FF/M spanking, medical exam

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Switchbott

FF/M spanking, medical exam

Post by Switchbott » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Doctor Please!
Part 1

I had met Julia on a work engagement. My job as a public relations coordinator brought me to the doors of many different companies and in contact with many new faces. I was seldom in the office as I worked from home for the most part.
Julia was in charge of marketing for a double A baseball franchise in our small city, so her and I were many times professionally involved in mapping out new promotions for the team to increase attendance at the park.
Her blonde hair and dark brown eyes captivated me the first time I saw her, and she seemed interested in me as well.
Some late nights found us in a restaurant trying to plan an event for the team but struggled to remain on track. A kiss and some passionate banter soon found us on a real date where the only business to talk about was our feelings of desire.
She was igniting a fire inside me that could only be controlled by having her in a carnal way, but she kept holding me back from my true objective. I was beginning to get frustrated with it all, but she was still encouraging me with her body and her wanton looks.
Her body said,”yes” over and over while her mouth said, “lets wait”!
Finally I suggested we go to my place and let out the beasts within to enjoy a night of passion.
“If you want me as bad as I want you, I have to let you meet Mother first”, she explained.
“I can do that”! Willing to do anything at this point.
“I don’t think you understand the consequences of meeting my mother as a prospective lover and possible husband” she said.
“Is she a bitch or what”?
“No, but she is demanding and thoroughly vettes my prospective lovers, it is very embarrassing and even painful”!
Puzzled, I thought for a moment. “What can she do in a couple of hours that would be that embarrassing and even painful”?
“I really can’t tell you any more than that, are you in or out”? She demanded.
Being an adventurous sort, I replied, “I’m in”.
She set up a meeting with her mother for the following day at 5 pm, she gave me the address.
It was Saturday and I slept in late,having a presentation to finish, that barely left time to make it, as the address was across town.
Pulling up, I noticed the number given me by Julia was a doctor’s office.
I saw her car in the parking lot so I went to the door and knocked. Julia had been waiting, I was ten minutes late. She opened the door and then locked it behind me as I came in.
“You are late, are you ready”? She asked, taking a deep breath.
Smiling a puzzled smile I nodded my head.
We walked back to an exam room and I saw an extraordinary woman. She was a carbon copy of Julia except for being about 25 years older. I was stunned how they looked so much alike!
“This is my mother Olivia”. Julia said as she shut the exam room door behind us.
“Glad to meet you” I said extending my hand.
She shook my hand firmly and said,” I am not one to mince words Jason, you are here today because you have feelings and sexual urges toward my daughter”!
My jaw dropped at her candor as she explained how she wanted to insure that her daughter could choose a mate that would be both strong and fertile.
“Furthermore Jason, we will be thorough and potent in testing your abilities”, Olivia said firmly.
I was beginning to be concerned about what I had let myself into, but my obsession with Julia outweighed my will to take off out the door.
“Please remove your clothing Jason and put them on the counter over there”, Olivia demanded.
My sex drive urged me on despite my better judgement and I started removing my shirt and trousers.
“Socks, shoes and underwear as well”, Olivia stated grimmly.
Julia watched with a look of both awe and amusement as my clothes were stacked on the counter.
I tried to cover my rising boner with my hands, but Olivia would have nothing of it.
Ordering me to lie face up on the exam table, the two women adjusted the stirrups on the table that were normally used for the gynecological exams and placed my feet in them.
My red face must have prompted Julia to place a reassuring hand on my shoulder.
Doctor Olivia turned to the cabinet and had on exam gloves, she produced a blood drawing device and stuck the sharp needle in my arm. After she filled 3 vials, the doctor put a bandaid on the entry point.
“Take these to the lab and have Barb test them for me please”, she told Julia.
Olivia then rubbed her hand up and down my inner thighs, squeezing and checking my muscle tone. Next she grasped my hard cock, flexing the organ and testing it’s spring back. Moving down to my ball sack, she made a circle with her thumb and forefinger, cupping my nuts in her hand and squeezing gently at first, then harder till I gasped!
“Does that hurt you Jason?” she asked.
“No, but it is very sensitive”.
“Well of course it is Jason, I have your balls clenched in my hand, tell me, do you like this sensation or are you wishing I would just leave your balls alone”?
“I have feelings of both extreme pleasure and of fear”.
“What is your fear Jason”?
“The unknown Ma'am”?
“That’s right, you don’t know whether I will fondle these precious jewels or crush them like ripe grapes, do you”?
“No Maam”!
“Why would you put up with that kind of fear from a woman you hardly know”?

