FF/M spanking and sex

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Switchbott

FF/M spanking and sex

Post by Switchbott » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Uber Adventures
The Widow and Daughter

I had just graduated High School the week before. I knew I would need to earn a living now, so I signed up and got ready to roll. The first day was alright and I made a few bucks to start out my new vocation.
The final ride of the evening was interesting indeed. She was a well built woman with black flowing hair that framed her pretty face as it flowed over her shoulders. I took her to her home and as she went to get out, she reached over and rubbed her hand slowly on the crotch of my pants.
I gasped and looked at her in a confused way as her blue eyes sparkled her mischievousness.
“ My name is Leola by the way. Do you have time to come inside and collect your tip?” She asked while still rubbing my swelling cock.
“ Unng I, well, OK“, I stuttered.
I followed her in as she unlocked the door.
It was a nice home and well decorated, as far as an eighteen year old young man’s sense of style went. My mind was mostly focused on the firm round ass of the forty something woman I had followed into the place.
“Take your clothes off, I will be right back,” she said matter of factly.
My cock took complete control over my common sense and it sprung out ready for action as my underwear slid down my legs and I kicked them aside.
“My my, look at you all hard and wanting attention”!
The woman I had only met an hour previously, walked in still dressed and carrying five sealed envelopes. Laying the envelopes on the nearby coffee table, she ran her hand up and down my shaft as her penetrating blue eyes looked slightly up into mine.
“Nice cock”!
“Thanks”, I gasped as her hand explored my rock hard dick.
She kept lightly touching my balls and penis as her body moved to my side and her other hand touched my ass !
“Mmmmm, nice ass too”!, she cooed as she craned her neck to gently bite my ear.
I was trembling by now and thought I would blow copious amounts of male seed all over her couch any moment now. Suddenly the hand exploring my ass slapped one of my cheeks, pretty hard!
“Have you ever been spanked on your bare ass before?”
Still being more in tune to what was happening to my front side, I answered quickly and truthfully, “ Yes, Mom used a wooden spoon on me when I was bad”.
“Mmmm, very good”, she responded as she slapped me again.
Suddenly she just stopped and sat on the couch with her legs neatly crossed and her dress slid dangerously close to her lovely ass. I stood there with my mouth askew and my cock dripping, wondering what to do next.
“ Take the top envelope and tear it open,” she ordered.
I did as I was asked and pulled out a crisp $20.
“That’s your tip for the ride and the strip show, are you interested in opening the other four envelopes?”
“Yes, but how much and what for ?”
“How much is the car payment for that SUV we rode up in?”
“$275”.
“There is enough in the envelopes to take care of at least a couple of those, you interested”?
She had my full attention, because I had been struggling to figure out how I would pay for that shiny new beast.
“Yes, but what do I have to do”?
“All I require is your full attention, a little pain and a lot of pleasure, I will warn you however, it takes a lot to satisfy me”!
“Which, pain or pleasure”?
“Both”, she replied dryly.
My mind was spinning, with yes or no questions, but my cock and balls were aching, wanting to get into action. So I blurted out, “I’m up for it”!
“Yes, I can see that ! Can you satisfy my ample desires, is the big question”?
I nodded, my answer, as she cupped my nuts in her hand and gently squeezed.
“If you are man enough to take what I dish out, you are going to have a very good night ! Now go to the kitchen and bring me the wooden spoon that’s laying on the counter by the stove”.
I looked over my shoulder and saw the kitchen to my left, so I walked back in bringing the spoon with me. When I got back, her dress was on the floor and she was clad in bra and panties only.
“Place your hands on the table”, she demanded as she took the spoon from me.
I bent over exposing my backside to whatever damage she intended.
“Spread your legs, you can cry out, but you will not move your feet or your hands, understand”?
I nodded my compliance and braced for a spanking that I knew from experience would be painful. Reaching between my legs, she firmly squeezed my balls again, then stood up to my left. Tapping my ass a couple times made my heart jump, thinking about the burning agony that awaited me.
She drew back the spoon and whacked me hard on the left cheek, then again on the right.
“Yeeeeoooiwww!”, I gasped lowly.
“Hurts, doesn’t it, take 98 more and your prize is another envelope plus my bra and panties”!
My cock oozed its clear goo, as the thought of having this stunningly attractive older woman completely naked, blew my mind.
“Whack, whack,whack,whack,whack”,she smacked me hard then reached around and fondled my cock again.
The pain was extreme, but bearable then I thought I saw a shadow on the stairs.
“Deirdra darling, don’t lurk about, come down and count for us.”
I was unnerved enough letting a stranger have her way with me, but now another person in this scene was pushing it. As she stepped into the light from off the stairs, I was astonished to see a perfect younger copy of the woman that was beating my ass!
