Brisbane Summer (M/F, sex)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Mulege77

Brisbane Summer (M/F, sex)

Post by Mulege77 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:18 am

As I walk out onto the balcony, I find you, standing at the railing of our rooftop suite, naked as the day you were born, basking in the warm Brisbane sun. Eyes closed as you tilt your face to the sky, you don't see or hear me walk up. I gaze at your body, drinking in the bare, womanly shape. My eyes travel down your neck, past the point where I know you like to be kissed and take in your round, ample breasts. A breeze blows through and your nipples rise to attention, just begging me to reach out and take one in my mouth, but I resist.

As my eyes continue down your curvy figure, I see the fold of your soft womanhood and I begin to become aroused, knowing that you didn't walk out here, naked, just to soak in the sun. Your legs tempt me to follow up from your feet with kisses to end at the bare triangle and lay kisses up and down your pussy until you scream with delight, but I have other thoughts on my mind, as well.

"Are we giving all of Brisbane a show of what I get to see at home?" I ask. The question snaps you out of your trance.

"Oh, Sir, I didn't expect you back from surfing so soon", you say.

"So you thought you'd put on a show?", I reply.

"Umm...no, no, I was just enjoying the warmth of the sun", you stammer.

"Well, you're going to get to enjoy some more warmth" I say, "Turn around."

You look at me and by the tone of my voice and the look in my eye, which you've seen before, you realize this isn't going to bode well for your bottom.

"But Sir, no one can see me up here. That's why we have the rooftop suite", you protest.

"What, you think the other rooftop suites are blocked off?" I say. "Do as I said. If you want to give them a show, Let's give them a show."

"No, Sir, please, not up here." you whine.

"Do as I say before I become even more angry with you."

When you turn around, I take in a deep breath as your voluptuous cheeks come into view. Despite seeing them over my lap on many occasions, the full curves and white mounds always make my heart skip a beat when they first come into my view, naked and waiting for my hand to find them, either for a spanking or for just caressing. "Put your hands on the railing and keep them there, young lady, if you take them off, you're only going to make this worse."

You follow all your instructions and hold the railing. You've heard that threat before and know that I will follow up on it, if you move or put your hands back. Sometimes, the spanking for not following those instructions has been harder than what you got to start with.

I step to the side of you, looking at your naked body, your breasts heaving with each breath you take, your bare bottom wriggling as you shift weight from foot to foot in anticipation of the imminent spanking. Off to the distance, I see a man, standing at the railing of his suite, watching the show. "Well, if you wanted to put on a show, young lady, it seems we have an audience, after all."

You get very embarrassed knowing there is an audience watching. Even though you've been threatened with a public spanking in the past, none have ever come to fruition. This will be the first time. There's hardly enough room for all the butterflies in your tummy, right now.

Despite the voyeur, I place a hand on the small of your back to stop the wriggling of your feet and begin to rub slow circles on your naked cheeks. "Tell me, young lady, why are you going to be spanked?"

"For showing myself naked."

I quickly raise my hand and deliver a sharp swat just as you finish your answer. "Right, young lady." The sharp swat is followed by several more, up and down one cheek, then the other, alternating sides and producing loud pops that can be heard throughout the rooftops.

You shout out in pain from the hard and sharp swats. Since you're positioned to look out over the city, you quickly wonder how many people down on the streets might be able to hear you getting spanked. You hope that if they can hear, they just assume it's a penitent child getting disciplined, not a grown woman standing naked on a rooftop.

Over and over, I pepper you bare bottom with swats, eliciting yelps and cries for mercy that seem to fall on deaf ears. I see the whiteness of your plump cheeks disappearing, a pink glow taking its place. Even though I've seen this happen before, I never grow tired of the sight of your lovely naked ass turning pink by my disciplining hand.

You plead for me to stop spanking, but it does not happen.

I pause for a minute to view my handiwork, glancing over to the man on the rooftop. With a smile on his face, he raises his glass in a toast, confirming that he's not going to call the police on us.

I smile back and resume warming up your bare bottom, the swats finding your cheeks and causing you to hop up and down a bit, moving your bottom to try and avoid the sting of the next spank

You begin yelping in pain as I spank you harder

I step up to the side of you, wrapping my arm over your hips to keep you in place and stop the wiggling. As I do, you can feel the hardness of my excitement pressing into your thigh.

Despite the pain, You love the feeling of me against you, as you know I always get aroused and hard when spanking you.