“Because Julia told me that I would be tested and I trust her that no permanent harm would come to me under her care”.
The precum was running down the side of my cock as Julia walked back into the room.
“Julia, please wipe the pre-ejaculate from Jason’s penis for me”.
She took a couple of tissues from the counter and wiped off the glistening liquid that was soon replaced by more.
“Jason was telling me he trusts you enough to put his balls in my hands, do you think he made a wise decision”?
“I know you won’t hurt him enough to cause damage”.
I struggled a little when I heard her say that, her mother squeezing harder as she did.
“Are you having second thoughts Jason”? Olivia demanded.
“No Maam”! I hurriedly proclaimed, despite my doubts now.
Olivia carefully thumped my precious jewels, causing great discomfort and concern. She then slapped them a couple of times causing pain.
“Testicles contain the miracle of life, they should be treated roughly but with care”! Declared Olivia.
With that she took a tube of K-Y and squirted a dab on the end of her index finger. Working the dab of goo into my asshole a moment, she then plunged the finger in to the hilt. I gasped at being violated in such a way, but the feeling was not unpleasant. Probing around she quickly brought the finger to bear against my prostrate and began pressing and kneading the small organ.
“Julia, ready a specimen cup, we will take a sample of this young man’s seed for testing as well” , she declared.
I was too shocked to protest, lying naked and having two women explore my most private parts. I was mortified yet still hard as Julia grabbed my cock and began stroking it. Her mother continued to manipulate my prostate and soon I felt the warm gooey liquid it contained exit my cock and caught skillfully by the woman I desired.
The feeling was not orgasmic, but merely an extraction of fluid. I felt no pleasure, only a release!
“Nice volume I see, you must not have jerked off recently like most young men your age”! Smirked Olivia.
“No, no Ma'am”, I stuttered.
“If Barb is still here, ask her to please test the specimen for me”, ordered Olivia. “Also tell her that her favorite part of the testing will be coming up soon if she wants to participate”.
Turning to throw the soiled gloves in the trash, Olivia then began unbuttoning her smock and proceeded to hang it on a coat rack in the corner.
I glanced her way and turned my head quickly as she spun around to face me. My flagging penis stirring back to life at the sight of such a handsome woman.
“Now, you have a decision to make Jason, so far you have passed your testing with flying colors. You have been cooperative, tolerant of all the indignities and unpleasantness that I have inflicted on you. The big question is how much of your pride,dignity and suffering will you invest in being able to have my daughter ?”.
“Well I haven’t really had time to think about it”.
I was still averting my eyes from her beautiful female form. My cock was throbbing with the thought of treasures hiding under her scarlet bra and panties.
“You may look all you like Jason, don’t be shy”, she cooed as she laid a gentle hand on my chest.
I turned my head and did as she asked , scanning my eyes up and down her body, her full ripe breasts almost spilling from the bra she wore and the pronounced pubus showing through her thin red panties. All I could do was drool like an idiot at the display before me.
Olivia pulled my feet from the gynecological stirrups and pulled out an extension on the table for them to rest on.
“Jason, I would like you to roll over for me face down on the table please”.
Without hesitation I complied. Olivia touched a button on the table and the middle of it began rising slowly, making my ass higher than the rest of my body. I was slightly concerned, but compliant still.
Olivia put her left hand on my back and pushed down slightly, I thought she was checking lung function or something, I could not have been more wrong!
Her right hand began rubbing my ass cheeks in a circular motion. Then suddenly she raised the hand and smacked my lightly on the cheeks. I was startled by her action, but it was rather pleasant. She continued rubbing and smacking only a little harder each time.
I could feel my cheeks warming a little and each smack stung just a little.
“Jason have you ever been spanked”?
“You mean for being naughty, for punishment”?
“Yes”.
“Well, my mother did on a few occasions, but I really don’t remember how or why”.
“Jason the human buttocks are unique in creation. No other species has a full muscular form on their bodies like this. Why do you think we have such a unique feature?”
“I hadn’t thought about it, I guess to sit on”?
“Maybe, I prefer to think of it as there for correction, the buttocks is well suited to inflict pain on without permanent damage. We as humans are sinful after all and do need correction, would you agree”?
“I have not given the idea much thought, but sounds reasonable”.
