A lady visitor from across the pond

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sirsilas

A lady visitor from across the pond

Post by sirsilas » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:52 am

The meeting was planned for 5:30 at an old pub in the city. It had been a nice day but was getting dull as I arrived to find the pub full of people, no seats to be had anywhere. Oh well I thought to myself, I'll just have to take a perch by the bar and wait. I ordered a half while I was waiting. my friends had taken a room not too far from the bar and had called to say they were on their way around. They liked to stay in this area of London when on their visits to the big smoke, I think they found it convenient to meet up with friends and contacts.

This meeting, however, was for a very different purpose.

The little madam had been acting up again and her Sir had decided to give her what she so badly needed (and wanted), a bloody good spanking with an added twist in that it was to be carried out by someone else. As they were in town they contacted me.

They arrived about 15 or 20 minutes later and we caught up on what has been going on over the past few months. Missy was included in the conversation but was a little reserved. Eventually the conversation came around to tonight's proceedings. Sir made it clear that he wanted her given a good hiding and she would lead the way to the room where he had laid out many of the implements he wanted used. He would wait for us in the bar.

I shook hands with Master and looked at her, well let's get on with it I said. She looked at me smiled a little put down her drink and headed for the door. We walked around the corner into one of London's old Georgian Crescents and entered a building about half way around. She lead the way and we negotiated the stairways to the little room at the back of the building. She opened the door and followed me in. Looking around there was a bed, a table and a small couch, all of which might be of use for positioning later. I noticed a range of implements on the table from the broad leather strap to canes and brushes. Clearly Sir wanted a sore bottom at the end of this.

I helped her with her coat and immediately sent her to the bedside to face the wall, there being no real corners as they all had furniture. She looked very cute in the corner, bottom nicely fitted into her tightish skirt.

I tried the various implements making practise swings with them to create a little anticipation. I walked over to where she stood and warned her, by whispering in her ear, that this was going to be the walloping of her life. Remaining in position with her hands on her head, she whispered back, yes Sir.

I delivered 6 hard slaps to her bottom to awaken the scene. I put the implements I was holding down and jerked up her dress delivering another 6 quickly to her panty'd bottom. She gasped from the blows.

Strip, I ordered!

She turned and slowly removed all her clothing placing it on a chair as she did, gradually unveiling a beautiful body ready for discipline.

I got an upright chair and sat on it.

I patted my lap. She was an old hand at this and didn't need any explanation, draping herself over my knee and presenting that pert bottom for punishment. I gripped her waist and began.

I started slowly making each cheek wobble a little in succession, left spank, then right, spank and gradually increased the force and tempo until I was walloping her, the colour in her rear was building rapidly and the little lady was squirming around and gasping with cries of, Ouch, escaping every now and then. I stopped for a bit and it was clear that she had felt the slaps a lot as she was breathing heavily and her bottom was now a uniform bright pink.

My hand was also quite warm so I decided to let some of the implements take the strain for a bit.

On your feet girl, I said.

Awkwardly, she raised herself of my knee and stood awaiting instructions.

Fetch the leather and get on the bed, I commanded.

She scurried off to the far side of the room cute red bottom wiggling as it moved and got the leather strap. Returning she handed it to me and without uttering a word, got the pillows under her and got into position on the bed on all fours. Ready Sir, she said.

Face on the bed arms outstretched out on either side, I said.

She now had her bottom high and face I the blankets providing the perfect target and perfectly silenced cries. I raised the strap and brought it down hard on her left cheek. A broad red mark appeared almost instantaneously, a muffled shriek emanated from the vocal end. I placed the next on the right cheek with a loud crack with the same effect. I continued in this manner for 40 licks covering the entire span of her bottom several times over with the broad leather, she screeched and bucked around as the pain from each blow sunk in and her bottom and upper thighs were note a deep red and looked terribly painful.

Get up and go back in the corner, I ordered.

She rose and made her way to the wall face almost as flushed as her bottom. She stood close to the wall nipples touching as required and placed her hands on head.

She remained there for 15 or 20 minutes while I watched something interesting on the TV and occasionally admired the vision by the wall.

When I was suitably rested I went over to the table and selected a cane from the number laid out there. I like the relatively short stiff canes as the are more accurate and can be made to cut deeper if required. I swished it through the air a few times and called her over.

Tentatively she came over looking at the cane.

Over the table girl, I ordered.

Grip the sides of the table and do not let go.

I said this more out of form than need as this was one lady who never interfered with just discipline. She may feel the pain intensely and buck about from the agony, but she was trained well enough to never put a hand back to prevent it.

I positioned her as required and told her there would be a dozen hard strokes. Count them girl, I ordered.

Yes Sir she said.

I stood to her left and established my distance to ensure minimal wrap around. I raised the cane to shoulder height and swished in twisting my wrist just before impact. The cane exploded across her sweet spot causing her to yell out and lunged forward. Ohhhh she said, then regained her composure and said, One, thank you Sir.

The second followed shortly after landing slightly below, Crracckkk!!!

OOhh she yelled again and said, two thank you Sir.

Number three landed above the first and was slightly off line so intersected with the first, OOOuucchhh, she screeched, god that hurt!!!

Then regaining her composure she said, three thank you Sir.

The next two were delivered rapidly one landing above and the second below the stripes already in place. These did not overlap anything but still brought a couple of screeches and some fabulous gyrations of her cute bum, Aoooowww she screeched, then four thank you Sir, Five thank you Sir.

Six was going to count. I moved back a little further ensuring the tip of my cane would land along the bottom crack, I swung and caught her just above the bottom thigh crease with a firm crisp crack. She jumped up yelling and holding her bottom, looked at me and quickly got back into position. I'm sorry Sir, that won't happen again. Six Sir thank you Sir, she said.

It had better not girl I said. Arch your bottom up now girl I want a good clean swing at your lower bottom. She arched up and I delivered two crisp wristy cracks to her upper thigh and along the crease between her bottom and thigh. Aoowwww she cried, clearly struggling to keep hold. Yes I can conform it, this is one of the most sensitive places for the cane to strike ;).

The remaining four strokes were administered in a ladder up the bottom from thighs, all that is except the final one. She cried out an each but they were not too hard so she kept position and count reasonably well.

Number six was delivered gate bar like diagonally across the bottom from top left to bottom right. This was a good meaty stroke which seems to have ignited all the previous strokes and caused her to yell loudly and put her hands back gripping her bottom tightly in agony. Oooohhhhh Sir, god that hurt. Realising what she had done she quickly gripped the sides of the table again, Sorry Sir, Six thank you Sir.

You said you would not do that again! I said sternly.

Yes Sir I am sorry.

I put down the cane and picked up the leather strap and delivered a sound stroke across the red striped buttocks causing a wailing and pleading from the little miss. Remember that next time little lady, I said

Yessss Sirrr, She said, sorry Sir.

You may get up now.

That's it for today young lady I said.

Thank you sir She said, may I dress now.

You may.

We returned to the bar and the little lady was returned to her master, we stayed a little for another drink although surprisingly the little lady was not interested in sitting, even though there were lots of seats now. Odd that Eh?