Consequences 5 final

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
silvas2

Consequences 5 final

Post by silvas2 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:27 am

My knees went and I think I sobbed as I said no, but the decision was made.

I turned to see Andy sitting on a chair stroking his erection and Helen holding the cane. John led me back to the table and I collapsed over it.

He tied my hands and legs without saying a word, then went to sit next to Andy..

Helen was not in my line of sight.

The first stroke landed as a unexpected shock.

I had no time to prepare.

Helen was cruel, too fast and too hard. I just lost it completely, and lay there in a mess.

I suppose it was 10, but I have no idea.

I could not move, the pain was so intense. My bottom was on fire.

It was the sound of the door bell that brought me to my senses. I thought thank God it is the taxi, but then thought, as I was still tied up, could this be someone else joining the 'party'

However Helen arrived in my sight line, still naked, carrying my dress.

I could not see Andy or John.

Andy then appeared and started to untie me. He deliberately let his still hard penis brush against my face as he did my hands and I felt him lick my bum as he did my legs.

I struggled to stand up, and John helped me to slip on my dress, all my other clothes went in a bag.

John then led me out to the taxi.

I was wobbly on my feet, tearful, angry with everyone and doubting my sanity.

God knows what the cab driver thought. I can only hope Andy and Helen were not standing at the door waving us goodbye, I did not look back!

However I have to say when we got home I had calmed down and John brought me to a huge climax very quickly.

So today, do I regret it –no

Will I do it again-no

Will I die if I meet Helen or Andy in Sainsbury’s or at the next Xmas party –yes.

I have written this in the form of a story so I can recall the detail, and remember how brave I was, although I doubt if any one will ever read it without thinking it is total fiction.

John told me that the rumour was that Helen and Andy are swingers and organise parties.

Andy had approached John at the summer BBQ to see if he would bring me along to one of his parties and had inferred that glamour wear was required. John knows I wouldn’t do that.

So when the financial problem was raised,John had offered me in a role play scenario that he had been fantasying about for ages. Not surprisingly Andy agreed.

Apparently they did not stick to the agreed script, but John decided to go along with it as he knew ‘I would cope’.

I look forward to many rewards for my ‘coping’.
J

sirsilas

Re: Consequences 5 final

Post by sirsilas » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:07 am

Does not matter whether people believe it or not, its your experience and was full to bursting with delight, hate, pain, joy, conflict and harmony, just like every great experience should be. Enjoy the memory and thanks for sharing