Consequences 3

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
silvas2

Consequences 3

Post by silvas2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:53 am

We arrived at a posh house down a country lane. The driver confirmed a pick up at 9pm and that the bill was on the account. John rang the bell. I was shaking! A rather plump lady opened the door, could Mr Wilson in fact be a woman -my mind raced. Was this a maid, would she hear what goes on?

We were led in to a fab kitchen. A tall, but rather fat, man introduced himself as Andy ( I assumed he must be Mr Wilson, although I did not recognise him.) and said this was his wife Helen. They said nothing to John and I just nodded, my throat was too dry to speak. A bottle of wine was opened and we all had a glass.I began to wonder if it was just a wind up and we were here for dinner. Helen, Andy and John talked in a group but left me out of it, as I stared in to the garden. Then John said would you like another, I nodded again, and Andy filled my glass and I managed to say thank you.

Andy then said, you may prepare her now.

Helen smiled at me and pointed to the door. I took a deep breath and thought - right this is it. Be brave. However Helen led me upstairs to their bedroom. She pointed to the loo and asked if I needed it-I did. She waited outside the door. She then told me to remove all my clothes. I did as I was told, she then walked around me, fondled my breasts, touched me between the legs then knelt behind me and spread my cheeks. I think she might even have kissed my bum hole. I was just frozen as all this was totally unexpected. She then went to a wardrobe and she totally stripped off. My eyes popped, she was really big with cellulite thighs. She put on black lace hold ups and high heeled shoes. She then paraded over to a mirror, adjusted her hair, then she opened a drawer. She took out a dog collar and lead and put it around my neck. She gave me a big passionate kiss and said ‘Good luck, you will need it’

I was then led down stairs by this nude woman and in to the lounge. This is not in any way what I had expected, it was all too surreal.

But then reality struck. In the middle of the room was a small table with pillows on it, there was ropes attached to each leg. John was sitting on a chair in front to the table. I could not see Andy.

Helen led me to the table and told me to bend over it and get comfortable, she then secured my legs and arms to each corner of the table. I now had quite a restricted view of the rest of the room, I could see John on a chair straight in front of me, establishing eye contact but not displaying any facial clues about his thoughts. At his feet was a paddle and a cane.

I lay there vulnerable and exposed in the extreme, for what seemed like ages, then I heard Andy’s voice saying ‘Warm her up Helen’.

Helen came in to sight and paraded herself up to John. My thoughts began to race with doubts about John and Helen, as I would have expected him to react more to seeing her nude -if it was the first time??? Helen turned, looked at me then bent over to pick up the paddle. Her crack must have been inches from Johns face, it was a very clear flirtation.

She walked out of my sight line and I waited.

J

sirsilas

Re: Consequences 3

Post by sirsilas » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:22 am

Ooohh the apprehension