“Think about it now Jason, think about how pride, wrongdoing, arrogance and high mindedness can all be driven out of a person”!
“Do you think I am full of those things”?
“We all have those things to one degree or another, in a relationship between male and female it is going to fail if these things are not kept under control”, Olivia declared.
The crazy thing is it sounded reasonable to me and I found myself wanting to find out more. Looking with wonder at this older woman, I felt under her spell, even more so as she reached behind her back, releasing the claspes on her bra and letting it fall to the floor. Her tits were magnificent, large with pale brown nipples, erect and pointy, beckoning to be sucked!
About that time, Julia walked in with a computer print out, Olivia took it from her and smiled as she read. Julia was not thrilled about me salivating over her mother’s endowments, as she frowned at me.
“Mother, really”! She exclaimed.
“I have been explaining the finer points of discipline to Jason and I was about to ask him if he wanted to proceed”, Olivia confessed.
My body tensed up some as she spoke, but I was curious still.
“Jason, we need to ask you if you will submit to a beating by us in order to proceed with this relationship”? Julia asked.
Tongue tied, I struggled to answer, thinking if I refused, Julia would be out of reach, but an answer in the affirmative would be painful and a journey to the unknown. I must have appeared dumbfounded as I struggled to answer the question. They both were waiting, staring and expectant. Another glance of Olivia’s firm titties however made me take the risk and say, “Yes”.
Both women’s eyes lit up when I answered and Olivia went to a locked closet in the room to remove a large suitcase.
“We need to start with this”, exclaimed Olivia as she held up a thick leather paddle.
She walked over to the table and placed her left hand on my back as she had earlier. Then she laid the cold leather paddle on the prominent crown of my ass cheeks. The sensation made me gasp as she rubbed the leather over my buttocks. Soon she raised the device high over her shoulder and brought it down hard on my firm round ass.
“Craaaackkkkk”!
The sound echoed through the room as I felt the sting of a hundred bees hit my cheeks!
I gasped and clenched my cheeks in anticipation of the next stroke.
Olivia wasted no time, raising her arm even higher and whishing the potent leather down hard on my ass.
The sting was horrendous, like no pain I ever felt before. My whole ass was as if on fire, however I fought the impulse to get up and run, remembering the words of Olivia, that no permanent harm would be done.
She whipped the wicked thing down on my ass at least ten more strokes, bringing me to the verge of tears!
“So now Jason, do you think yourself tough enough to take a spanking from girls”? Olivia asked.
I was feeling a hot burn on my cheeks and the sting was subsiding.
“I can take it”! I replied defiantly.
“I'm glad you feel that way, I don't want my daughter hooking up with a pussy! A real man can take pain and realize the cleansing taking place when he is experiencing it. A real man will give and take in the union with a woman, putting his ass and his balls in her hands without remorse”!
I nodded my head in agreement, thinking the ordeal was over.
“Julia, take charge over him if you would”. Olivia demanded.
Julia drew closer and took the paddle from her mother. I was now to feel the strength of Julia punishing my backside, the prospect of it both thrilled me and made feelings of dread.
She whacked me lighter than Olivia, but at a faster pace, increasing the sting and burn to a boiling point!
Clenching the upholstery of the table I breathed faster as the pain increased. I was nearly at my limit when she paused for a moment. Barb had strolled into the room with her red hair in a bun, her crisp white smock flowing as she turned the corner.
“Well, I see a naughty young man getting his justice”! She grinned.
I managed a weak smile as my agony had subsided a bit.
“He is candidating as a mate for Julia”, Olivia replied.
“His blood and semen looked good, so I guess you are testing his measure of strength now”, Barb mused with a grin. “ Do you enjoy getting your butt beaten Jason”?
Unsure how to answer, I replied, “it's the most intense experience I have done yet, but looking forward to seeing it through, for Julia’s sake of course”.
“More like for Julia’s snatch”, Olivia quipped dryly.
Julia resumed thrashing my sore red bottom. She was hitting me harder than before, perhaps angry at her mother’s crude remark.
Though the beating was more intense, the pain seemed to level off. I was hurting but it was manageable.
Olivia reached out and rubbed my ass, “he's getting leather butt”! She announced.
“We need to take a break and then move to the next level”.
“You said that I could have a turn if I stay late,” Barb pouted.
“You will get your turn, but remember the reciprocity rule”! Olivia retorted.
“I can take it”, Barb sighed.
I was just happy for a break, but worried about her definition of “the next level”.

