Hotel Lady

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sirsilas

Hotel Lady

Post by sirsilas » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:25 am

I rarely ever do one offs as I like to get to know the person well. However, every now and then a person comes along that you just know, instantly. This lady was just such a person.

Was using a well known social networking site chatting away to like minded friends when this message came through. "Love your picutures, wish that was me". I mailed back "hello there", thinking this was yet another youngster having a laugh. Checked out the profile and no, this lady was reasonably mature. Time passed and having chatted for a bit we agreed to play out a Miss Jones the secretary who had just lost a major contract scene.

Got up that morning with butterflies Miss Jones was due at Waterloo at 12. I went to work as usual, around 8.30 through London Bridge and on to Cannon St. No point trying to kid anyone I was not concentrating on work at all. 11.30 arrived and I left to get to Waterloo. Don't remember the train trips there other than there had to be 2 trips to London Bridge and from there to Waterloo East.

I walked across the flybridge to Waterloo Station when a text came through on my phone. Waiting outside WH Smith. I messaged back, OK. Arriving on the concourse I walked around WH Smith twice but no sign. I sent another text, Can't find you, stand at the door. OK she said, but still no sign. At this point I am thinking - setup!! bugger I have taken half day for this! Then I turned round and looking along the concourse I noticed another WH Smith, then another in the distance, Oh god I'm at the wrong one! By means of platform numbers we established where she was and I walked up to meet her.

Miss Jones was about 5ft 4ins, long blond hair with a fringe, dressed as instructed in a dark business suit with mid length skirt and white blouse. Her figure was hidden a bit by the suit but she looked quite fit for her 36 years. She smiled. Hello there, pleased to meet you I said and we greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek. Coffee I suggested, the hotel will not be available for a few hours, lovely, she said.

We had coffee on the concourse of Waterloo station and discussed spanking and the weather and all sorts of other stuff before deciding to go for a walk. Down along the South Bank we walked chatting and she getting into the scene by calling me Sir. Climbing the steps up the bridge I hailed a black cab and he took us to Trafalgar Sq where entered the hotel and collected to room key. A glass of wine relaxed things and we set off for the room.

On entering the room she went straight into character, "you wanted to see me Sir".

I did Miss Jones, you know we lost that contract?

Yes Sir I am sorry.

I am sure Miss Jones but I'm afraid I will have to let you go. Our company really needed that contract and your messing up the numbers blew it completely for us.

She looked stunned and pleaded not to be sacked. There is no way I can be seen to let you stay now, Miss Jones, not after this, you could have cost us the firm. As it is I have had to spend an hour in the MD's office trying to save the department. I'm afraid you have to go, I'll call HR, go pack your things.
Oh no please Sir, I need this job, please don't, there must be another way. I looked up puzzled, another way? Yes Sir some other form of discipline? Like what, I said. Well couldn't you deal with it yourself, I'll do anything to keep this job Sir.

Well I am so angry with you I could thrash you Miss Jones but am not allowed do that, its what you deserve. However, thats all academic, I can't see any other way given the magnitude of our loss due to your stupidity but to let you go.

I know Sir and if I could undo my mistake I would but please, don't fire me. Maybe you should thrash me Sir.

I looked up stunned, I beg your pardon?

I deserve it Sir and if you did you wouldn't need to sack me, I'd be well punished, Please Sir, oh Please!!!

Very well, but it will be a beating to remember miss. Her face brightened and she smiled, oh thank you Sir, thank you, thank you.

Oh don't thank me girl I am going to give you the hiding of your life, don't think you have got off at all, by the time we are finished you'll wish I sacked you.

Now get over and face that wall with you hands on your head until I am ready to deal with you.

A million things spun around in my head, what if she complains, what if someone walks in,what if what if..... but then I looked over and observed her cute bum under that tight black skirt and decided, hell it'll be worth it if it all does come asunder.

After 15 minutes I walked over to where she stood and slapped her bottom a dozen or so times with my hand, she squealed at each impact but held position. I am going to teach you a lesson girl, I said. I yanked up her black skirt to reveal a set of white stockinged legs leading nicely to a dainty white suspender belt and white panties. Stand there in shame you silly girl, I said crossly. Yes sir, she mumbled.

I then proceeded to march up and down the room lecturing her on the mess she had made and how she was going to work long and hard to fix it. She stood and listened in silence and after another 15 minutes or so I sat on a chair and called her over.

You ready to proceed? I asked. Yes sir, she replied looking very frightened.

