I need them,” she said. Then she showed me the wooden horse, the large wooden X on the wall, and some of the other strange furniture. There was even a wide, tall dresser that held various cuffs, chains, and things needed for a spanking.

The various spanking implements on the walls were amazing. She had me hold out my hand to show me how much some of them stung like bee stings. Her favorite paddle was a large wooden one with large holes in it.

“I need to give you a short spanking for not cleaning up things up to my standards, so now I want you on the spanking bench.” After I got on it, Margaret said, “Now when you mount the spanking bench, your penis and balls should hang over the end so they are completely exposed. This will also spread apart your bottom checks so your spanking will hurt a lot more. So slide down a little bit more.”

It was bad enough just straddling the spanking bench with my knees spread far apart but now my penis and balls were completely exposed. “Since this is your first time being spanked on this spanking bench, I am going to use a few straps to make sure you stay in place.”

Then I felt the wide strap go around my waist and held my body close to the padded middle of the bench. Next I felt another strap on my thigh between my knee and my bottom cheeks, and then the thigh strap was put on my other thigh. These straps pulled my thighs apart even more, and although Margaret had spanked me before, I felt very embarrassed and vulnerable.

“This is the best spanking bench I have ever seen or used,” Margaret said. “I am so glad my dad built all of this stuff because it has allowed me to spank my younger brothers and my boyfriends, and now I get to spank you in here. Now this spanking will be very short but yet painful since you were recently spanked. I am also going to spank you with my favorite paddle, the large wooden one with many large holes.”

She showed me the paddle. It was longer and wider than I had expected and it had many large holes.

“It is good you are secured to the bench. This is going to hurt!”

SWAT!

I didn’t think it was going to hurt that much, but it was really painful. I was now used to Margaret spanking me with her hand, but this really hurt.

“You can make all of the noise you want, because I will be the only one hearing you.”

SWAT, SWAT!

I was almost crying but I didn’t say anything.

SWAT!

Now I began to cry again.

“Do you see why this is my favorite paddle? It only takes a few swats and usually you are crying.”

With tears in my eyes, I said, “Yes, ma’am.”

END PART THREE. To be continued

kenowk

Re: Margaret Part Three (F/M)

Post by kenowk » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:14 pm

hmmmmm

Switchbott

Re: Margaret Part Three (F/M)

Post by Switchbott » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Margaret is a very strict woman, I look forward to reading more about her. Nice work!