Margaret Part Two F/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Otkfme2

Margaret Part Two F/M

Post by Otkfme2 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:10 am

Margaret Part Two

I heard Margaret rustling around in the kitchen and after about an hour and then she said, “Clyde, come back into the center room again.”

“Yes, ma’am.” I said as I entered the center room.

“You only need to address me as ma’am when I am spanking or punishing you. Now you can just call me Margaret again. Put on just your pajama bottoms and sit next to me on the couch.”

I felt good that I was able to put at least my pajama bottom on and I had trouble sitting because my bottom hurt so much. She must of noticed because Margaret said, “if you need to, grab one of your pillows to sit on.” I came back in with a pillow and then she asked, “How was your spanking? This is for the assignment again.”

“It actually felt quite good again. I liked that you scolded me and you pulled down my pajama bottoms. The inspection sort of surprised me but it is not the first time that I have been inspected before a spanking. But it was nice to feel your warm body next to mine, smell your unique womanly scent, hear you voice as I was across your knees and feel your hand spanking me.”

“What about me having you get my hairbrush and baby lotion?” she asked.

“It was embarrassing getting the hairbrush that I was going to be spanked with but it was a good test to see if I obeyed you.”

“And then how did you react to me rubbing the baby lotion on your bottom and then milking you?”

“The baby lotion did cool down my hurting bottom and I appreciated that. I also liked that you spanked me until I cried. If you had spanked me because I was naughty, crying makes everything right again in my mind. As for the milking, that has been done many times to me after a spanking. Like the baby lotion, it relieves all of the stress in my body.”

“Clyde, since this is my cabin and you are a guest in my cabin, I want you to follow some simple rules for me. Is that okay?”

“I appreciate we can stay in this cabin and finish our assignment together, so I can follow some simple rules,” I said.

“First, you will always be just in your pajama bottoms with no underwear unless you go swimming, go into town, or I tell you to dress differently. This way I can easily spank or milk you as needed.”

“I can do that. It will be more embarrassing because you will easily tell if I have an erection, but okay. Next?”

“Second, you will keep your area of the cabin neat and clean. So if you make a mess in the shower or in your room, I will spank you.”

“My mother had the same rule, so I understand.”

“Third, you will do other chores in the cabin as I assign them to you.”

“Sure, I am always eager to help out.”

“Fourth and the most important rule, you will obey me at all times. If you disobey me, talk back, or don’t do things up to my standards, you will be spanked.”

“I will obey you.”

“And fifth, I can change, add, or modify these rules at any time.”

“I want to make a comment,” I said. “You are treating me like a little boy and not an adult. I really do appreciate you driving me up to your cabin to work on the assignment, but are these rules necessary?”

Then the tone in Margaret’s voice changed. “Right now you better obey me and start calling me ma’am again. Understood?”

Now I was sort of afraid. I replied, “I will obey you, ma’am.”

“Stand in front of me again with your hands on your head.”

I did so and she quickly lowered my pajama bottoms and had me step out of them. “Are you going to spank me again?” I asked.

“Did I say you could ask me a question, young man?”

“No, ma’am.” I quickly answered.

“Then lay across my knees and don’t say a word.”

So I laid across her knees again, legs spread apart and Margaret started hand spanking me again. Since she had just recently spanked me, it really hurt and soon I was crying again.

“I think you learned your lesson about no talking back and also about obeying me without any questions, so you can stand up now and then sit beside me again.”

I was glad that she wanted me to stand up again and sit by her. My poor bottom hurt so much that I started to rub it before I sat down.

“Keep standing with your hands on your head and turn around so your bottom is facing me.” Then I felt a few more smacks on my very sensitive bare bottom. “I am spanking you some more because I didn’t give you permission to rub your bottom. Now don’t put on your pajama bottoms and just sit on the pillow next to me so we can talk some more .”

I felt embarrassed sitting next to her naked and with another erection showing.