Lower your panties and get over my knee then. Slowly and carefully she lowered her dainty white panties almost throwing herself over my knee to prevent me viewing her fully. I positioned her over my knee and adjusted the skirt which was now well up above her waist. I admired the pert white cheeks of her bare bottom shivering gently in anticipation of what was to come. I took a firm grip of her waist and began to spank, right cheek then left several dozen times before switching to a six per cheek action occasionally switching to my left hand as the stinging in my right got too much. She squealed and wriggled as the pain grew and her bottom colour developed from white to pink to red then little patches of crimson started to appear. The squeals increased in intensity and she started to plead for it to stop. You want it to stop do you girl, I growled. Then you want to pack your bags? Well do you? No Sir she murmured, I'm sorry please, its so painful. Not as painful as its going to be, I snapped.

The spanking continued for 15 minutes or more and eventually she was told to get up and go back to the wall. I fixed her skirt so all was exposed and left her there whimpering for a while.

Face me girl I ordered, after 10 minutes. She slowly turned to face me, she looked worried and a little embarrassed. Remove your clothes I ordered as I took off my belt. She slowly stripped to her white stockings and frilly suspenders trying not to look at the belt hanging from my hand. She stood there, exposed, trying to cover her private parts from my gaze. Her shoulder length blond hair hung down, perfectly groomed, breasts and body were pert, firm and a beautiful creamy white. Her mons revealed a true blond.

Hands on head, I barked, forcing her to expose herself completely. Your punishment is going to start in earnest now girl. Her face dropped as she formed a pleading face, but said nothing.

I guided her to the single-seater couch in the corner ordering her to kneel on it bending right over the back. Her alabaster bottom was now the summit of her body and was spreading nicely out before me. I began applying the strap to her glorious cheeks. Gently at first but rapidly built up to full force, each stroke raising bright red marks across her bottom. The beating continued until she was bright red from tops of thighs to the top of her bottom cheeks. She was gasping and breathing heavily letting out the odd gasp and squeal as the strap did its work.

Get back in the corner girl, I commanded! she stumbled a little getting off the seat and almost running to the corner. I was surprised that she immediately took up the submissive stance feet apart and hands on head. She looked a picture, a beautifully formed body all silky and white with the exception of the furnace burning in her bottom. Time passed as I allowed her to recover and contemplate her condition.

I extracted the Tawse from my bag and laid it on the bed. I commanded her to turn round and face me again, immediately she spotted the long leather tool with its three tongues. Her face instantly changed to one of fear and trepidation. I tear began to well up in her eye as she pleaded to be let off the remainder of her punishment. I'm so, so sorry Sir she said, I will never do anything like this again, I promise, she pleaded. I'm sorry girl but I need to see this through to the end and make sure you will consider your actions better in the future. Now stand in the middle of the floor and grip your ankles, feet apart.

(I have to tell you reader, this was a sight to behold as she bent into position. I could have sat and looked on in awe for hours)

As she arched her back I noticed a little moisture between her thighs, hmm perhaps this is causing a tiny bit of arousal, I thought. I picked up the tawse determined to make this count. 24 girl, you will count and thank me for each one, understood??

Yes Sir she said meekly, please spare me...

I raised the leather over my shoulder and delivered the first solid blow right across the sweet spot of her bottom. She jerked forward and gasped loudly. I then laid on the next 5 in quick succession she squirmed around and screeched as the pain in her bottom developed, but she did keep position and oddly counted and thanked me in a very grateful tone. She looked back at me and smiled, thank you Sir for disciplining me, she said. I deserve it. That look, that comment, the image of a beautiful lady bare and bent over was almost too much for me. I quickly delivered the remaining 18 in blocks of 6 making each count but secretly I was not laying them on as hard as I could. I rubbed her bottom a little just touching her sex, she was very moist.

Stand Girl, I said. Have you anything to say to me? Yes Sir, Thank you so much Sir, I richly deserved that. May I use the ladies?. Please do. When she returned she had a big smile, wow Sir, my bottom is really hot and red. It is indeed little lady. Lie on the bed face down and I will apply some lotion. She laid on the bed and I applied lotion to the cutest red bottom I have ever seen, she moaned as it was applied and raised herself to meet my hand. On a number of occasions my fingers touched her between her legs and she moaned loudly. I had promised no sex and kept to my promise, but, dear reader, it was one of the biggest struggles I have ever had. After an hour or so adding lotion and talking about the event, she dressed and I accompanied her to Waterloo for her train. She let me know she could feel every bump on the train but loved ever moment of her first ever real spanking.

Weeks later she mailed me saying that was one of the best days of her life. Mine Too :-)