Punishment Day

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sirsilas

Punishment Day

Post by sirsilas » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:15 pm

She had broken a cardinal rule we had agreed at the outset and gone for a one off meeting with another dominant. Of itself that was not a worry, she was free to make up her own mind on these things, although I will admit I was upset. However, in this instance this brute she had met had hurt her and effectively thrown her out. Yes boys and girls there are really people like that out there.

We discussed what had happened and I put it down as a bad experience for her and offered what support I could. However, several months later during a play session she asked to be punished for what she had done. It was agreed that this would be done at the next meeting.

She was told to be dressed very modestly and to meet me in the car park about 300 yards from her home with an open bag in which all the punishment tools were to be held. She was not permitted any form of comfort on the day, no kiss or hug, at least until the punishment was over.

On the day agreed I drove to hers and stopped off at a lay by about 20 minutes before arrival to let her know I was close. Turning into the road she was stood on the corner in a grey coloured skirt and dark polo neck jumper. Her shoulder length blond hair was nicely styled and contrasted markedly with the dull outfit. In her hand she had a heavy plastic shopping bag with the end of the cane sticking out over the edge. I drove past her not acknowledging her at all but struggled to park in the full car park so came back out. I said I would have to go a few streets away to park and told her to wait. She interrupted to say there was a space by her house, so I drove off leaving her to walk back carrying her bag.

I parked and was out of the car walking to her front door as she arrived, we entered and she put the bag down. On closing the door she curtseyed as was her way and looked directly at me but today there was no kiss or hug. I need to be punished as agreed Sir, I have been very stupid and need to be taught a severe lesson.

I agree, I said.

Go into the lounge, I commanded.

Slowly she walked ahead of me, her beautiful curvaceous bottom moving nicely beneath the skirt.

Standing before her I looked straight into her eyes, you will fetch the heavy strap girl then bend over the arm of the couch, I said. There were to be no pleasantries today.

She nodded and went to get the strap from the bag. It was about 2 inches wide and 2 ft long with a handle carved out of one end and made of flexible but thick leather and was really meant to cause pain.

Walking back across the room holding the implement in both hands head bowed she looked the epitome of contriteness. She handed the belt to me and looking at it with trepidation turned and bent over the arm of the couch resting her hands on the cushions. She was not to be allowed to lie on the arm of the couch as I wanted her self supporting for the first part of the beating.

I placed the strap in front of her and slowly raised her skirt over her hips leaving it inside out over her back. Her crisp white panties neatly covered teh cheeks of her bottom beautifully with a layer of fine stretched cottom trimmed with lace. Slipping my fingers between the elastic and her skin I slowly lowered her panties and let them fall to the floor. Her bottom was as gorgeous as ever and so wanted to caress and slap those beautiful orbs, but no, thoday was different.

Step out of them I commanded.

She stepped out and resumed her position.

I picked up the strap and lay it over her lower back. That better be there when I return I barked, leaving the room.

I went upstairs for leaving her waiting, bare and in position fully aware of what was to come. The lounge door was left open and she was visible all the way down the hall should anyone enter or look through the letter box.

It is an important part of punishment, in my view, that the spankee has time to reflect on what got them into this position. This can be in the corner, or kneeling or left holding the implement to be used, but time to reflect is important.

After about 30 minutes I came down the stairs, being none too quiet on my approach, as I turned the corner into the hallway I could see her turn her head a little to confirm I was coming.

Time to begin, I said, she turned slightly towards me, smiles and said, yes Sir.

I run my hand over the beautiful silken skin of her bottom and spanked her a dozen or so times. It was a punishment but I still wanted her a little warmed up as I was not going to spare her one little bit.

She gasped and moved forward slightly after each slap but quickly regained position.

I picked up the strap and doubled it.

100 licks of the strap, I announced.

The first part of your punishment.

Yes Sir, she whispered.

I stood to the side and made a couple of practice swings to ensure I was properly positioned and then I begun.

