Consequences 4

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
silvas2

Consequences 4

Post by silvas2 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:59 am

It was no wait at all -the first blow landed, followed by the second and then I lost count. They were stingers, but nothing too hard or that caused me too much distress. After about 20, she stopped.

Then Andy walked in to my sight line. Oh my God all he was wearing was a black leather waistcoat, his very hairy bum was well shaped but I was not in any way attracted to him. He nodded to John and bent over to pick up the cane. This was my turn for the Grand Canyon gesture. He then turned and displayed an obvious erection. What the hell was John thinking setting me up like this, surely I was not going to be raped. My doubts got worse as I felt his big rough hands stroking and probing around my bits and pieces. Then he stopped,

I heard him say 10, and then the whistle as the cane descended. I jumped. He knew how to cane, waiting for me to calm down and compose myself before delivering the next. After the 10th I was just still in control but pleased it was over. John was the only person I would see and I observed his nod of the head. I was ready to be untied when I heard –‘10’

Well this time I lost it at about 6, then the rest was just a tearful blur, but I survived.

Then I heard Andy say, and now one more. It will be of extreme severity. I waited and waited then it struck. I thought that he had cut me in half, I just yelped and hung there throbbing with the intensity and sobbing uncontrollably.

I was untied and told to stand in the corner. I was given a drink but still ignored. I could see the reflections in the window as the 3 of them discussed something. Andy was still hard, Helen saggy and John fully dressed. I was a wreck in the corner. I thought no one will ever believe this has happened, not even me. It is totally bizarre.

John then walked over to me and said sorry.

I said it is OK, I agreed to this and it is over.

He said, no, there is still 20 minutes left, Helen is going to cane you.

J

sirsilas

Re: Consequences 4

Post by sirsilas » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:10 am

Gulp!!