Margaret Part One (F/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Otkfme2

Margaret Part One (F/M)

Post by Otkfme2 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:22 pm

Margaret Part One (F/M)

When I was in my first year, second semester of college, I had to take a lot of general courses in order to graduate. One of those courses seemed like a fun one to do. It was called “Psych 201, Relationships in Life”. “It is a course that deals with relationships in your life. The course covers life from birth to death, including relationships with your parents, dating, the workplace, marriage, divorce, and retirement”.

I thought it would be an easy course to pass, plus it sounded very interesting. I also was taking the class as a pass/fail course, meaning if I received any grade above an F, I passed the class and would receive credit. But when I arrived for my first class, it was held in a room with many students. I also found out that the assignments would be completed by pairing up with other students, hopefully from the other sex, and written reports would be required.

This gave me two problems. First, I couldn’t type very well or very fast. Second, I didn’t have much experience with the opposite sex. In high school, I was a nerd into math and the sciences, classes where there were very few girls. I studied a lot, and actually didn’t date much. I wore a white shirt with a pocket protector and glasses. I asked four girls to the Senior Prom and was turned down by all four, so I didn’t attend. So I was very shy around girls and now in college, they were no longer girls but grown women.

During the registration for the class, it asked if you were male or female, so everyone could pair up with the other sex. So I asked the woman sitting next to me if she would be my partner. And she said yes. I was thrilled about it but I was also surprised when class was over and both of us stood up. She was about two inches taller than I was and she had very full, mature breasts. We decided to go to a study room in a nearby building to talk to each other.

I introduced myself as Clyde and she said her name was Margaret. That surprised me because my mother’s name is also Margaret. I told her about my mother’s name and both of us were surprised. Also, she had the same last name as me, and we talked a lot and found out we were not related in any way. But it was still strange because she had the same name as my mother.

Margaret was in her fourth year of college majoring in journalism and needed this class to receive enough credits to graduate. She thought that this would be an easy course to pass and she was also taking this class as a pass/fail class, like myself.

I found that Margaret was easy to talk to and she was willing to type up our assignments. I liked that she sexually had a lot more experience than me, and she was able to freely talk about her relationships in life. So I had no problem talking about my lack of relationships, although they often seemed very embarrassing for me. We also usually would meet after class in a nearby building and there were many people around us, but we were still able to talk freely.

The assignments had to deal with relationships with our mothers, fathers and siblings as we were growing up. Also how we reacted to classmates and other authority figures in our lives. I had an older sister and my dad was a traveling salesman, so I had a strong female influence in my life. Margaret was the first born in her family with two younger brothers. Since both of her parents worked, she was usually responsible for babysitting and disciplining her younger brothers.

Right before the week Spring break, we were given the assignment to talk about specific experiences we had with discipline as we were growing up including our dating life today. I was from another state and only had my dorm room to stay in, on the other hand, Margaret’s family had a cabin about an hour drive from the college and we could use it for the college break. We would be staying in separate bedrooms in the cabin, and it would be a good place to do the assignment.

I agreed to pay for my share of the food plus Margaret agreed to drive us there as long as I paid for some of the gas. I thought this was a wonderful idea, so on Saturday morning, we left for her family’s cabin. It was really out in the middle of nowhere and it on a lake. I was expecting a small cabin, but when we arrived around noon, I was surprised how big it was. It had electricity, running water, and even a kitchen. There was also a washer but no dryer.

After showing me the kitchen and the view of the lake, Margaret showed me the master bedroom. It had a queen size bed, a large dresser, and a walk-in closet but connected to it was a full bathroom with a shower. This is where Margaret would sleep. Next I was shown the big living room, complete with a couch, two recliners and a television. There were three more bedrooms, one of which I would sleep in. These had full size beds, a dresser, a small closet and a sink. Between the bedrooms was a full bathroom that contained a shower, similar to the bathroom connected to the master bedroom.

After she showed me around, we put our suitcases in the bedrooms and we fixed lunch. It was so nice being away from everything and being right up next to the lake. So after lunch, Margaret suggested we put on our swimsuits and we went down to the lake. I was surprised because there was a sandy beach and we both went out for a swim. Margaret wore a small bikini swimsuit, so I got a good look at her nice body and her cleavage. I knew I was reacting to seeing her body but I tried to cover it up and I was really having fun with her at the cabin.

When we headed back to the cabin after swimming and laying on the beach, I asked her about a small structure that was close to the cabin. She said it used to contain firewood at one time, but now it was used for something else and she would show me later. We both showered and put on some casual summer clothes and ate dinner. After dinner, we put our clothes away, got settled in and both of us went to bed early. I liked how nice the bedroom was for me and it had a lot more room than my dorm room.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon, and when I walked to the kitchen, I saw that Margaret had already fixed me coffee, bacon, eggs and toast. Although I was still in my pajamas, she said, “Don’t worry about being in your pajamas, sit down and eat breakfast while it is still warm.”