The strap swung full arc and with full force from the outset, making a loud cracking noise as it impacted her bare flesh.

She remained pretty much silent for the first 15 or so licks, apart perhaps for a deep gasp after the first stroke. Her bottom turned slightly pink to begin with but this matured into a deep red as the punishment progressed

At 15 the pain was starting to increase and more and more gasps were released. By the time we reached 25 she was squealing after each lick from the merciless leather and breathing rapidly. Her bottom was by now red all over and showing some marks from the more sever impacts.

At 30 I rested for a moment or two and surveyed the scene. The girl was breathing heavily and had been struggling to hold position as the strap flayed her bottom.

After a moment I continued the pace delivering about 2 licks per minute. By the time we reached forty she was sobbing and really struggling to hold station. On a couple of occasions she leapt up grasping her bottom tightly, but got back into position quickly saying, sorry master, its very painful.

I finished the last 10 rapidly which had her dancing around the edge of the chair squealing at every impact and struggling to summon up the courage to get back into position for more. Her bottom was a seething mass of red marks on a red background and looked very sore.

But this was a punishment, it was necessary.

I put the strap down and stood her up, turning her to face me I could see some small tears rolling down her cheek.

I slowly guided her around the couch to the back where the remainder of her punishment would be delivered. Neither of us spoke, both realizing that this had to be completed. I pulled off her cardigan and removed her bra, she would be more exposed for the second part.

I placed her over the back of the couch and positioned her so her feet just about touched the floor. Her bottom now formed he pinnacle of her arched body and she gripped the cushions of the couch.

I lifted her skirt again and tucked it into the waistband. I worked slowly to savor the image of her beautiful body and to allow a little respite from the thrashing. She was taking it stoically filling me with admiration for the little lady. Eventually I picked up the strap and positioned myself so as the swing would impact the cheeks of the bottom but avoid wrap around as much as possible. I placed my hand on the small of her back pinning her in position.

Last 50, girl, I said.

Yes Sir, thank you Sir, she mumbled.

I started again.

This time she was hopping about by 5 and squealing by 10.

I was laying on the strap a little harder now, trying to avoid cutting her but still wanting this to be a fierce punishment

By 20 she was moving about with every stroke forcing me to stop and command her to hold her position, or it would be the worse for her. Sorry Sir she whimpered and tried to stay in position for the searing belt.

I laid on the stroked systematically from the tops of her thighs to just below her tail bone and then back down, over and over.

At 40 she was sobbing uncontrollably and quietly begging for mercy. He bottom was crimson all over and very sore indeed. I let her rest a few moments before I finished the last 10.

Last 10, I said.

these will be the worst of all girl!

She turned slightly and looked at me, the a little smile crossed her lips and she said, gently, of course Sir.

I laid each one on with vigor, waiting till she stopped jumping about to lay the next one on. She screamed a few times as a stroke landed in a particularly sensitive spot but held position like a real trooper. I was so proud of her at that moment.

100 complete!

She was, I can assure you dear reader, very, very sore indeed. Her bottom was a mass of crimson marks and was red all over. She lay across the couch for a good 10 minutes before getting to her feet with my help. I helped he out of her remaining clothes, hugged and kissed her and said, there now, all forgiven.

She sank in my arms and snuggled into my chest. Thank you Master, she said.

After a short while I sent her to make tea and she stood in the corner blazing bottom on display while I consumed my beverage. I then called her over laid her face down on the couch and put cream on her red bottom to help her heal and cool the burning flesh. She purred as I did that and was clearly very excited by the days events so far.

We relaxed for an hour or so while she sat at my feet massaging them and placing her head on my lap from time to time.

In the afternoon, we broke out the cat and bullwhip for some flogging play, but that my friends is a story for another day ;-)

redcheeks

Re: Punishment Day

Post by redcheeks » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:36 pm

Perfect story of punishment. Thank you. I will admit jealous of the 1 who received