The feeling gets pushed to the back of your mind as I double the efforts on your defenseless bottom, the pink nearly all gone, replaced by bright red, the heat now spread all across your bottom, not just where my hand was spanking

Your bottom is on fire and you cry out louder in pain

"Are you going to stand outside naked for all the world to see, anymore, young lady?" I ask as I spank your bare bottom.

"No I won't, I promise it will never happen again"

"I hope not. Because if it does, what's going to happen when I catch you?"

"I will be spanked really hard."

"That's right. So let's make sure I don't have to do this again for quite some time." I begin a double time assault on your naked ass, swats coming so hard and fast, you can't keep track of which cheek they're even landing on.

You scream out louder in pain, tears in your eyes.

I let you go and step back, seeing your lovely breasts swaying with the gulps of air you take in from the spanking. I go behind you to admire the red, round cheeks that have a nice, consistent glow on them, touching them to feel the hotness of each cheek.

You keep breathing fast recovering from the hard spanking

I rub in circles, easing the sting of the spanking, from top to bottom of your bare cheeks. As my hand rubs along your sit spot, my fingers slide forward to feel your soft, smooth kitty. I find it very wet and my fingers slip easily into the slit.

"Ohhhhh," You start to moan softly feeling my fingers slip inside.

Up and down along the moist lips I rub, as you begin to writhe on my hand. I glance at the man on the rooftop and he gives me another toast with his glass.

You get more aroused and wet as I rub.

"Well, someone appreciated your spanking as much as I did, it seems."

You get even more aroused knowing the man has been watching all the time

I continue to rub you, finding your love button and flicking it, as well as rubbing circles around it

"Ohhhhhh" you moan louder and get more aroused.

You begin to stand up, but I place a sharp smack on your bottom, eliciting a cry from you. "Stay in position, young lady, I'll let you know when you can move."
Faster and faster I rub your love button, periodically slipping a finger deep inside your wet tunnel, then back to the center of your excitement.

You moan louder and louder.

Your hips move in time with my rubbing and I can see you're getting close to orgasm. I circle your love button with renewed vigor.

"Ohhhh, yesssss!"

As you orgasm, your knees buckle and I quickly slip my arm around your hips to keep you from falling.

You feel so good from the orgasm.

I hold you as the waves rush over you and when they pass, I lift you back up. A quick tug and my boardshorts are on the ground, my erection springing out and searching for attention.

You glance back and notice how hard your spanking and orgasm have made me.

I reach down and spread your legs, aligning and sliding into your sweet, moist pussy from behind, filling you with my manhood and driving deep until my pubic mound is pressed tight against your ass. I can feel the heat of the spanking emanating from your naked cheeks. "Oh God, this feels so good!" I moan.

You can feel my hard erection inside.

I begin sliding in and out, the feelings of pleasure building with each stroke. I look down and see my cock sliding past your red cheeks with each stroke and my excitement grows further.

You start to get excited again as you feel my cock going in and out.

As I go, faster and faster, the sound of each slap of my body against your bare bottom reminds me of the spanking that I just gave you. "Oh, my naughty girl, this feels so good"

"Oh yes" You moan, again feeling aroused

Not caring if our voyeur is still watching, I begin smacking your cheeks in time with my thrusting. The crack of my hand on your bottom adding to the sounds of our pleasure.

You glance to the far rooftop and a new wave of arousal overtakes you, knowing you are being watched by the man from afar as you feel me go deep inside you.

Finally, the pleasure overtakes me. I grab your hips and with the hardest thrust so far, I explode into you, my orgasm filling you with the pleasure we've been creating on the balcony.

"Ohhhhh'" you moan as new waves of orgasm overtake you, as well.

The feeling of your warm cheeks pressed against my hips adds to the pleasure of the orgasm. After my orgasm subsides, I begin slowly sliding in and out of you, milking the last of my hardness.

You revel in the feeling of both of us fulfilling our pleasures.

The slow, in and out movement is a nice afterglow, but eventually, my erection passes and I slip out of you. I wrap my arms around you and caress your full, swollen breasts.
The feeling of our bodies pressed together in the warm sun reminds us why we chose the rooftop suite.

Eventually, you turn to me, kiss me and ask, "May I move, now, Sir?"

I chuckle and say, "Yes, you can, young lady."

You stand up and turn to me and we embrace. We hear applause and turn to see the man on the rooftop applauding our 'show'. We smile, wave to him and head inside for some much needed rest.