“Thank you for fixing breakfast and letting me stay in this great cabin”, I said.

After we ate breakfast, she quickly washed the dishes and said, “Why don’t you just stay in your pajamas and go out into the living room so we can talk about our assignment.” Margaret was also wearing pajamas and although they looked like a man’s pajamas, they were definitely fashioned for a woman.

I sat down on the couch and Margaret first grabbed a notebook and pen and sat down right next to me. First of all, I wasn’t used to a woman sitting next to me when both of us were in our pajamas and second, I remembered what Margaret looked like in her small bikini bathing suit. So I had an instant erection and I tried to hide it from her.

I was surprised when Margaret said, “I am used to guys getting erections when I sit close to them, so you don’t have to hide it. I think it’s cute. So Clyde, how were you disciplined growing up? And has anyone you ever dated disciplined you?”

I told her that I was spanked by my mother and older sister growing up, since my father wasn’t around much. In elementary school, each of my female teachers had a wooden paddle hanging from her desk, and if I had to stay after school for detention, I would be paddled with it.

“How would you be spanked,” Margaret asked. “What position and on your bare bottom? I know we need to give as much detail as possible.”

“At home, I was spanked on my bare bottom over my mother’s knees at first. As I grew older, she would also have me stand with my hands against the wall and she used a yardstick on my bare bottom. When my older sister was given permission to spank me, she would always lower my pants and give me a bare bottom spanking,” I replied.

“What about school?”

“If I was naughty during class, I had to bend over her desk with my bottom facing the students and I would be spanked with the paddle. The same thing would happen if I was late to class and I wasn’t sitting at my desk when the bell rang. For detention, my pants and undies were taken down and I was paddled on my bare bottom over her desk.”

“What about when you were older in school?”

“In junior high, if I scored low on a test or disrupted the class, I had to stay after school for detention. I had to help the teacher with various things in the classroom , and then when I was almost was able to leave, I had to bend over her desk, my pants were taken down and I was paddled. Sometimes I was given an over the knee spanking. In high school, I was not spanked but if I scored low on an exam or got a bad grade, I was still spanked at home.”

“So tell me more about being spanked at home when you were older?”

“My mom still gave me over the knee bare bottom spankings. She would say if I still acted like a naughty little boy then I should still be spanked like one. Also, when my older sister had her friends over, I would challenge them to a contest. I would pick one of her friends and tie her to a chair. If she couldn’t free herself, then I would spank her, but she always freed herself. Then she would tie me up. I never was able to free myself, and they tickled me and make me get an erection. After sister’s friend would untie me, then I was given an over the knee spanking with my pants down. This happened over and over again, with me always being spanked. So I gained respect for female authority.”

“Were you ever spanked by your dates or other women?”

“No, as I told you before, I didn’t even have a prom date. Also, since I have been in college, I have been studying instead of dating women. The strange thing is, I do miss being spanked.”

“Tell me more,” Margaret said.

I really did want to tell her more but we had an assignment to do and I wanted to ask Margaret questions. “I will tell you more but here are some questions for you. Were you spanked when you were growing up?” I asked.

“No, I had the opposite experience than you. I was always the nice, responsible girl. Both at school and at home, I wasn’t spanked. In fact, my parents were gone most of the time so I was in charge of my two younger brothers, and I was given the authority to spank them.”

“So how did you spank them?”

“When they were younger, I spanked them with my hand but as they grew older I used various paddles. I spanked them across my knees and always on their bare bottoms. I had them trained so that when they needed to be spanked, they had to stand near me with their hands at their sides, while I lowered their pants and underwear.”

“That must have been embarrassing for them.”

“It was embarrassing for them and as they grew older, they had erections both before and after their spankings. So I am actually used to seeing erections in men and boys. Now that I have been away from home and in college, I only get to spank my brothers during the college breaks, so I do miss spanking them.”

“Have you spanked any of the men you have dated?”

“Yes I have. As you can tell by being near me, I like to be in full control of things so I have usually spanked my date either before or during our third date. That way I know they will obey and respect me. Now I have a question for you. This still has to do with our assignment, but since we are at my cabin and I drove you up here in my car, and you know more about me, will you obey me?”

I was sort of shocked by her question but I answered, “I guess I will obey you.”

“Either you will or you won’t obey me. There is no ‘I guess’!”

“I am sorry I answered that way. I will obey you,” I quickly answered.

“You mentioned that since you have been in college and no longer at home, you have missed being spanked. This is still for the assignment so tell me more.”

“Being spanked in school and at home helped me to concentrate on my homework and they gave me motivation to make better grades. When I was spanked, it was very embarrassing and it made my bottom hurt, but I see now how they helped me.”