Then she said, “There is one thing I am willing to do for you to eliminate your sexual tension. Whenever you want me to get rid of one of your embarrassing erections, just bring me a warm washrag from the bathroom and nicely ask me to help you, and I will milk you. Also, if I see that you have an erection I might ask you, ‘Clyde, do you need to be milked?’, and if you say yes, you get me a washrag and I will help you out. Does that sound good for you?”

“Yes it does, ma’am. I would like it,” I said,

“I see you have an erection right now. Go and get me a warm washrag.” I returned with it and she said, “Now when I milk you, I will always want you either completely naked or naked from the waist down. You should always stand with your legs spread apart, your hands either on your head or behind your back, and I want you to look straight ahead and never down. If I catch you looking down, I will smack your bare bottom. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

So I immediately spread my legs wide apart, put my hands behind my back and I looked straight ahead. As Margaret started to stroke my penis and play with my balls she said, “I feel that you need a milking first thing in the morning and another one before you go to bed. In the morning, I want to milk you right after your morning shower and you should come out with only a towel around your waist. I will release the towel and milk you. Other times when I see you have an erection, I want you to quickly get undressed and stand before me. No matter what time it is or what else is going on. Understood?”

She was stroking my penis so I could barely say, ”Yes Ma’am.”

“And tell me when you are about to cum and ask me permission to cum.”

“I am about to cum right now! Do I have permission to cum?” I asked.

“Yes you do. Just let it flow.”

Then I exploded into the warm washrag. It felt really good and Margaret kept stroking my penis until I felt totally drained. “Now go into the bathroom and wash out the washrag and lay down naked, facedown on your bed. I will make lunch for us and wake you up when it is ready. Now deal with the washrag.”

I actually felt very calm and relaxed and quickly fell asleep on the bed. I was amazed at everything that quickly took place but I did feel that Margaret was going to give me the guidance and discipline I was missing from a female. Her rules seemed reasonable and I did like that she was going to milk me as needed. Soon I was fast asleep and she was patting my bare bottom telling me that lunch was ready.

When I rolled over in the bed, we both noticed that I had an erection. “Let me get a washrag and milk you but then you need a quick spanking for thinking those naughty thoughts,” Margaret said. While Margaret was getting the washrag , I stood up, spread my legs apart and put my hands on my head. When she returned she said, “Good, your legs are spread and your hands are above your head. That shows me you are obeying me.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

It felt so good when she was stroking me again. Soon I was moaning and it felt so good that I exploded without asking if I could cum. “You forgot to ask me to cum so additional spanks for you. Bend over the foot of the bed and lean forward with your elbows and hands on the bed.” I assumed that position and I felt a tapping on the insides of my thighs. “Remember, legs spread wide apart.”

Now I felt fully exposed and vulnerable for my spanking. I can’t believe that I am allowing Margaret to milk and spank me like this, but I am. She left the room and quickly returned with her hairbrush. “Now hold still and stay in position, no matter how much it hurts.”

I couldn’t believe it. I was receiving my third spanking and we haven’t even ate lunch yet. Since my bottom was so sensitive from my previous spankings, she was hitting me on my upper and inner thighs, plus in my sit spot. Also since I was first milked, this spanking seemed to hurt a lot more.

“I think you learned your lesson, so now we can eat. I would bring a pillow and a towel to sit on while we eat lunch. Also, don’t bother to put on your pajamas, it is nice to see you completely naked in my presence,” Margaret said.

It still felt embarrassing for me. While I was sleeping, she had changed into a halter top and some very short shorts. Now I could really tell that she was a powerful woman with her large breasts and her nice round bottom. As I said before, she is about two inches taller than I am and now I must obey her or get spanked again.

END PART TWO. To be continued

Re: Margaret Part Two F/M

Post by 19910824 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:35 am

Great part two, hope there is more.

Switchbott

Post by Switchbott » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Thanks for the second part, I am enjoying it greatly. A good mix of femdom, spanking and sex.

Switchbott

Post by Switchbott » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:17 am

Thanks for the second part, I am enjoying it greatly. A good mix of femdom, spanking and sex.