Julia handed the paddle to Barb and stepped back to watch her friend paddle my butt. She rubbed my cheeks, grinning at the heat rising from the red lobes of flesh. Barb was a lefty, she proceeded to search between my legs for my privates with her right, grasping a hand full then squeezing. With her left she began spanking me while tormenting my genitals!
She whacked me with all the force she could muster. Writhing on the table, I tried in vain to avoid her sharp strokes, but her grasp on my nuts grew stronger, putting me back in my place.
“This paddle is losing it’s punch”! Barb complained.
I was about to offer a contrary opinion, but I still struggled to catch my breath after the furious assault on my sore ass and testicles!
Olivia went to the suit case and retrieved 3 rattan canes. As she passed the wicked devices out to the ladies, I seriously considered running out the door naked if I had too!
Then the 3 women removed their remaining clothes. My horny mind forced me to accept anything they served me, like a fish to a baited hook!
Olivia stepped up, whipping the cane in the air, to produce a sound I would learn soon to dread.
“Your backside will now feel some real pain, are you up for the challenge Jason”? She asked.
“Hoping so Ma'am”, I replied with grim anticipation.
Stepping back to wind up her swing, the cane whizzed through the air and whipped across my ass. Immediate agony drilled my brain as she raised up for another stroke.
“Aaarrrrrrrrgggggggg” I cried out as the second broached my skin.
Multiple strokes raked the skin of my brutalized cheeks. Determined to show the women my strength I gritted my teeth between screams and clutched the table, desperately trying to hang on to any dignity I had left.
Tears welled up in my eyes while she whipped me at a vicious pace.
I lost count at 6, but there were many more before Olivia paused.
Stepping away, Barb took her place, touching the flaming welts and bruises on my buttocks to her glee.
She started quickly pelting my ass with cane strokes at a furious pace. My thoughts later were that this woman was at one time hurt deeply by a man and that she felt compelled to make all men suffer to soothe her demons!
Sharp stripes of agony were being painted on my butt while tears were running down the table underneath me. I finally felt warm trickles running down my ass crack and I could smell the sticky oozing of my blood!
Olivia finally stepped up and dissuaded her from hurting me further.
It was Julia's turn, she must have had pity on me and asked the punishment cease.
Olivia was adamant that the test be complete however.
She took her turn and gave me 12 light strokes on my upper thighs.
Leaning down, she whispered in my ear, “I'm cutting you slack because I like you, don't ever cross me though or I will make Barb’s punishment seem like a trip to a candy store”!
I grinned despite the agony and knew she was the girl for me.
Olivia moved quickly to clean my wounds and put soothing ointment on my cheeks.
“You have passed the test”! She exclaimed while finishing up her firstaid to my backside. “You now have my blessing to pursue a relationship with Julia, including a sexual one”.
“Thank-you Ma'am, that makes this whole ordeal worth the suffering”!
“I don’t think you understand Jason, suffering is going to be part of your life with Julia, but deep love, sexual adventure and a life filled with new experiences will be part of it as well”!
Julia standing in the corner of the room with her arms crossed and fully dressed again, nodded her affirmation.

philtalkin

Re: FF/M spanking, medical exam

Post by philtalkin » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:00 pm

Hot story!

kenowk

Re: FF/M spanking, medical exam

Post by kenowk » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:41 am

lovely - has my imagination racing
thank you