Then I was shocked again by what Margaret asked me, “Clyde, will you obey me and allow me to spank you right now? You said you have missed being spanked.”

I felt that I had only one way of answering her, “Yes, I will obey you and allow you to spank me.” I couldn’t believe I had just asked a woman I hardly knew to spank me.

“Good, then stand up in front of me, take off your pajama top, and then put your hands on top of your head.”

Soon I was standing there, directly in front of Margaret with my hands on my head. I had an erection when Margaret sat next to me and I was very aware of my erection standing straight out, only covered by my thin pajamas.

“As I told you before, I have seen many erections in my life, so calm down. I am going to slowly take down your pajama bottoms, so hold still and don’t look down.”

I was so embarrassed that I just stood there and closed my eyes. I felt my pajama bottoms lowered I could feel the cool air and her breath on my bare skin. Then she lifted up first one of my feet then the other, and soon I was completely naked in front of her.

“Spread your legs apart so I can examine you.”

I just obeyed her and then I felt her hands on my penis and balls. I didn’t say a word and just stood there with my eyes closed. I was so embarrassed that I was allowing Margaret to examine me like this.

“Now turn around for me.”

I turned around and felt her hands all over my bottom and between my legs.

“You have a very good spankable bottom. You should be proud of your body and any woman would be proud to date you. Now let me guide you across my knees. I want your penis and balls to hang down between my legs.”

Now my legs and my upper body was still on the couch, and my bottom was centered across her knees. I felt so embarrassed because I didn’t know Margaret that well yet and now I was laying across her knees, about to be spanked.

“Now whenever I spank you, always spread your legs apart. That way I can spank you in your most sensitive areas and I can also feel you to see how you are reacting to your spanking.”

So I spread my legs and felt very exposed and vulnerable. I had mixed feelings about being spanked. I had missed being spanked and at the same time, this happened so quickly so now I was fearful and excited at the same time. I knew Margaret was a very dominant and strong woman, so I was actually happy that she was going to spank me. There were always strong and powerful women who had spanked me in the past.

Then my spanking started. I could tell that Margaret was an experienced spanker because she spanked my bottom evenly and it seemed like everywhere. She even pulled one cheek over so she could spank me between my cheeks and her hand also wrapped around my cheeks so she spanked my sensitive area between my balls and my bottom cheeks.

“I usually spanked my brothers until they cried. I want to do the same with you. Stand up and go to the bathroom in my bedroom. You will see a large wooden hairbrush near the mirror. Bring that out to me as well as the baby lotion, and be quick about it.”

So I quickly walked into her bathroom and retrieved her hairbrush and baby lotion. I also rubbed my poor bottom because it really was sore. I was going to hand those to her and she said, “First, never rub your bottom until I give you permission to do so. Second, ask me to please spank your bottom with my hairbrush until you cry.”

I quit rubbing my bottom and said, “I didn’t know I needed permission to rub my bottom and please spank me with your hairbrush.”

“Now don’t act smart to me. Answer me with ‘Yes, ma’am’ or ‘No ma’am’ and say it again adding ‘until you cry.” Then she swung her hand behind me and gave me a quick spank. “Now say it!”

I was now feeling like a naughty little boy being scolded. “Sorry ma’am. Please spank me with your hairbrush until I cry.”

“Now that is better. Across my knees again.”

This time I remembered to spread my legs apart and my penis and balls were hanging again between her thighs. But this time, she squeezed her thighs together and I felt totally exposed and trapped. Then she started spanking me with the wooden hairbrush. I had forgot how much a wooden paddle or a hairbrush hurt. I tried to squirm away from it, but here thighs help my penis in place so that I couldn’t move. Margaret was leaving no square inch of my poor bottom untouched. Then I felt the nice warming over my lower body but it was offset by the pain of her hairbrush. Soon I was crying like a naughty little boy.

“You asked to be spanked until you cried, so now I am satisfied. You can keep crying but I will now rub some baby lotion on your very red bare bottom.”

The cool lotion felt good on my bare bottom. Soon I was moaning because it seemed like she was rubbing my whole bottom with the lotion, even my very sensitive areas.

“Now stand up for me and put your hands behind your back.”

I said, “Yes, ma’am,” and I was surprised because I had another erection. Soon, I felt her soft hands, that still had lotion on them, stroke my penis. With the warmth of my bottom, the spanking, and now the stroking; soon I couldn’t help myself and I spurted out my cum.

“That’s a good boy. Just let it all flow out.” It felt so good and my body relaxed. “Don’t rub your bottom and don’t put on your pajamas, just lay face down on your bed and relax until I ask you to join me in the center room again.”

“Yes, ma’am.” So I went to my room and laid face down on the bed and just wondered what had just happened to me.

END PART ONE. To be continued.