What I wrote a while back

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Spankyfl

What I wrote a while back

Post by Spankyfl » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:56 pm

I wrote this one day in the hopes that a lady friend would read it but she refused to open my computer, so it never happened. Just like the majority of my stories!

One-day a Lady friend asked me what did I really want for Christmas. I answered “that I'd really like to be spanked!” She didn't know how to answer me but said “OK, why not!” I motioned for her to sit in the middle of the sofa. Softly laid myself over her lap and asked if she spank me. After about 10 or so, she stopped, I then asked “Is this was something she'd like to do more of?” She answered “Yes, but my hand is hurting!” So, I then stood up, undid the button on my jeans and my pants hit the ground. I stepped out of them, then neatly folded them and laid back over her knee wearing only my underwear. I then said “If you don’t like giving me a spanking me then it was OK to stop, I did explain that she didn't need to just spank my bottom but could rub it also!” She then spanked about 10 times, rubbed, 10 more, rubbed and while she was spanking me that next set of 10 I tried to cover with my hand she grasp my wrist and placed it on the small of my back and finished those 10. While she was rubbing she asked “You want me to stop?” I said “NO”, so she started again & I got 20 this time. Again, she asked “You want me to stop!” I said “That’s up to you and as long as she enjoyed herself I liked being spanked!

Then I asked “Do you want to see the results of your work?” She said “Heck Yes!” and released my wrist. I stood up and asked her to close her eyes, I placed one finger of each of her hands inside the waist band of my shorts, told her “Don’t open her eyes until I was back over her knee!” She said “OK!” I removed my shirt, she then pulled down my shorts and I laid back over her knee. She laughed when she saw my bare bottom. Asked me “You want me to Spank you more or had I had enough?” I told her “That’s was totally up to her!” So, she spanked me about 20 more times, again I tried to block it with my hand and she grasped my wrist and put it into the small of my back. She then said “I think you've had enough, go take a shower and we'll leave to go eat.” After she released my wrists, she closed her eyes, I stood up and put back on underwear.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower but decided to do something else first. Well it was to my surprise that she just walked in the bathroom and caught me playing with myself! She took a hold of my towel put it around my waist, grasped my ear and pulled me back into the living room! Once sitting, she simply took the towel away from me, pulled me over her knee and spanked me close to 100 times.

sirsilas

Re: What I wrote a while back

Post by sirsilas » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:48 am

well I think that was well deserved. Fancy playing with yourself without asking permission

Spankyfl

Re: What I wrote a while back

Post by Spankyfl » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Never thought anyone would walk in on me