Birching Day

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sirsilas

Birching Day

Post by sirsilas » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:18 am

(There are days that will stay with you forever and this was one. I hope you have as much fun reading as we had playing ;)

This had been discussed for some time before the fateful day arrived, a birching. Not a little taps job like you see on some movies but a proper full on discipline session made to hurt big time. There was to be a serious offence and the untimate punishment implement was to be deployed! Agreed!!

An then nothing for months, she was good and I did not want to use the birch without reason. But finally there was an incident, something to do with money and the sentence was passed, 30 with the multi bundled birch.

As a little aside here my dear reader, a birch is a bundle of twigs (switches) tied together at the base, the twigs are reasonably straight, at least the type I use. There are other ones which look a bit like the top of a bush but they are too indiscriminate for my liking. I prefer the more traditional type.

She was informed that she was to dress in victorian outfit of long dress and bloomers which opened at the back. She was to be ready in the bedroon waiting in the corner and there was going to be very little conversation.

The birch always benefits from being wet as it hurts more and is kept more flexible by the water so she was to have it soaking in a bucket of water at least an hour before I arrived home.

Work passed slowly, I knew at about 4pm she would be putting the birch in the water, 4:45 she would be dressing as instructed and as soon as she saw my car pull up she would run to the corner in the prescribed position. (hands on head face to the wall.)

I came in and made a cup of tea and relaxed for a bit - it never does to go straight to it, a little time helps the dread build, I know she is there and she knows I am and there will be fireworks soon enough. Tea gone I took a leisurely walk up to the bedroom making sure I could be heard.
I entered the room and checked all was as instructed.

Good Evening, I said.

Good evening Sir she replied with a little curtsy, but remaining in place.

Her dress was a long with affair with some nice trimming around the top. It hung all the way to the floor and looked quite stunning.

Ready girl, I asked sternly.

Yes Sir she whispered.

30 strokes of the birch on the bare!

Yes Sir.

Well lets get to it then, prepare the bed, I want you on all fours, pillows in place if they help but I want your bottom high.
She hurried to the bed and prepared herself. Climbing on the bed was a little aquward for her as the dress was everywhere but she managed to get up and have the dress clear for lifting.
I took up the birch and gave it a few small swings, forgetting about the water and causing a tiny rain shower across the bed. Oops I thought!!

I examined the implement in some detail while she waited. It was around 2 ft 6 inces long of tightly bundled rods each around the thickness of a pencil. Dotted along the twigs were little leaf nodes which are quite fearsome when in use as they dig in deeper than the rest of the wood creating a thousand tiny little pressure points in each stroke.
Nice I thought to myself, this will do nicely.

Turning to her I left the implement across the top of the bucket and raised her dress over her waist. The white bloomers went all the way down to just above her knees but the slit at the back allow a sneaky glimpse of her cute bottom. The smooth curves, a beautiful pinky white, peeked out from behind the cotton waiting their tortured fate.

I pulled open the bloomers to reveal her buttocks in all its majesty. I am going to enjoy this, I thought. I had her move a bit and arch her back up a bit more until she was positioned perfectly.

I delivered a dozen or so sharp smacks to her upturned rump to warm it up a shade. Not really strictly a correct move for a punishment but, well this was going to really hurt.

KatieDiditI picked up the rod and tapped her bottom to announce the imminent stroke. The birch swept through the air with the sound of wind in the trees, and impacted her bottom right across the middle, there was a slight swishing sound, nothing at all like the crack of a cane.
It appeared to have little impact, as did the second and third, however by the fifth it was clear the pain was building rapidly and by the time we got to 10 her bottom was a mass of tiny stripes and little red marks where the leaf nodes had impacted. The girl was panting and trying to breath through the intense pain of the punishment.

We rested!

After 5 minutes I ordered her to present herself as required and prepared to continue.
The swishing continued apace but right from the off it was slower as it was becoming clear that the little lady was suffering intently, her bottom was roaring red and her breathing was noticably heavier and rapid.

Each stroke brought an ever more tortured cry from her lips and the switches dug deep all over her bottom at once. We reached the last 10 much much slower than our first session, then we rested again, she was up on her knees cradling her bottom trying to ease the horrendous stinging in her bottom and she looked at me with pleading eyes.

KatieDidit

There was a clear expression of genuine fear on her face as i ordered her back into position for the last 10, she whimperes and asked if we could do it is two blocks of 5,
I'm not sure I can take another 10 straiht through, she pleaded. 5 it is then, I said and ordered her into position.

The bloomers were down totally now out of the way as I laid on the next 5, she screeched and hung on to the blankets trying desparately to hang on till the 5 were done and she could rub. Her bottom looked striped from top to bottom and very sore indeed.
At 5 I stopped and she shot up to rub it. But the birch is not easily rubbed away and rubbing can often make it worse!!!

KatieDiditBack in position I ordered in my most dominant manner, lets het this over with.

The final 5 I administered rapidly and from the other side to try create an even colour. They did not however ease the burden and each stroke brought pityful screeches and gasping from the little lady, she was close to tears and she gripped the metal bars of the bedpost for the final four and collapsed in a heap once the final stroke had been administered!

I started to tidy up the chippings spread all over as the birch broke up during use, she lay there for 15 minutes and eventually rose.
We hugged an kissed and she took her place in the corner, blazing bottom on show. Later we had dinner but surprisingly there was no sitting to watch her favorite soaps on tv, I wonder why that was. ;-)

cherryspank

Re: Birching Day

Post by cherryspank » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Yes...Just a wonderful narrative of the magic of an old fashion...bare bottom.. birching, My heart jumped as you defined the intensity and warmth of a whisking birch meeting a naughty and contrite bottom. I could feel the heat rising and was fast putting myself in the stead of a recipient which I pine to be. I notice I am getting hard so please excuse me as I tend to relieve a persistent cock My best...Please write... Anthony