My Landlady F/M fantasy

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Spankyfl

My Landlady F/M fantasy

Post by Spankyfl » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:54 pm

After getting off work decided to get a beer and visit my local 24 hour book store for a movie. I knew my Land Lady wasn't going to be home so I could hide in my room once I got home and fake not being home yet! Since I knew she would be asking for rent and I didn't have it but thought I'd be able to get away with waiting till Monday!

Well that was my plans but to my surprise my Land Lady was sitting on the sofa as I walked in the door carrying a beer and an x-rated movie! Miss (she wants me to call her that instead of Land Lady), asks me “What do you got there young man?” My answer was simple “a beer and a movie”. “A Beer!” Miss says “your 19 your not old enough for a beer and do you got your rent money?” “No Miss” was my reply.

Miss said to me “Well then young man, you got a choice. Either you pack your crap and leave now or you take a Spanking from me and stay for another 2 weeks then pay me! Your choice!” My reply was “Excuse me, I'm too old to be Spanked and your not my mother” as I stand there in front of her. Miss then said “Well what is it going to be young man?” I decided to choice my words wisely “I'll take the Spanking Miss but I do get another 2 weeks before I have to pay rent?” Then I heard Miss reply “Yes that's the deal I'm offering or pack and leave now. Now go to your room, stand in the corner, strip down to your underwear and wait for me. Now young Man!” I put the beer and movie down on the table and walk slowly to my room! I open my door, walk into my room, sat on the bed, then I removed my shoes, socks, pants, t-shirt, got up and stood in the corner wearing only my underwear as ordered by Miss. As I'm standing in the corner I started wondering why in the Hell did I honestly decide to say Yes to the Spanking.

After what seemed like hours standing there but was told it was only 5 minutes I heard Miss walk into my room. All of a sudden Miss grabbed my ear, pulled me from the corner and said “Stand right here in front of me! Your not the first Naughty boy I've Spanked for not paying rent on time and like all of the others before your going to be Stripped Naked for this Spanking and don't resist me or it'll be much worse for you. Any questions?” I replied “No Miss, I totally understand!” I honestly couldn't believe that I said that but it was too late now. As soon as Miss heard me say that, she put on hand on either side of my underwear and slowly pulled them down to my ankles, asked me to step out of them. I knew I was in trouble as I stood Totally and Completely Naked in front of Miss knowing that it was the sole reason to be given a Spanking.“Anything you want to say before I start Young Man?” I heard Miss ask. “Please don't Spank me Miss, I'll behave and pay you double in two weeks.” was my reply. “Not good enough, now get over my knee NOW!” Miss answered me.

Now I'm completely Naked, laying over Miss's knee knowing that I'm about to get a Spanking and I really started to get scared because I had no idea on how hard, fast or what positions Miss planned on Spanking in. I soon learned Miss had experience in Spanking but after the first 10 spanks I knew I was in for a very long evening. What seemed like close to an hour Miss said “Ok, you got your 15 minute warm up so stand up!” After I was able to get off her lap, Miss grabbed my ear and marched me to the corner and said “no touching your Bottom, your genitals or you will be Whipped, understand” and gave me another smack on my bottom. “Yes Miss, I completely understand and I'll do as you order me to do but please don't Whip me” was my reply

For the next hour Miss pulled me to and from the corner by my ear. A few times she put me over her knee but other times I was placed in the wheel-barrel, placed so my head was below her knee and she had total access to not only Spanking me but could play with my genitals. Miss noticed that this was causing me to get a hard on and asked “Young man, what is this on my skirt, did you have an orgasm while I was Spanking you?” “No Miss, I can't control myself” was my reply. “So does being Spanked make you excited?” I replied in a humiliating voice “Yes Miss!” “Well this is going to be a major distraction, think I'll just have to make it go away!” After saying that Miss put lotion on me and started jacking me off. It didn't take to long before I said “Oh my god!” and I started to cum. Miss didn't miss a beat and just continued milking me until I submissively laid over her knee.

I got a good hard Spank and was told “Ok, Young man, get up, time for your shower. After I stood up Miss again grabbed me by the ear, marched me to the bathroom, turned on the shower and watched as I cleaned myself up. I turned off the water, got out of the shower and reached for a towel. However Miss had other idea's because I didn't get that towel but placed directly over her knee and again was Spanked but this time it hurt more because of my wet bottom.

Miss did this 3 times and it was during the 4th that I started bawling like a baby. Miss stopped, told me “stand up Young Man, I want to get a picture of your teared stained face!” I did and heard a click sound from her camera. Immediately after hearing that again I was put over her knee and then my Spanking continued. Not sure how long Miss Spanked me after the picture but I couldn't see anything because of all the tears now flowing freely down my face.

Switchbott

Re: My Landlady F/M fantasy

Post by Switchbott » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:02 am

Sounds like a fun way to delay paying the rent!

markiee

Post by markiee » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:34 pm

My kind of woman. She knows the way to a guy's heart is not always through his stomach !

Spankyfl

Post by Spankyfl » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:23 pm

Thanks for your kind comments