“Fresh meat Mother”?
“Mind your manners Dear, we have a guest, now start at seven”!
Deirdre began counting each stroke, and was smirking as my ass grew ever more red and blotchy with bruises inflicted by her mother. The pain was increasingly intense as well, but I gritted my teeth and held my place while the sadistic woman paddled me even harder as she went.
“Deirdre, you have to keep spanking them harder and harder, because the skin starts getting numbed after a while. You want to make sure you have his full attention. God knows it's about the only time you get that from a man”!
“Yes Mom, I’m getting that figured out,shall I tag in”?
“Sure Dear”
Leola stopped beating me and handed the spoon to her daughter.
“Do I have to use this? I like mix up brownies with this spoon”.
“Fine, go get something you want to use then”, Leola sighed.
Deirdre went over to a large amore’ next to the TV, opened it up and pulled out a large leather paddle with holes in it. My eyes widened as I noticed the weight and thickness of it.
“Count Mother, I left off at 48”.
She rubbed her hand across my ass a couple of times and then moved around to stroke my cock, it betrayed me by drooling on the feminine hand giving it attention.
“You just earned ten more Mister for wetting on my hand”! Deirdre exclaimed angrily.
She wiped the goo on my face then stepped back and swung the paddle around hard against my ass cheeks.
“Yeeeeeeeooooooooooouuuuuuuuh!!!!” I screeched as the sensation of a thousand fire ant bites raced to my brain. She had introduced me to a whole new level of pain, that in my young life had never experienced!
“Hurts don’t it”? Deirdre cackled.
“Yes Ma'am”!
She delivered a dozen or so more and took a little break to feel the heat and enjoy the artwork she was applying to my backside!
“That was 75”, Leola piped up.
“I’m getting bored with this Mom, I want to get to the fun stuff”, Deirdre explained.
“OK, give him the last 35 rapid fire, so we can get on with it”, Leola sighed.
“Also I want to go first this time”, Deirdre demanded.
“Whatever”!
I was still focused too much on the “rapid fire” part to worry about family matters.
Deirdre began smacking my ass hard and fast while Leola counted out loud this time. Numbness finally returned somewhat and I held my position through the whole ordeal. Though I was holding place, my screaming was deafening to all of us!
As I caught my breath, Leola handed me her bra and panties, with another envelope, Deirdre followed suit and handed me her nightgown and panties.
“Well, you are free to go,unless you want to play some more and earn another envelope”?
Still gasping from the intensity of the spanking, and stunned by the beauty of the two naked women, I paused for a moment. I scanned them both with my eyes, noticed the trimmed bush of Mom and the non existent one of Deidra .
“Fuck yeah, I’m in”!
“Envelope number 3 is earned by making both of us cum”, Leola explained.
Deirdre sat on the couch and propped her feet up on the coffee table, exposing her smooth pink opening for my view! She motioned for me to get down between her legs and she spread her pussy open for licking.
“You took your pain like a man, now show us how you can give pleasure like a man”, Deirdre giggled.
My cock swelled as I got my face down to her pink twat, I could smell her and could see her wetness as I moved in close to kiss her pussy. She grabbed me by the hair and pushed me close, I began licking the sweet tangy flavor from her wanton cunt. I was not experienced at this, but had read some books on the subject. Soon she was rubbing her sweet snatch hard against my mouth and moaning like a whore!
Leola looked on and coached me as I fucked her with my tongue. Deirdre got louder as I sucked and licked her clit more fervently, to push her over the edge I put a finger in her and began rubbing her g-spot!
Mom soon got jealous and sat beside her daughter with legs spread, then grabbed my left hand, guiding to her juicy pussy. After fingering her clit a while she moaned in unison with her offspring.
Deirdre soon screamed and gushed her cunt juices all over my face as I finished her off with my tongue. Leola pulled me by the hair and wrapped her leg around my head. I soon had my mouth buried in her black muff licking her pussy like it was a melting ice cream cone on a hot day!
Leola bucked and groaned as she rode my face to her own screaming orgasm. Deirdre looked on with dreamy eyes and I could tell she was not nearly satisfied yet. My cock was throbbng, just aching to have attention of his own.
“Will you stick around for the last two envelopes if we suck you off now, or will you take off like some pussy”, Deirdre asked?
“Will it involve any more pain for me”?
“Maybe, maybe not, you will ask yourself what you missed for the rest of your life though if you leave now”, she chided.
“I’m in”.
Leola handed me the third envelope and invited me to join them in the bedroom. I jumped up and followed them to a room with a king size bed. The lights were low , but both women looked incredible, I was awestruck with their power over me at this point. I was however totally ready to blow my load!
“Just lay down on your back, we will do the rest,” Deirdre cooed.
She then climbed up with her ass close enough to my face I could smell her sweet pungent asshole. Bending down she took my rigid cock in her mouth and slid it expertly in and out. It didn't take long till I felt close to blowing. Suddenly she grabbed my balls, pulled hard and let my cock slip out of her mouth.
“Mom, would you finish him please”?
With that Deirdra leaned back pushing her asshole right to my mouth.
“Lick it as good as you did my pussy” she demanded!
I obeyed and tasted her tight hole, the taste was pungent, but flavorful as I rimmed her. Her ass was absolutely gorgeous, firm and round like two ripe melons, and I found myself wanting to devour them!
Leola took my balls in one hand while she stroked and sucked my cock with the other and her luscious lips. She was very rough with my balls, digging her nails in at times and squeezing like she was kneading dough. I could feel the urge to spew return and as I drew close my tongue began fucking Deidra’s hole. Her mother squeezed my nuts harder. Finally, nearly knocking Deirdre off my face, I bellowed like a bull in heat and drove my hard cock with a huge amount of male seed spewing from it down Leola's throat!
To her credit, she kept sucking until every drop was consumed. I never had such an intense orgasm in my years on this earth! All three of us lay there gasping and glowing with sexual gratification for several minutes.
“Ready for the fourth envelope my dear?” Leola asked.
“Sure”.
Both women went into the bathroom for about five minutes and both came walking out sporting hard male members themselves! Leola had a tube of lube in one hand and her “cock” in the other. Deirdre took a couple of pillows and shoved them under my pelvis to raise my ass into the air. It quickly dawned on me that they intended to use those things on me instead of each other!
“You promised”! Leola barked.
I resigned to the fact that I was getting fucked in the ass by these women tonight so I stuck my butt up for Leola to grease the poop chute!
She climbed up and stuck the dildo at the entrance of my exit point while Deirdre distracted me by poking her “cock” in my face, demanding for me to suck it. As I took one in the mouth, I felt Leola slowly slide her’s into my ass. The pain was sharp at first then subsided as she worked it in a little at a time. Finally she rammed it all the way in and began fucking me like a bull fucks a cow.
Meanwhile Deirdre has me by the head and is fucking me in the mouth. I could see the contraption up close now, noticing that the dildos were double sided and that the women had the other halves inserted in their pussies. They were getting pleasure while I was just getting fucked!
After several minutes, both women shuddered and screamed out another orgasm or so. It’s hard to tell sometimes the way women carry on! They both pulled out and I felt like I was a rape victim or something, though I was feeling good about having the full attentions of two women!
Leola gave me the fourth envelope and asked if I was ready for number five.
I said “sure”!
“Fair warning, you might be bleeding a little by the time we are done”, Deirdra mused.
“From what”?
“This”, Leola said as she held up a wicked looked rattan cane.
“On my ass”?
“Yes”, replied Deirdre “did you think we would whip your cock with it”?
I grimaced at the thought.
“Besides, I want you to fuck me with it before this night is over”.
“I believe there is strong relationship between pain and pleasure”, said Leola.
“Without pain you cannot fully appreciate pleasure, without pleasure you cannot fully appreciate how pain awakens your senses”!
“So we believe in using lots of both”, chimed in Deidra.
The women had me stand at the foot of the large four poster bed and they tied my wrists to the posts, high so I could not move. Deirdra laid down on the bed in such a way that she could suck my cock and fondle my balls. She began doing that at once and my cock sprung to life again.
Leola took the cane and stood at the optimum spot to whip it across my sore ass cheeks. The pain of each blow was so intense I plunged myself forward, cock first into Deirdra’s mouth. Leola whipped me slowly at first,but very hard. I screamed in agony with each stroke.
My cock was still fully erect though, despite the pain , mostly through Deirdre sucking on me! She suddenly stopped sucking and lubed my cock. Then she backed her ass up and forced it deep into her bowel. The caning continued and I violently fucked her in the ass with each stroke.
After a few minutes, I could feel a warm trickle of blood running down my leg, but Leola never stopped whipping me! My cock was going in and out of Deidra’s butt at a furious rate by now and I felt another blast of semen building up to explode out of my cock!
I felt no pain at all as I shot a hot load of jizz deep in her asshole.
Leola stopped, Deidra collapsed on the bed and my dick shrank as soon as it exited her.
They untied me and asked me to go shower off.
I did, letting the warm water run till the bleeding stopped and washed the shit off my cock. Walking back in, Leola handed me the final envelope. I got dressed and kissed them both goodbye.
“You will be back when those wounds heal up, besides, I have a lot of rich friends who are lonely and horny. You could take in a lot of those envelopes if you want”, Leola said.
I told her I would think about it.
“You will think about this night the rest of your life!”
“Here’s my card, call me when you get bored again”.

welder3156

Re: FF/M spanking and sex

Post by welder3156 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:06 pm

love it it has every thing in it , the spanking,the sex and the domination